PDA

View Full Version : New Event Fragments

Azteca
01-15-2019, 10:18 PM
Anyone know the drop rate on these new Magus Convict frags? I have played Lord of Light dungeons over and over and over again and am yet to get a single fragment. The only 10 frags I have are the ones we got for free. Feel like I'm getting screwed here. What's the point in these events to give us guaranteed characters if they make it so impossibly hard to get anything to drop? Oh, also I recently returned after quitting the game for a while over similar BS. I noticed Nodding Frog is gone. Is the new studio just a re-name? Because this seems like the same bollocks the frog pulled. Cheers.

Muzzleloader
01-15-2019, 10:36 PM
Azteca, I played about 150 level 10 LoL battles and earned 520 convict frags and 220 lilith frags. This is about average for these type of events.

Esquatcho
01-15-2019, 11:24 PM
Anyone know the drop rate on these new Magus Convict frags? I have played Lord of Light dungeons over and over and over again and am yet to get a single fragment. The only 10 frags I have are the ones we got for free. Feel like I'm getting screwed here. What's the point in these events to give us guaranteed characters if they make it so impossibly hard to get anything to drop? Oh, also I recently returned after quitting the game for a while over similar BS. I noticed Nodding Frog is gone. Is the new studio just a re-name? Because this seems like the same bollocks the frog pulled. Cheers.

Hi mate, if you arent getting frags, then there is an error in your game! I'd get onto support to see if you can get them credited. At the same time, when I've had that before, I've had to log-out/back in again, or delete and reinstall the game (depending). Definitely should be getting frags of some description every run I believe.

Natasmai
01-15-2019, 11:57 PM
I've definitely finished runs that didn't give me any crags, but I've also gotten WAY more 50 frag drops than I expected

grayflannelsuit
01-16-2019, 04:18 PM
I don't know how many runs I did yesterday but I got more than halfway there for Convict on about two refreshes.

Tharen
01-16-2019, 08:50 PM
My game runs approx 18h per day since yesterday. Each LoL last less than 2 minutes, speed x3. Costs approx 1000 ironites per day to refill the SoT.
So far I have 2500 Convex frags and 1000 Lilith frags.
Today's team for LoL magus is: Shaman Ed (permadeath fury to avoid respawn and boss ghost), Lilith Ass, Lilith Gunner and Astra.

My goal is to have 2 sets of tower talismans (Overhelming and ward), Convex and 3 Liliths.

Olevipoeg
01-16-2019, 09:01 PM
My game runs approx 18h per day since yesterday. Each LoL last less than 2 minutes, speed x3. Costs approx 1000 ironites per day to refill the SoT.
So far I have 2500 Convex frags and 1000 Lilith frags.
Today's team for LoL magus is: Shaman Ed (permadeath fury to avoid respawn and boss ghost), Lilith Ass, Lilith Gunner and Astra.

My goal is to have 2 sets of tower talismans (Overhelming and ward), Convex and 3 Liliths.
Now is the time for "But why?" meme :)

Natasmai
01-16-2019, 09:31 PM
what is the verdict on this talisman? Worth getting or just spend all frags for sacrifice? If worth getting, which version to get? What character to put it on? I was thinking putting it on a Blocker toon, most of those do true or magic damage (at least the ones i have) so I assume ward is better? I have 3 and 1/2 sets of eternal, so im not sure these are worth it?

Muzzleloader
01-16-2019, 11:23 PM
Tharen, if you use gunner chopper, he applies permadeath to each opponent at the start of battle. With good multihitters you should be able to finish around 30 seconds.

Tharen
01-17-2019, 04:39 AM
Tharen, if you use gunner chopper, he applies permadeath to each opponent at the start of battle. With good multihitters you should be able to finish around 30 seconds.

I don't have gunner chopper yet. And in my poor roster, Liliths are my best multihitters...