PDA

View Full Version : New Eddie Jan 17

Stormseye
01-17-2019, 02:29 AM
https://www.facebook.com/814574058672971/posts/1642550039208698/

Nothing on the main page just FB

Nifelheim
01-17-2019, 02:43 AM
nice! my guess is a 4 star gunner tied to sacrifice event.

druid138
01-17-2019, 02:48 AM
Thanks Stormseye! I didn't expect the Sound of Sacrifice event to bring a new Eddie. Maybe it's something related to Cart & Horses ("a new Eddie gallops into battle" + the stage animation in the clip + Cart & Horses in the clip too)?

Cefiar
01-17-2019, 03:00 AM
They pimped it on twitter too, but no real detail in the tweet: https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1085720612314718209

madmanmeyer74
01-17-2019, 03:48 AM
Based on the teaser animation, I am thinking it is Eddie from A Real Live One. I remember awhile back they had mentioned that an Eddie from one of the live albums would be coming at some point and some of the artwork around the time of the comic conventions had him along with other Eddies in a promotional poster for LOTB. I think the way they said a new Eddie gallops into battle is a bit misleading.

GrimDusk
01-17-2019, 04:40 AM
I have a feeling it's Steve Harris Eddie; he's holding a bass, it's a live stage, and "galloping" is a term for how Steve Harris plays his bass in most of the Iron Maiden songs. Maybe it's just me.

Esquatcho
01-17-2019, 04:53 AM
I have a feeling it's Steve Harris Eddie; he's holding a bass, it's a live stage, and "galloping" is a term for how Steve Harris plays his bass in most of the Iron Maiden songs. Maybe it's just me.

This, its another iron eddie-esque char and Steve Harris is a good guess. Hair colour looks like it might be right too.... So what class would Steve be? Warrior?

rags-6094
01-17-2019, 05:12 AM
It's less than a day to go,, is it really worth all the speculation? More importantly what hoops do we all have to jump through to claim Steve Harris Eddie, how about a regular sac event prerequisite: to claim the next 4 or 5* Eddie all you have to do is make an ultimate sacrifice during the sac event...!

Esquatcho
01-17-2019, 06:55 AM
It's less than a day to go,, is it really worth all the speculation? More importantly what hoops do we all have to jump through to claim Steve Harris Eddie, how about a regular sac event prerequisite: to claim the next 4 or 5* Eddie all you have to do is make an ultimate sacrifice during the sac event...!

Speculation is fun! And yeah, also what other things will be thrown into the sac fest as sweeteners?

URock
01-17-2019, 08:54 AM
It's "Bug-Eddie". Fury: causing new bugs into the whole game!

scott-5496
01-17-2019, 10:36 AM
I will go with Live at the Rainbow Eddie as a guess as it looks to be Night City based era? Saying that he does have on shorts and that is very Steve!

Gregward
01-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Haha yes Urock

Mitch-4441
01-17-2019, 02:01 PM
This is exciting! Can't wait to see what Eddie we get!

Ip4
01-17-2019, 02:38 PM
i hope new Eddie will not be connecter with sacrefice event(night city)...if yes that will be one more boring event sacreficing tier VI to receive 5 "event souls" if that happend i will skip that event...i expected Killer Beast....

Deathbat6120
01-17-2019, 03:29 PM
i hope new Eddie will not be connecter with sacrefice event(night city)...if yes that will be one more boring event sacreficing tier VI to receive 5 "event souls" if that happend i will skip that event...i expected Killer Beast....

Personally, I'm expecting Killer Beast in the final Night City event since we had Killer in the first event, Killer Prime all throughout, and hopefully Killer Beast at the end. Seems pretty fitting.

kgk56
01-17-2019, 03:47 PM
i hope new Eddie will not be connecter with sacrefice event(night city)...if yes that will be one more boring event sacreficing tier VI to receive 5 "event souls" if that happend i will skip that event...

Sadly, I think you're right on this one ...

dragonmat89
01-17-2019, 03:57 PM
Hopefully there will be blood frags available as well as the inevitable event soul.

Waffen
01-17-2019, 04:30 PM
I am afraid they are not gonna tie new Eddie to just sacrifice event challenges. I think he might be hiding behind a pay wall like “The Killer”.

My guess is based on one of the post from leviathan or one of the forum admins, who mentioned that the night soul will have new character rotation with each night city event. So maybe this event the night soul will give us a chance at this new exclusive Eddie? Or we have to open 750 souls to get 750 fragments.

I hope I got it all wrong. Otherwise, this will be another event I might skip.

Ancient Mariner
01-17-2019, 08:39 PM
My guess is based on one of the post from leviathan or one of the forum admins, who mentioned that the night soul will have new character rotation with each night city event.

wait, so you're saying that Banshee and Killer prime won't be available anymore in the store?

I'm saving blood frags since the beginning just to get Killer Prime cause i haven't gathered yet enough of them to get him :( (I decided not to get the Banshee indeed, even if i have enough frags).
I rather hope they will add new chars in the next seasons, rather than replacing them.

Do we have any official info about this?

Muzzleloader
01-17-2019, 08:45 PM
The posts said that blood frags would be available throughout the winter season. I would guess that at least 1 more event will give blood frags. You only needed 18 vortex fills for KP, let alone banshee, officer and warlord talisman.

Waffen
01-17-2019, 09:55 PM
wait, so you're saying that Banshee and Killer prime won't be available anymore in the store?

I'm saving blood frags since the beginning just to get Killer Prime cause i haven't gathered yet enough of them to get him :( (I decided not to get the Banshee indeed, even if i have enough frags).
I rather hope they will add new chars in the next seasons, rather than replacing them.

Do we have any official info about this?

I am not talking about killer prime. He, banshee and everything else available now will be available until the night city event ends in February. That has been confirmed.

I was referring to “The Killer”. He is available in the night soul or by collecting 750 killer fragments that drop from night soul.
So my guess is that instead of killer fragments, night souls will drop these new Eddie fragments in the upcoming sac event.

Esquatcho
01-17-2019, 11:26 PM
If you check the Night City Mega Event Post in the App, it mentions 3 parts. Call of the Killer was Part 1. Parts 2 & 3 are blank still, so Im guessing (and hoping) that there will be 2 more blood frag events!

Stormseye
01-18-2019, 12:04 AM
Bass Eddie! I saw him before it kicked me back out. lol

dragonmat89
01-18-2019, 08:57 AM
Now we have a Steve Eddie, how long until we get a Bruce Eddie?

grayflannelsuit
01-18-2019, 03:01 PM
Got my Bass Eddie from a rare soul, quite pleased.

Sidney
01-18-2019, 03:33 PM
I had a ton of sacrifice fodder saved up and got enough Bass Frags to get Bass Eddie and then I checked my other frags and realized I had enough to get Killer Prime. More toys to play with over the weekend I suppose. I'll bet they come out with another desirable character that makes me regret using the blood frags on Prime. He is a heavy hitter though... no regrets!!

LotBTrooper
01-18-2019, 10:21 PM
So annoying, wasn't getting the frags in sacrifice so tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and now it won't load/open. Sorry to half my troopers :-( Anyone have any tips for forcing it open?

Esquatcho
01-18-2019, 11:08 PM
So annoying, wasn't getting the frags in sacrifice so tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and now it won't load/open. Sorry to half my troopers :-( Anyone have any tips for forcing it open?

I've just gotten some wierd problems too! My ipad didnt get any frags, so I did the same. I can get in, but its stuck in the May 2018 version of the game for some reason!

Im just going to try uninstall/reinstall until it works!

Zantarath
01-24-2019, 03:29 AM
Now we have a Steve Eddie, how long until we get a Bruce Eddie?

i could be wrong but beast eddie looks like bruce in this vid just look when he starts to sing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AmrIydnXIs

scott-5496
01-24-2019, 10:43 AM
I am sure we will get Singer, Guitarist (lead and rythm maybe), Drummer Eds too over time. Singer is bound to have Air Raid Siren and Scream for Me as a power move! LOL

Dragonet
02-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Hello, have you seen this video: Steve meets 'Bass Eddie'? Here is a link in case someone hasn't seen it yet.
https://youtu.be/C4zXggeGGCQ

infinite dreamer
02-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Hello, have you seen this video: Steve meets 'Bass Eddie'? Here is a link in case someone hasn't seen it yet.
https://youtu.be/C4zXggeGGCQ

Pretty cool, thanks for posting this.