PDA

View Full Version : Bass Eddie (Magus Type)

Leviathan
01-18-2019, 12:07 AM

FURY

The Gallop
Deals magic damage to all enemies.
Grant Physical, Magic, and True Charge to all allies for the duration of battle.
25% Chance to grant each ally an Extra Turn.
50% Chance to Steal a Random Beneficial Effect from a random enemy.
50% Chance to Steal a Random Golden Effect from a random enemy.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25/25%

BASIC SKILLS

Lost World
Deals magic damage to a single target.
35% Chance to grant Perfect Accuracy to all allies for 2 turns.

Judas
35% Chance to inflict Perfect Accuracy Down on the target for 2 turns.

Iron Mask
Inflict Stop on the target for 2 turns.
Stop prevents the opponent from gaining Extra Turns.

POWER SKILLS

British Lion
Increase MAGIC for self by 15% and Decrease MAGIC of the target by 15% permanently for the duration of battle.
Instantly gain an Extra Turn.

Karma Killer
Grant True Shield to all allies for 2 turns.
Grant Echo to all allies for 2 turns.
Instantly grant an Extra Turn to self and a random ally.

Deadly Rhythm
Heal all allies based on your [00A8FF]MAGIC stat.
Grant Perfect Heal Shield to all allies for 1 turn.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Sentinel / 1 Gunner

Stormseye
01-18-2019, 12:17 AM
Full Vortex, Tier 6 Dump = 18 Souls , 10 dropped Bass Eddie acquired.

rags-6094
01-18-2019, 12:51 AM
I dropped 47 souls and pulled a 4*Magis Banshee.... I didn't see that advertised! But nothing else to note..
I got squillions of souls to sacrifice but have run out of gold, I never recovered fully from the October sac event...
It's gonna be a slow sac week for me...

rags-6094
01-18-2019, 12:54 AM

Hey Stormseye do you reckon you could throw some talisman in your new recruit? LOL just tried yours out, love the fury move!

Yup
01-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Too bad the only AoE attack is the fury. The Stop and Echo is nice though.

... pulled a 4*Magis Banshee....

There's also a 4 star Gunner Banshee apparently.

Muzzleloader
01-18-2019, 01:26 AM
There 4 banshee, green, yellow, purple and blue. The red is of coarse for sale with blood frags.

Zantarath
01-18-2019, 06:49 AM
i got all the colors of the banshee now but no eddie 45 souls in
i preped like 3 ultimate sacrifice for dis

Yup
01-18-2019, 07:35 AM
Full powered, fully skill sharded.. for a 5 star Eddie.. Bass Eddie is REALLY weak.

Running Circle of Fire (Underworld madness). Normally all Eddies I have will kill AT LEAST one enemy per hit - even weaker Eddies like Soldier and RTTH will..... Bass Eddie does NOT. In fact, he often leaves more than half of the enemies HP in tact. He's weak.. REALLY week for a 5 star. The ONLY saving grace are the extra turns because with 2 or 3 hits THEN he can kill something as simple as the red dice..... as for granting the team Echo, that would be fantastic.... but on auto-play the AI NEVER triggers that ability.. not even once.

Note I've also got all the Magus Class relics except a couple for DEF and MR. So any relic Boosts he should be getting.. making him that much more underwhelming.

I posted before that I do understand there has to be a power structure and there has to be weaker characters released from time to time to keep the power creep in check. But if he's to be a 5 Star.. then make him hit like a 5 star for heaven's sake. Otherwise he should have been released as a 3 star, because he's absolutely no match for the 4 star Eddies like Doomsday, Iron, Crusader, Breeg... he's weaker than them all.. is he related to Killers Eddie???

Banished
01-18-2019, 09:11 AM

Really ? you get 10 bass eddie, wtf... I guess there won't be enough for other players now!!

Banished
01-18-2019, 09:17 AM
sac 15 shrieking soul: 1 warrior bomber boy and 3*** dupes. grrr....

I knew my luck left me after getting the count with 15 heroic souls only.

opened 10 G/A rare souls: 3***
opened 20 Rare souls: 3***
opened legendary souls: normal, magus: 4*** only with 2 FotD and 2 BB eddies.

Really...

scott-5496
01-18-2019, 01:25 PM
I made sure, as ever, that I got him. Had loads to sacrifice and still have loads left so got 77 souls (75 needed for Bass Eddie) so got him and two or three each of the Banshees except Sentinal. Not done anything with them yet but as others have said Assassin and Gunner look decent with the others being pretty good too - useful in Gauntlet as another batch of decent characters to keep.

Also, at last got my Magus Hellraiser which was nice - now where is that Warrior Chopper!

Muzzleloader
01-18-2019, 01:47 PM
I opened open 100 shrieking souls and no Eddie, so it is not my turn to have him drop for myself.i still bought him from my Eddie frags.

GotN
01-18-2019, 06:47 PM
He is now added to Magus Mythical Soul, but I don’t think anybody needs that, cause imo he’s pretty easy to get from fragments in this event.

Muzzleloader
01-18-2019, 07:51 PM
From what I an tell from playing Base Eddie, he certainly was cheated in power. He certainly likes to steal individual buffs, his stop ability would be quite interesting if it effected all opponents.

Yup
01-19-2019, 05:58 AM
From what I an tell from playing Base Eddie, he certainly was cheated in power.

Bass Ed, fully sharded..... hits as hard as my UNSHARDED Mummy Eddie -- seriously very similar damage against the same opponents... and Bass Ed is a 5 star????

Perhaps I've been mistaken about the star system all along. Perhaps 5 star merely indicates how rare or difficult it is to get the character and has no correlation to the strength of the character. I always assumes 4 stars were more powerful than 3 stars and 5 stars were more powerful than 4 stars. But the last couple Eddies released don't seem to hold true to that (Killer Ed, Bass Ed).

Highace
02-07-2019, 08:57 AM
I do wonder if he's worth more damage-wise now that his attacks (except for British Lion) can be upped by an additional 40%.