PDA

View Full Version : Venom, Radiant

apeterrr
01-18-2019, 08:36 PM
Did anyone try those talis ?

I got blood frags and was wondering which ones I should get. Or should I skip and get more Warlords as they are pretty decent.

Cheers

Stormseye
01-18-2019, 08:43 PM
I have yet to find a viable ally for Venom talismans. The extra damage is around 1k and negative effects are calculated on a per target basis. You may have 1 enemy with 2 negative effects, another with 1 and another with none. I have yet to see them inflct all 3 on one enemy. From my experience I would rather have the blood frags back.

I cant give any input on Radiant but I am considering picking up one more set of Warlord. I don’t think they are going anywhere though so even if you wait until the next phase of the mega event you can still get them. There may be something better to purchase in the coming months.

Amarthir
01-18-2019, 08:56 PM
Venom are meant for Doomsday Eddie in my opinion. They just seem to work incredibly well on him. Don't have radiant Talismans so I can't comment on them. I would recommend you save for Killer Prime or Warrior Banshee but if not then Warlord talismans are still great to have.

apeterrr
01-18-2019, 09:31 PM
I have yet to find a viable ally for Venom talismans. The extra damage is around 1k and negative effects are calculated on a per target basis. You may have 1 enemy with 2 negative effects, another with 1 and another with none. I have yet to see them inflct all 3 on one enemy. From my experience I would rather have the blood frags back.

I cant give any input on Radiant but I am considering picking up one more set of Warlord. I don’t think they are going anywhere though so even if you wait until the next phase of the mega event you can still get them. There may be something better to purchase in the coming months.

That is a very good idea, I guess I will stick to the frags until we know whats coming.

Venom are meant for Doomsday Eddie in my opinion. They just seem to work incredibly well on him. Don't have radiant Talismans so I can't comment on them. I would recommend you save for Killer Prime or Warrior Banshee but if not then Warlord talismans are still great to have.

My Doomsday is sporting Eclipses and I am kind of used to that lol
I already got Killer Prime and Banshee. I am not convinced though that the 3* London Officer is a nice to have, did you try him ?

Amarthir
01-18-2019, 09:49 PM
That is a very good idea, I guess I will stick to the frags until we know whats coming.

My Doomsday is sporting Eclipses and I am kind of used to that lol
I already got Killer Prime and Banshee. I am not convinced though that the 3* London Officer is a nice to have, did you try him ?

London Officer should be the last one you buy lmao. I have no reason to buy him at all.

edsel
01-18-2019, 10:08 PM
5145London Officer is so cool cuz when he is fully sharded he has 110% chance of doing whatever it is he does. Don't waste frags or shards on this bumbling clown

rags-6094
01-18-2019, 10:29 PM
Warlords are worth every blood soul aren't they just!

edsel
01-18-2019, 10:38 PM
I will be trying the Radiant with Warlord on Assassin Banshee, her basic skill heals herself for the Warlord buff and she has the right slots. Have to wait until Sunday when purple LoL opens up so I can replenish 3 star evo. The last couple sac events have depleted most of my resources except for hundreds of skill shards and many new characters.

apeterrr
01-19-2019, 10:37 PM
London Officer is so cool cuz when he is fully sharded he has 110% chance of doing whatever it is he does. Don't waste frags or shards on this bumbling clown

That is a joke lol I guess I will just skip him.

With all the events eating all gold I have, all the latest toons are just waiting to be upgraded. At least some of the fun is back with them releasing a lot of new stuff every month.

Muzzleloader
02-24-2019, 08:38 PM
Is anyone getting any worthwhile use out of the venom talisman? I can either buy a set of venom or a third set of warlord, since there is nothing else worth purchasing. I have a set of radiant and will get a second set after the gauntlet season ends.

HK-47
02-24-2019, 11:47 PM
Venom Talismans on a group attacker (I use Phantom Eddie) are excellent. Warlord are probably better for the elite of pvp and gauntlet though.

Extra damage is always good
Crave is an excellent debuff
Exhaust is great (especially in Night City)
Bloodlust healing triggers for the attack that inflicted it, so a multi hitter group attacker with venom talismans can do massive healing and inflict many debuffs