PDA

View Full Version : I just got trolled

HK-47
01-24-2019, 02:55 AM
So I was doing a battle in the gauntlet around the A/AA mark against a team with Icarus.
I already lost the coin toss and got a bit battered, but I managed to fight back enough to clear all but Icarus out. By luck, my cannoneer had stunned Icarus, giving my Mystic Eddie the chance to use Seventh Seal twice, and Doom Icarus, and immediately after my Gunner Desert Sniper guy killed him.

So Imagine my surprise when a doomed Icarus revives and destroys what's left of my team.

EDIT:
I am now SUPREMELY pissed off. I usually don't make a big deal of bugs, but none of my other teams were able to topple this one, and when Redan is in the heroic soul rotation and I can't progress further in the Gauntlet because of a bug, I won't be able to acquire as many heroic fragments as possible. Not happy.

Zantarath
01-24-2019, 03:23 AM
ya doom some wee bit weird in that it sometimes prevent revive and some time does not if char was killed with it before activation(needs clarification)

HK-47
01-24-2019, 03:28 AM
The Doom effect was definitely applied. I killed him with a different attack to the one that inflicted Doom. Which means it was a bug, which wouldn't bother me in PvP or anywhere else, but in the Gauntlet, bugs are my mortal enemies.