PDA

View Full Version : Gunner Golden Son extra essence

Lthepostman
01-25-2019, 09:10 AM
I noticed that the 3 star gunner golden son, who's now in the heroic soul rotation, is granting extra essence when you throw him in the sac pit (as a natural 4 stars). Have you guys noticed too? :confused:

Ip4
01-25-2019, 09:52 AM
yes,i sacreficed 10 of them yesterday...

Natasmai
01-25-2019, 10:38 AM
I also had a bunch and saw the same thing.

Liu
01-25-2019, 10:50 AM
I'm pretty sure the same was true for the sentinel trickster with the christmas soul. I kept one S trickster for this times sac event, but his essence value was back to normal.

Esquatcho
01-25-2019, 11:39 AM
I noticed that the 3 star gunner golden son, who's now in the heroic soul rotation, is granting extra essence when you throw him in the sac pit (as a natural 4 stars). Have you guys noticed too? :confused:

Oooh, thats interesting. How much more? Gunner & Assassin always are worth more sac value than 'other' colours. But if you mean a heap more, then maybe thats for the next sac fest & I should be saving them up! Usually when they change sac value though, they do mention it in a tuning update dont they?

Lthepostman
01-25-2019, 12:05 PM
Oooh, thats interesting. How much more? Gunner & Assassin always are worth more sac value than 'other' colours. But if you mean a heap more, then maybe thats for the next sac fest & I should be saving them up! Usually when they change sac value though, they do mention it in a tuning update dont they?
1890 essence. I think it's the same as a regular 4 star gunner/assassin. I don't think it's intended though....

Amarthir
01-25-2019, 05:10 PM
That's cuz it's a natural 4* masquerading as a 3* in the rotation. The Assassin Golden Son is supposed to be there instead of the Gunner. Grab as many as you want as long as they're easy to get. They could come in handy for the next sacrifice event.