PDA

View Full Version : frequent freezes/crashes in assassin dungeon

OpticSugar
08-29-2016, 02:34 PM
I am experiencing very frequent game crashes today in the assassin time rift dungeon. The game freezes up after the opponents turn is finished and my turn should begin. The game just freezes at that point and I cannot highlight any of my or the enemies' characters, and I do not see any attack buttons. They just loop their idle poses indefinitely. This has been happening to me 3 out of every 4 games and I need to force restart each time.

My apologies go out to all the troopers that were not used because of this.

Anyone else experiencing this today?

Kaijester
08-29-2016, 02:56 PM
Happened to me once out of abt 25 games, after pressing Fury and everyone went idle pose indefinitely. The other freeze was after pressing start button, but the Sands of Time and Champion Trooper was not deducted after my FC and login.

Bryan-3528
08-29-2016, 03:53 PM
I am experiencing very frequent game crashes today in the assassin time rift dungeon. The game freezes up after the opponents turn is finished and my turn should begin. The game just freezes at that point and I cannot highlight any of my or the enemies' characters, and I do not see any attack buttons. They just loop their idle poses indefinitely. This has been happening to me 3 out of every 4 games and I need to force restart each time.

My apologies go out to all the troopers that were not used because of this.

Anyone else experiencing this today?

so far today this has happened to me on 4 out of 4 attempts on level 7...guess i wont be farming time rifts today.

Jennie-5128
08-29-2016, 04:31 PM
It's happened to me a lot - but only when using Magus Allied Soldier.
Apologies to whichever trooper I was also using

Papaj
08-30-2016, 08:12 AM
Yeah, seems to be tied to the Allied Soldier, although it never happened to me in the Gunner Dungeon. Assassin and Warrior - every second game or even more often.
The bug does not seem to occur while using autoplay, though. But, considering ridiculously low drop rates for evo shards at lower stages, where I can autofarm, no Time Rift for me it seems, as I don't really have anything to swap for the Allied Soldier at higher levels.

EDIT: Typo.

Elindor
08-30-2016, 10:50 AM
+1 same issue

Dutch
08-30-2016, 10:52 AM
same here, im running witha troll so most likely a shield issue again, bout 8-9 crashes so far this morning

Schadenfreud-0217
08-30-2016, 11:36 AM
Yep, same thing happened to me, but not only in the Rift Dungeons.
The way it usually happens is:
I set the speed to x2 (cause SoL Eddie's Fury animation is soooooooo long), I use Error 400 (Fury) and after the enemy turn the action bar doesn't show.

Ddrak
08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Same thing here, once every 3-4 games.

I have the same issue in the warrior dungeon, too. Even more often there.

Dutch
08-30-2016, 12:55 PM
yeah i had to drop my troll, so just use anything without a shield

DickinsonMan
08-30-2016, 01:15 PM
Same here... it's annoying!!!!

Nicko
08-30-2016, 01:25 PM
Yup - what Jennie said!

maxdeviations
08-30-2016, 01:40 PM
it happened to me once in a while in the gunner dungeon. a couple of times in the assassin dungeon and almost every other game in the warrior dungeon. and whatever i do finish .. the reward is still a half soul ??? on level X ...a half soul ??? SMH

08-30-2016, 04:31 PM
I think it is not about blue allied soldier, but the reflect shield. I experienced the same issue with assassin dungeon only once, when I accidentally used my blue allied soldier's reflect shield. As I encountered many problems with the reflect shield after the update, I use my blue allied soldier as a damager, because I don't have any 5* allies, and he is my most valuable character. Instead, I use undead allied soldier's mobilize ability as damage reduction shield. Only one time I forgot and used the reflect shield ability, and I encountered this problem. I also mentioned other problems (or for some people game features, so I won't know if they are bugs or features unless developers say something, thus I change my strategy to workaround.) that I encountered while using the reflect shield in the forum.

AmBush-UK
08-30-2016, 06:36 PM
Another suffering the same problem, Ive tried using my Soldier Eddie With Allied Soldier, Newborn of Light and Pharoh Dog
My troopers: Soldier Eddie, Golden Son and Pharoh Dog All Froze the game :mad:

Tried Soldier Eddie With Allied Soldier and Newborn of Light on Shadow of the Wickerman a few times no issue
Oh well Just got my beta code for Battlefield 1 at least i Know i'll be Beta testing.

jknutelski
08-30-2016, 10:03 PM
Allied soldier seems to trigger the freeze in the boss wave - after using the shiled to min damage in the first 2 waves. Have only experineced this on VI, VII, and VII - lower "easy to beat" seem to work well. Also lost several troopers in this bug - sorry. If I didn't use sheild and got my butt kicked with revenge attacks - game works fine until you are forces to use iron to restart. Hmmm almost like it does not want you to win the stage..... LOL!!!!

jknutelski
09-01-2016, 12:39 AM
Sorry but this is getting RIDICULOUS!!!! Drop rate of 3* evo shards is almost nonexistent - AND every time I am about to complete L O L VII or higher I either freeze or crash - BOTH resulting is loss of sands of time and current trooper. Sorry but VERY LIMITED places to get 3* with LOL levels being one of them and then to get BOOTED when winning ONLY is almost CRIMINAL on devlelopers part. If it doesn't work - yank it until it DOES.