PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Talisman Basics

Pages : [1] 2

Leviathan
02-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Cosmic Talismans are a brand new type of Talisman that can be earn from Talisman Souls!

They have several unique features:

They can be equipped to ANY talisman slot (regardless of colour restriction)
Each Cosmic Talisman grants 1 full set effect
Their stats are randomly generated (they have no sub-type)
There is a limit of 1 Cosmic talisman per character

Cosmic Talismans are categorized by Tier, and Quality, which will determine their stat ranges!

Talisman Tiers
Cosmic Talisman Tiers indicate to you the overall power of your Cosmic Talisman! Currently there are 3 Tiers!

Tier 1 features the lowest base, scaling and bonus stat ranges.

Tier 3 current features the highest possible base, scaling and bonus stat ranges!

Talisman Quality
Each Cosmic Talisman also has a quality rating, which is a further indicator of the stat ranges within a given Tier.

This quality is indicated by a colour scheme:

Common Quality = White
Rare Quality = Blue
Epic Quality = Purple
Legendary Quality = Gold
Mythic Quality = Red

Upgrading and Evolving Cosmic Talisman
Cosmic Talismans can be powered up and evolved like normal Talismans, but cost a bit more. They will also sometimes feature unique Cosmic Evolution Materials which will earnable via Events every month.

Tap on your Cosmic Talismans in the Evolution screen to see their individual evolution recipes.

Zugzwang
02-01-2019, 03:58 AM
But are the stat boosting and scaling considered the set effect? I dumped all my stat boosting (as a set effect) talismans because relics made them obsolete for me. How are cosmic talismans any better than a colored talisman in an odd slot that doesn’t complete a set? Just by stat scaling? Or is there an actual effect involved?

Thanks in advance!

Kaz_LOTB
02-01-2019, 04:32 AM
But are the stat boosting and scaling considered the set effect? I dumped all my stat boosting (as a set effect) talismans because relics made them obsolete for me. How are cosmic talismans any better than a colored talisman in an odd slot that doesn’t complete a set? Just by stat scaling? Or is there an actual effect involved?

Thanks in advance!

Each Cosmic Talisman is different. Just like normal talismans, there are all the different categories (Stat, Ability, Augment, and Passives). The main difference is the stats are random and they scale much higher stat wise than your typical Talisman.

-Kaz

Stormseye
02-01-2019, 04:37 AM
The event only awards 6 Cosmic Evolution Runes which does not give you enough to evolve even a tier 1 talisman.

Was this intentional just to introduce them to the game or is there another way to earn Cosmic Evolution Runes outside of an event?

Kaz_LOTB
02-01-2019, 04:56 AM
The event only awards 6 Cosmic Evolution Runes which does not give you enough to evolve even a tier 1 talisman.

Was this intentional just to introduce them to the game or is there another way to earn Cosmic Evolution Runes outside of an event?

There will be various events throughout the month that will grant more opportunities to earn Cosmic Talismans and their upgrade materials.

-Kaz

hold
02-01-2019, 05:55 AM
I'm confused ... what do I do with those fragments? The book tells me I am getting a Magnificent Gold Idol out of them ...

Yup
02-01-2019, 06:57 AM

$$$ my friend. At least for the time being.

Ip4
02-01-2019, 08:18 AM
very confused event for me...

kgk56
02-01-2019, 01:22 PM
I just finished the event challenge, brought the soul and get a Cosmic talisman (maybe a red one)

Wyphy
02-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Each Cosmic Talisman is different. Just like normal talismans, there are all the different categories (Stat, Ability, Augment, and Passives). The main difference is the stats are random and they scale much higher stat wise than your typical Talisman.

-Kaz

Define "random".

As in, any talisman can have any stat?
As we've seen in another thread, someone said the one they got was a Holy talisman, so can I end up with a Holy talisman with +Attack?

Kaz_LOTB
02-01-2019, 02:52 PM
Define "random".

As we've seen in another thread, someone said the one they got was a Holy talisman, so can I end up with a Holy talisman with +Attack?

The stat and set effect combinations are random, so yes, you can end up with any combination of stats.

-Kaz

Natasmai
02-01-2019, 03:27 PM
JUST MY OPINION.... the idea of a 1 set talisman is excellent. I love the idea. The execution (at least so far...) has been some of the worst game design and planning i have ever seen... in ANY game. This is ATROCIOUS. I sure hope the rest of February saves your asses.

kgk56
02-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Pretty disapointed ... I got a red cosmic talisman and it only generate a Force (ATTACK+15)

kkkreg5
02-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Pretty disapointed ... I got a red cosmic talisman and it only generate a Force (ATTACK+15)

Consider yourself lucky! I pulled a generic 1* white! Burned a $h*t ton of resources and time for it...

Yup
02-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Y'all are looking at things in a weird way to me...

Previously, if you wanted to use 1 odd talisman on a character because it didn't have enough slots for 3 or 4 same colored talismans, you'd pick one and use that... so say you want to use 1 red talisman on a character.

Before you'd pick the best single talisman, like a Fierce class... you'd get ATK+~400, HP +~1000 and DEF+~100 and that's it.

Now you use a Cosmic talisman of Red (force) class.. you get 3x+400ATK, 3x +~1000HP, 3x +~100DEF, AND ATK+15%. That's roughly +1200 ATK, +3000HP, +300DEF, + 15% ATK all in one single talisman.

How anyone does not see these Cosmic Talismans as a good addition is a mystery to me. Of course, they are going to make characters strengths far less predictable in the future.

-------------
My biggest issue is I'm having trouble completing a couple achievements because, wouldn't you know it, I'm having a hard time getting 1 star toons to drop. That's all I need.. a few 1 stars.. but nope.. can't get them to drop.

Fudjo
02-01-2019, 08:19 PM
My biggest issue is I'm having trouble completing a couple achievements because, wouldn't you know it, I'm having a hard time getting 1 star toons to drop. That's all I need.. a few 1 stars.. but nope.. can't get them to drop.

I know, right? They'll easily be the event goals I finish last. I suppose I could spend some Trooper badges on common souls, but that just feels weird.

zamasu
02-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Y'all are looking at things in a weird way to me...

Previously, if you wanted to use 1 odd talisman on a character because it didn't have enough slots for 3 or 4 same colored talismans, you'd pick one and use that... so say you want to use 1 red talisman on a character.

Before you'd pick the best single talisman, like a Fierce class... you'd get ATK+~400, HP +~1000 and DEF+~100 and that's it.

Now you use a Cosmic talisman of Red (force) class.. you get 3x+400ATK, 3x +~1000HP, 3x +~100DEF, AND ATK+15%. That's roughly +1200 ATK, +3000HP, +300DEF, + 15% ATK all in one single talisman.

How anyone does not see these Cosmic Talismans as a good addition is a mystery to me. Of course, they are going to make characters strengths far less predictable in the future.

-------------

where are you getting these numbers from?

rags-6094
02-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Same problem Yup, no lol to farm for a couple of days, so Kingdom of the sands or similar are the best places to farm those.
Unless your still trying to complete the gates of dawn event.
I finished that in fact for me it was a non event! All other parts of the most recent event are just about done just a few one and two stars to complete...

Fudjo that's a good idea, but I get what your saying, I don't know if I can bring myself to part with trooper badges for shitty one and two star souls...
We have two weeks to complete it and we usually get ten to fifteen souls each day through skull quests so I won't worry too much just yet...

Muzzleloader
02-01-2019, 08:45 PM
This event is a good reason for some people to evolve toons to level 5 that they would not do for awhile. They may think about some toons that can hold 6 set talisman to be used in the gauntlet. Any thoughts on level 1 or 2 toons that can be useful.

rags-6094
02-01-2019, 09:00 PM
The Warrior Imp fully skill sharded has a surprising amount of punch, (particularly its power move) that was years ago I had one of them, I can only imagine with today's talisman combo's, say Domination and Warlord and one of these new single talisman things could be rather hectic with the imp!

Fudjo
02-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Fudjo that's a good idea, but I get what your saying, I don't know if I can bring myself to part with trooper badges for shitty one and two star souls...
We have two weeks to complete it and we usually get ten to fifteen souls each day through skull quests so I won't worry too much just yet...

Yeah, I'm too busy grinding for a Ferryman anyway. 90 frags to go, which means the RNG gods will give me one in the last batch of 10 souls. :)

Yup
02-01-2019, 09:52 PM
I know, right? They'll easily be the event goals I finish last. I suppose I could spend some Trooper badges on common souls, but that just feels weird.

And still gets you 2 stars :) I converted quite a few trooper badges to souls... pointless collection of 2 and 3 stars :)

I get about 9 regular souls per SOT refill farming NOTB... this far....27 souls.. 2 - 1 stars.

Would probably get more souls if LOL was open, but it ain't.

Yup
02-01-2019, 09:57 PM
where are you getting these numbers from?

Well a Fierce class Red Talisman is typically +~400 ATK, +~100DEF and +~1000HP -- ` Cosmic "Force" talisman = 3 Red talismans.. so... 3x stats + the 15% ATK (I guess it may provide +15%D if it randomly pulls a different set's stats) boost that comes with 3 red talismans.

Ii think some are missing the fact that 1 Cosmic Talisman = 2 or 3 class talismans. So it's like putting 2 or 3 talismans on a character using on 1 talisman slot. (no clue if you can level Cosmics up to be the same as 4 or 6-set talismans. Imagine Primordials as 1 single Cosmic talisman! AND you don't necessarily have to be concerned with talisman slot colors at all.

Can 6 Cosmics be equipped to a single character?... man.. Oracle, Primordials, Eternity, Destiny, Valor, and Eclipse all on 1 toon....... Does the toon name automatically get converted to "GOD" Or "Dr Manhattan"? -- (I think I read there's a max of 1 or 2 cosmics per character though)

Muzzleloader
02-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Only one cosmic talisman per character. I dont know if that's the case for your opponents in gauntlet. This could really make gauntlet more difficult if they can have more tha 9ne per toon.

Cefiar
02-01-2019, 10:07 PM
1 cosmic talisman per character.

Yup
02-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Yeah that's what I thought. But still 1 per character and 1 each on 4 PVP characters possibly can be.. well... daunting. Someone will be winning battles with Dice and Imps.

kkkreg5
02-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Cosmic, to me, are a good thing. Leaving it to RNG to determine what level/type you receive will create more frustration leading to cash on the roulette wheel.

rags-6094
02-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Yeah but this event is only going to provide enough frags for one I think.
I did see one you can buy but I'm not parting with that much cash...

Guess I'll just have to make do till they start dropping randomly...

Esquatcho
02-01-2019, 11:29 PM

Farming LoL X, imo, is the best way to get 1* souls. Then you just have to get lucky!

Yup
02-01-2019, 11:42 PM
LOL is closed on weekends.

Esquatcho
02-01-2019, 11:57 PM
True, was thinking more on Monday. There is heaps of time yet to finish the challenges.

rags-6094
02-03-2019, 02:24 AM
I have just finished this event, received my white one star cosmic talisman, so exciting! Cost nearly a million to power up to 10 and I only have 6/10 of the required runes to evolve it... how bloody stupid is this. If your not going to make the resources available then why start a new event?

The runes to evolve it will only be available during events each month, onya LOTB yet another nail in your coffin!

First you give me the lowest possible talisman then you charge like a wounded bull to power it up then if that isn't enough you make the resources we need unavailable... idiots clearly idiots at the developers helm!

edsel
02-03-2019, 03:04 AM
I have just finished this event, received my white one star cosmic talisman, so exciting! Cost nearly a million to power up to 10 and I only have 6/10 of the required runes to evolve it... how bloody stupid is this. If your not going to make the resources available then why start a new event?

The runes to evolve it will only be available during events each month, onya LOTB yet another nail in your coffin!

First you give me the lowest possible talisman then you charge like a wounded bull to power it up then if that isn't enough you make the resources we need unavailable... idiots clearly idiots at the developers helm!

Oh but Rags they offer them for sale with more evo RUNES. Please. At least give me something actually usable for completing this awesome event.

So are they all just Holy or Strength talisman effects so far for everyone? No magical Primordials or Destiny sets jammed into one of these buggees? Now THAT would make me get my wallet out!

rags-6094
02-03-2019, 03:08 AM
My one adds 15% to Magic.... that in itself is not too bad, but I thought I read that their characteristics are random or something...?

Yup
02-03-2019, 07:43 AM
They have several unique features:

Their stats are randomly generated (they have no sub-type)

When? Upon upgrading them or upon each character use in PvE/PvP? If i move one from Character A to Character B are the stats regenerated randomly?

Liu
02-03-2019, 09:33 AM
I think the stat boost for a sole talisman is fine. This is how it was suggested in the forum and I honestly think if they'd give full set rewards of powerful 4 and 6 sets it'd just be too much.
NF could and probably will introduce a new 5 set though ...

MetalKing
02-03-2019, 09:57 AM
I think they said some would have minor effects, which are the ones I'm waiting for.

URock
02-03-2019, 11:03 AM
There should be an offical list with all talismans and their stats. All posts in this forum with stats are from players and not from the devs. Many of them are not sticky so they are hard to find. After years it's still a beta game...LOL

TheoShodi
02-03-2019, 11:13 AM
i got a white talisman T1 with +15% HP, it is cool to have, but i dont know if i ever will use it, these new talismans are a glorified gold sink... impratical to upgrade since it is very gold intensive and the material is from events, you cant farm for materials. Make a new Lord of Ligth or a New planet because, collecting drops of upgrade materials is too much.

Lthepostman
02-03-2019, 02:47 PM
I haven't managed to grab one yet (still farming for 1 star characters), but maybe we're gonna get 5 talismans sets in the future. Thus a 1 talisman set would make much more sense:confused:

waymo
02-03-2019, 04:29 PM
i got a white one. ATK

HuckFinn150
02-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Evolving these are a real bear. I have yet to figure out where to get those Evo runes. I may end up picking them off and going back to a maxed oddball talisman. I guess we need to wait until this event is over to get the evolution runes for them....

URock
02-04-2019, 11:05 PM
I got a white one with +15% magic. Now I'm unbeatable 😂

edsel
02-05-2019, 01:27 AM
Do you get good ones,if you spend $69?5230

Wyphy
02-05-2019, 04:05 AM
Do you get good ones,if you spend $69?

Everything says random, so I'm going to guess that you get the same random things everyone gets.

Sure, you could get a tier 3 mythic, but I'd be you don't really want to know the odds on that.

Symbiote
02-05-2019, 02:28 PM
I got a white one with +15% magic. Now I'm unbeatable ��

Now your name says it all. :D

Do you get good ones,if you spend $69?5230

You get TWO good chances for just a cheap price. :D

R1ck
02-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Has anyone upgraded his Cosmic Talismans? What are the new stats ?

Symbiote
02-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Has anyone upgraded his Cosmic Talismans? What are the new stats ?

I did with one 5* Cosmic Rune.
Don't know the old stats but the new ones are:

HP +1705
ATK +161
MR +108

Set Effect is +15% Attack

But you can check it yourself, if you just put a random rune in it, than it shows you the new stats. ^^

R1ck
02-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the info

Symbiote
02-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the info
You're welcome. :)

Update:

I evolved this Talisman right now to a 2*. Very expensive to upgrade these Talisman... oO
To evolve it to 3* we need
20x 1* Cosmic Evo Rune
10x 2* Cosmic Evo Rune
5x Demon Seed (the art of it looks quite nice)

I updated it to max Level with 1 Cosmic Rune:

HP +4391
ATK +507
MR +358

btw. it is a T1 Talisman.., I think T1 is Tier 1.., and if the Color of the T1 indicates the rarity then it is a Blue one.

But i think this could be a nice thing to have at max Star and Level. It will be interesting.

edsel
02-05-2019, 11:54 PM
T2 white atk +15% is like this max at 1 star and evo to 2 star. Symbiote showed slightly lower numbers on his T1.
T1 1 star level 10 = 1705 hp 161 atk 108 mr
T2 1 star level 10 = 1981 hp 209 atk 127 mr

The requirements for evolving these include something unavailable now, so IF I spend $140 to get 4 of them and can power them up to 2 star would I feel satisfied with my purchase? These may be cool after we can develop them to a usable potential, but as for right now they are a very expensive unusable asset. I hope they open up the materials to evo them soon.

rags-6094
02-06-2019, 02:33 AM
Very well said Edsel! I won't be spending money yet until I see the benefits and probably won't spend money then either!

edsel
02-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Once you spend a little, spending a little more is easy. Then one day you see how much over time is gone on your Google account for dusty bullshit that you don't even use often and realize They Got Me! Damn and I can't get it back.

zamasu
02-06-2019, 05:39 PM
did anybody get a Mythical Cosmic Talisman (Mythic Quality = Red) yet? I wonder what is can we expect from these talismans

Symbiote
02-10-2019, 01:18 AM
Once you spend a little, spending a little more is easy. Then one day you see how much over time is gone on your Google account for dusty bullshit that you don't even use often and realize They Got Me! Damn and I can't get it back.

Come on.., it's just 140 Dollars. :D It's a "good" deal. ^^'

did anybody get a Mythical Cosmic Talisman (Mythic Quality = Red) yet? I wonder what is can we expect from these talismans

Yeah this would be interesting.., would like to know the numbers as well. ^^

thealchemist
02-10-2019, 08:14 AM
I like how they are supposed to cost "a little more" to power up and evolve. Not sure I'd call about 156K for a low level talisman to go from level 1 to level 10 "just a bit more". And about 252K to evolve it to T2 as just a bit more either....I was going to evolve it but then I thought stuff it, I'll wait and see if through future events I'm luckier to get something other than a poor old white common Cosmic Talisman that at this point seems a waste to spend much resources on....

I like the idea of a single talisman giving an effect plus its usual stats, but the 5 different qualities as well as Tiers and random effects....leaves me sitting on the fence on these. For now its just another talisman that I won't be using anytime soon...

HuckFinn150
02-10-2019, 01:57 PM
I'm still kicking around changing the 2 I have back to the one oddball talismam to and just cruising with 2 sets and a maxed character for less headache. It worked just fine up until these were released. I'll kick it around for a couple more days...

Fudjo
02-11-2019, 10:40 PM
I got a purple one, leveled it, evolved it, and leveled it to max at Level 2:

HuckFinn150
02-11-2019, 10:48 PM
What are ashes of ice? I've not seen that before. Where do you get something like that?

Fudjo
02-11-2019, 11:41 PM
What are ashes of ice? I've not seen that before. Where do you get something like that?

No idea. Probably coming in a future game feature.

Fudjo
02-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Ah, from the first post by Leviathan:

"Upgrading and Evolving Cosmic Talisman
Cosmic Talismans can be powered up and evolved like normal Talismans, but cost a bit more. They will also sometimes feature unique Cosmic Evolution Materials which will earnable via Events every month."

Symbiote mentioned his cosmic talisman needs 5 x Demon Seed to be upgraded to Level 3. Presumably we'll find out more in the other events this month.

Esquatcho
02-12-2019, 07:34 AM
For those that have upgraded to L2, did your bonus improve too? eg I have one with +15% magic, does it go up if I evolve it to T2?

Banished
02-12-2019, 10:08 AM
For those that have upgraded to L2, did your bonus improve too? eg I have one with +15% magic, does it go up if I evolve it to T2?

At lev 2: Still +15%
But:
HP +4895
Magic +498
MR +309

So pretty good stats in my opinion. But 25 3* evo runes to upgrade: that is huge.

hugoW
02-13-2019, 01:59 AM
Hi guys, i am new here in the forum but i play for a while ago, i created a Excel file, in order for me to get a picture of the actual possibilities that we have from the soul, and get to the conclusion that we have 45 new cosmic talismans in total from that RNG, so... if all the chances are equal in the cosmic soul you have 6,66% chance of getting a Tier 3 Red talisman... but the chances are never equal... never...

here is the sheets i made and completed with info i searched, unfortunately i cannot post links yet (14 days member requirement), so i made a screenshot of it.
Greetings

dragonmat89
03-08-2019, 08:58 AM

In case anyone wants to see difference between T1 and T2 purple cosmics at max level (2*)... I'm surprised the Magic stat for the T2 is lower than the Attack stat for the T1 - as well as the stats being random, it must make a difference whether they are the top row stat or bottom row stat... it seems that whichever stat is in the top right is what you get the 15% boost on as well as it being higher than the bottom row stat. Endless possible combinations!

Blade
03-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Thanks for sharing this dragon. It clearly shows what a stupid random bullshit this whole thing is. Invest huge resources to get these and then you better are lucky...ridiculous!

dragonmat89
03-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Has anyone seen any Cosmics with either a Special boost or stat? And do all of them have a HP stat? Just thinking numbers - if all of them have HP as the top left stat and then either attack, defence, magic or MR as the top right stat (with a 15% boost for this stat as well), each of which can also have attack, defence, magic or mr in the bottom left stat, then there are 16 possible combinations of stats. On top of this, there are three tiers of each combination and five colours for each tier, so that's 3 x 5 x 16 = 240 different possible cosmic talismans...

(Just as a note, if the top left stat isn't fixed as HP and all 3 stats could also be HP or special then that would increase to (6 x 6 x 6) x 3 x 5 = 3,240 possible combinations!)

Also, I don't know if there is a pattern to evo materials but my T1 purple (attack) requires Ashes of Ice to get to 3* while my T2 purple (def) requires Tarot Cards to get to 3*.

Mizrael
03-13-2019, 08:12 AM
And as we can see in this event store there are also separate evo runes for each Tier. So we need 1*T1, 1*T2, 1*T3, 2*T1, 2*T2, 2*T3,....
RNG layer over RNG layer on top of another RNG layer...

Yup
03-13-2019, 09:48 AM
And as we can see in this event store there are also separate evo runes for each Tier. So we need 1*T1, 1*T2, 1*T3, 2*T1, 2*T2, 2*T3,....
RNG layer over RNG layer on top of another RNG layer...

Like it matters...

6 cosmic here and nothing better than a T1. You would think odds of pulling a T2 or T3 were better than 0.0001% but I guess not.

kgk56
03-13-2019, 11:57 AM
My 4th cosmic is a blue T1 DEF +15%

My others are 1 Red & 2 Purple ATK + 15

Wyphy
03-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Like it matters...

6 cosmic here and nothing better than a T1. You would think odds of pulling a T2 or T3 were better than 0.0001% but I guess not.

Yeah that sucks, but come on, do the math, it's not that hard.
If the next one you got was not a 1, that'd mean it was a 14.28% chance, and you wouldn't be bitching about that.
8 = 12.5%
9 = 11.11%

Your sample size it too small to calculate the odds.

I am not a fan of the system, and that's why I only have one (violet t1), and I do not plan to intentionally get any more.
I decided that I wasn't interested in cosmic talismans as of Kaz's reply to my question in this thread (6 weeks ago):

Define "random".

The stat and set effect combinations are random, so yes, you can end up with any combination of stats.

-Kaz

Far too much random there.
Yeah, they can be good, and the stats are reasonable, if you get one with the bonus you want, but it's a shite system, designed to suck up all your resources and make you spend money.
Same direction everything has been heading the last 6 months.

Muzzleloader
03-13-2019, 02:34 PM
If you plan on playing this game for months to come I would try and acquire the cosmic talisman and upgrade materials. They do have some great stats and help in talisman selection when you dont want to use all the required colored talis on a character.

They are expensive to evolve and upgrade, but long term will be worth the expense. You dont have to evolve them right away, just save when your piggy bank is full.

Blade
03-15-2019, 10:26 AM
As feared there was the third T1 white in the series for me. I'm assuming it's not worth levelling up and evolving them. That means I sit on all the stuff in the inventory, I just counted 15 (!) different items!
We urgently need a bigger inventory. It got scarce sometimes even before the introduction of cosmics, but now it's really a problem.

Natasmai
03-15-2019, 11:51 AM
i upgraded all of my cosmic garbage to atleast level 10 max. that is cheap enough and as others have said, even the lowest white T1's have some solid stats. Im just not too keen on spending the massive amount of materials needed to evolve one of these to the next level. I'll save that for some purple or better i think.

GotN
03-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Hey Kaz, Leviathan, Ruby, or someone, can you please take a look into this? Evolution of cosmic talisman is totally bugged! Thank you!

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11581-Evolving-cosmic-talisman-bugged&highlight=Cosmic

bort
03-17-2019, 04:42 PM
Hey Kaz, Leviathan, Ruby, or someone, can you please take a look into this? Evolution of cosmic talisman is totally bugged! Thank you!

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11581-Evolving-cosmic-talisman-bugged&highlight=Cosmic

Its not, though - just poorly designed.

He has a 2 star White T1 Talisman that he wants to evolve to a 3 star. It requires 10 ** T1 runes. His screenshot shows he has 5 * T2 runes, which would be used to evolve a T2 from 1 star to 2 star.

GotN
03-17-2019, 05:27 PM
Its not, though - just poorly designed.

He has a 2 star White T1 Talisman that he wants to evolve to a 3 star. It requires 10 ** T1 runes. His screenshot shows he has 5 * T2 runes, which would be used to evolve a T2 from 1 star to 2 star.

Oh c‘mon, this is just ridiculous!

Esquatcho
03-27-2019, 12:00 PM
Has anyone worked out the relative improvement between the colour levels and the tier levels? For example is a tier level worth more than a colour level?

Muzzleloader
03-30-2019, 07:59 PM
What is the difference between the t levels for the cosmic talisman? Unleveled T1 and T2 talisman dont appear to be be any different by stats.

rags-6094
04-08-2019, 05:58 AM
I have a 2* T1 Blue cosmic that gives +15%Magic HP4292 and MR of 289 I have a similar white and purple T1 one of which has similar stats in attack.

On Saturday just gone I pulled a T3 purple cosmic that I have rounded up to 2* it has advantage augment and def 633, HP8318, MR 713, Magic 1098 can anyone imagine just for a second how powerful this will be at 5*?

And there’s gold and red cosmic out there too....
I think the comments I’ve read recently are correct, just keep chipping away and save up the required evo recipe, most of us are in the same boat, only the people willing to drop dollars will see much difference, I’m not willing to do that until perhaps I need just one more part or something...?

edsel
04-08-2019, 01:16 PM
I have a 2* T1 Blue cosmic that gives +15%Magic HP4292 and MR of 289 I have a similar white and purple T1 one of which has similar stats in attack.

On Saturday just gone I pulled a T3 purple cosmic that I have rounded up to 2* it has advantage augment and def 633, HP8318, MR 713, Magic 1098 can anyone imagine just for a second how powerful this will be at 5*?

And there’s gold and red cosmic out there too....
I think the comments I’ve read recently are correct, just keep chipping away and save up the required evo recipe, most of us are in the same boat, only the people willing to drop dollars will see much difference, I’m not willing to do that until perhaps I need just one more part or something...?

Rags you are lucky! T3 is like 5star character drop 1% odds, and Advantage is a great augment. Some are shit like Defense bonus stat. I have a T1 purple that is like a 3 set of Assassin talismans giving increased 15% attack x magic and vice versa. All others so far I have seen are2 set effects. This one has attack 647 magic 658 and special 325 level 20.

So where's the Warlord and Sustaining 2 set effect ones? Bring the Angel or better yet Primordials? If they offered shit like this in the store and made the evo materials to make them level 50 many of us would be opening wallets!

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Leviathan can you clear something up?

PART 1:
Please explain the difference between cosmic talisman level vs tier. Let’s
forget for a moment the random stats and even the color quality/rareness.
Say I have a T1 talisman at level 10. Obviously a T2 talisman at level 10 is better correct? So what about a T1 talisman at level 20 (2 stars) vs. T2 talisman at level 10 (1 star). This is what is confusing me.

Both of the above T1 talismans are identical except for the level/star correct?

What about the (below) 2* T2 talisman? It boosts the exact same stats and has the exact same bonus with just SLIGHTLY more stat boosting that the T1 2*

PART 2:
So as you can see I have a few talismans with identical stats boosted and the bonus % is the same as well. That doesn’t seem very random. I’m not complaining about drops — it is what it is. But there has to be a list of all possible combinations somewhere right? I don’t want to keep more than one of any combo of stats boosted +bonus except for the strongest and I’m getting a lot of the same.

Also, in theory, if we take 5 cosmic talismans that are all the same tier and boost all the same stats and the only difference being the color, do stats increase in the following way? White<Blue<Purple<Red<Gold?

The whole Tier, level, quality thing is very convoluted. Is there a chart listing ALL possible stat combinations at all tiers and all qualities (colors)?
I’m sure it’s immense but I would really like to see it don you could point me in the right direction. Much obliged.

Thanks!

Horus-2545
04-08-2019, 03:41 PM
I have a blue T3 that is HP +15%. HP 9204, Atk 978, Def 569
Compared to the White T1 that is HP +15%. HP 4376, Atk 476, Def 216.
So the blue T3 is about twice as powerful as the White T1 (leveled up to max of Star 2).

Horus-2545
04-08-2019, 03:43 PM
I have 4 cosmic talisman, 3 white T1's and a Blue T3. So I guess that is still pretty lucky. But it sure took a lot of work to get 400 Cosmic Talisman Fragments.

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 04:06 PM
I have a blue T3 that is HP +15%. HP 9204, Atk 978, Def 569
Compared to the White T1 that is HP +15%. HP 4376, Atk 476, Def 216.
So the blue T3 is about twice as powerful as the White T1 (leveled up to max of Star 2).

You have a blue T3 vs a white T1. What if it were a blue T1 and a white T3? Blue may be more powerful than white but tiers also matter. What we need is a chart showing the exact stats boosted at each level. Because a blue T1 may be pretty close to a white T3. If they boosted the same stats you could pick the one that’s better and dump the other since they’d be basically close enough in strength. We need a chart. I don’t want to keep a bunch of cosmic talismans that are basically the same. I don’t have the room or the inclination .

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Hi guys, i am new here in the forum but i play for a while ago, i created a Excel file, in order for me to get a picture of the actual possibilities that we have from the soul, and get to the conclusion that we have 45 new cosmic talismans in total from that RNG, so... if all the chances are equal in the cosmic soul you have 6,66% chance of getting a Tier 3 Red talisman... but the chances are never equal... never...

here is the sheets i made and completed with info i searched, unfortunately i cannot post links yet (14 days member requirement), so i made a screenshot of it.
Greetings

I’m compiling a list too. Will use what you gave as well and post.

Esquatcho
04-09-2019, 04:31 AM
If it helps anyone, these are my current stock of cosmics. Kinda disappointed on the blues tbh. Had hoped they would be better! Looks like they have a bit more 'at/mg' at the expense of the defensive stats.

Anyway, still holding out hope for one like Rag's purple T3!!!

Blue T1 - 20: HP 4292 / Mag 624 / MR 289: +15% Magic
Blue T1 - 20: HP 4782 / Atk 658 / Def 281: +15% HP
White T1 - 20: HP 5044 / Mag 502 / MR 300: +15% HP
White T1 - 10: HP 1621 / Atk 153 / Def 70: +15% HP
White T2 - 10: Att 207 / Def 100 / SP 88: +25% SP

Zugzwang
04-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Am I able to upload and Excel file here? I am compiling a list of all cosmic talismans I can.

Blade
04-09-2019, 03:10 PM
I also have some more info about my cosmics for you, but they are all still at lvl 1:

White T1 523 HP / 27 ATK / 16 DEF / +15% HP

White T1 62 HP / 25 ATK / 19 MR / +15% ATK

White T1 406 HP / 30 MAG / 19 MR / +15% MAG

White T1 553 HP / 28 MAG / 19 DEF / +15% DEF

Are you interested in the numbers if they would be powered up to lvl 10?

Zugzwang
04-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Yes. I wish I had noted mine before evolving them. I want a list of them at level 10 and 20. Will help with comparisons. The drop may be random but there are a finite number of unique combinations of stats/bonus and those numbers are the same. For example you won’t get a white T1 that boosts HP, MAGIC & MR with HP+ 15% with different base numbers than me of got that same combo so that part isn’t random a( least. But if any of those variables are not the same it can and will be different. If it’s a white T2 or the bonus is ATK or it’s a blue T1–whatever. There are many many combos.

Blade
04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
So here you are (same order as above, lvl 10)

1621 HP / 153 ATK / 70 DEF
971 HP / 115 ATK / 64 MR
1693 HP / 156 MAG / 91 MR
1651 HP / 127 MAG / 82 DEF

Esquatcho
04-09-2019, 11:22 PM

Is that a typo? Or just a really shitty HP boost compared to all the other talismans!?

Yup
04-10-2019, 03:44 AM
Well I got the most worthless one yet...

White T1 with +15% MR... yeah.. my Viking Eddie won't benefit at all from a cosmic.. and +MR is about the most worthless ability.

AND.. these cosmics aren't worth shit if you sell them. They should be like 1-2Mil when sold.

Blade
04-10-2019, 07:50 AM
Is that a typo? Or just a really shitty HP boost compared to all the other talismans!?

No, unfortunately not...you can also see this in my follow-up post with the numbers that these cosmics WOULD have if I WOULD level them up ...

971 HP / 115 ATK / 64 MR in this case...ridiculous

Esquatcho
04-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Well I got the most worthless one yet...

White T1 with +15% MR... yeah.. my Viking Eddie won't benefit at all from a cosmic.. and +MR is about the most worthless ability.

AND.. these cosmics aren't worth shit if you sell them. They should be like 1-2Mil when sold.

Um, what about on your assassin demon spawn? But yeah, its probably the worst really....

scott-5496
04-10-2019, 11:01 AM
Blade provided the following as L1 Cosmics. I have the L2 upgrades

Blade: White T1 523 HP / 27 ATK / 16 DEF / +15% HP
Mine at L2 20: White T1 4376 HP / 476 ATK / 216 DEF / +15% HP (I have two of these)

Mine: Not got one of these.

White T1 406 HP / 30 MAG / 19 MR / +15% MAG
Mine at L2 20: 4895 HP / 498 MAG / 309 MR / +15% MAG

White T1 553 HP / 28 MAG / 19 DEF / +15% DEF
Mine: Not got one of these.

I also have:

White T1 L2 20: 364 ATK / 413 MAG / 165 SP / ATK*Magic 15%

Blue T1 L2 20: 436 ATK / 538 MAG / 165 217 / ATK*Magic 15%

So this shows the progression to L2 Maxed.

Not had nay T2 or 3 yet!

Yup
04-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Um, what about on your assassin demon spawn? But yeah, its probably the worst really....

HA! ;) I don't think I've ever kept a demon spawn any longer than it too me to get to the sacrifice chamber :)

kgk56
04-11-2019, 12:08 PM
My Cosmic Talismans :

Purple T1 L20 ATK+15% - PV 5315 / ATK 1380 / RM 487
Purple T1 L20 HP+15% - PV 6681 / ATK 815 / DEF 363
Blue T1 L20 ATK+15% - PV 4391 / ATK 507 / RM 358
Red T1 L20 - ATK+15% - PV 3338 / ATK 358 / RM 261
Purple T1 L10 HP+15% - PV 2218 / MAG 182 / RM 108

Blade
04-11-2019, 12:30 PM
What kind of sorcerer are you, kgk? 5 Cosmics and all are colored ones and even a red one (which is best quality)?? Wow!

kgk56
04-11-2019, 12:35 PM
What kind of sorcerer are you, kgk? 5 Cosmics and all are colored ones and even a red one (which is best quality)?? Wow!

Most were white when I pull 'em, but after evolving, they get colored

Blade
04-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Most were white when I pull 'em, but after evolving, they get colored

What? That's how it works?? I thought white stays white !? Now I'm confused...

kgk56
04-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Check this :

GotN
04-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Pretty sure it’s not like kg said. I evolved 2 of my 4 white ones from 1* to 2* and now max at Lv.20 and they both stayed white.

Stats are:
HP +4.376 / ATK +476 / DEF +216
HP +3.338 / ATK +358 / MR +261

Blade
04-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the screenshots, kgk, but I don't get it (apart from the friendly reminder how much I "loved" french at school ;) )

Could you take screenshots from the "preview" that pops up, if you would go for "évoluer" these cosmics? Does it show a color change? Thanks man!

Because when I do so, the preview of the 2* talisman is also always white like its 1* version.
That's really strange now as I doubt both,
1) that it is possible to pull 5 colored talis
2) that they change color by evolving

...a logic paradox lol :)

kgk56
04-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the screenshots, kgk, but I don't get it (apart from the friendly reminder how much I "loved" french at school ;) )

Could you take screenshots from the "preview" that pops up, if you would go for "évoluer" these cosmics? Thanks man!

Ich verstande nicht, mein freund :) what screenshots from the preview that pops up ? you mean b4 and after I evolve 1 cosmic ?

Blade
04-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Ich verstande nicht, mein freund :) what screenshots from the preview that pops up ? you mean b4 and after I evolve 1 cosmic ?

Not too bad, only "verstehe" would be better, but Je ne comprends pas, mon ami! :)

Yes, if you tap on evolve - independent if your tali is maxed or not - it will show the new stats on the right and on the top it shows the new star level of the talisman in this pop up window. If there is a color change taking place, this should be shown up there, too. But it might be bugged, I don't know. So don't take screenshots, but could you just have a look?
But you are sure that they did change from white to blue/purple etc. when you evolved from 1* to 2* level?

kgk56
04-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Verstehe, nah ja, scham on mich

I will take a look

And yes, I get white on first stance, then when evolved, they get colored ... or I was too drunk & I'm the luckyest bastard on Earth ... do you really think people can have so much luck ?

kgk56
04-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Here we go

Blade
04-11-2019, 02:31 PM
...or I was too drunk & I'm the luckyest bastard on Earth

As the first part is also very possible for me sometimes... who knows? :)

I have doubts with the second part, yes. Given that I have 4 T1 whites in a row (and some others shared similar drops), it is almost impossible to get 5 colored drops! But remember the screenshot I posted where I got Musahi?

Click here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11452-Musashi-in-Heroic-Souls-on-March-18!&p=95688&viewfull=1#post95688) if interested... this chance is something like 0.00001 I'd guess. Both 5*, 2 times green 4* demon and next to it the maya should also be a 4*.... and alll this in only 10 souls! So...sometimes this game allows miracles :)

So what do we learn? I would be really interested, if also other players had a situation where there lousy white T1 got another color by evolving. I think I have not read something like this here, or did I miss something?

Anyway thanks again for your screens, seems like there won't be another color change for your tallis, or at least only as a RNG surprise :)

Muzzleloader
04-11-2019, 03:46 PM
I have a white T2 cosmic talisman leveled to 20 stats are as follows

HP. 6395
Magic. 620
MR. 412

+ 15% magic

Zugzwang
04-11-2019, 05:16 PM
So here you are (same order as above, lvl 10)

1621 HP / 153 ATK / 70 DEF
971 HP / 115 ATK / 64 MR
1693 HP / 156 MAG / 91 MR
1651 HP / 127 MAG / 82 DEF

Thanks mate. Can you please include color and tier too? Are they all white tier 1?

Zugzwang
04-11-2019, 05:57 PM
Since I cannot upload an excel file I'm uploading a jpeg I "stitched" together from snips of the actual file. It's terrible looking but this is what I have so far.
All talismans are either level 10 or 20. Nothing is evolved that’s not also maxed.

infinite dreamer
04-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Thank you Zugzwang for creating that chart. Honestly, these things were confusing me. I have a 2 star purple T1 attack, a 1 star white T2 hp, a 2 star white T1 def, a 1 star white T1 def and a 2 star white T1 attack. I wasn't sure if the color or tier was more important. I was wondering if I should sell the extra T1 defense, but they don't have much resale value. Thank you to everyone who helped with the numbers!

rags-6094
04-11-2019, 08:07 PM
If you guys are still looking to add info to this chart you’ve created I think I have a couple amongst my four that have different qualities not mentioned in it thus far... let me know if you would like me to pass it on..

Zugzwang
04-12-2019, 02:27 AM
There are probably many many more to add so yes please let’s keep adding. But only maxed as in one star at level 10, 2 star at level 20 etc. I have to remove some 2 star at level one that are in there. They are easy to max hard to evolve so we may as well have the maxed numbers. I’m curious what other set effects we will eventually see.

Zugzwang
04-12-2019, 02:30 AM
Thank you Zugzwang for creating that chart. Honestly, these things were confusing me. I have a 2 star purple T1 attack, a 1 star white T2 hp, a 2 star white T1 def, a 1 star white T1 def and a 2 star white T1 attack. I wasn't sure if the color or tier was more important. I was wondering if I should sell the extra T1 defense, but they don't have much resale value. Thank you to everyone who helped with the numbers!

I believe the higher tier is more important and you can’t evolve tier — only level. Color is the next most important factor assuming you can level and evolve. So if 3 talismans boost the same stats and have the same bonus, the highest tier is best regardless of color, then the rarer the color the higher the ceiling. At least I think that’s how it works.

Cefiar
04-19-2019, 04:09 AM
Gold T1 Magic 15% - 1* - Lvl 10 - 2795 HP / 212 MAG / 130 MR

Yup
04-19-2019, 05:45 AM
Closest I can tell is there's absolutely no rhyme or reason for ANY of the stats. They are all completely random.

List of mine... note that a couple are the same color, level, and class, but stats vary considerably. For example, look at my 2 purples.. quite a variance.

Blue / T1 / 2 Star / Level 20
HP: 4782
ATK: 658
DEF: 281
Eff: HP+15%

Blue / T1 / 2 Star / Level 20
HP: 4899
MAG: 687
MR: 398

Blue / T2 / 1 Star / Level 10
HP: 2460
MAG: 211
MR: 187
Eff: MAG+15%

White / T1 / 2 Star / Level 20
HP: 3338
ATK: 358
MR: 261
Eff: ATK+15%

White / T1 / 1 Star / Level 10
HP: 1631
MAG: 134
MR: 78
Eff: ATK+15%

White / T1 / 1 Star / Level 10
HP: 971
ATK: 115
MR: 64
Eff: MR+15%

White / T1 / 2 Star / Level 20
HP: 4376
ATK: 476
DEF: 216

Purple / T1 / 2 Star / Level 20
HP: 4687
MAG: 794
MR: 464

Purple / T1 / 2 Star / Level 20
HP: 6681
ATK: 815
DEF: 363

Red / T1 / 1 Star / Level 10
HP: 2984
MAG: 283
MR: 228

Liu
04-19-2019, 12:51 PM
Your 2 purple give different effects. If two cosmic boost the same stats and have the same effect, then the numbers are identical as well.

Blade
04-19-2019, 01:06 PM
Wow Yup, what a heavy list! How do you have 10 while I have only 5 so far? And can you confirm what kgk said, so that they can change color by evolving them from 1 Star to 2 Stars? Otherwise only 4/10 white would be a very good rate!

My newest one is a

Purple / T1 / 1 Star / Level 1 (plus the stats if I would go for -> Level 10 --> 2 Star Level 1 )
HP: 676 (-> 2350 --> 3147)
ATK: 34 (-> 250 --> 359)
DEF: 23 (-> 113 --> 173)
Eff: +15% HP

first time not white, woho! Still not sure if good enough to be used and leveled/evolved

Yup
04-19-2019, 05:46 PM
Well I just grind for frags :)

I have not seen ANY change colors. But I have also not had enough resources to evolve anything. I've only leveled up from 1 star to 2 star - and colors haven't changed. The Single T2 I have dropped as a T2. Note that all the others are T1s.

Blade
04-19-2019, 06:21 PM
But making a 1 Star into a 2 Star is evolving!?
The Tier level does not change by evolving as far as I read here. I have not leveled or evolved any of mine as they are all white T1.

Yup
04-19-2019, 06:36 PM
Maybe the logic is different .. I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that the stars were levels and the T-whatever was the rank. At some point evolving would mean the rank increases. But I could be totally bat-shit crazy about that. Truth is, I've not had enough of the rare items - ashes, onyx, etc - to do anything requiring those. All I've done is level up from 1 star to 2 star....

It seems to me if they are introducing legendary and mythical Cosmics there SHOULD be a way to evolve a T1 to a T2 then T3. Just like you get a 4 star Eddie level it to 80... then evolve it to a 5 star.. then level it to 100.

So yeah, 1 star to 2 star would be evolving I guess. :)

Muzzleloader
04-19-2019, 06:39 PM
I evolve a white T1 and blue T2, the colors do not change. The T status does not change upon evolving the talisman.

Yup
04-19-2019, 06:57 PM
Muzzleloader.. have you evolved one using the rare items (Ashes, Onyx, bloodstone, etc)???

Olevipoeg
04-19-2019, 07:20 PM
Muzzleloader.. have you evolved one using the rare items (Ashes, Onyx, bloodstone, etc)???
I don't think there is anybody (outside NF) who could evolve cosmic past level 2. Not enough 2 star runes.

Muzzleloader
04-19-2019, 07:31 PM
No only level 1 to level 2, not enough of any evo materials to go to level 3.

Yup
04-19-2019, 07:32 PM
See, that's where I'm wondering if there's a change. But.. who knows :)

I don't think there is anybody (outside NF) who could evolve cosmic past level 2. Not enough 2 star runes.

I THINK theoretically if you spent enough $$$$$ over the last few events it MIGHT be feasible. More $$$ than I'm willing to spend though.

Muzzleloader
04-19-2019, 07:39 PM
I think it could be possible if you got real lucky on the evo drops. I'm half way there on some. With lucky drops and more play some could be lucky to have enough for a tier 3 evo.

Olevipoeg
04-19-2019, 07:57 PM
I think it could be possible if you got real lucky on the evo drops. I'm half way there on some. With lucky drops and more play some could be lucky to have enough for a tier 3 evo.
IIRC any cosmic evolution pack has not contained 2 star evo runes. Only rare materials, catalyst souls and 1 star evo runes. It think NF has kept it tightly controlled deliberately.

Yup
04-19-2019, 08:02 PM
But there were events that allowed the purchase of 2 star and 3 star evo runes - I can't remember if it was via $$$ or frags.. but they were there. And one could purchase a few Catalyst souls over the past month or so, with luck, providing enough ashes, onyx, ect for 1 evolution. I'm only 1 or 2 items away regarding those.

Olevipoeg
04-19-2019, 08:34 PM
But there were events that allowed the purchase of 2 star and 3 star evo runes - I can't remember if it was via $$$ or frags.. but they were there. And one could purchase a few Catalyst souls over the past month or so, with luck, providing enough ashes, onyx, ect for 1 evolution. I'm only 1 or 2 items away regarding those.
I think last cosmic event gave 2 star evo runes first time. There is no 3 star evo runes.

Yup
04-19-2019, 09:18 PM
There is no 3 star evo runes.

Oh but there are... there were 1, 2 and 3 star evo runes offered.

Olevipoeg
04-20-2019, 10:37 AM
Oh but there are... there were 1, 2 and 3 star evo runes offered.
Tier 1, 2 and 3.

kgk56
04-23-2019, 02:38 PM
My last talisman, a T1 blue MR+15%

kgk56
04-24-2019, 08:22 AM
My last talisman, a T1 purple ATK X MAG

infinite dreamer
04-24-2019, 02:15 PM
Got a red T1 magic. I leveled it to max 2 *. Stats are:
HP 7992
Magic 968
MR 744
Magic 15%

Blade
04-24-2019, 03:02 PM
I'll add 2 infos after the next update is done. But probably they will be white anyway after I had one purple recently ;)

bort
04-25-2019, 08:31 PM
Looking at the chart, of what is not posted,

I have a gold T1 %ATK at max **

Stats are:
7149 HP
738 ATK
270 MR

I have a white T2 %HP at max **

5628 HP
649 ATK
343 HP

Blade
04-25-2019, 09:32 PM
Looking at the chart, of what is not posted,

I have a gold T1 %ATK at max **

Stats are:
7149 HP
738 ATK
270 MR

I have a white T2 %HP at max **

5628 HP
649 ATK
343 HP

Did you open them today, after the update? Did you receive the frags as advertised in the update notes?

BTW grats for a gold one!!

bort
04-25-2019, 09:56 PM
Did you open them today, after the update? Did you receive the frags as advertised in the update notes?

BTW grats for a gold one!!

No, I opened all of mine prior to todays update. My latest one was a white T1 ATKxMAG.

Thanks; that gold one is awesome

Edit: Goddamnit, I opened a talismen soul and 2 catalyst souls basically the day before the patch. Boo-urns

kgk56
04-26-2019, 08:22 AM
I opened 3 catalyst souls after the patch and get bonus rewards

Blade
04-26-2019, 08:43 AM
I opened 3 catalyst souls after the patch and get bonus rewards

Great! Thanks for the info!

bort
05-07-2019, 01:04 AM
Got a Gold T1, +5% ATK, MAG, HP, DEF.

Stats at Level 1/10/20:

HP: 812/2522/6818
ATK: 44/287/887
MAG: 49/256/822

URock
05-07-2019, 02:56 PM
I got a blue T2:
ATK, MAG, DEF, HP +5%

HP:653 (2272 L10) (3061 **L1) (6500 L20)
ATK:52 (259 L10) (327 **L1) (764 L20)
MAG:38 (218 L10) (319 **L1) (699 L20)

Natasmai
05-07-2019, 03:56 PM
i got a rock....

(I sure hope someone gets this joke, but it is definitely how i feel EVERY time I open a cosmic)

infinite dreamer
05-07-2019, 05:43 PM
i got a rock....

(I sure hope someone gets this joke, but it is definitely how i feel EVERY time I open a cosmic)

Charlie Brown? :D
I got a white T2 magic. Upgrade materials seem scarce. When it comes time to evolve, I'm debating about whether it's better to evolve a purple T1 attack, a red T1 magic or just hold out for a stronger talisman. Frontier coins use to be rarer, so hopefully they'll start distributing the upgrade material for these talismans a bit more.

Natasmai
05-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Ive gotten I think 3 blues (2 T1 & 1 T2) all others have been white T1's... I would KILL for the "hard" decision whether to evolve my purple or red :-/.... I have evolved the blues to level 20 2 stars, the whites I have left at max 10s

Esquatcho
05-10-2019, 02:10 AM
Got another blue T1 - L10: HP +1705, ATK +161, MR +108: ATK +15%

scott-5496
05-10-2019, 08:56 AM
Blue T2 for me.

URock
05-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Seems that I am the only one with a Cosmic Blue T2 with: ATK, MAG, DEF, HP +5% ?

Yup
05-10-2019, 10:06 PM
I've got one URock. .stats seem different though

Blue / T2 / 1 Star / Level 10
HP: 2460
MAG: 211
MR: 187

My newest...

White T1 / 1 star / lvl10
ATK +151
DEF +79
Special +55
Effect: Special +25%

Zugzwang
05-10-2019, 11:59 PM
Seems that I am the only one with a Cosmic Blue T2 with: ATK, MAG, DEF, HP +5% ?

I have a blue T1 with the same boosts and bonus — but it’s a T1 not a T2 so the stats are worse. Unless maybe yours is not maxed at 2 stars and level 20 that is.

bort
05-11-2019, 12:40 AM

What I find odd is that the T1 Gold variant of that had better stats - at least through level 20.

I would have expected it the other way around since T2 is much more rare than T1

Zugzwang
05-11-2019, 01:21 AM
What I find odd is that the T1 Gold variant of that had better stats - at least through level 20.

I would have expected it the other way around since T2 is much more rare than T1

Colors are called “quality” of the talisman. While not as much of a jump up as tier they do have higher ceilings than lower colors all others things being equal.

White=common
Blue=rare
Purple=epic
Gold=Legendary
Red=Mythic

So gold being 2 colors higher than blue should account for it being SLIGHTLY higher. I’ve found when comparing a T1 blue to a T2 white for example, that all boost the same stats and have the same bonus, that the higher tier will have 2 stats better but the higher color will have 1 stat better. Still need to see them all at 3 stars which won’t be anytime soon as I haven’t evolved anything to 3 stars yet.

Yup
05-15-2019, 07:51 PM
Evolved..

White
Cosmic T1
3 star
max level 30
--------
Can not be evolved further
---------
HP +7131
ATK +799
DEF +362
HP +15%

edsel
05-15-2019, 09:30 PM
Evolved..

White
Cosmic T1
3 star
max level 30
--------
Can not be evolved further
---------
HP +7131
ATK +799
DEF +362
HP +155

I was hoping they go to 5 star with astronomical numbers, oh well...

Esquatcho
05-16-2019, 03:41 AM
I was hoping they go to 5 star with astronomical numbers, oh well...

Well thats only L3! And only a white T1 at that!

@Yup, that last number should that be SP?

Yup
05-16-2019, 04:53 AM
No HP.. but +15%.. I missed the shift key previously. Corrected.

And L3 - 3 star - level 30 --- is the highest it will go. There is no L4 or or 4 star evolution. It is "maxed".

I will say, now that I know this... I'll be MUCH MORE cognizant of where I use the evo materials for Cosmics. The relatively high HP # is decent and inline with using 2 standard HP+ talismans.. but it's not really worth using the Onyx to evolve it for the simple additional 2K in HP. It would have been nice to see the hp+% also increase but it didn't. And none of the other numbers increased significantly either. Basically, given the difficulty in acquiring the evo materials.. the evo is kind of shit.

Esquatcho
05-16-2019, 07:08 AM

And L3 - 3 star - level 30 --- is the highest it will go. There is no L4 or or 4 star evolution. It is "maxed".

I will say, now that I know this... I'll be MUCH MORE cognizant of where I use the evo materials for Cosmics. The relatively high HP # is decent and inline with using 2 standard HP+ talismans.. but it's not really worth using the Onyx to evolve it for the simple additional 2K in HP. It would have been nice to see the hp+% also increase but it didn't. And none of the other numbers increased significantly either. Basically, given the difficulty in acquiring the evo materials.. the evo is kind of shit.

Ah OK, so in reality, level 20 looks like a 'sweeter' spot. But if you have a purple, it might be worth it just for the bit additional edge.

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:28 AM

The cap at 3* surprises me and I think that it's possible that it will be increased somewhen in the future. But if the Tier 3 cosmics are way better than T1 (3 fold max stats or what?), an increase to 5* would be overkill.

GotN
05-19-2019, 02:47 PM
After 5 white T1 I got a blue T2. Maxed and evolved it from 1* Lv 1 to 2* Lv 20. It has ATK, MAG, DEF & HP + 15%. Every single stats can be seen on the pics below.

bort
05-23-2019, 09:57 PM
I got a T3(!!) White with +5% ATK, MAG, DEF, HP

Stats at L1/L10 (can't evo it yet):

HP: 656/2673
ATK: 40/238
MAG: 44/224

So the stats look a bit worse than my T1 Gold of the same type, which I would not have expected. I hope that it curves better when evolving and catches up

Yup
05-23-2019, 11:56 PM
Congrats Bort!!

I'm still pulling white T1s. I did get a white T2.. but t's not that much better than the T1s.

bort
05-24-2019, 12:40 AM
I trawled this thread and threw everything into a google docs sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU

I realize some of it won't be completely accurate due to typos by either the original poster or myself - let me know if you have any corrections or additions.

Olevipoeg
06-02-2019, 05:40 AM
I was lucky enough yesterday to gather enough materials to upgrade my first purple T1 +attack talisman to L3. I opened a talisman soul before it and got T1 gold +attack. Now i have to decide, is it better to upgrade T1 Gold to level 2 or Purple T1 to Level 3. I don't have enough evo runes for doing both. Touch decision to make.

Muzzleloader
06-02-2019, 10:56 AM
What's your stats on the level 20 purple T1. I just pulled a HP purple T1, leveled it to 20, the HP is 6700 and attack is 815, with Def at 315. Nice stats. I dont have the evo material to go to level 30.

Olevipoeg
06-02-2019, 11:10 AM
What's your stats on the level 20 purple T1. I just pulled a HP purple T1, leveled it to 20, the HP is 6700 and attack is 815, with Def at 315. Nice stats. I dont have the evo material to go to level 30.
Experimented a bit and decided to go with purple. Gold has better Hp but nearly not as much attack.

Yup
06-02-2019, 11:51 AM
I'm still pulling white T1s.. even my "epic" cosmic soul gave me a white T2.. meh.. not getting any decent drops of these.

And they REALLY should be worth more gold if sold. Or.. turn them in to gain epic/mythical cosmic frags. 1 T1 cosmic = 250 Epic frags or something like that.

bort
06-02-2019, 04:51 PM
The one I got this time around was my first "garbage" one; T1 White +15% MR. The others, even the white ones, have been useful. I added the posted ones to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

URock
06-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Pulled another white T1 (ATK,MAG,DEF, HP +5%)

Stats on L20:
HP: 4636
ATK: 374
MAG: 461

bort
06-09-2019, 01:58 AM
Well with this event I opened up another shit T1 White (+15% def), but had enough to get the epic tal soul to drop. Surprisingly, it did not give me a T2 white, but a blue (obligatory why not purple, gold, or red). I nearly lost my shit when the game glitched and it looked like the bonus was a necropolis, but alas, it was a +15%HP. Recorded it to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

Also, it dropped 50 mythic tal frags, which require 1000 to redeem. So, you'll need 20 epic talisman souls to get the one mythic, and at 5 regular talisman souls per epic, thats 100 total talisman souls opened. Either they have to increase the drop amount or start having other sources for it, because no one is going to be able to get that at the pace we're currently going.

Now I have the problem of figuring out what to upgrade.

I can get my T1 Gold +15% ATK to 3*
Or my T1 Gold +5% ATK, MAG, DEF, HP to 3*
Or my T1 Purple +15% ATK to 3* (someone has done this already)
Or my T3 White +5% ATK, MAG, DEF, HP to 2*
Or the new T2 Blue +15% HP to 2*.

If I get lucky, one of those 2* might be able to go to 3* as well, depending on what evo mats are needed.

Edit:

I evolved the blue T2 and the white T3.

Stats on the blue T2 (+15% HP) at L20

HP: 7173
MAG: 775
MR: 551

The T3 White at L20

HP: 8133
ATK: 723
MAG: 692

Esquatcho
06-09-2019, 07:53 AM
Well I opened my T1 and got the usual T1 white though not very useful, but still at least slightly different and interesting ATK/MGC/DEF/HP +5%....

Dropped my epic soul with excitement!!! And it was a white T2 :'(

L10 White T1: GP +1671, ATK +127, MGC +146, ATK/MGC/DEF/HP +5%
L10 White T2: HP +1981, ATK +209, MR +127, ATK +15%

Yup
06-10-2019, 01:43 AM
Purple T2
3 star level 30 (Maxed - can not get better)
-------------------------------
HP +14,402
ATK +1,489
MR +1,024
Life Passive (HP regen 2 turns at battle start)

So for T1s and T2s at least, 3 star level 30 is as high as they will go. I would assume T3s are the same, but I have yet to actually see a T3.

Zugzwang
06-10-2019, 02:02 AM

Here are my maxed Cosmics if anyone is interested in the stats. I like how yours had a life passive augment Yup. I'm curious what other augments there are. Mine include Freeze & Blind. The others are just % boosts.

Purple T2
HP +14,402
ATK +1,489
MR +1,024

So for T1s and T2s at least, 3 star level 30 is as high as they will go. I would assume T3s are the same, but I have yet to actually see a T3.

Esquatcho
06-10-2019, 02:57 AM
OMG Yup and particularly you Zugwang! Is that just sheer luck, or how many souls would you have thrown down? Im guessing a heap more than the 7 I have?

@Zugwang, does that purple T2 actually make necropollis viable when together with vipers? ;)

bort
06-10-2019, 02:59 AM
Purple T2
HP +14,402
ATK +1,489
MR +1,024

Yup I thought yours was going to be the best talisman posted so far, but wow the sheer numbers from Zugzwang's talismen, especially that blind augment. Wow. Added to sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

Zugzwang
06-10-2019, 04:22 AM

OMG Yup and particularly you Zugwang! Is that just sheer luck, or how many souls would you have thrown down? Im guessing a heap more than the 7 I have?

@Zugwang, does that purple T2 actually make necropollis viable when together with vipers? ;)

Your suggested setup is very strong if you win the coin flip, but it leaves Necropolis open to Magic damage and he could be one shot if you lose the flip. All of these cosmics have weaknesses if you try to maximize offense with other talismans like Viper. Cosmics are very cool but like relics they only do so much.

Bakura
06-11-2019, 06:39 AM
Wow, those posted cosmics mentioned previously are insane. I thought my T2 level 3, with an Hp above 8k was good, but that 14.4k Hp Yup has is sick.

I've often wondered when out of nowhere your toons get spanked in PvP, if it's the AI getting shifty or does the opponent have some crazy jacked cosmics.

Yup
06-11-2019, 06:59 AM
Yeah the Purple T2s are strong.. I'd love to see Red or Yellow T3s though.... wonder what they are packin...

URock
06-11-2019, 09:28 AM
@Zugzwang: what is this "Freeze Augment" effect on your white T3 talisman? Is it the same as the actual purple talisman of the actual event?

URock
06-11-2019, 03:30 PM
ty @Yup! \m/

Zugzwang
06-11-2019, 03:54 PM
@Zugzwang: what is this "Freeze Augment" effect on your white T3 talisman? Is it the same as the actual purple talisman of the actual event?

What you said. It’s a 3 in 1 effect! Still only small % though but it has the good stats. I guess NF realized that the weaker talismans were not viable anymore to take up 2 or 3 slots so they created cosmics. I like them.

Amarthir
06-11-2019, 07:49 PM
Finally maxed out my best Cosmic. Definitely seems juicier than other ones I've seen around here. Ironically this was my first cosmic and I've gotten nothing but shit after this.

infinite dreamer
06-11-2019, 07:56 PM
I just pulled a gold T1 void and a blue T1 atk, magic, def and hp. With upgrade material being kind of limited, I'm wondering what to do? I still need 1 more ashes of ice to evolve either my red T1 magic or my purple T1 attack. I also have a T2 white hp and a purple T1 magic.

infinite dreamer
06-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Congrats Amarthir, that's what I need 1 more ashes of ice to upgrade to. Good stats on that one. Is there a cosmic talisman that provides immunity?

bort
06-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Finally maxed out my best Cosmic. Definitely seems juicier than other ones I've seen around here. Ironically this was my first cosmic and I've gotten nothing but shit after this.

Nice, Amarthir. I have one of those in both purple and gold. Ironically, the gold one at L20 has worse ATK (by quite a bit), but higher health. I wonder what it will end up with at L30?

R1ck
06-12-2019, 01:43 PM
@bort hope this can help you with the board.

bort
06-12-2019, 02:10 PM
@bort hope this can help you with the board.

Thanks! Added them to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

URock
06-13-2019, 10:43 AM
I got this one from an epic talisman soul:

Ancient Mariner
06-15-2019, 03:49 PM
I got 2 new talismans from the new talismans souls... a t1 purple and a t2 blue talisman

So now my doubt is: is it more important the talismans color or the tier?
And do all kind of talis have 3 evolution levels regardless?

bort
06-15-2019, 06:04 PM
I got 2 new talismans from the new talismans souls... a t1 purple and a t2 blue talisman

So now my doubt is: is it more important the talismans color or the tier?
And do all kind of talis have 3 evolution levels regardless?

Can you post the stats if they're not in the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU)?

I also pulled a T2 blue! +15% MR :(

Ancient Mariner
06-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Can you post the stats if they're not in the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU)?

I also pulled a T2 blue! +15% MR :(

I got talismans that have been already posted by others.

What I'm wondering is what's better to evolve between the purple T1 and the Blue T2

Yup
06-15-2019, 09:02 PM
White T1
1 star Lvl 10
HP +1466
Def +83
MR +61
Augment : Void

------------------

Gold T2
3 star level 30 (Maxed)
HP +12,281
ATK +2,098
MAG +2,021
Augment: Immunity Passive

-----------

The gold was pulled from an Epic Talisman soul today.

infinite dreamer
06-15-2019, 09:18 PM
Gold T2
3 star level 30 (Maxed)
HP +12,281
ATK +2,098
MAG +2,021

Congrats! Awesome pull, I was wondering if there was an immunity augment. Good stats on it too.

bort
06-15-2019, 09:18 PM
I got talismans that have been already posted by others.

What I'm wondering is what's better to evolve between the purple T1 and the Blue T2

Well, hopefully the evolved versions are already posted so you can see what you're going to get. Otherwise, I think its just a crapshoot; I haven't seen anything that would ensure one is definitively better than the other

White T1
1 star Lvl 10
HP +1466
Def +83
MR +61
Augment : Void

------------------

Gold T2
3 star level 30 (Maxed)
HP +12,281
ATK +2,098
MAG +2,021

-----------

Wow, thats a nice pull

Yup
06-15-2019, 09:22 PM
The Void on a White T1 was a surprise :) Stats suck at the moment and I don't have the stuff to evolve it further.

infinite dreamer
06-15-2019, 09:34 PM
The Void on a White T1 was a surprise :) Stats suck at the moment and I don't have the stuff to evolve it further.

i hear ya, I just pulled a yellow T1 void augment that I haven't done much with because I need more upgrade material.

Numbers on it are:

Yellow T1
1 * Level 10
hp 2395
def 154
mr 223
void augment

Esquatcho
06-16-2019, 06:14 AM
Gold T2
3 star level 30 (Maxed)
HP +12,281
ATK +2,098
MAG +2,021

-----------

OMG the luck!!! Last epic talismans soul I dropped I got a white T2 attack :/

But congrats, thats probably the best talisman I've seen so far and immunity is ofc probs among the best you could get!

jeff-3007
06-16-2019, 07:16 PM
Just leveled my blue T3 to max. Here are the stats:

T3 Blue 3* max level 30
HP-14,037
Magic-1,963
MR-1,083
Augment-HP +15%

thealchemist
06-17-2019, 06:13 AM
I finally screen shot all my best cosmic talismans so I could post here. Sorry if there are any double ups of the same talismans, I have been under the assumption to this point that even the stats were "random". But I noted during making of the images that the last 2 talismans I pulled were identical blue T2's right down to the stats. Has anyone else had this happen? Blue T2 from standard cosmic souls aren't too bad though so I am not complaining. I just found it interesting.

Just realised I left a talisman out.
Purple T1 with HP+ 15% set effect
Level 20 stats

HP 5941
MAGIC 595
MR 403

Esquatcho
06-17-2019, 07:04 AM
I finally screen shot all my best cosmic talismans so I could post here. Sorry if there are any double ups of the same talismans, I have been under the assumption to this point that even the stats were "random". But I noted during making of the images that the last 2 talismans I pulled were identical blue T2's right down to the stats. Has anyone else had this happen? Blue T2 from standard cosmic souls aren't too bad though so I am not complaining. I just found it interesting.

Just realised I left a talisman out.
Purple T1 with HP+ 15% set effect
Level 20 stats

HP 5941
MAGIC 595
MR 403

Geez, some nice ones in there! I assume you have had a metric tonne of white T1s too?

thealchemist
06-17-2019, 07:38 AM
Geez, some nice ones in there! I assume you have had a metric tonne of white T1s too?

Maybe my post was a little confusing but in total I have 6 at level 20 and the other of those blue T2 ATKxMAGIC at level 10. I haven't evolved any to level 30 yet due to material being fairly scarce so when I do evolve one I want to make it count. And yeah I would have about the same number of White T1's, no white T2's, all with basic set effects. I might post them here but not sure its needed? Pretty sure we all got them.

So I've done okay and my luck seems to be improving a bit but this thread has shown there are considerably better ones out there.

thealchemist
06-22-2019, 05:49 AM
My latest talisman after completing the magus talisman dungeon is another Blue T2, this time with HP+ 15%. Stats are

Level 1
HP 700
Magic 49
MR 30

Level 10
HP 2473
Magic 256
MR 183

edsel
06-22-2019, 04:33 PM
5668t2 at level 30 max is just a bit over the exact same t3 version. 1 more black rain and will see how much better the best one is. Anyone have a red t3 yet?

Olevipoeg
06-26-2019, 10:16 AM
Got some new talismans yesterday. One form regular Talisman soul and other from epic. I really like the Void augment.

Esquatcho
06-28-2019, 02:04 AM
My Epic from the event gave me a white T2... With Void Augment, which at least is semi-interesting. The question is: Is it ever worth evolving any whites, even if they are T2 or T3?

I only have T2 whites (and this was the first with an interesting augment) and just the recent T3 purple freeze....

bort
06-28-2019, 04:12 PM
Added to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

thealchemist
06-29-2019, 02:20 PM
I got a purple T2 from the latest epic talisman soul.

purple T2 with burn augment (35% to apply physical burns on perfect basics)
level 10 stats
hp 2743
atk 258
def 241

level 20 stats
hp 7770
atk 820
def 759

Also:

Blue T1 with MR + 15%
level 1 stats
HP 672
Magic 29
MR 22

level 10
HP 1770
Magic 146
MR 94

bort
07-11-2019, 04:13 AM
Added them to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

I think they've put in some new cosmic possibilities in with the latest patch, as I pulled a chance and two immorality bonuses

Esquatcho
07-11-2019, 06:54 AM
immorality bonuses

Ooh, I'd like a real life bonus for immorality ;)

edsel
07-13-2019, 09:56 PM
5727T3 purple max stats are huge over 2k damage boost
At first all cosmics would be +% of some stat, now more often I see ability or passive which is so more useful like this Chance T2 blue

Yup
07-13-2019, 10:03 PM
Just wish the evo runes were a bit more common. Why don't they drop more from Cosmic Dungeons???

Bakura
07-14-2019, 02:34 AM
Yeah, I did several cosmic dungeon keys in a row, didn't get squat. No sacred crowns/book of life etc. no evo runes.
Ever since the event where we could purchase the T3 w/ freeze , I've been waiting for 1 freakin Black Rain.
It's stuck at 2* for too long.
I know as soon as I fall to temptation and evolve some 1*, I'm gonna regret it and wished I had saved the runes to evolve a 2*.

Yup
07-14-2019, 07:08 AM
I've done maybe 20+ Cosmic dungeons... Averaging 6-10 a week..... I saw Ashes of Ice drop ONCE...

Now, to be fair I don't always pay attention tot he drops and it's nearly impossible to remember what is alllllllll the waaaaaaaaayyyyy t the riiiiiiiiiigth in the inventory list. All those rare items are still under 5 each pretty much. I just know I don't have, and am not building up resources for evolution other than 3 or 5 star cosmic colorless runes (not evo runes, the power up runes). I have several thousand of those.

URock
07-14-2019, 07:44 AM
In my opinion it's nice to have something "rare".
We got enough overpowered Top 100 Player!

Yup
07-14-2019, 08:27 AM
But it would be nice to get past 1 star cosmic runes. I'm fine with the super-rare 2 star to 3 star materials.. but the evo runes really need to drop more somewhere.

Bakura
07-14-2019, 11:00 AM
Added them to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

I think they've put in some new cosmic possibilities in with the latest patch, as I pulled a chance and two immorality bonuses
Yeah, I pulled T1' & T2's with Void, Death Mark Skill, Invisibility, and Immortality, and of course the purples w/ Freeze (from the store.)
It looks like all the previous common sets from a year ago, that they are implementing those abilities into the new cosmics.
Maybe next year they'll have cosmics with Viper/Labrynth/Alchemy...... that would be awesome!

Muzzleloader
07-14-2019, 12:15 PM
That would be awesome until you came across a viper/labyrinth combo or other like combos on opponents in arena/gauntlet.

ian16
07-14-2019, 07:01 PM
Hi guys , a little off topic and maybe old question : anyone did find a solid place to farm 3* colorless/rainbow evo runes ? I did some runs in BNW , NC , and NOTB ; the drop rates are terrible ... only NOTB give me 2 desired runes in about 15/20 runs . Thx in adv.

Muzzleloader
07-14-2019, 07:10 PM
The special dungeons when they are available. Trooper dungeon doesnt count.

wipp
07-14-2019, 08:28 PM
Hi guys , a little off topic and maybe old question : anyone did find a solid place to farm 3* colorless/rainbow evo runes ? I did some runs in BNW , NC , and NOTB ; the drop rates are terrible ... only NOTB give me 2 desired runes in about 15/20 runs . Thx in adv.

We are all in the same boat. New tals released every day and no way to evolve.
I just didnt realize use all was checked and wasted 23 keys

Yup
07-14-2019, 09:16 PM

NC and BNW are really your only options and the drop rates are terrible. I burned 600 SOT in NC Lord of the Flies yesterday specifically searching for 3 star colorless runes...... and got 49.. sounds like a lot.. until you realize that's only 5 evolutions.

I'm sitting on over 4000 2 star runes, over 1000 1 star runes.. and a whopping 16 3 star runes at the moment.

They REALLY need to drop 3 star runes somewhere.

IF you need 1 or 2 star runes, Trooper, Cosmic, or Viral dungeons drop those the best.

Muzzleloader
07-14-2019, 09:23 PM
You may also want to think about how many to save for future resource spending events. To meet the minimum goal last event you needed 135 evo runes. I earned about 200 on each of the last dungeon grinding events running madness, that didnt include any I used to evolve some talisman as I went. It seems to be getting more difficult to evolve duplicate sets than actually earn them.

Yup
07-14-2019, 09:55 PM
They seemingly adjusted BNW a bit. I can pick up Zone, Quake, Comet, Lightning, Rage, Meteor talismans like there's a black Friday sale at Walmart on them.. in 5 runs I'll pick up 3 or more of those "rare" talismans.... but when it comes to 3 star colorless runes, or the 2/3 star colored runes.. they drop at a worse rate now than I can ever recall. Maybe that's just my perception...

wipp
07-14-2019, 10:02 PM
I think your righht yep. They used to drop in groups of nine and drop alot. Not anymore tho. Muzzle you were very lucky to get forty somethin out of a mega refill. My last mega got me almost 20 and once i got 0

Bakura
07-14-2019, 11:02 PM
After going through the Trooper Dungeon enough to get Major Malakhov, I ended up with nearly 4000 2*colorless runes, had tons of gold too. So I evolved 50 plus talis to level 4. It's great, but like everyone else, the well is dry on 3*.
I think the drop rates are the same wherever you try in the cosmos. I guess the most economic for SoT/# of runs/ talis dropped, to me is NOTB. Easier, quicker, same drops. Sometimes you get a 4 qty. of 3*'s. Lord of the Flies/Night City has been the best on 3* drops, but more expensive SoT.
Also, for a good mix of 2* & 3*, I prefer Battlefield-AMoLaD.

bort
08-06-2019, 03:01 AM
Updated the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU) with the latest evo talisman reward, plus the new tals I've dropped in the meantime.

If you see that you have a tal in your inventory that is not listed, please post it.

Bakura
08-06-2019, 10:34 AM
UPDATE, since I posted this earlier today, they have updated and changed this pack back to (3) catalyst souls... so I bought one. Thank you Navigator for hearing the voice of your customers!!!
Anyone else notice that the "Ultimate Talisman Upgrade Pack_$29.99" once again has ONLY (1) catalyst soul, when last time it was offered, it had (3).
I have bought them in the past when they had only (1). I was glad to see the increase, but not anymore, now their back to being "not worth it."
It sux to spend $30, and still can't evolve anything. Its better to spend the money on ironite and just grind BNW for talisman keys, then grind the talisman dungeon.
Hey Navigator Games Marketing Dept., here's a tip, give the people what they want and they will continue to spend.

infinite dreamer
08-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Updated the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU) with the latest evo talisman reward, plus the new tals I've dropped in the meantime.

If you see that you have a tal in your inventory that is not listed, please post it.

Here are some of the ones I have that I didn't see on the list:

a red T1 Magic 15% 3 star (maxed) - HP 13000 - Magic 1653 - MR 1260
a white T2 HP 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1872 - Attack 218 - Def 117
a blue T2 Defense 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2738 - Magic 280 - Defense 171
a purple T2 MR 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2584 - Magic 254 - MR 242
a blue T2 Special 25% 1 star (max 10) - Attack 220 - Defense 192 - Special 155
a white T2 Void 1 star (max 10) - HP 1981 - Defense 138 - MR 107
a blue T1 Chance 1 star (max 10) - HP 2204 - Defense 110 - MR 131
a blue T1 Attack/Magic/Def/HP 5% 2 star (max 20) - HP 4720 - Attack 659 - Magic 652
a purple T1 Attack 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1966 - Attack - 234 - MR 150
a purple T1 Void 1 star (max 10) - HP 2081 - Defense 124 - MR 165
a white T2 HP 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1984 - Magic 220 - MR 119
a white T2 Magic 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2200 - Magic 193 - MR 136
a purple T1 Magic 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1795 - Magic 227 - MR 133
a blue T1 Immortality 2 star (max 20) - HP 4495 - Defense 386 - Special 188

bort
08-06-2019, 11:22 PM
Here are some of the ones I have that I didn't see on the list:

Thanks, updated the list

Olevipoeg
08-08-2019, 11:13 AM
I got new yellow T2 and upgraded yellow T1 to level 30.

URock
08-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Blue T3 +15% ATK

*L1: HP:843 ATK:69 MR:50

*L10: HP:3030 ATK:366 MR:221

**L1: HP:4236 ATK:482 MR:293

**L20: HP:8853 ATK:1109 MR:654

***L30: HP:14685 ATK:1852 MR:1087

edsel
08-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Red is rarest type, T2 has higher stats than blue or lower color T3 and just barely less than purple or gold T3. I want a red T3 please.59955996

Bakura
08-23-2019, 09:52 PM
A Red T3.... that's the rare jewel.

I'll take 4.... one for each on my pvp defense team. 🤘

bort
08-31-2019, 12:34 AM
Red is rarest type, T2 has higher stats than blue or lower color T3 and just barely less than purple or gold T3.

Edsel, what is the bonus to the pictured red T2?

I added some more to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

URock
09-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Yellow T1 HP+15%
L10*: HP:2227 MAG:264 MR:153

infinite dreamer
09-03-2019, 02:57 AM
Thanks for keeping track of these bort. Here's a few more:

purple T2 Immunity 3 star (maxed) - HP 11530 - Attack 1805 - Magic 1302
blue T1 HP 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1678 - Attack 208 - Defense 95
white T1 Special 25% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1681 - Magic 127 - Special 38
white T3 HP 15% 2 star (max 20) - HP 8623 - Attack 866 - Defense 421
white T2 MR 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2256 - Magic 223 - MR 135
yellow T2 Attack x Magic 1 star (max 10) - Attack 349 - Magic 328 - Special 217
white T2 Attack x Magic 1 star (max 10) - Attack 185 - Magic 171 - Special 86
purple T2 Void Augment 1 star (max 10) - HP 2976 - Defense 551 - MR 214
white T1 Death Mark Skill 1 star (max 10) - HP 1715 - Defense 69 - MR 64
red T1 Immortality 1 star (max 10) - HP 2709 - Defense 238 - Special 130

bort
09-21-2019, 05:11 AM
I added some more to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

Zugzwang
09-21-2019, 01:08 PM
Bort your sheet is missing categories under each % boost type. Do you not have these yet?

bort
09-21-2019, 03:26 PM
Bort your sheet is missing categories under each % boost type. Do you not have these yet?

I've only put in stats that people post, so if there are types that are missing, it means I haven't seen them yet.

GotN
09-21-2019, 03:34 PM
I've only put in stats that people post, so if there are types that are missing, it means I haven't seen them yet.

I don’t get that either. All available stats are listed. Don’t know what should be missing.

Zugzwang
09-21-2019, 05:03 PM
6269Here are a few. See if these fit into your sheet anywhere if you like.62706271

bort
09-22-2019, 02:59 PM
Thanks Zungwang

added some more to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

bort
10-14-2019, 09:04 PM
Pulled this talisman today6468

R1ck
10-14-2019, 09:06 PM
Wow, now also 4 set are dropping, nice pull.

Edit: just summoned 16 regular cosmic souls and got two of those, T1 white both of them though.

Yup
10-14-2019, 09:46 PM
Yeah I pulled a white T1 a couple days ago with Echo as well.. wish it was a T2 or T3 though :)

Muzzleloader
10-14-2019, 11:20 PM
Maybe that is where in gauntlet they have several talisman buffs that they couldn't possible have. It could also be they have a bug and have more than one cosmic talisman. That would explain alot. They use augmented cosmics not released to the general public.

Ydex
10-15-2019, 01:35 AM
Pulled this talisman today
that's a bruiser, holy cow

Bakura
10-15-2019, 04:09 AM
that's a bruiser, holy cow

You should see the Red T3 posted previously in this thread..... that my friend is the Cosmic Holy Grail!