PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic talismam

Zantarath
02-01-2019, 01:33 AM
I got a T1 one that +15% to magic(equalivaent to a 2 set effect) prob a blue quality one?
so by logic t2 one will grant 3-piece set effects? and t4 grant 4-piece set effects?

anyways maybe others can post what they got from the summon

HuckFinn150
02-01-2019, 02:00 AM
I have a t2 and it's like a 3 or 4* Magus arcane. Hp 589 magic 32 and magic resist 28 for base level.

Zantarath
02-01-2019, 02:09 AM
interesting
so even a tier 2 its efffect is same as tier1? 15% magic but merely increased stats
so i guess they arent breaking the game too hard this time around?

edit:
i just found out talisman evolving the talisman does not increase the tier nor the quality so you can only hope you get a good roll off the summon

so far given what i found out which is the fact my talisman is not common/ white but its blue
ant it grants-1640hp 188magic and 81mr at level 10

set effect of 15%magic -not bad?

HuckFinn150
02-01-2019, 03:04 AM
I just installed mine in a toon and it's a holy talisman

Cefiar
02-01-2019, 03:12 AM
These are useful for characters that have either 2/1 colored slots, or 1/1/1 colored slots where the talisman combo you want to use leaves a free spot. You could put a single talisman and get the points bonuses for the stats, but you get no other types of skill bonuses or effects.

eg:

Character has 2 red and a 1 purple slot: You could put Dominance (Red 3 set), Warlord (Purple 2 set) and then a cosmic talisman in the remaining slot.

Character has 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue slot: You could put Strike (Red 3 set), Shell (Green 2 set) and put the cosmic talisman on the blue slot.

Note: I've not actually tried playing with them yet, so I don't know how well they live up to the above, but that was the idea from what I've seen previously.

Zantarath
02-01-2019, 03:39 AM
they merely give HUGE stats from what i have

Zugzwang
02-01-2019, 04:03 AM
This is what I was afraid of. They are no different than colored talismans that boost/scale stats in an odd (non set producing) slot. There is no difference between them at all. Holy talisman? Seriously disappointed in this as I think talismans are the best aspect of the game. This needs to be rethought. They need to produce A SET EFFECT with the single talisman as advertised or they are no different than the ones you can farm from the original cosmos worlds.

Zugzwang
02-01-2019, 04:05 AM
set effect of 15%magic -not bad?

It’s bad. It’s no better than a Holy Talisman effect. So what if it’s in one instead of 2? Stat scaling is not a set effect worth a pint of piss. You can farm them anywhere.

Yup
02-01-2019, 04:30 AM
Don't know about you, but I think it's nice to have group effects from 1 talismans. It means I can use 1 where I *cant* use 2 or 3 or 6. And being color agnostic is even better.

Ferryman IMMEDIATELY comes to mind with his 4 purple slots. .that 4th slot is a pain in the ass and limits what he could do a great deal. But not with Cosmic Talismans.

Waffen
02-01-2019, 11:26 PM
Don't know about you, but I think it's nice to have group effects from 1 talismans. It means I can use 1 where I *cant* use 2 or 3 or 6. And being color agnostic is even better.

Ferryman IMMEDIATELY comes to mind with his 4 purple slots. .that 4th slot is a pain in the ass and limits what he could do a great deal. But not with Cosmic Talismans.

I have mixed feeling about cosmic talisman. Af first I was a little upset after learning that all they give (for now anyways) are 2 set bonus. I was hoping for them to be better than that.

But after reading a lot of posts, it sounds like eventually they will give 6-set bonus. I was glad to hear that until it struck me, imagine M Lilith with destiny and cosmic (with fortune) or destiny and cosmic (with Oracle). That though scared the shit out of me lol.

So yeah I don’t know if I like them anymore lol. I think they should be kept to basic 2 set bonus or else it will kill arena pretty quick. On the other hand, it might make NF rich as all the top tier players will be spending shit ton of money chasing for an OP cosmic set bonus.