PDA

View Full Version : Team Sorting in Gauntet

dragonmat89
02-04-2019, 11:37 AM
I started Gauntlet again today at the reset and noticed that, no matter what I press in terms of sorting the team, they stay separated by colour and by Eddie/ally, for example, when sorting Eddie> Ally and Ally > Eddie - they're reshuffled slightly but all the Eddies are still first.

I know this sin't a major thing but it does make it even more time consuming picking a team for each round as I have to swipe through all the 2* chaff I ended up with from the evolution event (opened 200 common souls to get the 1*s I needed and only a few essence off a vortex so want to save that for next sacrifice event).

Olevipoeg
02-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Please fix it. If you have 200+ chars it means like 20-30 times scrolling to reach to assassins.

Liu
02-04-2019, 12:39 PM
This has been strange ever since, but I don't believe fixing this is the solution. The selection interface has to be revamped entirely. If, for example, you're selling talismans you get them displayed in a matrix form. Maybe they should do this as well for character selection in the battle screen. You tap on an empty slot and a matrix pops up. Of course filtering options should be available there as well - properly working ones.
The same should hold true for talismans, display them in a big matrix - and allow for swapping between toons without de- an reequipping. They wrote in the state for 2019 that they're planning to revamp the system. Wonder what the result is going to be like ... :P
Also in the team screen, characters are sorted somewhat sensibly, while in the battle screen they're sorted by name. Why's the default mode different in both screens ?

Wyphy
02-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Thought it was just me; I don't really do gauntlet much.

Quality of this journey goes down with every patch.