PDA

View Full Version : 3* rainbow evo shards - is it possible to get them at every stage of the dungeon?

Papaj
08-30-2016, 01:49 AM
As in the title, can anyone confirm whether they got a 3 star rainbow evo at lower stages, i.e. Lord of Light III or IV?

The reason to ask, is that drop info is pretty vague. If it can be trusted, then you should be able to collect any level evo shard at any stage.

For instance, on Sunday I pulled a couple of 3* yellows from autofarming lvl IV and V, but I don't believe there were any rainbows.

On a side note, since yesterday the drop rates have seemed abysmal, in the Ass Dungeon I got only a couple of purple soul shards, a bunch of 2* purple, some 1* rainbows and some common souls.

That info would be pretty useful, considering the newest freeze bug in the dungeon (which does not occur when autoplaying)...

Thanks for the heads up.

12lisa
08-30-2016, 09:15 AM
I canīt confirm it for rainbow ones, but I got a 3* purple shard on the IV stage in the assassin dungeon yesterday, before I got locked out of my now second account due to the 75% loading bug.

Ancient Mariner
08-30-2016, 09:18 AM
actually i've never seen any rainbow shard dropping in dungeons, but i can tell you that i find them in the Battlefield world at hard level (i go with random stages, i find them in any of them and i've noticed that playing them all is better than grinding always the same stage)

Dutch
08-30-2016, 09:20 AM
ive had 2 drop on me in succession, lvl 8

OpticSugar
08-30-2016, 01:09 PM
actually i've never seen any rainbow shard dropping in dungeons, but i can tell you that i find them in the Battlefield world at hard level (i go with random stages, i find them in any of them and i've noticed that playing them all is better than grinding always the same stage)

Thanks so much for that intel Ancient Mariner. I've been grinding all over the higher dungeon levels and Underworld madness for the past 5 days and I only came across ONE 3* rainbow evo shard! That seemed ridiculous because I remember getting them all the time in the higher dungeon levels last week.

The drop rates on 3* rainbow evo shards has been atrocious lately. I've got lots of level 80 Eddies and Allies waiting in line for an upgrade to 5*. Supply and demand is not in their favor. I was beginning to fear that at this rate, it would take a couple of weeks to get enough rainbow shards to upgrade only one of them. I'm not sure if this is part of the master plan, but this feels tedious and unrewarding.

You've given me new hope. I'm going to auto-grind away at Battlefield Hard and report my results.

>>> FIRST REPORT <<<
I've gone straight from Kill Time to the last stage of battlefield on hard and didn't get any 3* rainbow evo shards. I got a healthy amount of 2 & 1*'s along with some 3* evo runes. I'm going to give madness a try next.

slauki
08-30-2016, 03:25 PM

are you sure, that you don't confuse the 3* evo-runes for talismans and the and the 3* evo-shards for characters? i'm pretty sure, that you cannot find 3* evo-shards (for character devolopment) in any normal level anymore. you can find them exclusively in the dungeons and in the secret levels. the lowest i found them in the dungeon was at level 7. but i'm sure, that every stage, that drop 3* shards in any colour will drop also the rainbow ones.

OpticSugar
08-30-2016, 03:38 PM
are you sure, that you don't confuse the 3* evo-runes for talismans and the and the 3* evo-shards for characters? i'm pretty sure, that you cannot find 3* evo-shards (for character devolopment) in any normal level anymore. you can find them exclusively in the dungeons and in the secret levels. the lowest i found them in the dungeon was at level 7. but i'm sure, that every stage, that drop 3* shards in any colour will drop also the rainbow ones.

I'm inclined to believe Slauki on this one... I just grinded through Battlefield madness starting at Kill Time and once again I have not seen one 3* rainbow evo SHARD (not looking for runes).

The discouraging thing is that the past four days I've been grinding the dungeons between levels VIII and X and I only came across one 3* rainbow evo shard. I must have run through 100 matches. This is tedious - or I have terrible luck.

Dutch
08-30-2016, 03:45 PM
The 3* evo shards only drop in the dungeons and secret locations

OpticSugar
08-30-2016, 04:22 PM
The 3* evo shards only drop in the dungeons and secret locations

Thanks Dutch. Again, that's what I had believed was the case for a while but I began to doubt this because I have only one 3* rainbow evo shard in my inventory and I've been exclusively grinding the higher tier dungeons for about 4 days. The drop rate really sucks for me. I won't be upgrading anything for weeks (even if I continue to grind like a manic).

It seems to be only me that is suffering from this bad luck I guess.

>>> UPDATE <<<
Okay, I got one in the Time Rift Dungeon level IX... I will stop whining about this now. Thanks for verifying this. I'm glad that I'm at least grinding the right stone now.

Dutch
08-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Lol good stuff man

Jennie-5128
08-30-2016, 05:01 PM
This is tedious - or I have terrible luck.
Could be both ;)

slauki
08-30-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks Dutch. Again, that's what I had believed was the case for a while but I began to doubt this because I have only one 3* rainbow evo shard in my inventory and I've been exclusively grinding the higher tier dungeons for about 4 days. The drop rate really sucks for me. I won't be upgrading anything for weeks (even if I continue to grind like a manic).

It seems to be only me that is suffering from this bad luck I guess.

>>> UPDATE <<<
Okay, I got one in the Time Rift Dungeon level IX... I will stop whining about this now. Thanks for verifying this. I'm glad that I'm at least grinding the right stone now.

don't worry you will find them in the dungeon, but the droprate is small, but not unfair small IMO. i got 3 today and 3-4* yesterday. i'm playing level 10 and refille with sand of time everyday once. so all in all, it's possible to push chars to 5* if you put enough energy in it. my problem are the f****** evo-runes and the talismans itself, the won't come in an appropriate number :-)

Ancient Mariner
08-30-2016, 05:48 PM
indeed we're talking about the 3* evo "rainbow" ones, like the OP said in the first post

Papaj
08-30-2016, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the input, everyone.

Also, has anyone noticed that Ass and War Dungs have extremely poor drop rates compared to other dungeons, or is it just me?
Played every stage from V to X today, and the best loot I got was x2 two star red evo shards. Some 1* rainbow shards (but no higher), a couple of regular souls, some red soul shards. That's all.

Yesterday's and today's drops seem much worse than on Sunday and before. Is it possible that due to certain features being disabled in these dungeons (I heard that some people experienced bugs with the special abilities of the bosses), the devs also nerfed the droprate?

slauki
08-30-2016, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the input, everyone.

Also, has anyone noticed that Ass and War Dungs have extremely poor drop rates compared to other dungeons, or is it just me?
Played every stage from V to X today, and the best loot I got was x2 two star red evo shards. Some 1* rainbow shards (but no higher), a couple of regular souls, some red soul shards. That's all.

Yesterday's and today's drops seem much worse than on Sunday and before. Is it possible that due to certain features being disabled in these dungeons (I heard that some people experienced bugs with the special abilities of the bosses), the devs also nerfed the droprate?

i think it's pure luck. my drops were okay yesterday and today, but they were really bad on sunday. i don't think that they changed something this time ,-)

shaunvis
08-31-2016, 03:07 AM
It's crap. To the point that I'm about done with the game.

What's the point of playing when you never gain anything or advance? It seems absurd to play for two weeks and MAYBE you can upgrade ONE talisman to level 50.

A normal game, you could work on upgrading your characters and their abilities while waiting for new content to be released. This game seems to be, play the same levels, never getting ahead, and maybe one day you'll gain some small achievement in between the massive bugs and crashes.

Papaj
08-31-2016, 05:39 PM
Whoah, after something like 40 lvl VIII matches I finally got a single 3* rainbow evo.
Now I can die happy!

On a serious note, this really isn't much of an incentive... It's rather tedious and discouraging IMO.

shaunvis
08-31-2016, 05:45 PM
Whoah, after something like 40 lvl VIII matches I finally got a single 3* rainbow evo.
Now I can die happy!

On a serious note, this really isn't much of an incentive... It's rather tedious and discouraging IMO.

Exactly my point

Demoonchild
08-31-2016, 08:29 PM
The Drop rate in the Magus Dungeon is awful...jus one 3* rainbow shard and not even one Blue 3* shard, NOT EVEN ONE!! in 40+ plays...
They commits suicide with the drop rate decrease....

Aristo4
08-31-2016, 09:22 PM
1 blue 3* and 3 3* rainbow in 60 runs, just awful.

Rodrigo-3281
08-31-2016, 11:25 PM
I got 0 rainbow in maybe 40 runs and 2 blue 3*. Though for some reason when I'm doing the secret levels I'm getting plenty of green 3* and now I have 37 green 3*. Does anybody want to trade for blue?

shaunvis
09-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Well.... I think I found where the 3* rainbow runes are hiding. So if you need to get some talismans to lvl 5, try "Out of the Fire" - Madness. It's on the Battlefield, 3rd level. I've got about a dozen in the past day there.

I still haven't found ANY 3* shards yet though so I still can't upgrade any toons to lvl 5.

bjrorgensen1982
09-13-2016, 04:48 PM
I've had better luck in the later dungeon stages. 3* rainbow evolution shards are about a 10% drop rate on Level X. Lots of grinding, but the red dungeon is relatively easy even without the Magus Allied Solider(too buggy).