PDA

View Full Version : Hallowed Eddie Fury bug

Natasmai
02-04-2019, 04:17 PM
I am assuming that the descriptions of the attacks on characters are listed in the order they are performed. What I mean by that is if an attack says:

"Deal damage"
"Remove invincibilty"

It will deal damage (prevented by invincibility) then remove invincibility after the damage is prevented.

So, if this is not correct, this may not be a bug.

Hallowed Eddie's Fury reads as follows:

Deals physical damage to a single target
Remove Immunity effects from enemies, including Perfect Immunity and Vanish.
Inflict Perfect Death on all enemies for the duration of the battle.
For each negative effect on the enemy, randomly grant all allies one of the following for 3 turns: Perfect Immunity, Ascension, Echo.
Instantly Gain an Extra Turn.

So according to the list, it should deal damage, then remove all immunities/vanishes, then apply perfect death, which should then guarantee at least 1 random application of the list of buffs, and finally eddie gets another turn.

I see very often, if an immunity is removed, the perfect death will not be applied to that character. It is as if the perfect death is trying to be applied first, finds the immunity, then removed the immunity.

Is this a bug?

Blade
02-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Good observation! When HE was still dominating the Arena, everybody was used to his attacks and abilities. So I knew I had to remove immunity first to apply perfect death. The descriptions are not always clear. Before the nerf his power move removed all types of Immunity AND applied passive disable. This was one of the most broken things in the game.
To me it should ALWAYS be the case that immunity blocks negative effects, unless you remove immunity first. For instance the blue Chopper was important during some PvP meta and his power move removes all beneficials and inflicts perfect corruption. If the enemy has immunity, Chopper removed everything but did NOT apply perfect corruption. It was annoying, but I think it is the power of "Immunity"...or should be!
All of a sudden it started that some characters can do 2 steps in one, i.e. removing Immunity AND applying debuffs. One of the first was green Lilith I think.
To me this is still quite unfair and reduces the usefulness of immunity too much.
But for sure, some powerful characters are needed to make older ones less attractive. Again, to me it is unfair but IF this is needed, the skill description should be 100% clear.