PDA

View Full Version : Dupes and Ultimate Hearts

KrisMinnich
02-07-2019, 02:00 AM
Ok, so I’ve got an extra 5 star nomad and Samurai on my roster one level 1 the other 100.
Should I use them for Ultimate? I also have 3 Ultimate Hearts and a full Blood Soul that I can claim. Torn on sacrificing the toons. Thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

infinite dreamer
02-07-2019, 02:04 AM
There should be a sacrifice event happening next week, so you have a little time to decide. It really depends on who you have on your roster. If you're missing a lot of characters, you may want to sacrifice dupes.

KrisMinnich
02-07-2019, 06:07 AM
I have looked but did not see where there may be a sacrifice event next week, is there a thread where this is hinted at?

Esquatcho
02-07-2019, 06:07 AM
Yep always save sacrifices up for the events!

And on dupes, I'd be sacing them, as long as you have a big enough roster to get you through the early stages of gauntlet.

Also for the blood shards, if you dont have Killer Prime or warrior banshee, Id be saving them for the characters instead of converting to a sacrifice heart.

infinite dreamer
02-07-2019, 02:27 PM
I have looked but did not see where there may be a sacrifice event next week, is there a thread where this is hinted at?

According to the February events list, a fragment event is coming up next, followed by a sacrifice event. Unless they decide to start the fragment event this weekend, it should begin early next week. Then the sac event will follow right after. Since it's called Saint's Heart, I figure it should be right around Valentine's Day.

Kmadd69
02-07-2019, 07:09 PM
They normally don't start fragment events until tuesday

KrisMinnich
02-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I can get to the second AA where I run out of blue toons after three battles. Most of my dupes to this point are warrior. Ive now got 3 Nomads, 2 Samurais, and 2 Clansmen. Only at 200 Blood Shards so itll take a bit to get to prime.