PDA

View Full Version : Just got 5 Quake Talismans..........

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 01:21 AM
After a bit of a search and very little info, What do Quake Talismans actually do??? And what character are they best suited for? I just got 5 of them.

Amarthir
02-08-2019, 01:26 AM
They're good when you don't have other Talismans to throw on someone. Good for Gauntlet for example you can give them to an angel of strife and use it for a mass stun and win the fight.

GotN
02-08-2019, 01:28 AM
If you equip them to a character, you can see the stats. They deal true damage, stun and gain an extra turn ;)

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 01:32 AM
They're good when you don't have other Talismans to throw on someone. Good for Gauntlet for example you can give them to an angel of strife and use it for a mass stun and win the fight.

Damn and I got both of those!! Man that sounds good!!! :)
NOPE!! Angel of Pain go figure!! :(

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 01:34 AM
If you equip them to a character, you can see the stats. They deal true damage, stun and gain an extra turn ;)

Now thats Tastey!!! Woo hoo!!!
Gonna play with my new toys! Lol

HK-47
02-08-2019, 03:33 AM
Quake talismans are really good for the Gauntlet because you mostly lose the coin toss, so you generally always have large true damage and 2 turn stun available when it's your turn for an easy victory usually.

Stormseye
02-08-2019, 05:50 AM
All those those type talismans work well in the Gauntlet. Especially for people like me that hate to swap talismans these go on allies like Viking Eddie or Angel of Strife or any one that can use them.

Today I won a AAA match due to having a comet talisman freeze the entire other team and I managed to revive my party and win when I was down 2 allies.

rags-6094
02-08-2019, 06:01 AM
Nice comments from Gandalf good work my friend!

Liu
02-08-2019, 08:11 AM
The 4 set BNW talismans don't give out any useful information about their effects ingame. Hope this post helps.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8664-Brave-New-World-Talisman-Info

scott-5496
02-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Many of the four sets from BNW are actually very good - you just need the power points to use them. Quake are a great set as are the zone eaters, rage spear and meteor - I use them all a fair bit on lower characters in gauntlet - but they can help in other places especially quake due to the stun and comet due to the freeze.

Quakes are a fave of mine - 2 turn stun (75% chance), true damage and and extra turn with damage based on max hp. Stick them on an all green slots dude and boom!
Zone eaters too are decent - they hit all enemies even on a single hitter like Desert Marauder with exhaust, curse and silence for 5 turns on all enemies OR doom for two turns...with an extra turn for you and an ally into the bargain!
Rage Spear set also are good in certain teams - 6 hits of Physical to all enemies even on a single hitter like Warrior Shinobi, disbale enemy passives for 3 turns, 3 furious burns, heal all allies based on your ATK and get an extra turn!
Meteor - I have two sets on Warriors too - physical to all enemies even a single hitter, 60% chance for 5 physical burns for three turns and an extra turn to self and an ally.
Lightening are decent to on blue slots and magic dealers - 3 hits of magic to all enemies - even on a single hitter, 75% chance to shock on each hit, 75% chance to remove beneficials, heals all allies based on magic stat and of course the etra turn to wearer.
Comet I use less as they are not quite as strong but good for gauntlet - Magic damage to all, 50% chance to freeze all and an extra turn to wearer.

You rarely see them in PVP and I have used them but for me I tend to use them in PVE and gauntlet as they just add another route to take in a battle. I kind of hope more of these sorts of sets come out in the future. I only have one rage spear set I think (going to farm some more I think) but a few of each of the others in different types. Not sure if others use them much but they can turn a battle in the right team.

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 04:24 PM
The 4 set BNW talismans don't give out any useful information about their effects ingame. Hope this post helps.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8664-Brave-New-World-Talisman-Info

Hey that's Great Liu!! I can really use that! I subscribed to it so I can reset the Talismans on most of my characters!!
That should push me up a bit once I figure out where to go with them... Thanks!!

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 05:18 PM
ok this is what I have to work with any Solid suggestions on what I can do with : meteor, Quake and the other Talismans mentioned in this feed??

HuckFinn150
02-08-2019, 05:42 PM
I have quake and strength on my Assassin Krampus. I like them. I use comet and burning on my corrupt rescuer

scott-5496
02-08-2019, 05:47 PM
ok this is what I have to work with any Solid suggestions on what I can do with : meteor, Quake and the other Talismans mentioned in this feed??

For echo to work you need four - so those plus two green should sort out Krampus. At the moment I have meteor on my lowly little death dog amd they work just fine with him as you can use his power move to get critical and then hit them with meteor - nasty as you like!

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 05:47 PM
and I got stuck with this guy instead...2 of them to be exactly the same. :(

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 05:54 PM
For echo to work you need four - so those plus two green should sort out Krampus. At the moment I have meteor on my lowly little death dog amd they work just fine with him as you can use his power move to get critical and then hit them with meteor - nasty as you like!

Yeah I have 5 echos no problem there... Didn't realize I was one off!! Shit!! Lol

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 06:16 PM
ok I think Krampus is set now, he is a heavy hitter and he survives most matches with his teammates and not bad for a guy with a hand full of petrafied twigs bound together!! :)

Ok...and Next..

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 06:17 PM
I have quake and strength on my Assassin Krampus. I like them. I use comet and burning on my corrupt rescuer

Well I don't have comet yet but got Plenty of Burning!

Muzzleloader
02-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Maiden68, cleared mailbox, still having problems sending you a PM.

Maiden68
02-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Maiden68, cleared mailbox, still having problems sending you a PM.

Yeah I think there is something wrong with it I'm not getting any from other members as well...
Maybe we need tech support???

Liu
02-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Check your profile settings. In the general settings menu is a tick box "turn private messaging on" (off respectively) - is the proper setting ticked ?

Alvorada
02-08-2019, 08:43 PM
ok I think Krampus is set now, he is a heavy hitter and he survives most matches with his teammates and not bad for a guy with a hand full of petrafied twigs bound together!! :)

Ok...and Next..

I don't have Krampus, so maybe I made a mistake, but I pretty sure he has extra turn chance given by his habilits, so Ecco talis are redundant.

Yup
02-08-2019, 11:41 PM
"madman" has a decent set up with Quake on FFE.. hits pretty hard and grants an extra turn....

I've also seen them work well on POM Ed for the same reason.

Zantarath
02-23-2019, 03:30 PM
Avery optimal toon for quake is Alliance general, due to his basic having the ability to steal power to offset the power costs as well as remove beneficial effects to limit blue immunity on enemy team before you quake.

You can chain stun with the general if done right

hugoW
02-23-2019, 04:06 PM
if you use oracle in other character that incrieses the max hp of all allies, you double the damage of quake, like from 17k to 34k to all enemys if they don't have reductions