PDA

View Full Version : Inactive Troopers but returning...

Dutch
08-30-2016, 11:31 AM
I thought it'd be helpful to set something like this up seeing that a lot of people are still having issues logging into the game from time to time. Also, in case of holidays/vacations as i'll be off in October and might not be able to play due to the location i'll be in, so it would let people know that you're still returning and not to kick you because of inactivity.

So if you're still going to be active but currently cant play the game, please post your IGN so that people wont kick you

PerthEddie
08-30-2016, 12:30 PM
Good idea Dutch :)

Andy-4743 currently waiting for my account to be fixed. As soon as it is fixed I will be back playing

jpmusic
08-30-2016, 06:00 PM
I'm currently inactive due to the Android N bug, but I will come back as soon as it is fixed :)

BillLion
08-30-2016, 06:10 PM
I'm currently inactive due to the Android N bug, but I will come back as soon as it is fixed :)

First of all, great idea Dutch! In game communication tools (especially with your Troopers) would help, but this is good for now.

JP -I am so sorry. I didn't recognize your new account and cut you recently after days of inactivity. My bad! If you're not too mad just request me when you're back in. Either way, sorry to hear you're locked out. Hope that is resolved soon.

Aristo4
08-30-2016, 06:16 PM
jpmusic,might have had you too in my list ,I don't remember...

anyway nothing's personal, we all just want active troopers to COLLECT THE MFIN SOULS we want. i use all my 50 troopers everyday and its a pain in the foot....some don't, many others are locked out of the game, others have not so much free time,it's all understandable.

zamasu
08-30-2016, 06:17 PM
IDK how many of you I have you as troopers but this is a great Idea.

And also, I haven't updated my phone because of that bug! are the devs aware of it?

Bryan-3528
08-31-2016, 01:17 PM

so you got hit with the locked out bug twice now? Once on each account? That's terrible.

Fudjo
08-31-2016, 01:55 PM
so you got hit with the locked out bug twice now? Once on each account? That's terrible.

That definitely happened to me. It was finally resolved, but the consolation sacks of Ironite and Trooper Badges were sent to my first account which I stopped using over a month ago in favor of the new account. If Support is working on your issue and you submitted support emails for both accounts, be sure to specify in advance which is your preferred account. Hopefully that way they'll send loot to the right one.

Aschendor
08-31-2016, 02:36 PM
Good idea.

I'll travel soon between 3rd and 10th September. If you see me inactive, it's only for a few days.

If you can wait 8 days, it's a pleasure to see you in my list.
Else if you can't, I understand that it's a lot of points (200pts) and add me when I'm come back.