PDA

View Full Version : Manual mode should mean manual mode

HuckFinn150
02-10-2019, 10:27 PM
It's really irritating when you are playing manually a team and the ai takes your turn. I had to draw 2 separate times because of this. I had moved planned and the system took my turn with a basic move, resulting in the Lord of my character. I really wish they would fix this. This is one of the reasons I don't play arena much.

Yup
02-11-2019, 12:49 AM
You may not realize that characters can cast "Taunt" as a debuff ---- which means the inflicted toon (on your side) is forced to use it's basic ability on it's next turn. The debuff is a red fist. Taunt inflicted characters typically go first when it's your turn and the AI makes the move for you.

In short, it's not a "bug" it's a negative buff that's been inflicted upon your character.

HuckFinn150
02-11-2019, 03:57 AM
That explains it. Thanks, Yup

Yup
02-11-2019, 07:41 AM
As with all red buffs, immunity protects against it, and it can be cleared via Cleanse or other red-buff clearing abilities.

The Sentinel Soulless Demon is infamous for inflicting Taunt, Alexander Eddie also inflicts it with one of his AoE attacks, as well a few other characters. You can see it in action easily via the Circle of Fire battle in Underworld Madness with the S Soulless Demons there.

Glad I could help. It threw me for a real loop when I first saw it as well. :)

scott-5496
02-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Taunt is bound to come back as a meta at some point - though with all the big hitters around at the moment maybe not - but it can be a pain if you dont see it coming!

Olevipoeg
02-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Sentinel Soulless Demon was very good much used character once but now seems to be mostly forgotten. It is a very good character. Its hits hard and it can keep Eddie from making Fury attack. Soulless demon has saved my neck on gauntlet 2-3 times at least.