PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration Talisman Shenanigans

HK-47
02-11-2019, 07:52 AM
I'm sure there are more combos than this one here, but I recently put a set on my Magus Undead Rescuer and they've got the potential to be quite useful in lower to mid Gauntlet tiers creating near infinite invincibility for him.

While this thread exists, are there any other useful Inspiration combos you guys have found?

scott-5496
02-11-2019, 10:15 AM
They can work quite nicely on charaters with Destiny - used that in gauntlet and it works quite well due to beneficials being extended. Cant remember what I used them on but I have used this combo on a few different all blue spot characters and Eddies. They can be vulnerable and have low hit points so you just need to watch for passive disable defence teams. If other characters in your team have buff giving passives and/or moves it works well there too - they can be a bit crazy on screen though with multiple blue buffs stacking after a round or two!

I have used it, just to see how it went, in Warrior LOL too - it was hilarious! Not even sure I took much of any hits to my teams HP. Cant remember the team but it was all magus - think it was Edward the Great, Undead Rescuer, Soulless Demon and Corrupt Rescuer - buff overload but pretty devestating if I remember it right!

Esquatcho
02-12-2019, 07:22 AM
I use gunner Lilith for her 1st round immunity (plus her group buff removing ability). So I just got a pair and tried her with life + inspiration and it seems to work really quite well!

Probs work even better on any toons with any yellow buffs...

MetalKing
02-15-2019, 01:46 PM
You might want to pair these with the gunner angel, as it can double golden buffs. Keep in mind that now golden buffs can now be removed.