PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Savage Reaper

Leviathan
02-12-2019, 12:04 AM
⭐The Sentinel Savage Reaper Fragment has been EXTENDED! An all-dungeon weekend will run until February 16th at 4pm PT. Savage Reaper Fragments will continue to drop in the Lord of Light until then! ⭐

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until February 16th, 4 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Savage Reaper Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Sentinel Savage Reaper!

The Sentinel Savage Reaper joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. This team enhancer gains 2 random golden effects at the start of battle and has the ability to steal golden shield effects from the enemy and grant them to his entire team!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Savage Reaper Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Savage Reaper Fragments for extra rewards in the Special Store!

500 Savage Reaper Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 100 Savage Reaper Soul Fragments will get you 1 Cosmic Evo Rune!

Collect 400 Talisman Soul Fragments to earn 1 Talisman Soul. Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Gold Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Sentinel Savage Reaper:

Get a FREE 10 Savage Reaper Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Sentinel Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Sentinel Savage Reaper!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Sentinel Savage Reaper, including Trap Talismans and the debut Greed Talismans!

Trap Talismans are purple talismans with a 2 set effect! Equip a full set to gain Trap status for 2 turns at the start of battle. Trap status Removes Beneficial effects, Stuns, and inflicts Perfect Corruption on the opponent if the effect is stolen or forcefully removed.

Greed Talismans are green talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip a full set to Steal a random beneficial effect from the target on basic attacks. It will also Heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP on Perfect Attacks.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Savage Reaper Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Blade
02-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Haha! They show their greed and sell a greedy Talisman as pay-only and call the Talisman greed! Also there is a trap to sell trap Talisman for real money while you can easily trade it for some trooper badges... it's a trap! And exactly my humor!
I see what you did there...hilarious!

Stormseye
02-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Drop rates are quite severe. I usually farm VII. Had 250 SoT left over from the 7th day award and used them all only received 15 Sentinel Savage Reaper frags.

Nifelheim
02-12-2019, 01:50 AM
im halfway through a mega SoT fill, auto grinding X and have 155 frags.

kkkreg5
02-12-2019, 01:56 AM
1 mega fill + 90 daily = 200 frags exactly for me. All on level X.

Ezz
02-12-2019, 02:24 AM
Drop rates are absolutely abysmal. At the rate the drop rates are declining with each event - by summer all events will require us to have our devices set on auto grind 24 hours a day for the duration of the event in order to acquire just one prize. Lame:

Highace
02-12-2019, 02:30 AM
Got 525 frags for 875 SoT. Shame these talisman soul frags have to be so damn expensive. Probably gonna purchase 50 of those and move on after that.

HeadOnFire
02-12-2019, 03:17 AM
Haha! They show their greed and sell a greedy Talisman as pay-only and call the Talisman greed! Also there is a trap to sell trap Talisman for real money while you can easily trade it for some trooper badges... it's a trap! And exactly my humor!

True brilliance, right there. Reminds me of a song I once heard...

Greed, lust, and envy, pride
It's the same old, same old ride!

. . . .

This ship of fools is sinking
As the cracks begin to grow

There is no easy way
For an honest man today

Which is something you should think of
As my life boat sails away!

Uhh, who was it that wrote that song again?

Yup
02-12-2019, 03:25 AM
Pretty horrid drop rates here.

1 mega SOT refill, 400 SOT = 145 frags (and 50 Lilith frags). All level X.

Saigrim
02-12-2019, 03:40 AM
One mega fill on top of the 140 SoT I started with from my additional SoT pack rewards. 190 frags from 540. Used to easily get one if not two characters worth. I’ll be waiting for morning refill, get 10 more frags (maybe, LOL), and events over for me. Will await sacrifice then the final Night City stretch. I think all this shits starting to finally wear thin on me. Get a few more characters behind and care that much less....

Fudjo
02-12-2019, 05:45 AM
A mega-refill plus 50 or so Sands going into the event got me the new toon and change. I'm guessing that more talisman fragments and cosmic evo runes will be in the upcoming events, so I'm gonna save my ironite. I'm also guessing that getting enough cosmic evo runes is gonna drive people crazy.

druid138
02-12-2019, 06:08 AM
I'm guessing that more talisman fragments and cosmic evo runes will be in the upcoming events, so I'm gonna save my ironite. I'm also guessing that getting enough cosmic evo runes is gonna drive people crazy.

Yeah, I still don't know what I think about these cosmic talismans. I love the general concept of them, but they currently seem to take a lot of effort for seemingly small benefit. I could be wrong though and/or that could easily be adjusted by the Devs in the future. But, for now, this is the first time in a long time that I haven't been all-in chasing the latest creation.

Yup
02-12-2019, 06:12 AM
Well I'd like to see the Ashes of Whatever and Onyx whatever.. so I can level up more.. but 1 Cosmic rune every 16 days... seriously???? 16 days???

Has anyone actually got a T2 or T3 Cosmic Talisman drop? All mine have been T1.

Diamondhead2112
02-12-2019, 06:18 AM
Mine was aT2

Esquatcho
02-12-2019, 07:10 AM
So for enough grind to get one cosmic talisman, I could also have 20 4* sentinal reapers.... With a sac fest coming up, Im wondering if 20 reapers with a heap of green shards might be a better investment?

So far I've gotten 250 shards from one mega-refill, all on LoL X. So either Im lucky, or some of you are way behind in the RNG! ... No lillith shards though :/

Who is it that usually keeps track of the drops? Be interested to see if one char per mega refil is standard?

All up, one cosmic talisman in this event would be 2.5k of ironite. Not sure if thats reasonable, but with a sacfest coming up Im probs good to grind for shards anyway.

Also, anyone played with the reaper yet? Looks like some decent skills and maybe with a set of traps and warlords, he might just be a solid sentinal killer?

Ip4
02-12-2019, 08:35 AM
very low drop rate for fragments,someone upgraded and skill sharded new green character?

osiris0000
02-12-2019, 09:13 AM
This guy looks like a watermelon.

kgk56
02-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Also, anyone played with the reaper yet? Looks like some decent skills and maybe with a set of traps and warlords, he might just be a solid sentinal killer?

I faced him this morning in the arena ... not a big deal

Ip4
02-12-2019, 10:08 AM
he deal big damage,put trap and other purple talismans on him,on one green slot i put new cosmos talisman with 15% attack...

dragonmat89
02-12-2019, 10:22 AM
One mega refill plus 2 other refills and my normal daily SoT has given me about 350 frags and 100 Lilith - not the worst drop rates (All level X)

Bakalavr
02-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Hi guys!. Is this some kind of bug ???
Fragments no longer available...
Maybe such a small number of soul fragments is connected with this bug?

scott-5496
02-12-2019, 10:46 AM
I did 2 mega refills before going to bed last night and got just short of frags for two characters. Got 60 Lilith frags too. So it looks like about one character per mega or maybe just a little more than a refill. Will depend maybe on if you get a 50 drop - nto sure I did. Not sure on my policy on this yet - may just do my usual all in and see what I get as there really is not much else to do with ironite these days.

EnricoPalazzo
02-12-2019, 10:53 AM
As you said: what else to do with Ironite?
At least this is grinding on auto, and the prospect of Talismans is not bad. If we ever get to level them fully up, they could be game changers, as powerful as Relics but more flexible.
This of course means that they have the potential to screw up the game balance again big time.

Liu
02-12-2019, 11:10 AM
I've gotten 105 frags after 47 battles (= 376 SoT) or 2.2 frags per battle
Definitely not going for cosmos frags. Just one batch of 50 would require about 4.5 mega refills.

Esquatcho
02-12-2019, 11:30 AM
I've gotten 105 frags after 47 battles (= 376 SoT) or 2.2 frags per battle
Definitely not going for cosmos frags. Just one batch of 50 would require about 4.5 mega refills.

Yeah, but what about building up shards for the next sac event?!

Mitch-4441
02-12-2019, 01:12 PM
I'll be trying for this character for sure but I feel like I'm just chasing a dragon here with no real end game in mind. I THINK I want this toon because it's new and shiny and all of that but it could just be that it's a carrot being dangled in front of me and I'm conditioned to chase it. Is the new toon even worth it?

Liu
02-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Yeah, but what about building up shards for the next sac event?!

I rather spend my ironite on a future event. Plus i feel like leveling up toons to half their max level is much more economic - contrary to the sac value progression, the experience progression is not linear.

Ip4
02-12-2019, 03:46 PM
600 ironite give me:
4 rare soul
720 character frags
230 lilith frags

HuckFinn150
02-12-2019, 03:54 PM
I pulled him finally. I'm might farm LOL sentinel, but he's really designed for the trap and greed talismam. I'll get the two in the trooper store later, but not going to buy the greed. I'll wait for them to drop somewhere. I wish I'd bought the Fortune, but didn't. I'm wondering if these greed will be a game changer like the Fortune are.

R1ck
02-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Just bought the 50 Cosmic Talisman fragments and it got locked. We are supposed to be able to buy them 10 times, aren't we. Closed and opened the app and the option disappeared.

Mizrael
02-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Just bought the 50 Cosmic Talisman fragments and it got locked. We are supposed to be able to buy them 10 times, aren't we. Closed and opened the app and the option disappeared.

Same thing here!!!

Dear Devs: i know those fragments are insanely overpriced as F, but it would be nice if we could also buy them now that you’ve put them there...

Waffen
02-12-2019, 07:12 PM
I think I stopped getting frags since this morning. More than 100 sot with no character frags or Lilith frags????

Yup
02-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Same thing here!!!

Dear Devs: i know those fragments are insanely overpriced as F, but it would be nice if we could also buy them now that you’ve put them there...

Same thing happened with the cosmic runes.. bought 1.. it locked and said 16 DAYS .... so.. I have no clue what they are doing.

Symbiote
02-12-2019, 08:48 PM

Oh you did it already. xD

I wanted to post the same because i can't withstand.., with the Greed Talisman they really show what NF stands for. xD

Mmh i think 400 frags for one 50x frags of Talisman Soul is a lot..,
But if it will be like the Lilith Souls that every LoL Event we can buy these Frags after we got the Event Char from grinding it's ok...
But it could be a bit cheaper..

After one Mega Refill i got 215 Sentinel Frags on LoL X.
~ 2150 for 10 Mega Refills
~ 25 Mega Refills for 5000 Frags
= 3750 Ironite and a burning phone because of grinding how many hours.., days? :D

And i the "10 Times only" 50x Talisman Frags is only available for 3 Days. Anyway is it possible to achieve that much Frags in this time to buy all of them?

But again.., the Greed Talisman.., lmao.., i'm down. xxxD

Yup
02-12-2019, 09:26 PM
You can only get 1 talisman soul if you grind and get 5000 reaper fragment. 10X 50 soul fragments is only enough frags for 1 soul with 100 soul frags left over. You could merely grind to 4000 reaper frags and then do 8x Soul frags for 1 talisman soul.

Of course you wont' have the runes to upgrade the cosmic talismans though.

I've done probably 5 or 6 mega SOT refill (750 ironite or more) and I'm jsut now getting close to 1000 reaper frags. So x 4 that's nearly 3000 ironite.... unless you get lucky with reaper frag drops.

Symbiote
02-12-2019, 09:31 PM
You can only get 1 talisman soul if you grind and get 5000 reaper fragment. 10X 50 soul fragments is only enough frags for 1 soul with 100 soul frags left over. You could merely grind to 4000 reaper frags and then do 8x Soul frags for 1 talisman soul

Yes i know, but my question was more if it would be possible in 3 days. ^^

Waffen
02-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Yes i know, but my question was more if it would be possible in 3 days. ^^

LOL takes less than a minute per run when I use beast Eddie and 3 low level allies with low level talisman. I do that because I level up my toons while I grind.
But if I use the right team setup it takes less than 15-20 secs each run.

So to answer your question, yes, it can be farmed in 3 days easy. Though I think I might sit this one out as 3000 ironite for 1 cosmic talisman is too much for me. Especially since these talisman are not as good, for now anyways.

Yup
02-12-2019, 11:16 PM
LI think I might sit this one out as 3000 ironite for 1 cosmic talisman is too much ...

That was kind of my point. Sure it COULD be done, but is it really worth it?

Amarthir
02-12-2019, 11:37 PM
Well.... All my Sacrifice dupes are already maxed out.. I have a tier 2 cosmic talisman, I don't need another one considering how much I'd have to invest. And I have a Sentinel Savage Reaper already.

Can we just start the next event today?

DanielRacy
02-13-2019, 04:15 AM
Almost 800 SoT and I got 205 Reaper frags and less than 100 Lillith frags. What the fuck? Cmon man.

Esquatcho
02-13-2019, 06:42 AM
Almost 800 SoT and I got 205 Reaper frags and less than 100 Lillith frags. What the fuck? Cmon man.

Wow, that seems really low! Hope it goes up for you soon. Certainly I think you're at the very low end of frag drops here!

Ip4
02-13-2019, 07:32 AM
Well.... All my Sacrifice dupes are already maxed out.. I have a tier 2 cosmic talisman, I don't need another one considering how much I'd have to invest. And I have a Sentinel Savage Reaper already.

Can we just start the next event today?

If devs want or not they must start sacrifice event tonight,finally...

GotN
02-13-2019, 08:07 AM

Wow, that’s really bad luck man!! Played pretty much the same so far. 2 mega refills 800 SoT + free SoT = about 1.100 SoT gave me about 300 Lilith frags and 395 Savage Reaper frags. Played also SQ so that would mean about 1.050 SoT on LoL VII = 150 runs what makes it an average of 2.6 SR frags and 2 Lilith frags per run. Indeed that’s a little bit under normal average 😕

Iced_Earth
02-13-2019, 08:51 AM
If devs want or not they must start sacrifice event tonight,finally...

Seriously? If they want or not ... i lold

Mizrael
02-13-2019, 11:02 AM

880 SoT and just 300 Reaper frags and it seems like 0 Lilith frags (didnt look, but they were not highlighted when i ran out of SoT).

Something smells fishy here Navigator games...

Mitch-4441
02-13-2019, 01:08 PM
I finally obtained the Savage Reaper yesterday afternoon and I forgot to keep track of how much SoT was needed for me and all of that. Judging from what I've been seeing from all of you though, I have a feeling that my numbers would probably be around the same as most of yours.

I'm more than ready for the sacrifice event this time and I can't wait for it to start!

mikmar
02-13-2019, 01:40 PM
I finally obtained the Savage Reaper yesterday afternoon and I forgot to keep track of how much SoT was needed for me and all of that. Judging from what I've been seeing from all of you though, I have a feeling that my numbers would probably be around the same as most of yours.

I'm more than ready for the sacrifice event this time and I can't wait for it to start!

Yes, but I believe that the changes made by NF to the sac rewards are not good ... More variety of drops means less single item value for me ...

R1ck
02-13-2019, 02:10 PM
Expect a lot of complaints because of the changes they made to rewards. Haven't done any significant sacrifice to test so will wait till tomorrow.

Waffen
02-13-2019, 02:42 PM
Wow, that’s really bad luck man!! Played pretty much the same so far. 2 mega refills 800 SoT + free SoT = about 1.100 SoT gave me about 300 Lilith frags and 395 Savage Reaper frags. Played also SQ so that would mean about 1.050 SoT on LoL VII = 150 runs what makes it an average of 2.6 SR frags and 2 Lilith frags per run. Indeed that’s a little bit under normal average ��

My guess is the dungeon is glitchy. Yesterday, I did two SOT refills back to back and got no fragments, none.
I stopped farming and came back after few hours and started getting frags again.

So maybe the low drop rates are related to the glitch?? Otherwise I don’t see justification for such low drops when the cosmic frags you can buy in the store are sooooooo damn expensive.
Either way, a very bad event for me. I am not spending anymore ironite.

Volrath
02-13-2019, 05:33 PM
I've got 2 reapers now after about 300 sands. But I lucked out and got a 50 drop so that might have sped things up. Also got a Lilith but I was already pretty close after the last event.

I really hope the Sacrifice event starts tonight, I have a full Ulitmate Sacrifice ready to go!

4V1ct0ry
02-13-2019, 05:42 PM
I really hope the Sacrifice event starts tonight, I have a full Ulitmate Sacrifice ready to go!

Should be... last year the Valentine’s Hearts event started also on Valentines day. So I assume for the Saint's Heart sac event it's the same.

Natasmai
02-13-2019, 05:53 PM
so i have 2000 frags... 10 4* for sacrifice or a talisman.... Talisman gives me 1mil gold, but if i get another white shitty talisman im going to feel pretty bad.

Mizrael
02-13-2019, 05:56 PM
another 800 SoT (plus whatever i’ve earned for victories) and got just 560 fragments...terrible.

It almost feels like they have changed the drops after day one, because i’ve got over 1000 frags yesterday for same much SoT...RNG my ass!

And i’m also skeptical about the upcoming sacrifice with those “improvements” to the rewards. will see tomorrow.

R1ck
02-14-2019, 12:06 AM
Sacrifice event has started and kind of disappointed.

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 02:16 AM
so i have 2000 frags... 10 4* for sacrifice or a talisman.... Talisman gives me 1mil gold, but if i get another white shitty talisman im going to feel pretty bad.

Yeah, but to get the amazing purple (or even the potentially OP red) talismans we'll have no choice but to keep dropping Talisman souls!

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 03:45 AM
Could I please get confirmation from devs if talisman souls shards will be available in future? Just wondering if I should clean them out, or keep for next time they come available?

Mizrael
02-14-2019, 11:21 AM
Could I please get confirmation from devs if talisman souls shards will be available in future? Just wondering if I should clean them out, or keep for next time they come available?

I’m not a Dev, but i would recommend you to keep them. They will most likely join the fragment arsenal and will be available in the future...maybe even in a permanent location like LoL for evo material and BnW for talismans (maybe a new super OP Dragon kind?).

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 11:37 AM
I’m not a Dev, but i would recommend you to keep them. They will most likely join the fragment arsenal and will be available in the future...maybe even in a permanent location like LoL for evo material and BnW for talismans (maybe a new super OP Dragon kind?).

Yeah, I think I will. That and I look like I wont need the reapers for sac fodder either!

Mercifal
02-14-2019, 11:41 AM

Looking at the fact that we need "demon seed" to upgrade those talismans, and judging by the Silent Planet decription: "Face the Demons of Creation", it is safe to assume that Silent Planet will likely provide cosmic talisman shards aswell as items required to upgrade them.

Mizrael
02-14-2019, 05:03 PM
Looking at the fact that we need "demon seed" to upgrade those talismans, and judging by the Silent Planet decription: "Face the Demons of Creation", it is safe to assume that Silent Planet will likely provide cosmic talisman shards aswell as items required to upgrade them.

That’s exactly what i was hinting at. Thanks.

One thing i don’t quite understand:
I have a T1 assassin (managed to evolve it to T2...stats are quite impressive) and then i’ve got a gunner (T1 of course) today. But they both do “Atk +15% and add HP, Atk and MR.

What is the difference? why do they have a different class icon inside, but add the same 3 stats and have the same set option?

URock
02-14-2019, 05:26 PM
I only farmed until I got the fragments for another Lilith and...after so many time and events I got my missing Warrior Lilith:cool:.

I don't burn my whole Ironite to get a RNG Cosmic Talisman that doesn't work useful on a toon. I wait until we get a 100% chance on specific talismans. RNG is always working against me :D.

druid138
02-14-2019, 06:36 PM
Drop rates seemed very normal to me.

34 SoT refills
1220 Savage Reaper frags
545 Lilith frags
11 Rare Souls

Is there a consensus on whether the 50 Cosmic frags for 500 Reaper frags is worth it?

scott-5496
02-14-2019, 06:54 PM
I was going to go for the cosmic frgas but just dont think it is fully worth it to get one drop - so I got a few more sac characters and also all of the evo rune things that I could.

natasar
02-14-2019, 07:56 PM
Hope the event will be prolonged accordingly with the time out, since I need a couple more frags...

Iced_Earth
02-14-2019, 08:09 PM
Not the best Time for maintence, cause of the last lol day

Any News from the Devs?

Nekroliun
02-14-2019, 08:11 PM
Not the best Time for maintence, cause of the last lol day

Amy News from the Devs?

They would probably extend it, hopefully. Its unfair if they dont. And the devs have evolved and seem to care about the player alot more than before. So i have my hopes up

Mizrael
02-14-2019, 08:35 PM
And the devs have evolved and seem to care about the player alot more than before...

LOOOOOOOL!
You have been known for your weird sense of humor man and you didn’t disappoint once again :D

the only thing they care about more nowadays is $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

But yeah...ehhheheh (still giggling at your joke)...a rather stupid time for a maintenance! especially since it’s way over the one hour now :/

EdManDan
02-14-2019, 08:42 PM
:D:D:D lol lol lol

Symbiote
02-14-2019, 08:44 PM
They will never learn not to maintenance at the END of an Event...

Leviathan
02-14-2019, 11:44 PM
Hi everyone!

Just a heads up that the Sentinel Savage Reaper Fragment has been EXTENDED! An all-dungeon weekend will run until February 16th at 4pm PT. Savage Reaper Fragments will continue to drop in the Lord of Light until then!

Cheers,

Leviathan

Muzzleloader
02-14-2019, 11:53 PM
Will the talisman soul fragments continue in another event? Or is it a one time event 9nly?

Leviathan
02-15-2019, 12:09 AM
In regards to this event extension:

I should note that we are currently building a server that will extend this event and reopen the dungeons! Rest assured everyone will be able to continue collecting event fragments shortly. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Maiden68
02-15-2019, 12:23 AM
In regards to this event extension:

I should note that we are currently building a server that will extend this event and reopen the dungeons! Rest assured everyone will be able to continue collecting event fragments shortly. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Is that Patience EST OR PST time!?? Lol

Yup
02-15-2019, 12:31 AM
Seems someone found the "Bevel and Emboss" layer style in Photoshop for talismans :)

Maiden68
02-15-2019, 12:42 AM
Seems someone found the "Bevel and Emboss" layer style in Photoshop for talismans :)

Yep not bad ...I like the new look beats the old boring basic graphic style too....

Fudjo
02-15-2019, 12:59 AM
Are Patience Talismans the new in-store purchase?

Esquatcho
02-15-2019, 01:21 AM
Hi everyone!

Just a heads up that the Sentinel Savage Reaper Fragment has been EXTENDED! An all-dungeon weekend will run until February 16th at 4pm PT. Savage Reaper Fragments will continue to drop in the Lord of Light until then!

Cheers,

Leviathan

Yay! Thanks!

Esquatcho
02-15-2019, 01:26 AM
Wait, but LoL is locked for me still?

Edit: nm, missed the other post..... #patientlywaiting

Maiden68
02-15-2019, 01:48 AM
Yay! Thanks!

Uh... my Lord of light says 2 more days is that changed as well??

Updated...There it is!!
Got my Reaper!! Now what!?? lol

Esquatcho
02-15-2019, 02:34 AM
Back up and I am starting to get bored, but I cant help but think that I should keep going with this while I still can.

Atm, Im 1500 ironite up, gained about 80 skill shards and finally picked up assassin ninja, crusader, prisoner (My white whale!), magus hellraiser and a number of other lesser 4* chars who I was missing. I also have gained about 5 mythical souls that Im wondering whether to drop or wait for the next sac event... Also up about 60 heroic, 1 legendary heroic and a solid couple of hundred rare souls of various colours.

As long as I can get around to a vortex, its like I can just dump the heart souls, rinse and repeat!

Only complaint is when I get gold in the sac, its like a disappointment!

Edit: Not far off getting 5k FC either.... Might just go until I hit that and can buy Osiris. Nearly bough Sekhmet just before this event too! But get Osiris out of the way and Sekhmet should come soon enough :)
Edit Edit: Also only a few mill down, which is amazing for a sacathon

GotN
02-15-2019, 06:22 AM
Gold is not for sac, it‘s for sell! Man, you got so many new chars and are still bored? You really should wait until you miss only a few like many here and get nothing new in weeks! THAT can be boring :p

Esquatcho
02-15-2019, 06:29 AM
Gold is not for sac, it‘s for sell! Man, you got so many new chars and are still bored? You really should wait until you miss only a few like many here and get nothing new in weeks! THAT can be boring :p

No that parts fun, its spending hours just doing the repetition of drop souls, sac, cash in shards, drop souls... Even with heaps of great new chars it starts to get boring doing the same thing over and over again :)

But yeah, I understand you, as you are chasing that one or two new chars I could see being boring.... I suppose thats what Gauntlet is for right?! ... And all the new dungeons, mega events etc.

Blade
02-15-2019, 08:58 AM
2480 desert sniper
2040 green troll
1865 blue soulless demon
1755 red derby demon
1850 convict frags BUT with one mega refill more than usual...
1305 green reaper

All done with same amount of refills. Maybe some slight differences depending if the fragment event matches with the daily reward of up to 40 SoT, (but well this equals to 5 LoL X runs) or when I was close to another event character and added one more refill.
I see a certain trend here unfortunately. Which is quite disappointing, as new items were introduced in the store recently that we can trade for the fragments, while the fragment rate "seems" to decrease.

Esquatcho
02-15-2019, 09:19 AM
2480 desert sniper
2040 green troll
1865 blue soulless demon
1755 red derby demon
1305 green reaper

All done with same amount of refills. Maybe some slight differences depending if the fragment event matches with the daily reward of up to 40 SoT, (but well this equals to 5 LoL X runs) or when I was close to another event character and added one more refill.
I see a certain trend here unfortunately. Which is quite disappointing, as new items were introduced in the store recently that we can trade for the fragments, while the fragment rate "seems" to decrease.

Could you refresh my memory on what the counts are? SoT?

Blade
02-15-2019, 10:01 AM
The numbers are the total event character frags per event.
And I forgot another influence: if there was a sac event at the same time (as it is at the moment) this also gave additional SoT that I used then... my bad! So it would be needed to count the number of runs in the LoL dungeons for an exact comparison, but it is close to impossible to keep track of this.

scott-5496
02-15-2019, 10:37 AM
Could you refresh my memory on what the counts are? SoT?

2480 desert sniper
2040 green troll
1865 blue soulless demon
1755 red derby demon
1305 green reaper

Wow you keep track of that? Blimey that is some deep stat busting and well done for that as it clearly shows a drop over time - I had thought it too but only for this current event - I had not noticed it before this one. I guess one or two more 50 drops can make a slight difference so that will maybe account for some of the ups and downs - but this event does show a drop that seems to be statistically significant all things being about equal. Not surprised though. As I have said on another thread the devs are trying to change the dynamics of loot - more to suit the newer players and those that do not have a deep roster and it makes complete sense that the rewards like event sould will drop away as the other reward options increase - like the way it is in the current event - lots more options dropping providing different routes to different types of characters.

It does all makes sense and I am not having a go at the approach - the game needs to keep newer guys and decent new character drops is a massive help to that. My kids love the current sac event they are gettig lots of new characters - for me, it is just fine. Not really losing any resources at all (maybe a little gold) and gaining things like SoW, SoT, ironite (helping to replenish after the reaper event), heroic souls of various types and sure loads of souls to sac but with no luck ever on this sort of thing its just boring same old same old....even mythical is just a boring sac fodder whereas my kids neraly went through the roff when they got one and it gave them a new Eddie.

Sure you can go round and round the vortex merry go round but for me persoanlly it is not giving me anything much I dont have other than hoarding various heroic frags and souls for the when redan and the count come back (I am missing them). Still no sign of the more standard characters (warrior chopper and assassin trickster) I am missing for me yet so that sucks but again it is just the RNG. The only new stuff I seem to get is the stuff we have to work/farm/grind for - like gauntlet characters and the various event souls.

I have well over 1k skill shards so dont need them really though getting them is still fine - I am thinking about using a lot of them and sharding some of the better lower grade characters though. Gold is always good but about even on that since I started the event. Ironite is recovering which is good for sure and SoW is defo on the rise - again meaning I do not need to buy SoW with ironite (have not needed to do that in ages to be honest).

So overall, the event is decent enough but I am sure it is fantastic for loads of folk that are getting lots of new characters to play with.

Blade
02-15-2019, 11:14 AM
Very good description of what is going on at the moment. It's a bit sad, but it's also the curse of these mobile games I guess, which depend on new players that are willing to pay. That there are different approaches for this is also clear, NF just goes their way (even if I can't understand it at many points - see pricing policy).

I can easily retrace the fragments, because I still have them in my inventory, because they weren't necessary as I had enough other things to sacrifice, especially as I missed characters until the last sac event, so I preferred to open rare and legendary souls. At the moment I have all available characters, so I don't know exactly how to approach the sac event yet.