PDA

View Full Version : Artillery Dog

Fakos13
08-30-2016, 12:13 PM
I am so unlucky because i got this from the legendary soul.... Not even 1 5 star char till now...
Anyway, is there anyone that can help me with the talismans? Which are for max damage?
This is the purple dog (assassin)

Thanks a lot for your time....

Fakos13-8267

ShadowRising
08-30-2016, 12:47 PM
my last rare pull gave me a 3 star gunner dog

Ancient Mariner
08-30-2016, 01:27 PM
There are many threads in the talisman section that can help you with them (in particular check this one *click* (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?449-Talisman-Illustrated-Guide))
Anyways the purple artillery dog is very powerful, i used it a lot and helped me to go through the hardest worlds.. maybe the fact is that getting it after you complete the Underworld at madness is a bit late, but still if you upgrade it and give it the right talismans it can be a beast.

I always check the characters basic values and then decide which talismans are worth upgrading to get the best from each of them.
The best set for the purple dog imho is: 2 Strenght-fierce talismans (which give 15% of attack), 2 piercing-fierce (or 2 more strenght-fierce),1 overwhelming green (for high hp and some attack), 1 resistance talisman..considering that the last 2 colors are mandatory.