PDA

View Full Version : Saint’s Heart Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for Heart Souls and Saint Talismans!

Leviathan
02-14-2019, 12:10 AM
Get new Heart Souls from Sacrifice to earn Sacrificial Hearts and other valuable bonus rewards!

From now until February 20th at 4 PM PT, the Heart Soul has become available! The Heart Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3-5⭐ Sacrificial Heart that grants high sacrifice essence!

BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Heart Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 1 bonus reward, randomly selected from the following items:

Frontier Coins x10
Gold x75,000
Legendary Soul Fragment x 25
Ironite x10
Mythical Soul Fragment x15
Heroic Fragment x25

The first way you can get Heart Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Heart Soul Fragments or Heart Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Heart Soul Fragments
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Heart Soul Fragments
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Heart Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Heart Soul Fragments
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Heart Souls
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Heart Souls
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 8 Heart Souls
Vortexes have a bonus of 5 Heart Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can earn Heart Souls is from our Sacrifice themed Event Challenges. Meet the requirements to earn up to 10 Heart Souls, 1 Full Set of Saint Talismans, plus other rewards!

Saint Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Revive the first ally that dies in battle with Invincibility and HP Regen for 1 turn.

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Amarthir
02-14-2019, 01:03 AM

Reasons like this are exactly why we really need to be able to redeem more than one soul at a time. I've said it many times before.

But other than this, it's a pretty nice event. Now that I really get to test out the new Sacrifice update it doesn't seem as bad as I originally thought.

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 02:09 AM

Reasons like this are exactly why we really need to be able to redeem more than one soul at a time. I've said it many times before.

But other than this, it's a pretty nice event. Now that I really get to test out the new Sacrifice update it doesn't seem as bad as I originally thought.

Whoa! How did you get so many epic shards? These part of the new rewards in the sac chamber?

Amarthir
02-14-2019, 02:12 AM
Whoa! How did you get so many epic shards? These part of the new rewards in the sac chamber?

I got even more in the grander picture but yeah that all came from Sacrifices. It's the result of a few exalted and Grand sacs in a row.

jeff-3007
02-14-2019, 02:16 AM
Had to buy the last Saint talisman for 500 ironite. Not enough essence for an Ultimate sacrifice. Hope they are decent.

Ezz
02-14-2019, 02:58 AM
Had to buy the last Saint talisman for 500 ironite. Not enough essence for an Ultimate sacrifice. Hope they are decent.

Sac rewards appear to tap out at a certain point. I’ve been doing tier 5’s and getting a variety of decent varying awards. Last four tier 5 sacs have yielded the same exact reward, despite differing essence amounts, and it is a pretty weak reward.
Appears the well is tapped out for me despite the fact I have many souls left and the event has days to run.
Weak

Update - came back in after a break and tried again and the rewards seem to be better again. Actually scored a mythical magus soul and pulled the Madam - only available 5 star I did not have so pretty pleased. 😃

Ezz
02-14-2019, 03:04 AM

Claim as you go. Character is assigned when summoned not claimed so no need to let it build up like that.
Unless of course you are opening huge stacks at once - then yeah it’s a problem

DanielRacy
02-14-2019, 03:12 AM
Ok, I just did a massive ultimate sacrifice with a bunch of 4 and 5 stars eddies and characters. Got the vortex rewards but didn't get a thing from the sac challenges. What is going on?

Daniel-3568

Amarthir
02-14-2019, 03:13 AM
Claim as you go. Character is assigned when summoned not claimed so no need to let it build up like that.
Unless of course you are opening huge stacks at once - then yeah it’s a problem

Oh I do, and I did claim these. The problem I have is when I suddenly get a large influx of fragments like today, it's annoying when I have to tap the claim button over and over again every 5 seconds.

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 03:39 AM
Character is assigned when summoned not claimed so no need to let it build up like that.

Are you sure on that? I've had crash outs in the book of souls etc where a summoned char disappeared and I had the soul again. When re-dropping the soul, it came out exactly the same. I guess it could be that it contacted the server before dropping out, but then why would it not recognise that the soul had been opened already?

Wyphy
02-14-2019, 03:53 AM
Are you sure on that? I've had crash outs in the book of souls etc where a summoned char disappeared and I had the soul again. When re-dropping the soul, it came out exactly the same. I guess it could be that it contacted the server before dropping out, but then why would it not recognise that the soul had been opened already?

Yeah devs, how does this work?

I've had the same experience a number of times, and also seen the postings stating that it's not chosen until it's opened.

Amarthir
02-14-2019, 03:59 AM

The character is determined when you open the soul. Like, I guess the data is sent to the server and that's what you get or something. A while ago, I proved it when I had a stack of rare GA souls that I was saving, and when Doomsday Eddie came out I cashed in the stack I had and got him. So yeah as long as you don't use the souls you can save them up for a chance at whoever shows up.

Yup
02-14-2019, 04:14 AM
Nice event.. Up nearly 700 Ironite.. and have essentially refilled SOT from 0 via rewards... 3 vortex fills.. tons of high-level characters.. lots of frags for more high-level characters. (all thrown back in because I have them) .... 3 new talismans.... and the only small struggle was that first sacrifice and hitting a vortex fill with it (bought a couple high-level souls to make it).

rags-6094
02-14-2019, 04:19 AM
This Sac event rocks! I have been dumping in souls left right and centre, been at it for a couple of hours, and have got back slightly more souls and slightly more gold then I started with, I have finally, finally, finally, finally scored The Witch Doctor and have completed the set of Shinobi's nabbing the Warrior Shinobi.

If I don't get a single other new soul to me I will still be a very happy boy!

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 04:23 AM
NICE DUDE!!! ... NICE!! :p

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 04:56 AM
This Sac event rocks! I have been dumping in souls left right and centre, been at it for a couple of hours, and have got back slightly more souls and slightly more gold then I started with, I have finally, finally, finally, finally scored The Witch Doctor and have completed the set of Shinobi's nabbing the Warrior Shinobi.

If I don't get a single other new soul to me I will still be a very happy boy!

ooh, Im looking forward to getting into it then tonight....

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 05:10 AM
Good luck with that.... I SACRAFICED 70 souls and got a Broken Broomsticks!

vpachev
02-14-2019, 05:47 AM
Got the Madam, which was the last 5 star regularly obtainable I was missing, so kind of happy with the event :)

But I would like to ask the more experienced.
I have all gunner and magus characters, soon there will be no warriors left too. So I am beginning to pile these type of souls until something new shows up.
Until now I was preparing for sacrifice events by setting dupes aside for the month, which naturally with time became more and more. But at some point if I stop opening souls, because there will be nothing for me in them how will I get dupes? :D
I seriously wonder

rags-6094
02-14-2019, 07:03 AM
Yep the same thing has happened to me, I need only several souls obtainable only from heroic rotations now and the current one is no help to me.
I guess you need to make a decision! (Me too) There is always the high likelihood that a new soul will be released which means you are at an advantage if you have so many spare souls to open.
The fact that they normally give everyone an increased chance of nabbing the new character when it's released, to me it's worth holding them unless there's still souls to obtain.
I'm currently after the one you just nabbed Madam.... good work b.t.w...
To be honest I have been round the vortex so many times I have earnt 2.5 Alchemists and there is no sign of stopping, it has been at least 4 to 5 hours in sacrifice, outside of playing my troopers of course..
I have earnt myself the Sentinel Derby Demon (is there a Magis Derby Demon or a Gunner Derby Demon)
So I'm at the point of "if it isn't Madam related it doesn't get opened" it's just that friggin' good this sac event!
So much I could go on with...

vpachev
02-14-2019, 07:21 AM
Thank you for your response.

Magus mythical did the job for the Madam.

I think I will use epic souls to provide sac material, until now I haven't pulled anything new from them. Normal Rare souls are kind of better, because they may drop 5* and also give epic fragments and eventually and up with another batch.

There is no Magus and Gunner Derbys as far as I know. The warrior was from fragment event, wasn't it.

Olevipoeg
02-14-2019, 07:25 AM
I did 6 Exalted sacrifice and got 0 skill shards. For me it very sad event.

Liu
02-14-2019, 07:53 AM
I'm kinda surprised so many of you are happy with the new sac rewards. In a previous post I have mentioned that the core problem in this game is inflation. The new sacrifice system is just another part of the game that has been inflated. The quantity of the rewards has increased, but the quality has decreased. For example you receive a lot of epic souls, but you can't get 5* souls from them. Basically these should be called "fodder souls" instead of epic souls. Most of the rewards are coined to keep you in the sac pit as long as possible, even dropping some gold to make sure you can open the newly received souls in order to obtain more fodder. The return of skill shards is downright ridiculous, those of us that didn't save up hundreds of SS won't be able to rely on the sac pit to satisfy our demand for SSs. The only positive aspect of the new system is the ironite reward, though I could point out these just ensure you can "play" more by buying SoT/SoW - so as to reach the event goals, that also have been greatly inflated.
To sum it up at least to me me it seems the whole thing was designed to keep us hooked on the app as long as possible, and in the end returns less for more time invested.

Banished
02-14-2019, 08:13 AM
I did 6 Exalted sacrifice and got 0 skill shards. For me it very sad event.

You should send a report as it is not normal at all. I made one exalted sacrifice and received some SS (not that much btw).

Heavy1974
02-14-2019, 08:25 AM
I like it so far, it is funny to sac and sac and sac, haha
Maybe gettin an new tonn or two along the way

Fudjo
02-14-2019, 08:36 AM
I'm kinda surprised so many of you are happy with the new sac rewards.

I'm not sure why I should be unhappy. I started with the following:

- a Vortex meter about 20K away from triggering
- a big stack of red XP shards from the LOL event
- 5 5-star Eddies that I leveled up to 100 for free over the course of my daily autofarming
- 4 or 5 4-star toons
- 2 1-star hearts and 1 3-star heart

I did one Ultimate sacrifice to get the event rewards, then did Level V sacrifices from then on using 6 leveled-up 3-star hearts and the like. Over the course of my run, I triggered the Vortex three times. My total loot profit included enough souls to more than equal what I sacrificed (in terms of expected drops of 5-stars), 10 or so skill shards, 600 or so Ironite, a full set of the new Saint talismans, maybe 100 Frontier Coins, and about 3 million gold. The resource that was a pure loss was the XP shards, which is the limiting factor for this event.

So yeah, I'm happy.

hugoW
02-14-2019, 09:29 AM
I already did like 8 vortexs today, i just run out of gold now, and still have material to keep opening and sacrificing, the event just fuels itself... at least for me, and getting missing toons like fire!

Ip4
02-14-2019, 09:49 AM
interesting event but nothing special,sad there is no blood frags,i think we have better chance for red eyes :)

Aaron-5401
02-14-2019, 09:55 AM
Hi guys (first post here) :)

I was wondering. Should I go for 18000 essence in tier V or go for 20000 essence in tier VI?

Based on the number of heart souls i'd say 18000, but i don't know if the normal rewards of 20000 are worth the extra effort?

dragonmat89
02-14-2019, 10:19 AM
Great event for me - a bit long winded continually sac'ing everything but love the new fragments as rewards for opening rares/epics. Just using the souls I'd saved since the last sac event (mostly from the daily skull quests, none bought for ironite) and all the ones the pit kept spitting back I managed to plug a few gaps in the collection including Clansman Eddie, Visions Eddie, Alliance General and five 4*s I was missing (Clansman was from a heroic). Also got about 80 skill shards, enough SoT to grind all my Troopers through LoL today, enough SoW to get from F to AAA in the next Gauntlet reset on Monday (if I don't bother with the Arena between now and then), a few hundred ironite and FC plus I've got about 20 heroics, 2 heroic legendaries and a heroic mythical for the next time there're toons I want in the rotation. Also got about 60 heart souls left for the next sac event. Had 3 or 4 vortex fills and, yes, there were less skill shards and G/A souls but I still got more than enough for what I need as I only put skill shards on characters I want to use in the gauntlet.

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 10:45 AM
Yep the same thing has happened to me, I need only several souls obtainable only from heroic rotations now and the current one is no help to me.
I guess you need to make a decision! (Me too) There is always the high likelihood that a new soul will be released which means you are at an advantage if you have so many spare souls to open.
The fact that they normally give everyone an increased chance of nabbing the new character when it's released, to me it's worth holding them unless there's still souls to obtain.
I'm currently after the one you just nabbed Madam.... good work b.t.w...
To be honest I have been round the vortex so many times I have earnt 2.5 Alchemists and there is no sign of stopping, it has been at least 4 to 5 hours in sacrifice, outside of playing my troopers of course..
I have earnt myself the Sentinel Derby Demon (is there a Magis Derby Demon or a Gunner Derby Demon)
So I'm at the point of "if it isn't Madam related it doesn't get opened" it's just that friggin' good this sac event!
So much I could go on with...

This is the problem though right? The reds/greens/etc wont give you madam, but the sac rewards and vortexes might give you blue epics and/or legendaries, which could turn into madame. So do you keep going round the merry go round, or do you just wait until you naturally get the blues to nab her?

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 10:51 AM
I'm kinda surprised so many of you are happy with the new sac rewards. In a previous post I have mentioned that the core problem in this game is inflation. The new sacrifice system is just another part of the game that has been inflated. The quantity of the rewards has increased, but the quality has decreased. For example you receive a lot of epic souls, but you can't get 5* souls from them. Basically these should be called "fodder souls" instead of epic souls. Most of the rewards are coined to keep you in the sac pit as long as possible, even dropping some gold to make sure you can open the newly received souls in order to obtain more fodder. The return of skill shards is downright ridiculous, those of us that didn't save up hundreds of SS won't be able to rely on the sac pit to satisfy our demand for SSs. The only positive aspect of the new system is the ironite reward, though I could point out these just ensure you can "play" more by buying SoT/SoW - so as to reach the event goals, that also have been greatly inflated.
To sum it up at least to me me it seems the whole thing was designed to keep us hooked on the app as long as possible, and in the end returns less for more time invested.

I think its because of the ever increasing shards when you drop. So yes, 4*'s kinda suck, but at the same token I used to get way more regular souls. At least 4* you can level up cheaply to give you level V sacs. But the kicker is that once you drop those you get mythical shards, which are the ones that you really want to nab those chars you really want.

Personally I get that there isnt nearly as many SS's, but for those of us still hunting for a heap of chars, the new system is actually better. And this event seems to allow a nice 'roll' with the resulting hearts.

Im not actually sure if the sac changes have made that much of an inflation issue. And with the ironite rewards - That alone is much more valuable than SS imo. At least until you get to the point where you want to be sharding hundreds of 5* toons. But in aqcuisition, I can make do sharding only good chars that come my way (like the crusader I just got in the first round of saccing).

The only bit I dont relly like is the gold reward bit. It kinda sucks when you land it as in relative terms its probably the least valuable reward imo.

Edit: Also, just got 9 SS from a vortex, so looks like you can still accrue them, just perhaps not as fast...

scott-5496
02-14-2019, 10:57 AM
I am on around 3 vortex fills - got all the event targets easily enough. Lots more skill shard (but dont need them really), quite a lot of gold (so probably will break even or maybe a slight gain), no new characters (yet - but only searching for a couple that should be easy to get), some FC, some ironite and the usual souls and in that a couple of mythic but I have them all as I do for the epic souls so really so far not great for new stuff other than the tallies. Think I will start saving for the next one as this one has been a bit meh - I suppose I do have a lot more heroic souls and a mythic or is it legendary version so need to keep that for redan or the count in the future.

mikmar
02-14-2019, 11:48 AM
I don't like the new sacrifice rewards system, for one main and very important reason:
NO SKILL SHARDS !!!!
After 6 tier VI sacrifices and after one tier VII sacrifices, I got NO SKILL SHARDS !!!!
The only way to get that is vortex fill. I reached 2 vortex fills and received 10 skill shards only for that.

Before the actual changes, tier VI sacrifices gave me very very often some skill shards ...

The other changes are ok for me, but the skill shards for me are too much important, so I'm not happy for the changes...

dragonmat89
02-14-2019, 12:01 PM
I don't like the new sacrifice rewards system, for one main and very important reason:
NO SKILL SHARDS !!!!
After 6 tier VI sacrifices and after one tier VII sacrifices, I got NO SKILL SHARDS !!!!
The only way to get that is vortex fill. I reached 2 vortex fills and received 10 skill shards only for that.

I seemed to get a surprising amount of skill shards from level V when sacrificing 10x 3* hearts - I guess it's all part of the RNG.

Mitch-4441
02-14-2019, 12:49 PM
This sac event was excellent for me since this is the first time I was actually pretty decently prepared. I got 3 new Eddies I've been trying to get for quite awhile now (Phantom, Iron, and Benjamin Breeg) and I'm almost on my 3rd vortex fill as I write this. I got skill shards for days too and that was much needed as I'm trying gather more characters for the gauntlet.
I got several other characters I've been wanting too which made this event a good one for me so far. Out of curiosity, what was the best thing anyone got personally speaking? For me I'd have to say it's the 3 Eddies.

It may just be me, but I feel like this sac event has been better than some in the past but that could just be because I was actually ready for this one.

Liu
02-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Well 3 vortices, two ultimates and a heap of exalted yielded 20 SS and about 300 ironite as well as numerous 4* fodder toons for me. Don't know if I'm on the unlucky end, but yeah, not even enough to shard an eddie ... Still got some left to sac though.

Stormseye
02-14-2019, 01:42 PM
Pretty much done with event.
Though I did manage one new 4* I did not have there was no need for characters since the only thing I am lacking is Heroic and Event characters.

I had about 6000 snow frags left and snowmen are 2025 sac value. I used those along with my other souls and gained close to 1k ironite, nearly 500 FC, around +2 million gold and about 100 skill shards. Tier V felt like it was giving the most return so that is mostly what I went for. I still have a large amount of souls left but I will probbaly save them for the next sac event.

I like the event in general though the epic class souls that grant only 4* seems like just fodder for the pit but maybe they will help others who don’t have a deep roster.

There is a Magus Derby Demon but she was from event souls and there is no Gunner Derby Demon.

Rags is your inbox full?

Volrath
02-14-2019, 02:11 PM
That was the wildest Sacrifice chain I've yet done. I now have Iron Eddie, Crusader Eddie and, at long last, Samurai Eddie. Been waiting for him in particular for literally years. Also got the yellow kunoichi, which was the only one I was missing so that was cool.

Only issue now is that I don't quite have the best selection of talismans for all my new guys. Samurai is all set but what talismans do you guys like for Iron and Crusader?

Highace
02-14-2019, 02:55 PM
After hours upon hours of sacrificing and cracking souls open, I could say this event's been pretty good. Got Crusader and Clansman added to my Eddie collection, plus got Icarus and Madam, along with the rest of the Banshee gang and a warrior Shinobi. But...I'm still pretty agitated that nothing ended up giving me that damn Doomsday Eddie! I swear that this game just does not want me to have him. Maybe I'll get super lucky in the next few days of the event but I'm quite pessimistic by this point.

Hank93
02-14-2019, 03:06 PM
For Crusader he can fit advantage and shadow, keeping him a bit extra safe to get to fury, and getting big damaging attacks.

GotN
02-14-2019, 03:09 PM
NO SKILL SHARDS !!!!

Also can’t confirm that. 5 vortex so far, 1 tier VII, many tier VI and tier V gave me about 60 skill shards. From characters I got 1 new 4*, but I’m not missing many available from others than event or heroic souls so that’s ok.

LastWordz
02-14-2019, 03:26 PM
Hi guys! Looking for some advice. I am fairly new to the game (just started in November) and want to make best use of the limited resources I have for this sacrifice event. I don't have enough Savage Reaper Soul fragments (and unlikely to pull together the amount needed) to pull the next level of talisman soul, so should I just spend them on Savage Reapers to sacrifice? Or should I hold on to them and hope I'm able to pull enough for future talisman purchase?

Muzzleloader
02-14-2019, 03:38 PM
This event with the new rewards may be a blessing or curse depending on how you look at it. The amount and type of frags/souls have been greatly increased with the decrease of SS. The new approach definetly will cause a SS crunch for all those who pulled new toons. My account received maybe a quarter of the SS as in similar past events. With all the new toons released in the last few months and reduced SS rewards will put them at a premium.

My account needs maybe a dozen toons, which none were pulled during the sacrifices. I now have a bunch of souls that are only good for fodder. The addition of ironite, gold and FC can always be of benefit when earned.

Tier V sacrifices gave the best results in granting SS. Several tier VI and vortexes gave no SS in their rewards.

Lord-7618
02-14-2019, 03:40 PM
Wich tier gives ironite? With 1 vortex and many tier VI I didn´t get any ironite. Tier III gave me 9, and I and II lots of both sands

Ezz
02-14-2019, 03:42 PM
I seemed to get a surprising amount of skill shards from level V when sacrificing 10x 3* hearts - I guess it's all part of the RNG.

Agreed - tier 5 sacs have granted me a skill shard almost every time.

Ip4
02-14-2019, 03:44 PM
every Heart Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 1 bonus reward

not every,there is a few that didn't give reward or maybe they are invisible...

Muzzleloader
02-14-2019, 03:45 PM
Tier V gave 50 ironite on several drops.

Saigrim
02-14-2019, 04:52 PM
I may just be a lucky bastard for once. Been sacrificing my ass off chasing Madam, which I finally landed this morning. I see a lot of people claiming SS are not dropping. I have to this point earned 160 of them, along with over 1000 Ironite. I've been hitting only Tier V maxed just short of VI sacrifices. It's been a constant over and over sacrifice wheel for me. Almost on my third Alchemist. Just now quit, having finally exhausted the Heart souls little by little and now sitting on about 10 Mythic Souls. Thought about holding onto them on the rare chance a new toon gets introduced into the regular souls, but the way they do things now I highly doubt it will be the case anytime soon. So I may just cash them in and keep rolling. I've racked up a butt ton of Heroic souls, all flavors, and those rare toons like Count and Redan are all that I am missing at this point.

Oh, and Gold? I have what I started with which kicks all sorts of ass in my book. So the new rewards for me at least have proved a plus. But I am sure now that they'll see my post, declare they can't be having any of that shit, and change the drop rates. LOL.

Zantarath
02-14-2019, 06:07 PM
No skill shards is bull shit

I made over 300 shards now

And on also over 8000heroic fragments 1800legendary heroic fragments and 2000 mystical heroic fragments
Not to mention 200+heroic souls

All this started form just 2 ultimate sacrifice

Edit: also 5k ironite

Deano82
02-14-2019, 06:18 PM
The heart souls are not giving a bonus reward per soul as stated. I opened 10 souls twice and each time only got 5 rewards

Muzzleloader
02-14-2019, 06:18 PM
Some get lucky some dont. The total amount of rewards is not what's important, but the amount per sacrifice that counts. For the average player they dont do dozens of tier VI andVII sacrifices giving multiple vortexs.

MetalKing
02-14-2019, 06:34 PM
For me I've done about 4 vortexes and have gotten nothing new, but have gained at least 6 five star Eddies and several 4 star.

Nekroliun
02-14-2019, 06:37 PM
7 Vortexes, countless exalted, 2 ultimate sacs.

Mystic
crusader
Rainmaker
Pharoah
2 beast eddies
cyborg
2 ally generals
the prisoner
2 edwards
2 seventh sons
assassin COTD
countless duped 4 stars.

This event is so good, that you legit cant stop getting stuff, its legit infinite sacs, the droprate for ult hearts is insane. I got 4 mythicals, a mythical sentinel, a mythical magus, a full cyborg soul from 0. And yea

This event is as good as the 5 star eddie soul event.

Good job devs, BUT WTH I WAS GONNA OPEN A RED MYTHICAL AND U START MAINTENANCE

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 06:45 PM
Some get lucky some dont. The total amount of rewards is not what's important, but the amount per sacrifice that counts. For the average player they dont do dozens of tier VI andVII sacrifices giving multiple vortexs.

I've only had one multiple vortex and I thought that was a game glitch!

rags-6094
02-14-2019, 06:47 PM
Yeah I agree with the last two comments here, the longer you spend in sacrifice the more your likely to get what you are looking for, I am a little way off from claiming my third Alchemist, I have added approx 2400 ironite to my coffers, and my gold stash has stayed largely the same excepting for those three new characters I powered up.

I have not counted skill shards but have completed from start to finish 7 or 8 characters including the most expensive to fit with Skill shards of them all Rain Maker Eddie.
For me SS have not changed in drops really.. I like the idea of the frags after all, I think it is a good idea to have some self control (something I have always lacked in the past) and hold onto anything heroic and anything Mythical, unless it can give you an opportunity to nab that character you want now what's the point in using it up?

I am still throwing in rare, class rare and epic souls as well as the heart souls and the precious souls, this is keeping me going in sacrificing, I would be doing it right now but the maintenance is taking place...

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 06:48 PM
So the severs gonna be down for an hour PST? So if I'm EST time that's what? 3 hours time difference???

druid138
02-14-2019, 06:50 PM
As I also said in last October's Sacrifice Event . . .

"There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen." - Vladimir Lenin

kkkreg5
02-14-2019, 06:53 PM
So the severs gonna be down for an hour PST? So if I'm EST time that's what? 3 hours time difference???

Maintainence started at 1:30 your time. It should end in an hour...

Ip4
02-14-2019, 07:03 PM
what is best sacrifice level for ironite drop?
Upgrading every sacrifice heart or not before sacrifice them?

druid138
02-14-2019, 07:06 PM

This isn't scientific, and it will depend on what kinds of resources you have or don't have, but my rule of thumb is to level 4* and 5* hearts to the level 30-40 range and not level 3* hearts just because of the time it takes.

My focus is on maximizing the number of Heart Soul rewards, so Tier 5 is the sweet spot. Tier 1 is also better than Tiers 2 and 3 for Hearts, when I'm burning regular stacks.

Not sure about the best strategies for getting Ironite drops. I haven't paid close attention to that so far.

infinite dreamer
02-14-2019, 08:13 PM

I've gotten some good ironite return from tier 5. I've been leveling 4 and 5 star hearts about halfway and it's been pretty good.

This event has been great! With the gold return, it's not a drain on that resource, which is awesome. And stockpiling some ironite has been a plus. Heroic souls and especially mythical heroic fragments are what I need, so I keep feeding the oven. Finally got the 4 star ninja assassin who had eluded me.

Nekroliun
02-14-2019, 08:17 PM
I dont have much info about the low tiers but i got about 1.5k ironite so far, id say tier 5 and above. Each vortex was also atleast 100 ironite.

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 08:18 PM
Maintainence started at 1:30 your time. It should end in an hour...

Well it's 3:18 and the bell begins to chime... where I'm at and still says server is still down... :(

druid138
02-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Well it's 3:18 and the bell begins to chime... where I'm at and still says server is still down... :(

The update was in my Play Store, and I was able to get in right after. I can't check now, though. Seemed to be mostly cosmetic changes, no spoilers allowed.

Update: Yeah, I can get in fine here now.

Nekroliun
02-14-2019, 08:22 PM
The update was in my Play Store, and I was able to get in right after. I can't check now, though. Seemed to be mostly cosmetic changes, no spoilers allowed.

Ooooh, thanks for the heads up, it says minor bug fixes and stability tho. Well, we'll see, time to go back into the infinite sacrifice game

Edit: Woah, i like it

Waffen
02-14-2019, 08:33 PM
Ooooh, thanks for the heads up, it says minor bug fixes and stability tho. Well, we'll see, time to go back into the infinite sacrifice game

Edit: Woah, i like it

I am still unable to get in.....

Like what? Did they add something?
Damn it, now I am curious! Lol

LeoLagarto
02-14-2019, 08:52 PM
I've already got two Saint Talismans. I'm trying to get third but it only will happen with a perfect sacrifice. Any sugetions to make this easier? Or the best set on 10 line sacrifice?

I'm trying to work all sacrifices on level 5.

Thks

WastingYears81
02-14-2019, 08:53 PM
For some reason the message about being down is still showing in the app, but the update can be downloaded direct from the play store by the look of it.

Mizrael
02-14-2019, 09:14 PM
Oh great! So it will take like a whole day to get approved by app store. by that time the LoL event will be over...

You devs really need to figure out a different way to do these maintenances...

Olevipoeg
02-14-2019, 09:29 PM
I've already got two Saint Talismans. I'm trying to get third but it only will happen with a perfect sacrifice. Any sugetions to make this easier? Or the best set on 10 line sacrifice?

I'm trying to work all sacrifices on level 5.

Thks

You need 4-5 natural five star L100 chars and 5-6 natural 4 star L80 chars. Assassin and gunner class give more essence than warrior, sentinel and and magus.

bort
02-14-2019, 09:32 PM
Seems a terrible time to do an update; right when an event is due to end. I hope the iOS version gets pushed before the event closes and we lose our chance to turn in frags

T-Man
02-14-2019, 09:35 PM
Seems a terrible time to do an update; right when an event is due to end. I hope the iOS version gets pushed before the event closes and we lose our chance to turn in frags

I gotta agree with this. Why not just wait one more day? Perhaps they will extend the event?

natasar
02-14-2019, 09:40 PM
Really hope they do. Did not have the chance to play too much during the day and was about to make a push to complete a cosmic soul.

Lord Schmeb
02-14-2019, 09:45 PM
Amazing timing for an update. Was it Abbot or Costello who approved it?

Waffen
02-14-2019, 09:55 PM
I don’t see why they would chose today of all days for an update??? Hot fix is another thing but update?? Really???

Muzzleloader
02-14-2019, 10:00 PM
I am thinking that the dungeon event may start tonight, since the update was today.

druid138
02-14-2019, 10:02 PM
I am thinking that the dungeon event may start tonight, since the update was today.

Agree. It seems like it needs to get squeezed in (or at least started) before the gauntlet reset on Sunday.

Muzzleloader
02-14-2019, 10:06 PM
With all the ironite that can potentially be earned in the sacrifice event , we can have a long dungeon gring like last season.

Iced_Earth
02-14-2019, 10:13 PM
far then 300 skill shards, 350 heroic souls, 7 heroic legendary, 3 heroic mytical, many other mystical souls for upcoming 5 stars, tons of ironite.. and im not done. the sacrifce update was over the top. thanks for the amazing event, devs. and i finally i pulled the madame, green derby demon, assasin chopper and assasin shinobe, so im only missing the count, then i got every toon in the game

btw: the new dungeon will be give as a new 5 star gunner ed, gunner convict and assasin poison cook

Yup
02-14-2019, 10:43 PM
Chances are the "maintenance" message is just boilerplate and there's a server issue. They do generally provide warning when they PLAN on taking servers offline for a while.

Muzzleloader
02-14-2019, 10:46 PM
They gave a warning several hours before they went into maintainence mode. It was not a total surprise if you were playing the game or logged in before the downtime.

Ip4
02-14-2019, 10:53 PM
ios update available...

natasar
02-14-2019, 10:56 PM
Installed it - now it continuosly says my version is outdated and redirects to the app store. Annoying

natasar
02-14-2019, 11:03 PM
What‘s the latest iOS update? For me it only shows version 5.3 and I am still unable to get into the game.

GotN
02-14-2019, 11:06 PM
Same here. iOS update Version 5.3.0 done and game still says version is out of data and needs to be upgraded!
WHAT‘S UP THERE DEVS????

GotN
02-14-2019, 11:10 PM
Reinstalled the game and still showing out of data!!!

chrismt
02-14-2019, 11:11 PM
Can you devs please update the update. It’s already outdated...

Ip4
02-14-2019, 11:13 PM
hope they didn't submitted old version and we need to wait few more hours...

Stormseye
02-14-2019, 11:13 PM
IOS loop still active.

Diamondhead2112
02-14-2019, 11:17 PM
I am not pleased ��

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 11:25 PM
Yeah and my 195/200 soul frags for the new guy and the event ended too... Lucky me... :( FBS!

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 11:27 PM
With all the ironite that can potentially be earned in the sacrifice event , we can have a long dungeon gring like last season.

I saced some serious souls too and didnt even get/ receive ONE lousy Ironite!! None, zip,zero ,zilch, nada!!!

Maiden68
02-14-2019, 11:35 PM
Can you devs please update the update. It’s already outdated...

Yeah I lost out on event character because all I got was 195/200 frags for the reaper!!! What a JOKE!!!! :mad:

druid138
02-14-2019, 11:38 PM
The dungeon event is being extended, according to Facebook.

Nekroliun
02-14-2019, 11:39 PM
This is the best event in the game so far, you can effectively gain infiniye souls, if you are decently lucky and can score a grand sacrifice after every summon.

Got myself like, almost all eddies, and atlast an alchemist, i went from 5 legendary souls in my career to 79 lmao

Edit: also yea oof, cant login for some reason so rip my next vortex that i was just activating

Edit 2: PHANTOM EDDIE ATLAST

R1ck
02-15-2019, 12:17 AM
This is the best event in the game so far, you can effectively gain infiniye souls, if you are decently lucky and can score a grand sacrifice after every summon.

Got myself like, almost all eddies, and atlast an alchemist, i went from 5 legendary souls in my career to 79 lmao

Edit: also yea oof, cant login for some reason so rip my next vortex that i was just activating

Edit 2: PHANTOM EDDIE ATLAST
Really man, I should take a break and come back to see if I get Phantom Eddie, so many warrior souls and epic warrior souls and nothing.

Esquatcho
02-15-2019, 01:14 AM

agreed! iOS took aged. In the end I had to dust off the old android tablet (had handy from the lock-out bug last month). Still ended up short of another talisman shard purchase and stranded with 300 SoT spare. I guess itll have to go into BnW today...

Rigo
02-15-2019, 07:25 AM
New: Edward, The Witch, Assasin Chopper
Near 7-8 Vortex,
Lost 15M gold.

Lord-7618
02-15-2019, 08:21 AM
I didn´t get any ironite, just 100 in one vortex.. Made lots of tier V and no drops. Hope today my luck changes

Blade
02-15-2019, 08:51 AM
The bonus rewards (like Ironite) drop from opening heart souls, not from sacrifices, right? I did not have the time yet to start the sacathlon so I could not test yet if they drop as advertised!

Banished
02-15-2019, 09:04 AM
I was not expecting that much of new characters from this event but finally get 2 crusader eddies from epic magus soul. I'm happy with it.
Got Warrior valkirie too.

Nothing good from 23 heroic souls (was expecting another Clansman). nothing good from legendary souls.

Did not finish the event yet as I still have souls to open.

Esquatcho
02-15-2019, 09:17 AM
The bonus rewards (like Ironite) drop from opening heart souls, not from sacrifices, right? I did not have the time yet to start the sacathlon so I could not test yet if they drop as advertised!

The bonus awards come from opening souls yes. However, ironite is now also a reward from sacrifices at certain levels. Not sure if the majority I've gotten are from sacs or from souls, but Ive been getting a decent amount from L5+ sacs.

Nekroliun
02-15-2019, 09:29 AM
So i can get my second mythical heroic (thank god rng was amazing and i got clansman instead of my 73th ally general). Bur like, i got every unit from the current heroic pool, when do they exactly rotate? Cus i wanna open some mythical souls god damn it.

I currently ran out of coins oof, so rip infinite summoning, i spent like, 17 mill on this event. Pretty much got every eddie i ever wanted, im only missing the gunner valkyrie, got the mayan priestesses i want.

Actually scratch that, i dont have a hallowed eddie, but eyyyy this event still isnt over, and this is only day one...

Olevipoeg
02-15-2019, 09:45 AM
This isn't scientific, and it will depend on what kinds of resources you have or don't have, but my rule of thumb is to level 4* and 5* hearts to the level 30-40 range and not level 3* hearts just because of the time it takes.

My focus is on maximizing the number of Heart Soul rewards, so Tier 5 is the sweet spot. Tier 1 is also better than Tiers 2 and 3 for Hearts, when I'm burning regular stacks.

Not sure about the best strategies for getting Ironite drops. I haven't paid close attention to that so far.

Thanks! I got even some skill shards from Tier 5.

Blade
02-15-2019, 09:57 AM
The bonus awards come from opening souls yes. However, ironite is now also a reward from sacrifices at certain levels. Not sure if the majority I've gotten are from sacs or from souls, but Ive been getting a decent amount from L5+ sacs.

Oh yes, you are right! Thanks for the clarification! I did not have that much time for the game recently to keep a close look for all changes. They really blew up the variety of sacrifice rewards - that's insane!

raka71
02-15-2019, 12:36 PM
did I missed something?when I open challenges,the event is empty.I have nothing.in event section says "THERE ARE NO LIMITED TIMT CHALLENGES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW"

Nekroliun
02-15-2019, 12:54 PM
did I missed something?when I open challenges,the event is empty.I have nothing.in event section says "THERE ARE NO LIMITED TIMT CHALLENGES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW"

Huh. They did remove them, i expected the last event's stuff to be removed, but this one? Possibly an error? Maybe because i did them all. Not sure

Blade
02-15-2019, 01:04 PM

Oh man you are right, I have the same problem! This means I will have to postpone my sacathlon :(
We just had the same with the cosmic talisman event. What a pity that the problem came back now. Does this apply to all players? Could some more players have a look at their event tab and give a feedback here? Thanks!

And dear devs: please give us a hotfix for this, thank you in advance!

WickermanBR
02-15-2019, 01:28 PM
Oh man you are right, I have the same problem! This means I will have to postpone my sacathlon :(
We just had the same with the cosmic talisman event. What a pity that the problem came back now. Does this apply to all players? Could some more players have a look at their event tab and give a feedback here? Thanks!

And dear devs: please give us a hotfix for this, thank you in advance!

I just looked at my events tab, and it seems that's it, it's showing that there is no event going on right now.
I must say, these events are actually very good if you know how to organize yourself and know your limits, but it seems that now we should get used to the "extended events" is that right?

Muzzleloader
02-15-2019, 01:43 PM
It is correct there is no award winning event. That is why it indicates there is no event. Unless you earn rewards by completing X number of LoL battles there is no event. I would never count on extended events, if you do you may not earn the rewards you are wanting.

Blade
02-15-2019, 01:55 PM
But there should be! Also sacrifice events have certain challenges that give rewards - this time including this new red revive talisman set!

InfiniteDreamer
02-15-2019, 01:59 PM
As far as I can tell the Sacrifice award events should be there until the 20th but mine have disappeared this morning as well. Checked with a friend and he can still see them. I've only completed one of the sac events thus far.

raka71
02-15-2019, 02:03 PM
I have problem from yesterday.....my amount essence don t move over 21k, even I do 2x tier6 and 1x tier7 +vortex after.I did not got rewards-10 heart souls and other +set of saint talisman. So I stop,but this morning, event is empty.I re install game 3x and nothing is happening.For the first time I have a problem

Blade
02-15-2019, 02:03 PM
As far as I can tell the Sacrifice award events should be there until the 20th but mine have disappeared this morning as well. Checked with a friend and he can still see them. I've only completed one of the sac events thus far.

Thanks for looking into this! But it is strange that your friend still has them but we don't!
But as I said this problem occurred only a few days ago already with the cosmic event and got solved within 1 day. So I hope that the challenges are back tomorrow as I plan to start the sacrifice madness then!

Blade
02-15-2019, 02:07 PM
While iOS players had to wait yesterday the game was back for us Androids, but with a lot of server problems including MACLO and the need to restart the game. The game was unplayable so I closed it. Today I got no server error, but still I think there are some server problems right now and that's why our event challenges are gone!

InfiniteDreamer
02-15-2019, 02:10 PM
He's just got back to me, I've jinxed him, his events have now disappeared. As you say, hopefully things will be back soon :D

Rory
02-15-2019, 02:33 PM
I also saw that the events have disappeared. I tried sacrificing a character, and did get some heart soul fragments from it, so that bit of it is working at least.

but I had some other events to complete, so I really dunno what to do, other than wait.

kgk56
02-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Events have disappeared for me too... thankfully I fullfilled all in 15mn yesterday

Intimidator
02-15-2019, 04:45 PM
Looks like the event is back, let’s hope it’s fixed and it stays up

raka71
02-15-2019, 04:45 PM
It is back but without 100k essences

raka71
02-15-2019, 04:48 PM
I started from 1. tier (5k ) rewards .......hahaha funny

GotN
02-15-2019, 04:55 PM
Doesn’t matter here if it’s back, cause had everything completed and that is what it’s showing now too. Raka you can really start sac event from 0? So you get all the rewards a second time? Pretty unfair hahahaaaa :p:D:cool: Btw there has never been a 100k achievement. Ultimate sac is 50k essence ;)

raka71
02-15-2019, 05:42 PM
Btw there has never been a 100k achievement. Ultimate sac is 50k essence ;)[/QUOTE]

hehehe I know trooper.I write before: 2x tier 6 and 1x tier 7

Mizrael
02-15-2019, 05:56 PM
There is a tasko to “sacrifice a total of 150k essence” (not in one sacrifice ofc). there is a 25K,75K and 150K. i don’t think there was a 100K.

Bug: a 3* assasin troll gives 78 essence where other G/A give 189. even w/s/m 3 stars give more than that (168).

raka71
02-15-2019, 06:52 PM
There is a tasko to “sacrifice a total of 150k essence” (not in one sacrifice ofc). there is a 25K,75K and 150K. i don’t think there was a 100K.

Bug: a 3* assasin troll gives 78 essence where other G/A give 189. even w/s/m 3 stars give more than that (168).

two times exalted sac ........ and one time ultimate sac .......about 100K

Rory
02-15-2019, 07:50 PM
I had several million gold before this event, now I have none, lmao.

Muzzleloader
02-15-2019, 07:58 PM
Yes, gold can be a limiting factor in these sacathon type event. I guess the rewards were worth the gold spent.

Mizrael
02-15-2019, 08:08 PM
I had several million gold before this event, now I have none, lmao.

Yes, gold can be a limiting factor in these sacathon type event. I guess the rewards were worth the gold spent.

I started with 69Mil and thanks to the introduction of precious souls, i managet to actually grow even in gold. around 2 Alchemists later i now have 70Mil. My limitation would be Souls. And my main worry is for Rare G/A Soul...
These used to drop in masses and now you barely ever see more than 2 in a vortes reward (down from 20). Luckily i have all 3-5* G/As, but i would hate this new reward system if i was still missing The Prisoner or Any 5* Eddie...

kkkreg5
02-15-2019, 08:54 PM
I'm in a similar situation Miz. I was able to grow my gold stash a bit. It has shrunk some now. I used the Precious souls as well getting a few million there.

I've managed to accumulate 52 Legendaries. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger to cash them in...

Rory
02-15-2019, 09:11 PM

Got a bunch of skill shards, which are pretty expensive otherwise, so I guess it might be.

Just didn't realise I was spending gold that fast, lol.

Amarthir
02-15-2019, 10:13 PM
I don't get very many precious souls. But man for every 10 souls I Sacrifice I feel like I get 12 in return. Epic souls all over the place. Right now I'm sitting on 8 Mythical souls of various colors.

Fudjo
02-15-2019, 10:29 PM
I don't get very many precious souls. But man for every 10 souls I Sacrifice I feel like I get 12 in return. Epic souls all over the place. Right now I'm sitting on 8 Mythical souls of various colors.

I've been trying to rebuild my stock of normal rare souls after the last Book of Souls event, but the new sacrifice rewards are all over the place now. Maybe they'll change things up with the next BoS event.

Cefiar
02-16-2019, 05:04 AM
FWIW: You can do 100K in one sacrifice. I do wonder if you can do 150K in one sacrifice tho. Probably if most of the characters are sharded you could hit that.

Chaosego888
02-16-2019, 05:15 AM
FWIW: You can do 100K in one sacrifice. I do wonder if you can do 150K in one sacrifice tho. Probably if most of the characters are sharded you could hit that.

5290The maximum possible sacrifice would be 244500 essence but you would need 10 fully skill sharded Rainmakers for that

Cefiar
02-16-2019, 05:32 AM
The maximum possible sacrifice would be 244500 essence but you would need 10 fully skill sharded Rainmakers for that

I'm game! I'm currently at 269 lvl 100 chars, over 2/3rds fully sharded (only 5 or 6 dupes total, haven't bothered sharding the dupes).

Time to start saving Rainmakers. ;)

druid138
02-16-2019, 05:51 AM
I'm game! I'm currently at 269 lvl 100 chars, over 2/3rds fully sharded (only 5 or 6 dupes total, haven't bothered sharding the dupes).

Time to start saving Rainmakers. ;)

It seems so disrespectful to say this - Rainmaker being my original favorite Eddie. But, maybe we need to have a contest to see who can do this first. ;)

Chaosego888
02-16-2019, 05:52 AM

Time to start saving Rainmakers. ;)Hell, As many Rainmakers as I pull, I could probably be able to do this in a few months. You would need 330 skill shards as well but with these crazy sacrifice events, that may even be possible... I just wonder if the game would give you the right rewards for two simultaneous vortex fills.

druid138
02-16-2019, 05:54 AM
Hell, As many Rainmakers as I pull, I could probably be able to do this in a few months. You would need 330 skill shards as well but with these crazy sacrifice events, that may even be possible... I just wonder if the game would give you the right rewards for two simultaneous vortex fills.

Well, that's a good point about getting the right rewards . . .

Cefiar
02-16-2019, 06:05 AM
Hell, As many Rainmakers as I pull, I could probably be able to do this in a few months. You would need 330 skill shards as well but with these crazy sacrifice events, that may even be possible... I just wonder if the game would give you the right rewards for two simultaneous vortex fills.

Or if the game would crash. ;)

Olevipoeg
02-16-2019, 07:05 AM
The skill shards rewards just doesn't work. I did 16 grand sacrifices, 2 exalted and 1 vortex fill, and got 0 skill shards. Not a single one!

Fudjo
02-16-2019, 09:03 AM
If you want to shred your sanity, drop a couple of 99 rare G/A soul stacks into the Book of Souls and start sacrificing.

Esquatcho
02-16-2019, 10:54 AM
The skill shards rewards just doesn't work. I did 16 grand sacrifices, 2 exalted and 1 vortex fill, and got 0 skill shards. Not a single one!

Man I'd be raising a ticket for sure! Im getting one pretty regularly from V and VI sacs (though not regularly), but then always getting at least 1 on a vortex. I think I've gotten about 100 from the event so far....

Esquatcho
02-16-2019, 10:56 AM
Im still going, but cant believe there is still another 4 days of this! Considering I've never had a stockpile of heroic souls (always wondered how you lot have had hundreds to play with!) I figure having a few stacks would be worthwhile. Ditto for rare souls for the next event.

Also, for a lesser extent, Im still hanging out for an alliance general and sentinel ninja. Always bloody get the pharaoh or corrupt rescuer though! Oh a and also my 2nd white whale - DDE!

Esquatcho
02-16-2019, 10:58 AM
If you want to shred your sanity, drop a couple of 99 rare G/A soul stacks into the Book of Souls and start sacrificing.

At least you'll get epic shards for your efforts

/I've cleaned out tens of stacks of 99 1* souls. Those really shred your sanity because you then have to convert the damn shards too!

Fudjo
02-16-2019, 11:24 AM
At least you'll get epic shards for your efforts

And then the epic shards turn into epic souls. Which turn into 4-star G/A toons. 9 of those turn into two Tier V sacrifices. Which turn into 6 Heart Souls and some stuff. Which turn into more hearts...*twitch*

/I've cleaned out tens of stacks of 99 1* souls. Those really shred your sanity because you then have to convert the damn shards too!

bahahahahahahaha...omg...

DanielRacy
02-16-2019, 06:07 PM
These sac events are fun. I love them. Although I only got 3 characters I didn't have (witch doctor, A derby demon and G shinobi) all of the other hundreds were duplicates.

EddieCarva
02-17-2019, 07:25 AM
The price to open the heart souls changed feom 12k, to 50k. At the same moment they changed the mystiq gunner soul that was only with Iron Maiden Eddie.

I was enjoying the sac event when the price was the same of the a rare soul.

Someone else noticed that too ?

natasar
02-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Also, the amount of gold you earn through sacrifices is way down. For a tier V sac, I used to get 150k+, now it is down to 50k. Seems that the infinite spinning is over, since I will slowly run out of gold...

Muzzleloader
02-17-2019, 09:05 AM
I had 9 tier 5 sacks and no gold , no SS and only 50 ironite rewarded, I dont know if its RNG or if they changed the rewards system.

I'm glad I bought my new Eddie with the frags before the change in golden mythic chances.

Esquatcho
02-17-2019, 01:00 PM
Not sure if the $ are down, but definitely they tweaked the rewards a bit. Where I was getting a decent mix of sac hearts, maybe equal chance each, now Im definitely getting a clear majority 3*. Probably how its meant to be I guess.

I hope they didnt tweak the rewards, as I have a feeling that outside of the sac events, the rewards were already worse than previously, but with a further nerf, itd be worse.... Still not convinced they tweaked the drop rates though...

Muzzleloader
02-17-2019, 02:14 PM
The good times are over, they cut the gold and other rewards and raises the cost of heart redemption. Anyone who waited missed out on the cheap revolving sacathon.

Banished
02-17-2019, 02:26 PM
So far with this event, I received:

lots of 4* dupes I don' t count
3 prisonners (with two in row!)
3 the nomad
2 crusaders eddie
2 warrior shinobi
1 magus banshee
1 beast eddie
1 assassin hellhound (missing character)
1 magus hellraiser (missing character)
2 warrior walkyries
1 corrupt ox cultist (missing character)

still 2 vortex and I will receive my 4 alchemist that I will sacrifice

Zantarath
02-17-2019, 02:54 PM
annnndddddddddddddddd
i run outta gold Q-Q

i have 7k ironite remaining 15800heroic fragments 200heroic souls and 3.4k of legendary heroic and 3.6k mysric heroic
the rest is neglectable

i would have had more ironite but i decided to blow some on the new souls -sad no assassin cook Q-Q

Ip4
02-17-2019, 03:02 PM
i didn't lose any gold but didn't receive any ironite when sacrifice or opening event souls for 7 full vortexs...

Nekroliun
02-17-2019, 03:04 PM
i didn't lose any gold but didn't receive any ironite when sacrifice or opening event souls for 7 full vortexs...

Woah that sure is unlucky, ironite was pretty consistent with me, about 300 every vortex.

Zantarath
02-17-2019, 03:16 PM
i got over 120 heart souls left, i wonder if i should keep for next event since my gold is completely dry

Muzzleloader
02-17-2019, 03:22 PM
I didn't recieve the same rewards since last night upgrades. Tier V only giving 50K gold and 25 ironite, 3 vortex fills worth. Previously 50 to 100 ironite and up to 750k gold per tier V sacrifice. Also the heart redemption cost has tripled. Definetly a big change, the souls seem to drop the same. Be8ng lazy and having a real life cost on this event.

EddieCarva
02-17-2019, 04:26 PM
Maybe monday they could bring back the old rewards and my gold, kkkkk.

Sad that i have a lot of heart souls to open but no gold. ☹️

rags-6094
02-17-2019, 05:00 PM
The powers that be made changes to the sacrificial event and screwed up the loading time for the whole game, I just took on Stormseye in the arena after I won, finishing the game with Phantom Ed's fury it has gotten stuck in a loop, round and round the whole Fury scene then the gold Eddie head smiling then back to the fury scene again...

And yes they have limited a 5 tier sacrifice to 50k and a full vortex to 80k, hearts don't seem to be worth as much essence anymore or something... why they just can't leave things alone? It was the greatest sac event ever then they mucked with it and stuffed up other parts of the game in the process...

Stormseye
02-17-2019, 05:05 PM
Its pretty bad right now. All kinds of loading issues and really they need to address the Disco Death Loop. I can’t even win a single match. Even agaibst single Eddie defenses.

Thats what you get for picking on me Rags!

rags-6094
02-17-2019, 05:15 PM
I'm with Stormseye I think I'll avoid the arena till they fix their stuff up!
I nabbed the new Eddie from a mythical soul 20 minutes after reset yesterday, nabbed the convict this morning now just the Derby Demon to go.. Before I went to bed last night I set up the death alley normal level to auto play, I was getting 33 seconds as my best time, thinking it would have to be done by this morning 7 to 8 hours later.. nope, still got 125 to go, the loading between games is three times slower than the actual game...

Muzzleloader
02-17-2019, 05:22 PM
At least it was still running all night. I lost 2 auto battles to hangups this morning. Rags it could have been worse and stopped after a few battles.

You also got lucky nabbing Eddie with the golden mystical soul gauranteed.i did the same.

rags-6094
02-17-2019, 05:33 PM
At least it was still running all night. I lost 2 auto battles to hangups this morning. Rags it could have been worse and stopped after a few battles.

You also got lucky nabbing Eddie with the golden mystical soul gauranteed.i did the same.

I'm not sure there was any luck required ML as long as you have a Gunner class mythical soul you were right!
If you look at the Gunner mythical soul fragments in soul fragments the new Eddie is the only one highlighted, Aces High, Cyborg, Prisoner etc all missing....

Muzzleloader
02-17-2019, 05:38 PM
Rags, I meant you got lucky to use the mythical for a guaranteed new Eddie before they reset it to it's current roster.

You also need to pull the cook.

rags-6094
02-17-2019, 05:40 PM
Rags, I meant you got lucky to use the mythical for a guaranteed new Eddie before they reset it to it's current roster.

Ahh yeah thanks ! Forgot about him...
Actually I'd go further than that ML I was lucky I got to take advantage of the more generous part of the sac event when I did! Fortunately by the time they did the update I had secured every possible character at the time... sac event is virtually over for me.. I think I'll hold onto everything I still had to sacrifice until another update goes through...

Now to nab that pesky cook and the Derby Demon!

Blade
02-17-2019, 05:43 PM

It is a shame that they fixed this so quickly while other things stay bugged for ever. I hoped to get enough frags for the gunner myth soul as one stack of 99 g/a and >70 rare gunner souls did not yield the new Eddie for me

Cefiar
02-17-2019, 09:23 PM
Will the Heart Souls continue to drop their extras after the event?

I seem to end up with a complete pile after redeeming and then sacrificing a stack of 99 of them, so wondering what will happen at the end of the event.

I'll keep redeeming them for the moment, but near the end of the event it'll make a difference.

ie: Should I redeem but hold in my roster, or should I just hold them as Souls?

Waffen
02-18-2019, 12:09 AM
Will the Heart Souls continue to drop their extras after the event?

I seem to end up with a complete pile after redeeming and then sacrificing a stack of 99 of them, so wondering what will happen at the end of the event.

I'll keep redeeming them for the moment, but near the end of the event it'll make a difference.

ie: Should I redeem but hold in my roster, or should I just hold them as Souls?

I doubt that you will get the extra rewards from those souls if you open them after the end of this event.

Personally, I would just sac them all and hold on to the souls you get in return for next sac event. When you reach a point where you are left with 5 or less heart souls, just open them and hold them in your roster for next sac event.

Esquatcho
02-18-2019, 08:39 AM
So my gold is starting to run low. I think Im going to stop once I hit 3M left.

Disappointments are: Accidentally saccing assassing trickster and choppers even though i didnt have them :( And not getting neither DDE, nor Alliance General.

On the plus side, I've sharded a heap of eddies, gotten a heap of new chars and increased my ironite. I suppose one upside of less gold drops (and previous souls) in the sac chamber is that I seem to be getting more skill shards again.

Anyway, what is everyones thoughts on what to do with remaining souls? Dump them to claim the rewards and just save the hearts for the next sacathon? And maybe work around to one last vortex?

Looks like Ill need to spend some ironite in expanding the char list!

Yup
02-18-2019, 08:42 AM
I'm saving now.. I burned through 20Mil gold... collected no less than 4 Alchemists... so.. yeah.. it's been good. Sitting on over 100 skill shards with nowhere to put them (all characters are max'ed)

...and due to bugs.. it won't actually let me drop souls into the BOS aright now anyway. Okay, I cont drop them and se what they are.. but then they "dissolve" back into a soul as soon as I leave the BOS.

Olevipoeg
02-18-2019, 11:40 AM
I nearly managed to pull Iron Maiden Eddie from mythical soul. I was 25 fragments short from getting gunner mythical soul and then pulled the Eddie from Prowler soul. :)

Esquatcho
02-18-2019, 11:42 AM
I nearly managed to pull Iron Maiden Eddie from mythical soul. I was 25 fragments short from getting gunner mythical soul and then pulled the Eddie from Prowler soul. :)

Nice! So far I only have 3* dupes from those souls, but luckily had a gunner mythical set to get from the sac event.

Always nice to hear people get the event char from the event souls. Seems like that doesnt happen that regularly! lol

scott-5496
02-18-2019, 12:57 PM
Got them all except Eddie so same old same old for me! Grind the shit out of the event to get the 750!

Ip4
02-18-2019, 01:52 PM
12 full vortexs and can't find 25 mystic soul fragments and rarre gunner soul or any gunner soul type?Every full vortex give only assassin mystic frags...trayed 4 regular mystical souls and no luck to find Iron Maiden Eddie...

kgk56
02-18-2019, 02:54 PM
I got Iron Maiden Eddie from frags (won a shitload of ironite with the sac so no real money spended). Got 5 or 6 Gunner Derby Demon, the Gunner Convict, only missing the Cook

Ip4
02-18-2019, 03:08 PM
Kgk how much ironite is needed for Iron Maiden Eddie?I am now 130/750 frags,thinking to start farming but don't want to lose too much ironite,hmmm

kgk56
02-18-2019, 03:25 PM
Kgk how much ironite is needed for Iron Maiden Eddie?I am now 130/750 frags,thinking to start farming but don't want to lose too much ironite,hmmm

I farmed since the first day, sac a lot, so I could buy 5 packs of 10 (4500 ironites) + 1 pack of 3 (300 ironites), so 4800 ironites (and I still have some saved)

BTW, congrats new Eternal :) you were unreachable to me

Ip4
02-18-2019, 03:51 PM
thanks Kgk,i didn't planed that but it's just happend...

4500 ironite for farming wow,too much for me :)

kgk56
02-19-2019, 09:07 AM
thanks Kgk,i didn't planed that but it's just happend...

4500 ironite for farming wow,too much for me :)

I didn't earn the ironite by farming, only with the sac (maybe 3000 or more), and it's still coming on (well if I find money)

scott-5496
02-19-2019, 10:41 AM
I am not sure I can be bothered hunting for IM Eddie - my only non paying way to get him is to got for Gunner Frags that give me a chance and then those give me a shot at a mythical gunner frag and another chance - all of which are slight indeed. I may just have to give him a miss as not going to go for sacing to get that amount of ironite - too much effort and time for me I think. I may just keep the famr grind on to see if I get any luck with the gunner souls but not willing to use all that I have to get him....just too much hassle and time I think.

Is anyone else on here trying to farm for frags to get hiom as opposed to doing the ironite chase through sacking?

Blade
02-19-2019, 11:00 AM
I am not sure I can be bothered hunting for IM Eddie - my only non paying way to get him is to got for Gunner Frags that give me a chance and then those give me a shot at a mythical gunner frag and another chance - all of which are slight indeed. I may just have to give him a miss as not going to go for sacing to get that amount of ironite - too much effort and time for me I think. I may just keep the famr grind on to see if I get any luck with the gunner souls but not willing to use all that I have to get him....just too much hassle and time I think.

Is anyone else on here trying to farm for frags to get hiom as opposed to doing the ironite chase through sacking?

Yes, same here. I already opened 2 99*stacks of rare G/A souls, 13 event souls and >70 rare gunner souls. I got some 5* Eddies, but unfortunately the wrong ones, no derby demon and no cook.
I also don't want to burn everything in this sac event, also if it is tempting (also from what others post what they got...). Main reason: they fooled us by reducing the rewards and increasing the price for opening heart souls within a running event - very evil move! Before that changes I got quite good returns in Ironite, but this is over. And I won't buy event souls on principle. Other reason to stop: The next sac event will come next month and I have not found a good way with the new reward system to get enough rare G/A souls.

So I will keep on farming the dungeon and will use the frags to give it a try for the new Ed. Of course I would love to have him, but I won't go crazy.

scott-5496
02-19-2019, 11:11 AM
Yes, same here. I already opened 2 99*stacks of rare G/A souls, 13 event souls and >70 rare gunner souls. I got some 5* Eddies, but unfortunately the wrong ones, no derby demon and no cook.
I also don't want to burn everything in this sac event, also if it is tempting (also from what others post what they got...). Main reason: they fooled us by reducing the rewards and increasing the price for opening heart souls within a running event - very evil move! Before that changes I got quite good returns in Ironite, but this is over. And I won't buy event souls on principle. Other reason to stop: The next sac event will come next month and I have not found a good way with the new reward system to get enough rare G/A souls.

So I will keep on farming the dungeon and will use the frags to give it a try for the new Ed. Of course I would love to have him, but I won't go crazy.

Yeah - basically this is my plan too. I have got the other characters though so I was lucky with that at least - got them from Prowler souls and a couple of dupes from other others souls ( I think) - I got 2 convicts, 2 cooks and 1 derby demon. They are all actually pretty decent characters with decent skills so useful for gauntlet I think.

Blade
02-19-2019, 12:29 PM
Yeah - basically this is my plan too. I have got the other characters though so I was lucky with that at least - got them from Prowler souls and a couple of dupes from other others souls ( I think) - I got 2 convicts, 2 cooks and 1 derby demon. They are all actually pretty decent characters with decent skills so useful for gauntlet I think.

Did you buy event souls or did the exclusive characters come from the few free event souls? When I opened mine (don't have all challenges done yet), I got red eyes.........blue rescuer :( and not even the 3* cook.

scott-5496
02-19-2019, 01:31 PM
Did you buy event souls or did the exclusive characters come from the few free event souls? When I opened mine (don't have all challenges done yet), I got red eyes.........blue rescuer :( and not even the 3* cook.

The first drops were all from the Prowler souls I got from the event - not bought any at all. Not sure but I think I got my second Gunner Convict from a rare gunner soul (from farming dungeon).

Blade
02-19-2019, 01:36 PM
The first drops were all from the Prowler souls I got from the event - not bought any at all. Not sure but I think I got my second Gunner Convict from a rare gunner soul (from farming dungeon).

Yes, the Convict is (as the new Eddie) available in the respective class and rarity souls. Only the derby demon and the cook are not. Then you had some lucky pulls there, Scott! Congrats! Hopefully I can get the 2 from the remaining prowlers. BTW, why can't we buy 1 event soul from blood frags per day? Night and Shriek souls are still there... So this event here is not part of the bigger winter event or is it a bug?

Wyphy
02-19-2019, 02:21 PM
I am not sure I can be bothered hunting for IM Eddie - my only non paying way to get him is to got for Gunner Frags that give me a chance and then those give me a shot at a mythical gunner frag and another chance - all of which are slight indeed.

I'm not hardcore going for it, but I am spending all week on it and doing 1 megafill per day, sometimes two.

Way I see it, mythical soul is the only way I'll get the ones available there.
I've been playing for 19 months and of those available in mythical, I only have Hallowed, and only just got that at Halloween 2018. Only need Shinobi from the epic though, so I suppose that's nice.

scott-5496
02-19-2019, 03:10 PM
I'm not hardcore going for it, but I am spending all week on it and doing 1 megafill per day, sometimes two.

Way I see it, mythical soul is the only way I'll get the ones available there.
I've been playing for 19 months and of those available in mythical, I only have Hallowed, and only just got that at Halloween 2018. Only need Shinobi from the epic though, so I suppose that's nice.

Yeah - I am doing a few megas per day - maybe two and seeing what comes out. My gold is going down as is my ironite but that is fine as I did not hit the savage reaper event that hard this time. Really just new Eddie I need from the current new characters so fingers crossed on that for all of us still looking to get him.

thealchemist
02-20-2019, 05:53 AM
I got 2 Convicts (from Gunner rares) and the sentinel Shinobi who I have been chasing since the release of those characters. Still chasing Gunner Shinobi and Assassin Derby Demon too but with lack of regular Legendary souls, and rare G/A's with the new sacrifice rewards compared to the past, I am really unsure how I am going to get the G. Shinobi and A. D/D....maybe heroic soul rotations if they ever show up there? I'm laded with warrior, magus and sentinel souls of all types and on the other side of the spectrum when it comes to gunner and assassin its looking bare. Rare G/A's used to be my go to when it came to getting new G/A characters via sheer numbers, but now it looks like my only chance to get IM Eddie will be through a few gunner souls from current event dungeon or standard mythical souls although the odds aren't great with the latter....

Personally I am not particularly happy with the new sac awards. It feels "unbalanced" (regarding luck of which class of souls you get) to me and frustrating that now I am having to wait and rely on heroic soul rotations as the best (if not only) way to get new characters :(

I do realise there are some players who wish they had my "problem" as there aren't too many characters I am missing...

Esquatcho
02-20-2019, 11:18 AM
I got 2 Convicts (from Gunner rares) and the sentinel Shinobi who I have been chasing since the release of those characters. Still chasing Gunner Shinobi and Assassin Derby Demon too but with lack of regular Legendary souls, and rare G/A's with the new sacrifice rewards compared to the past, I am really unsure how I am going to get the G. Shinobi and A. D/D....maybe heroic soul rotations if they ever show up there? I'm laded with warrior, magus and sentinel souls of all types and on the other side of the spectrum when it comes to gunner and assassin its looking bare. Rare G/A's used to be my go to when it came to getting new G/A characters via sheer numbers, but now it looks like my only chance to get IM Eddie will be through a few gunner souls from current event dungeon or standard mythical souls although the odds aren't great with the latter....

Personally I am not particularly happy with the new sac awards. It feels "unbalanced" (regarding luck of which class of souls you get) to me and frustrating that now I am having to wait and rely on heroic soul rotations as the best (if not only) way to get new characters :(

I do realise there are some players who wish they had my "problem" as there aren't too many characters I am missing...

I actually pulled the assassin derby demon and assassin ninja in this sac fest. I actually found I got quite a few rare assassin OR gunner souls (less G/A). Those assassins I continually burnt and ended up getting a heap of epic assassin souls which gave me those two. Im assuming you burnt all your assassin souls as well as your epics from them?

Not sure about the gunner ninja, but the derby demon def comes from epic assassin souls, so keep sacing them and she should drop for you eventually.

Personally because of the shard drops from rare souls, I dont mind the new rewards. I means at least that you can build up and tbh, I kinda feel the 4* character gaps are a bit easier to fill now as you can isolate them down with epic souls.

I have gone for ages looking for crusader and got him a couple of times since with magus epics.... That said, Im still waiting for DDE to drop from an epic! lol

Ip4
02-20-2019, 11:32 AM
i am tired of sacrificing...before event i was on 212 skill shards now have 430 shards...also have double more 5* characters for sacrifice than before event started + near 10 mystic souls from all classes,nice event...

GotN
02-20-2019, 11:51 AM

Totally feel you trooper! Wrote nearly the same in another thread, cause have the same „problem“ :/

Gunner Shinobi is available in Gunner rare/ epic, G/A rare and legendary soul. Ass. DD in Ass. epic, G/A rare and legendary soul. Not sure about Gunn./ Ass. legendary cause have no fragments from those. Good luck with pulling them!

Esquatcho
02-20-2019, 12:31 PM
Anyone else notice that ironite drops seem to be lower in the last day of the event? I just was getting heaps at the beginning, even after the update. But did a couple of vortexes worth of sacs and only got 20 or so.

Blade
02-20-2019, 12:59 PM
I have the impression that all drops were reduced, including ironite and also gold. Which is a pity, as I would have time this evening to do more saccing, now having the information about the frags that come from epic souls. But I don't know if it is worth anymore to go on with the sacathlon after the unfair changes.

Muzzleloader
02-20-2019, 01:16 PM
I did 17 tier V sacrifices with no ironite in the rewards. Out of 2 vortexes only pulled 100 ironite. That was yesterday .

Also 130 madness dungeon battles with no ironite. SoW doesnt seem to be dropping as much as last event, but I didn't keep track of the actual amount.

HK-47
02-20-2019, 01:27 PM
I was usually getting an average of 3 epic souls, plus many other rare souls with a more than half filled tier 5 sacrifice, then suddenly I just stopped getting epic souls, and my loop dried up

farseer99
02-20-2019, 08:20 PM
I have to say that this has been a fantastic event for me. It has drained my gold reserves but has provided so many new characters that it was totally worth it.

These are the new characters from this event:

Eddies

Beast
Cyborg (from frags)
Clansman
Mystic
Shaman
Crusader
Benjamin Breeg
Navigator

5 *
The Madam
Alliance General
and on my last legendary token from my last vortex fill The Prisoner

4 *
Too many to list but I certainly filled out my roster.

The biggest one for me was the prisoner so I may finally be able to complete some more of Night City

Natasmai
02-20-2019, 08:42 PM
The gold dropped drastically. also i seemed to get almost exclusively hearts or 1* gold idols from the precious souls last few days. I admit, the beginning of this event was ludacris, it was truly infinite and probably a bit overkill, but the changes that were made (there had to have been changes to drop rates for sure) have been excessive. it went from too good to barely worth it. I wish just once they could find the happy middle ground and stick with it.

maidenoz
02-20-2019, 11:35 PM
All of my skill shards have disappeared!! I ended up with 500-odd from the week of sacrificing. It's a real pain, because I wanted to max out all of my new keepers.

MetalKing
02-20-2019, 11:44 PM
What's in the bucket Charlie Brown? I got a rock. (I received the gunner convict character-the one with no passive). On the bright side I have some duplicates to use in gauntlet or the next sac event.

Olevipoeg
02-21-2019, 07:15 AM
It was very good event after all. I burned all my 26M gold, yesterday i had 15K left. But I got Viking Eddie, Phantom Eddie and 400 heroic souls and some skill shards.

Esquatcho
02-21-2019, 07:52 AM
It was very good event after all. I burned all my 26M gold, yesterday i had 15K left. But I got Viking Eddie, Phantom Eddie and 400 heroic souls and some skill shards.

Whoa, nice! I think I grabbed about 150+ heroic souls (plus 4 legendaries and 2 mythicals) and spent about 10M. I think Im up about about 150 skill shards (hard to tell as I was maxing chars as I got them!), I've got 3 normal mythicals set to go, as well as 5 eddies ready for an ultimate for the next sac event. On top of that I've gained hundreds of regular souls. I think the only chars Im still missing from regular souls are the Allied General and assassin trickster and chopper (I actually got one of these but accidentally sac'd in all the chaos).

Most of that 10M went since the update too :(

I was spewing I missed the last pumpkin-fest, which went nuts. Glad I finally was prepared for one of these! Lucky the gold event happened earlier too - Thanks Devs! Say what you will about other things, but the sequencing of the events is usually pretty spot on.

Liu
02-21-2019, 08:07 AM
This was event was great. Before the change you could keep sacing perpetually. I'm not sure if the changes were inappropriate, because there really should be a limiting factor other than time. That being said, even after the changes it was possible to keep sacing perpetually if done right. I basically converted ALL sac-related fragments into precious souls, which yielded a sufficient amount of gold idols to keep the loop going.
I can't say for sure how much I've gotten out of it, but it must've been about 6 or 7 alchemists, close to 600 SS, about 7k ironite and various toons. I got most of the 5* regulars I was missing. Since I don't want to collect everything there is (that scrolling just drives me mad) I saced most of the 4* regulars.

That being said, I think the addition of ironite to the pit was a truly great idea, but in general I believe the rewards aren't as good as they have been before. Since it's easier to collect lots of souls than in the past this probably makes sense, but still ...

Esquatcho
02-21-2019, 12:55 PM
I basically converted ALL sac-related fragments into precious souls, which yielded a sufficient amount of gold idols to keep the loop going.

Doh! Wish you'd mentioned something sooner! I suppose you've sacrificed (pardon the pun) the ability to get new chars with the shards, but instead allowed you to keep getting rolling through heaps of other souls and hearts. Nice thinking man!

Liu
02-21-2019, 01:14 PM
Doh! Wish you'd mentioned something sooner! I suppose you've sacrificed (pardon the pun) the ability to get new chars with the shards, but instead allowed you to keep getting rolling through heaps of other souls and hearts. Nice thinking man!

I did mention the strategy in that thread (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11428-Elephant-in-the-room&p=92993&viewfull=1#post92993) though admittedly at that point I didn't convert mythical fragments, which I started doing only after the supposed rework. Plus, people may not have been looking for strategies in the elephant thread, my apologies for not sharing here sooner. I also didn't open any of the heroic or normal rare souls, I focused only on event souls, and those that provide fragments. Hope this helps for future events, that is of course, if they don't adjust the pit and it's rewards further.

Esquatcho
02-21-2019, 01:56 PM
I did mention the strategy in that thread (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11428-Elephant-in-the-room&p=92993&viewfull=1#post92993) though admittedly at that point I didn't convert mythical fragments, which I started doing only after the supposed rework. Plus, people may not have been looking for strategies in the elephant thread, my apologies for not sharing here sooner. I also didn't open any of the heroic or normal rare souls, I focused only on event souls, and those that provide fragments. Hope this helps for future events, that is of course, if they don't adjust the pit and it's rewards further.

Yeah, nah, I read that post and forgot about it. All my fault for not listening :) Def will remember for next time. In a way, the new sac with all the epics at least allows that level of flexibility!

legacy_of_not
02-21-2019, 03:18 PM
I didn't realize the Saint Talismans would disappear from the store so quickly after the event. I was going to purchase the last one for ironite but its now gone. Do we expect these to show up again.

Its really frustrating to be constantly missing 1 talisman of a set without any chance to fix it. I have the same issue with several other sets.

Muzzleloader
02-21-2019, 03:28 PM
Usually once the event is done, they remove the purchasable items. They will probably be available in the future, but you never know when or how they will be available.

Does the sets revive ability work? It still doesnt show that ability under the talisman tab.

Chaosego888
02-21-2019, 05:01 PM
Usually once the event is done, they remove the purchasable items. They will probably be available in the future, but you never know when or how they will be available.

Does the sets revive ability work? It still doesnt show that ability under the talisman tab.
The revive works, I ran into a Doomsday Eddie in the arena last night that revived a Lilith that I'm pretty sure was inflicted with permadeath.