PDA

View Full Version : Fragments from Commons/Rares/Epics

dragonmat89
02-14-2019, 09:02 AM
Can I just say that I love the update to get fragments from summoning lower tier souls :) Dumped a load of commons and rares for the sac event and got a ton of epic frags, which then gave me enough frags for a couple of mythicals - really gave the commons/rares value other than just being sac fodder - nice job :)

Esquatcho
02-14-2019, 10:41 AM
Can I just say that I love the update to get fragments from summoning lower tier souls :) Dumped a load of commons and rares for the sac event and got a ton of epic frags, which then gave me enough frags for a couple of mythicals - really gave the commons/rares value other than just being sac fodder - nice job :)

Yep agreed!

scott-5496
02-14-2019, 11:15 AM
Yeah this a nice addition and defo what I see is the devs looking to help the newer folks out who often rely on common and rare souls as they may struggle a bit to get legendary/rare etc. Most of what I am seeing now is this approach in all areas - they want to get new folk better stuff a lot sooner then us long term players used to get - that makes a lot of sense and will likely help the game in the short to medium term.

As for the other changes - more quantity less quality for the rest of us. I am only searching a for a small bunch of characters that I never seem to get near for some reason - so that is a bit crap. But it is the nature of things - for me at least we are getting access to more heroic frags and souls - I have two characters I need to get from that so really that is all I can aim for character wise other than gauntlet event character frags.

This sac event is fine enough - no biggie but not a major drain on resources either so just a bit middle of road compared to this time last year which was a really good event with an almost constant spin round the vortex.

Mitch-4441
02-18-2019, 06:45 PM
It seems like it's getting more streamlined and I'm totally fine with this. I enjoyed this sac event and got several things I've been wanting.