PDA

View Full Version : A Stupid but Effective Tactic for PvE

HeadOnFire
02-25-2019, 04:54 AM
I recently found a very stupid, but highly effective tactic that allows me to finish any non-PvP battle in a single turn, excluding bosses who are immune to Doom. It requires a fairly specific team so it won't be available to everyone, but I figured I'd share it just for schnitzengiggels. I don't read a whole lot of forum posts, so forgive me if this is already common knowledge.

The bare minimum requirements are:
~Eternity Eddie (like I said, it's very stupid. You know which move the whole strategy will revolve around)
~Beast Eddie
~Mystic Eddie (his fury move must be upgraded to give it 100% effect chance)
~and any ally that can guarantee an extra turn for a targeted teammate --
I know the gunner Golden Son and sentinel Harpy work, though I prefer the harpy since her extra turn skill costs 1 less power (but requires skill shards for 100% chance)
~Anyone with an AOE basic move with Energy talismans; better if their basic also steals or generates power on its own

So here's what you do: spam Eternity Eddie's stupid Duelist move until your fury is full; switch to Beast Eddie and use his fury to doom all enemies; use the Harpy/Golden Son/whoever else to give Eddie an extra turn; switch back to Eternity Eddie and spam your fury back to full; switch to Mystic Eddie and use his fury to trigger all of the doom effects --> profit!

I also have a thread about my ideas for fixing Eternity Eddie's broken basic ability without ruining its functionality. Have a look if you're interested and let me know what you think.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11489-Eternity-Eddie-(and-his-broken-basic-move)&p=93870#post93870

Zantarath
02-25-2019, 07:33 AM
honestly all you need is samurai eddie-eternity eddie-hallowed eddie

charge fury with eternity - use samurai fury - swap back-charge fury - use samurai - swaback- chargefury

use hallowed eddie if u require perma death and remove immunity instead of samurai

HeadOnFire
02-25-2019, 11:47 PM
Ah, I didn't realize samurai Eddie also got an extra turn from his fury move. Good to know.

Daviangers
02-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Theres a lot of different ways to abuse it in PvE. Even helpful in guantlet lol

Give him special boosting talis to make it go even faster

Daviangers
02-28-2019, 09:25 AM
Also it can apply mark talisman unlimited times

HeadOnFire
02-28-2019, 11:34 PM
Funny you should point both those out; I've been running him with mark and invisibility sets. Though I'm thinking I'll switch to a boost set with some random yellow talisman for more a bit more fury generation.