PDA

View Full Version : Hello there! Have beat the game and registered on the forums to ask what now

turboNOMAD
08-31-2016, 11:13 AM
So, I have completed all this game has to offer.
Done all four worlds in 3 skulls on all difficulty levels.
Completed 10 "Lord of Light" levels in each color.
Upgraded my Eddie to 5 stars and 100th level.

What do I do now?

007RAV15-8839
08-31-2016, 11:56 AM
Adopt a terrier. Take a walk. Savour a job well done.

BillLion
08-31-2016, 01:19 PM
Adopt a terrier. Take a walk. Savour a job well done.

All those things and farm in the meantime to evolve characters and talismans as well as acquire new ones.

slauki
08-31-2016, 01:27 PM
well, i played plants vs. zombies 2 a long long time. they did a gret job in motivating the people to play every day, even the new content was rare. but every few months a new universe and new ideas came, so that is was really enjoying. i hope this game will make a similar good job, but i'm not sure. right now nothing more to do than prepare for the next worlds, if you still enjoy the game. if not i would suggest to take a break and return in a few weeks :-)

turboNOMAD
08-31-2016, 01:28 PM
Heh, I'll go for a walk with my two cats :)

Regarding farming: what for? I don't see any point in stronger characters if there is nowhere new to use them. I'll come back daily to collect bonus levels (+some trooper points) but don't think it will be much more until new content is released.

BillLion
08-31-2016, 01:30 PM
Heh, I'll go for a walk with my two cats :)

Regarding farming: what for? I don't see any point in stronger characters if there is nowhere new to use them. I'll come back daily to collect bonus levels (+some trooper points) but don't think it will be much more until new content is released.

Well, PVP will be coming at some point. So if you think you'll stick with the game you'll want to max out your team to be competitive. If you don't care about that then take a break!

TreeHUgger74
08-31-2016, 01:35 PM
:cool: ...nice job

turboNOMAD
08-31-2016, 01:39 PM
Well, PVP will be coming at some point. So if you think you'll stick with the game you'll want to max out your team to be competitive. If you don't care about that then take a break!

Yep, I get your point. I definitely want to upgrade at least my yellow Child to 5* at some point. But right now I got 0/9 3* rainbow evo shards, which are a total pain to farm even in Lord of Light. I spent a couple dozen hours trying to loot three missing to power up my Eddie. Don't want to repeat such a grind anytime soon...

Btw, who knows how many weeks (months?) we still have until Arena goes live.