PDA

View Full Version : March Events!

Fudjo
03-01-2019, 12:20 AM
March events list is up!

Alvorada
03-01-2019, 01:52 AM
Kind of surprise to see a gunner anubis.

I expected to see different gods than the currently 5 in different classes.

Yup
03-01-2019, 02:48 AM
Kind of surprise to see a gunner anubis.

Will he have bird feet but no wings... or human feet with wings?? :)

Amarthir
03-01-2019, 03:08 AM
Anubis looks a little familiar hmm....

i imagine he'll have around the same design as Set but I didn't figure he would come out being a 4* whatwith him being the Egyptian god of embalming and the dead.

Muzzleloader
03-01-2019, 03:55 AM
Another god we could have is Khepri. Abilities called rising sun who could revive.

Alvorada
03-01-2019, 04:26 AM
Will he have bird feet but no wings... or human feet with wings?? :)

Anubis looks a little familiar hmm....

i imagine he'll have around the same design as Set but I didn't figure he would come out being a 4* whatwith him being the Egyptian god of embalming and the dead.

ooops, I have made a confusion between set and anubis.

GrimDusk
03-01-2019, 05:10 AM
Valley of Kings - No idea, could be anything really.
Fate's Memory - Cosmic Talisman evo materials event.
Gunner Anubis - Lord of Light fragment event.
Iron Frontier - I'd say this is some sort of Final Frontier Eddie related sacrifice event, but I'm not sure.
Gifts of Green - Some sort of St. Pat's day event.
Gauntlet: Special Tour - Probably some really nice rewards for battling in the gauntlet.
Hell and Fire - I think this will be the release of Purgatory/Number of the Beast Eddie.
Pursuits of Alchemy - Not quite sure, maybe an alchemist themed sacrifice event.

Deathbat6120
03-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Looks like a pretty good month. Really happy to see Anubis is finally making his arrival to join the current Gods! Though it's odd that he's most likely gonna be a 4*... Interested to see what the Sacrifice event is all about, hoping for Final Frontier Eddie-related things. Also Hell and Fire sounds great, hopefully a new Eddie or some demon-like characters??
Only time will tell... ;)

Alvorada
03-01-2019, 03:02 PM
My first thought about iron frontier was rewards of iron and frontier coins.

slauki
03-01-2019, 06:07 PM
My first thought about iron frontier was rewards of iron and frontier coins.

same here makes more sense to me

4V1ct0ry
03-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Valley of the kings.... sounds like an Egyptian god dungeon like we had the Gods Of Powerslave back then.
Also the upgrade of pharaoh Ed might be connected to it.

Alvorada
03-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Valley of the kings.... sounds like an Egyptian god dungeon like we had the Gods Of Powerslave back then.
Also the upgrade of pharaoh Ed might be connected to it.

Makes sense, was the same with wicker man eddie and the Gates of Dawn dungeon.

druid138
03-04-2019, 09:57 PM
For Valley of Kings, I'm not expecting a dungeon since Hell and Fire explicitly states dungeon.

Looking back at prior month's patterns, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict something similar to November here.

I think Valley of Kings will come today and bring an exclusive alternate Pharaoh Eddie, along with a Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Assassin set of new allies - likely new Egyptian Gods / Goddesses or Pharaohs. Then, we'll get the Gunner Anubis part of this set with the fragment event next week. Basically, I think it will mimic the Samurai-Shinobi pattern. Just a wild and hopeful guess . . .

[Fingers crossed for Bastet, Thoth, and Apophis, in particular.]

zamasu
03-06-2019, 10:00 PM
For Valley of Kings, I'm not expecting a dungeon since Hell and Fire explicitly states dungeon.

Looking back at prior month's patterns, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict something similar to November here.

I think Valley of Kings will come today and bring an exclusive alternate Pharaoh Eddie, along with a Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Assassin set of new allies - likely new Egyptian Gods / Goddesses or Pharaohs. Then, we'll get the Gunner Anubis part of this set with the fragment event next week. Basically, I think it will mimic the Samurai-Shinobi pattern. Just a wild and hopeful guess . . .

[Fingers crossed for Bastet, Thoth, and Apophis, in particular.]

I'm Impressed. Right on! lol

druid138
03-06-2019, 10:19 PM
I'm Impressed. Right on! lol

Ha, thanks! I was about half right, I guess. I wish the new allies were closer to my prediction, though. But, they will come one day, I hope.

dragonmat89
03-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Does "Iron Frontier" sound a little like the gold and crimson sac event we had previously? Possibly rewards in terms of Iron coins and Frontier coins for sac challenges?

Blade
03-08-2019, 10:15 AM
Does "Iron Frontier" sound a little like the gold and crimson sac event we had previously? Possibly rewards in terms of Iron coins and Frontier coins for sac challenges?

Sounds likely!
Those that have all chars and relics already won't need it. I only need the Iron Coins. And due to the recent changes, gold would be the best resource for a sac event!

Liebhild
03-08-2019, 04:50 PM
After those latest great events I think "Iron Frontier" => Burn all your Ironit and Frontier Coins and get nothing in return

Saigrim
03-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Yep. Spend them on new talisman crap, and then next week they'll release some badass Eddie in the Frontier store and you'll be plum out of them.

druid138
03-08-2019, 06:05 PM
1. The next event is a Gunner Anubis fragment event - typically in the LoL dungeons.

2. We just hit the one year anniversary of Lilith's arrival (March 6).

3. The LoL dungeon disappeared from the game yesterday.

Maybe all of these are related?