PDA

View Full Version : Valley of Kings -Debut Powerslave characters, including a limited edition Pharaoh Ed

Leviathan
03-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie, 2 new Pharaoh Dog Kings, and 4 classes of Anubis are making their Legacy of the Beast debut!

From now until March 12th at 5 PM PT, complete Event Challenges to earn Dynasty Soul Fragments, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials and more!

All 7 new characters are highlighted in the Dynasty Soul. The Dynasty Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of 2 Pharaoh Dog Kings (Assassin and Gunner) 2 version of Anubis (Assassin and Sentinel), PLUS an exclusive chance of Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie and the Magus & Warrior Anubis!

Each Dynasty Soul summoned will also grant bonus rewards of 10 Gunner Pharaoh Dog King Fragments, and 10 Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie Soul Fragments.

Collecting 750 Pharaoh Dog Soul Fragments guarantees a Gunner Pharaoh Dog King, whereas 500 Pharaoh Ramesses Soul Fragments guarantees Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie–a fully skill sharded, limited edition version of Pharaoh Eddie!

Dynasty Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

There are Event Challenges that will grant you Dynasty Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Dynasty Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. Purchase special limited time items in the shop using a variety of in-game currencies to complete all of these challenges!
Packs of Dynasty Soul Fragments are available in-store for Gold!
The store offers Dynasty Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Completing event challenges will also earn you debut Present Talismans!

Present Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect! Equip a full set for a 35% Chance to remove Immunity and Inflict Punishment on the enemy for 2 turns. These talismans also grant Lifesteal to allies for 1 turn on each basic attack, and a 20% Chance to grant an Extra Turn to a random ally on each basic attack.

Dynasty Souls contain the following highlights:

Exclusive Chance of:

Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie (5* Sentinel): This limited edition version of Pharaoh Eddie comes fully skill sharded and armed with the Ozymandias passive, replacing the regular Pharaoh Eddie’s fury attack. Ozymandias makes your Eddie unstunnable, grants Immunity and cleanses negative effects from allies at the start of your turn. This passive will also revive upon death with Invincibility for 1 turn.

Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie is ONLY available in the Dynasty Soul.

Check out more on Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11534-Pharaoh-Ramesses-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type))

Anubis (4* Magus):
A highly defensive Magus character that removes beneficial effects off enemies, while passively granting defensive effects to his allies. His physical and magic damage attacks are based on his current max HP, allowing him to deal big damage while still having the ability to survive in a fight.

Anubis (3* Warrior):
A durable high single-target damage dealer with crowd control capabilities. Inflicts Sleep and follows up with Stun as a passive if enemies are asleep at the start of your turn.

The Magus and Warrior Anubis are ONLY available in the Dynasty Soul. While they will occasionally be featured in Heroic Soul Rotations, these characters will NOT be added to any other Souls, making the Dynasty Soul your best shot at securing them.

Increased Chance of:

Pharaoh Dog King (5* Gunner):
A damage blocker that deals hybrid damage. Removes team wide Crave, Permadeath, Heal Block, and Heal Reduction penalties and Heals allies for 15% of this character's max HP per effect removed.

Pharaoh Dog King (5* Assassin):
A team reviver that heals and removes negative effects including silver effects. Passively grants Perfect Immortality to all allies for 2 turns at the start of battle as well as Endure and Immunity for 2 turns to allies below 50% at the start of each turn.

Anubis (4* Assassin):
A team empowering character that gives all allies Immunity to Doom, Curse, and Permadeath. Grants all allies a Damage Reflect Shield for 2 turns and an extra turn to self plus one random ally for each enemy affected by Heal Block.

Anubis (3* Sentinel):
A team wide healer who passively heals a random ally based on their missing HP every turn. Grants regen and increase ATK to all allies for 2 turns as well as a chance to grant an extra turn to each ally.

To help you complete these currency based event challenges, we have added the following limited time items to the Events Store. All of the following is available for the duration of the event:

Available for Gold:

Dynasty Soul Fragments x50 (500,000 Gold, UNLIMITED)
XP Boost (24h) (50,000 Gold, 1 per day)
Cosmic XP Shards x10 (250,000 Gold, 1 per day)
Cosmic XP Runes x10 (250,000 Gold, 1 per day)
Ironite x75 (150,000 Gold, 1 per event)

Available for Iron Coins:

Ancient Mariner Fragments x25 (600 Iron Coins, 2 per event)
T1 1* Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (500 Iron Coins, 2 per event)
T1 2* Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (1000 Iron Coins, 2 per event)
Frontier Coins x 100 (350 Iron Coins, 1 per event)

Available for Trooper Badges:

Legendary Soul x1 (2500 Trooper Badges, 1 per event)

Available for Frontier Coins:

Warrior Legendary Soul x1 (300 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
Magus Legendary Soul x1 (300 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 (300 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
Gunner Legendary Soul x1 (500 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
Assassin Legendary Soul x1 (500 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
Heroic Legendary Soul x1 (750 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)

Finally, we have a 2 new deals available in the store to help with gearing up Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie or any other character you summon!

We have Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ Green XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie!
We are also offering an all-class Power Up Pack that provides Ironite, Gold and 5★ Colourless XP Shards that can be used on any class of character!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Dynasty, Pharaoh Ramesses and Pharaoh Dog Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

kkkreg5
03-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Wow! All event challenges involve spending. This is not going to go over well...

Amarthir
03-05-2019, 12:22 AM
This is gonna be hilarious....

Just finished all challenges except the iron coin challenges. Had ten souls. Cashed them in and didn't get any of the event characters GG.

madmanmeyer74
03-05-2019, 12:24 AM
Wow! All event challenges involve spending. This is not going to go over well...

I was thinking the exact same thing. This is adding a shit ton of fuel to an already raging fire. This may just put some people over the edge.

bort
03-05-2019, 12:26 AM
I literally just dumped 8k in iron coins, so gg me.

Stormseye
03-05-2019, 12:35 AM
Event done I guess. Resources drained. 13 souls only a PoM dupe. Bad luck continues for me. The charaters look useful though.

R1ck
03-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Just today in the morning spent around 2000 iron coins on relics, hilarious.

Saigrim
03-05-2019, 12:45 AM
I’m not completely sure, but I think we just got pissed on once again.

Unbelievable.

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 12:49 AM
My back just go wet, even though the sky is clear and the sun is shin8ng.

Tim28213
03-05-2019, 12:55 AM
I spent 4K on ICs this afternoon.
I put in a support ticket because my runes keep going over the inventory limit last week. Is there any chance the devs can get to that ticket sooner than later since there are a bunch of new runes involved with these rewards? I'm now like 6 runes over because of these new items and can't do anything unless I spend more precious gold upgrading runes.

Saigrim
03-05-2019, 12:55 AM
So I looked back on my iTunes account to see how much I’ve dropped on this game since last April. Over $550 dollars. I’m done. Nodding Frog can take a big flying fuck off a short plank. I’ll play till I run out of resources, which from the look of things it won’t take long, but I’m done spending.

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 01:05 AM
What do the new rewards do and how many more do you need to acquire before they can be used.

Saigrim
03-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Still can’t believe it! A “blow all your ingame currency” event. Nothing about game play, running levels, or anything to achieve. Just spend all your shit.

Un fucking believable.......

SteveHarris
03-05-2019, 01:15 AM
Gunner pharoh dog can be mine for 150,000,000 gold. Yay.

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 01:15 AM
The IC requirements are not to bad for most of us, since we still need to buy relics. That is if you saved some from the arena event.

I guess I will end up buying the beast. Glad I didnt buy him when he first was available.

Thay are making us spend the gold that we cant afford to claim our souls for the upcoming sac event.

Now they are making me sell some of my stash of runes, cant get the rewards because my slot allotment is full.

chrismt
03-05-2019, 01:17 AM
wow, talk about a sh***** event. Spending all of my hard earned ressources for some lousy fragments ? No thanks

MetalKing
03-05-2019, 01:33 AM
Use ic on souls? Hmmm. Use ic on mariner fragments-very tempting, as I wont have to kill myself trying to reach AAA again. I bought some FC. What do you folks think the best "deals" or use of your resources would be?

madmanmeyer74
03-05-2019, 02:37 AM
Let's also not forget that the next event is an evolution event and if it is anything like last one, it will tax everyone's gold resources even more. This is like inflicting a deep wound on everyone and then pouring salt and lemon juice on it.

GrimDusk
03-05-2019, 02:49 AM
Well, I'm gonna add Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie to the tier list. As far as I can tell, he's the best "variant" Eddie we have, compared to Shogun and Shadow Wickerman. I spent everything except for the gold, as I didn't have enough to spend. However, I do now have the Magus Lilith that my PvP team needed, and I purchased some new relics as well to help boost my team. Not sure how things will turn out from here, but we'll see. The Anubis toons all look pretty good, and the new Pharaoh Dogs are pretty good as well. Hopefully you guys get what you want.

rags-6094
03-05-2019, 03:13 AM
Friggin hilarious! Spending resources event, How dare they! :mad:

I have thousands of IC so no problem there I can't do much else with it anyway... but the gold spending? they can stick it! Troopers badges no probs either... so I have done pretty much all I'm willing to do and Lo and behold pulled a 4* Assasin Anubis... Guess I gotta be happy with that!

Amarthir
03-05-2019, 03:28 AM
After free souls it would cost you 80 million gold to get Ramesses Eddie. Just gonna put that out there so that we all know.

They want us to rip a hole in our gold wallets so we buy more gold :(

Either that or spend 3,600 ironite and rip a hole in your real wallet.

Very unprofessional for the developers to be this friggin stingy and if this is gonna be what the events will consist then I'll pack up and leave right now.

rags-6094
03-05-2019, 03:35 AM
I'll second that Amarthir! And thanks for the heads up on the cost of ramesses Eddie too I was gonna do the math myself but you beat me to it!
What I said before seems right we all need to spend only what feels comfortable for us as individuals. Know your boundaries, there's a never ending character creating machine here, none of us will ever have them all unless money is nothing for you... what you miss this time round you may get something next time!

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 03:57 AM
Just think, if you play powerslave only with free SoW and all the skull quests you only earn about 5 MM gold a week. That's if you dont spend any leveling/evolving toons or talisman. The earned gold doesnt include what you can get from the gauntlet.

So to spend a weeks earnings to complete this event goal right before the next sac event. They really are trying to deplete everyone's gold reserve.

Imagine the new to mid level players trying to evolve their talisman. I can barely keep up with the new talisman, let alone back filling older talisman. At 400k per talisman how can new players save enough gold to participate in events like the present one. The prices for gold are so far out of line who would want to buy any.

rags-6094
03-05-2019, 04:21 AM
I did notice today that unlike so many other souls it will only cost you 25 gold now to put in a precious soul...

fred10141988
03-05-2019, 05:56 AM
I just spent 6000 FC to get Beast and Alexander few days ago......

Could I return them...... what a joke......

hold
03-05-2019, 06:08 AM
Anyone else has the feeling that this slot machine is in fact a social experiment how long it takes to piss off even the biggest hardcore Maiden fans?

Valley of Kings is so bad that it is almost an insult to the word event to call it an event ... They must take the piss deliberately ... just after halving your frag resources to come up with this.

I would call it: "Eddie with fancy hat lottery"

fred10141988
03-05-2019, 06:17 AM
A good event should let both new and old players enjoy.

This game had lots of good events, but this time?

It's totally a joke.

satani
03-05-2019, 06:25 AM
good thing, i have ~60 million gold left on one account.
Got me the missing mariner fragments to get him a week earlier on one account.
Another alternative eddie seems interesting. (A good way to have a "new" eddie when lacking ideas... just take an existing eddie, alter his appearance a bit and change his fury for a passive. I like it.)
And finally a - maybe - useful gunner blocker (beside the pumpkin, which i don't really count.)

Amarthir
03-05-2019, 06:53 AM
Managed to get the ancient Mariner with the iron coin purchases but now I'm fresh out of iron coins and still need over a thousand for the last Present talisman. Guess I have to play arena here. Such a hassle. Don't you guys usually offer one for 500 ironite? Where's that this time around

URock
03-05-2019, 08:18 AM
It's a trap!

I don't waste my items to get these toons. I wait for awesome toons that are useful for farming, PvP or gauntlet.

Liu
03-05-2019, 08:22 AM
What pisses me off the most is their way of communications. There has been no replies to the shit-storm in the game update thread. They do not communicate in advance what events are gonna be about for us to prepare:

I just spent 6000 FC to get Beast and Alexander few days ago......
Could I return them...... what a joke......

I myself spent most of my IC before this event and had to spent my remaining 2k IC which I had saved for next months IC store talismans. They will not reply in this thread as well, since they don't give a flying fuck about us, our concerns, and where we wish the game to go. And even if they do reply it is either blatant lies or utter non-sense (E.g. according to Kaz Ecplise are on par with Labyrinth. Yeah, and my uncle, Obama, said I should never take sweets offered by a stranger.). Honestly I'm going to be surprised when the game makes it to 2020. The road they're currently on leads to self-destruction at an even faster pace than the speed of new releases (not gonna go into that topic is this is thoroughly ignored by NF anyways). The idea of making an event about spending is such an obvious money grabber, it's infuriating. I seriously hope that nobody will pour any $$$ in this black hole. I'm happy I haven't spent a single dime on this game so far, and from the looks of it, it's extremely unlikely I ever will.
And btw: spending gold doesn't count unless it was spent in the store. Guys, I'm at a loss for words ...

Banished
03-05-2019, 08:31 AM
Just today in the morning spent around 2000 iron coins on relics, hilarious.

I did the same last saturday. Only 250 IC left.

they just expect us to grind in Arena or Gauntlet, they you need lots of SOW, then you have to spend tons of ironite to get such SOW. Classic economy of this game. We can complain but it is a pay game.

Deano82
03-05-2019, 08:34 AM
This event is shockingly bad. No skill involved in dumping all your resources.
Dont forget the sacrifice event will be coming up, and they have increased the cost of dropping souls which means after this event you will have to save up your gold reserves again

Blade
03-05-2019, 09:07 AM
My thoughts about this event:

- we had similar trading events before. Not too often, but we had them. The last one was about trading souls against items or other stuff. So this is not a new thing, but different...see below
- as far as I remember these trading events have not been connected to event souls so far - which was good...see below
- in general I like the idea to trade some resources against others, but you need to be "lucky" that you have enough spare ones from those that you can trade against these that you need
- this event is good for you, if you are prepared. Usually this game used to privilege players that hoard resources and don't spend them just as they get them. This is the greatest opposite compared what they did with our fragments (never forget!)
- the trooper badges trades are really ok, as you can easily finish them just with the normal weekly prcedure of buying Trooper soul frags and some souls and/or frags. So if you did this before the event - unlucky! But you can wait until next rollover (depends if the store is updated quick enough...warning). And/or you get the legendary souls for 2.5k badges.
- the iron coin trades are a bit more of a problem, as 2.5k IC are a lot if you are not prepared. The only way to get them is to play a lot of PVP/Gauntlet now... if you have enough it is a good point in time to buy some relics, gods, talis or the cosmic talis evo stuff (BTW I told you in the other thread that these cosmic talis will be a problem in different ways. If you are interested, look here: click (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11329-Cosmic-Power-Earn-new-Cosmic-Talismans!&p=93396&viewfull=1#post93396)
- the gold trades are a DESASTER!!! and needs an own section:

5 Mio is huge! I still have 40 in the banks but I have to think about if it is worth to spend 5 of them (-> sac event, increased costs for summoning souls and we want to evolve some Talis, too, don't we?). Especially, as the things that you can buy for gold are more limited compared to the other 2 resources that are needed for this event:
- The Ironite for 150k is a safe thing.
- XP shards are not needed
- XP runses for the stupid cosmic talismans...well...might become obligatory if they overpower these talis in the end.

Apart form that you could buy 1 Skill Shard for 2 Mios (lol) or 1 legendary souls for 10 Mios (ultra mega lol) from the other shops.
OR you buy event soul frags. WARNING this is meant to make you gamble! 0.5 Mios for 1/4 of an event soul is a very bad trade, given the typically low drop rate (WARNING: 1.66% for a 5* and 44% of that for the "top price", which makes 0.73%!!!!). Amarthir already postet the amount of gold we need to invest to get the advertised char guaranteed... well I almost fell off my chair.

THIS GOLD TRADE IS THE NEXT SLAP IN OUR FACES RIGHT AFTER THE FRAGMENT AND SUMMONING PRICE SLAPS!

Mind your actions!

kgk56
03-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Well, it's a sacrifice event ... but of our ressources
At least, those with thousands of millions of Gold could buy the Eddie & the Dog ... not my case
Did all the challenges (except the 2500IC ... stupid me spend all yesterday for relics) ... didn't pull nothing good with 30 souls (not even a 3* Anubis)

Akuma
03-05-2019, 09:08 AM
I came here to read the posts on how lousy an event this is, and thought how everyone is getting screwed and so on and so forth, and then just realized I can simply sit this even out and I'll be all the better for it. Just ignore it and let's move on and hope they don't give us many more buckets of crap to piss everyone off. I'm still having fun if I just ignore this event altogether and work on other goals.

Liebhild
03-05-2019, 09:26 AM
What pisses me off the most is their way of communications. There has been no replies to the shit-storm in the game update thread.

That is NF standard communiction way, simply wait till the players forget - and the funny thing is, it works. After a few days most players forget everything and continue to support NF fraud with their money.

I'm sure, if there would be a company in "real life" acting that way a prosecuting attorney would be a daily guest. If LotB would be played by more players they would also be in trouble, other games but bigger games with less fraudulent methods were regulated already.

SinGularity-8786
03-05-2019, 10:06 AM
Just spend my Frontier Coins two days ago :( and now this Event...

blade685
03-05-2019, 10:11 AM
only shit 3* and one shit 4* with souls end of event for me like others lol
No new characters cool....another good event ahah

scott-5496
03-05-2019, 10:23 AM
This really does nto bode well at all - I am almost at a loss on this one. Some of it easy but to fire this kind of event out of the blue after the last few days and that update - I guess we can just not bother doing it at all other than maybe if you are flush with resources of one type or another - I am fine on most of it to be honest other than maybe the gold and the IC (just spent them all yesterday!!)

No one wants to not do events as I am sure we all want the new characters - but maybe this is the team testing the water to see how crazy we all are and what are willing to do to get new characters? Oh and to drain resources before a frag and sac set of events.....guys I think we have to come to the conclusion that 2019 is going to see a big chnage in the game and how it runs. That should have been in the State of the Nation write up but there was little, if any, chat about a massive sea change in how game resources will be hit really hard like never before......still cannot get over the gold hikes on souls!

Liu
03-05-2019, 10:45 AM
but maybe this is the team testing the water to see how crazy we all are and what are willing to do to get new characters?

I think you're right on the money - pardon the pun.
1. Come up with revenue generating idea
2. Implement
3. If new revenue exceeds old revenue leave as is
4. Ignore complaints

hold
03-05-2019, 10:57 AM
I think you're right on the money - pardon the pun.
1. Come up with revenue generating idea
2. Implement
3. If new revenue exceeds old revenue leave as is
4. Ignore complaints

That would all be a bit easier to digest if the "game" would be reasonable bug free or deliver new real content on a regular basis. But simply putting a new hat on some chaps and basically say "you can have him for 100 quid" seems a bit weak.

Ip4
03-05-2019, 11:42 AM
off course no red eyes but only good thing is Anubis 3 star :)

Hank93
03-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Oh, woe is me, I actually lost money (somehow) in the valentine event so...no toons for me :C

Symbiote
03-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Nice that they make "spend Frontier Coins" some days later after they released The Beast in the Frontier Shop..,
I bought him some days ago and now there are noch FC left... damn... >.<

And why are they so damn greedy/stingy.., 500.000 Gold for 50x Fragments.., 2.000.000 for ONE Soul with a CHANCE to get 3* Star Crap.., WOW.., xD *Facepalm*

Mmmh.., i wish they would produce some new Game Content instead of these time based useless Events over and over.., especially if there are 3 Events at a time.
because it would be nice to play some new Stuff with all these new Characters.., Ok i like that there comes more Characters and Talisman.., as a Collector it's nice. ^^
But it would be cool to forget every around me and play some new content.., WITHOUT Events and Goals i have to achieve.., Give us NEW GAME CONTENT with long term goals.., back to the roots.., pleeeaaaseee. :)

waymo
03-05-2019, 01:55 PM
I rarely pull anything good from events. Probabaly because I haven't spent a penny on this game. But I'm doing ok & got some great toons anyway. So I'll spend a little & see what happens but there's no way I'm going to deplete all my resources

Heavy1974
03-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Lone 4* Eddie defence up again. Come get your Iron Coins mates

Symbiote
03-05-2019, 02:10 PM
I rarely pull anything good from events. Probabaly because I haven't spent a penny on this game. But I'm doing ok & got some great toons anyway. So I'll spend a little & see what happens but there's no way I'm going to deplete all my resources

Me too. xD But i'm at a point, where i say to my self.., fuck off. xD
I mean, if they will bring back all of the Characters somewhere in time, it's ok.

Lone 4* Eddie defence up again. Come get your Iron Coins mates

I think if you play Gauntlet you make more Iron Coins than just Arena?
But nice move to help others with that. :)

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Overall gauntlet gives about the same if you only earn 10 IC per battle. If you earn more than 10 the arena is a better payoff for IC, but without rewards.

What are the opinions about buying the cosmic evo runes for the IC event. You can only buy 2 2* and need 10 to upgrade your talisman plus 20 1* rune. It appears these are long term goals. I still need to purchase MR and DEF relics.

Blade
03-05-2019, 03:03 PM
What are the opinions about buying the cosmic evo runes for the IC event. You can only buy 2 2* and need 10 to upgrade your talisman plus 20 1* rune. It appears these are long term goals. I still need to purchase MR and DEF relics.

I also have not decided yet. Especially as I don't like that cosmic talisman stuff. I also did not finish SS in Gauntlet last time because of that. We all don't know where these Talis will go in the end but - unfortunately - they might become so powerful that it would be bad to miss out on them. Relics we can buy all the time but this (overpriced) cosmic stuff is only given drop by drop. It's remarkable how much it is stretched until you have enough material to do something with it. Well, I would just bunker it anyway and wait.

Volrath
03-05-2019, 03:07 PM
I have mixed feelings about this. Getting the Ancient Mariner Fragments is welcome since it takes some of the stress out of the Gauntlet. But I don't think I'll be getting any of the new talismans since the requirements are so heavy.

The Frontier coins stuff is just ridiculous. It takes way too long to accumulate them to blow 300+ on a Legendary Soul that's just going to give me a four-star character I probably already have. Not a chance bruh.

I got a blue Anubis so that's cool. I have a feeling that's all I'll wind up with.

Liu
03-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Overall gauntlet gives about the same if you only earn 10 IC per battle. If you earn more than 10 the arena is a better payoff for IC, but without rewards.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but gauntlet should yield more than 10 IC per SoW invested. I've never put down the numbers, but in the tier I'm currently in it's 11 IC per SoW invested.

Arena default yields 10 per IC invested, 12 per IC invested if rank <= 250, and 2 SoW for attack list cleared.

Rank bonus: 12 IC per Sow invested
Clear bonus: 12.5 IC per Sow invested
Both bonuses: 15 IC per SoW invested

As I for the moment I can't say if gauntlet is always 11 per SoW invested, but generally arena yields better rewards if one can tap at least one of the bonuses. Numbers are only true if it's straight wins.

Blade
03-05-2019, 03:16 PM
And 15 IC for rank 25 and above! I think there is also 13 IC between #26-100 or something like that. For me Arena is much better in terms of IC, as the battles do not need that much planning and concentration compared to Gauntlet.

@Volrath: it should also count towards the event if you buy something from the frontier shop! At least this is the case for trooper badges!

Still open what to do with this ridiculous high gold demand...

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Liu, if you are above 2300 and rank 50 you earn 13 IC per win, if rank 25 you get 15 IC per win.

I am on level B in gauntlet, 3 Sow give 28 IC. On lower level gauntlet give about equal to the default IC in arena. At higher levels gauntlet gives less than arena, if you consider you are at higher gauntlet levels you can be higher rank in arena if you want to participate.

Liu
03-05-2019, 03:22 PM
And 15 IC for rank 25 and above! I think there is also 13 IC between #26-100 or something like that. For me Arena is much better in terms of IC, as the battles do not need that much planning and concentration compared to Gauntlet.

Haha never been top 25.
If it's 15 per victory with both bonuses you'll get 18.75 IC per SoW invested. Almost double of a regular battle. Neat. Top 100 doesn't yield 13, at least I have never gotten 13 so far.

I am on level B in gauntlet, 3 Sow give 28 IC. On lower level gauntlet give about equal to the default IC in arena. At higher levels gauntlet gives less than arena

I'm on AA, here it's 44 IC for 4 SoW. Arena is better only if you can manage to get both bonuses, which, I assume, most players don't get. Gauntlet yields better rewards on higher levels. SS should be 100 IC per 8 SoW invested, no ?

Heavy1974
03-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Me too. xD But i'm at a point, where i say to my self.., fuck off. xD
I mean, if they will bring back all of the Characters somewhere in time, it's ok.

I think if you play Gauntlet you make more Iron Coins than just Arena?
But nice move to help others with that. :)

If i hadn`t gone upt to my Limit in Gauntlet just yesterday and changed all my ICs for relics that would be true....
Also pupmped away 2 Million gold for talis-upgrade yesterday
I am so lucky (and happy)....

Killer-Frost
03-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Events like these make me hate that I found this game. I understand grinding for what you want, but the thing is these devs don't even guarantee you something worthwhile for your hard work. Made the mistake of spending 1k ironite, and about 16k gold in trying to get the new Eddie. And what do you know, out of BOTH attempts (bc first i cashed in 17 souls, then 5 because of the ones i got from stupidly spending gold for fragments) BOTH attempts did NOT get me any of the new characters. But I did get 5 stars on both attempts. As lucky as I feel that about it not being too much of a waste since one i could use for sac event, the other i didn't have, what are the chances of not getting the new eddie after two successful attempts at getting a 5 star. Hell, I would have been fine with a new pharaoh dog. But None? I checked the drop chance rewards and turns out theres only a 44% chance at getting the new eddies. If you ask me, it should be guaranteed. This game won't survive for long. I love Iron Maiden, but there's a limit, a line that can't be crossed, and this game is just at the brink of crossing it. To anyone who actually got the new eddie, consider yourself lucky. I just hope no one falls for the actually money grabbing packs like i use to. Spending real money in this game is as good as throwing it away.

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Everyone should realize that event souls are the worst purchase in the game. If you want to waste your resources on them go ahead, better to save for a better chance for something in the future.

blade685
03-05-2019, 04:37 PM
Everyone should realize that event souls are the worst purchase in the game. If you want to waste your resources on them go ahead, better to save for a better chance for something in the future.

+100 i never buy event souls since a long time now....and don't win new characters, if i buy i don't win them too :)

T-Man
03-05-2019, 05:07 PM
“Why is Iron Maiden: Legend of the Beast free to play? We want every Iron Maiden fan and every mobile game player to be able to enjoy our game! You can fully enjoy the game without ever spending a penny! You can battle it out, earning every piece of of the game through sheer victory on the battlefield, or you can speed up your progress by purchasing Ironite in the Vault.”

Anyone else think the devs are not living up to their original motto? You can not earn everything in the game with “sheer victory on the battlefield” nor “without spending a penny”.

HuckFinn150
03-05-2019, 05:13 PM
As used car salesmen say. There's a sucker born every minute. I'm one of the biggest and sadly love the game too much to quit. I'm going to continue to drive my old lady owned and only driven to church on Sunday game, but my wallet must remain closed.

Deathbat6120
03-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Now, I've been fairly quiet about the recent events and updates. They've been more than infuriating, but I tend not to complain all that much... Until now.

First they bring it that damn awful update with the fragment and gold changes, costing many of us god knows how many souls, and just wait until the Sac event to see how hard it really hits. Way to drain all of the hard-earned gold right from our pockets. But then they go one step further, and screw us all over with the whole Beast FC price and all. But hey, they couldn't screw it up any more, could they? Surely they learned from past mistakes?

HA! Nope, to top it all off - Valley of Kings. Seriously, who on earth thought this was a good idea? A challenge event with no actual challenges, except from "Who can throw £100 into the fire and get absolutely bugger all in the fastest time?" with the prize being 3* dupes less useful than a chocolate teapot, and a huge hole in your pocket. An event based on SPENDING. On getting used to throwing away all your hard-earned resources, and real money. Remember, this is the FIRST EVENT OF THE MONTH. God knows what awaits us after this. I know it's been going on for a while now, but this is bloody stupid. What about those who spend all their FC on the Beast the day BEFORE the event? What about the newer players who literally have NO resources? At least with the proper challenge events, everyone got a chance. There's a good chance most players will have a character who can inflict Bleed, but not everyone's got 2500 IC, 1000 FC, 80 MILLION GOLD for Ramesses, etc. Even long time players like me may not have that.

And then there's ANOTHER limited time Eddie that barely anyone's gonna get unless they pay up some serious £££ or are right at the top of the game, and that we'll never see again most likely. Let's speak about that for a sec - What even is the point? I get the passives are sometimes useful and the design changes are cool, but really? Except from a money grab, of course... At least make some super rare Eddie soul that gives you the slightest chance of getting these characters?? Or add them to Heroics once in a while?? Because, let's be fair, the only characters that shouldn't be playable as allies/Eddies, that are locked away forever, are the Dragon Kings. Eddies are supposed to be collected and used by pretty much anyone, not locked away after a week and only available to those who get extremely lucky or who pay.

I could go on and on about all of these above issues.
I've been fairly tolerant. A lot of others have been too. I play this game because I love Iron Maiden, their albums, artwork, the stories their songs tell, the themes... Everything. But I'm getting to my breaking point. If this is truly how things are going? I'm out. I'll find another game to play, to put all my time and effort into.

But hey, I'm just another complaining voice, another block of text. Devs, listen to us. Otherwise, you'll lose us.

Blade
03-05-2019, 07:38 PM
OK I decided to do the gold related purchases, as I have 40 Mios at the moment and hope to regain some during the massive grinds in the LoL and the Dungeon events plus selling stuff. So I will buy the daily XP up and the cosmic runes. This should end up around 2 Mios after 8 days and the rest I could fill with event frags to at least get one of the new 3* lol!
Maybe I hate this decision afterwards, but well one has to try ;)

scott-5496
03-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Yeah I have gone for it. Trooper/FC very easy for me and no real pain to do resource wise - same for gold really though that eats into what I can do over the rest of the month in other events so I will need to maximise NOTB farming this week. Iron Coins are the only pain as I jusr did a massive relic purchase from the last Gauntlet and Arena event hoard I received....that is a pain in the but and just a matter of a day or two and I would have been fine with that too. Oh well best get on with doing some arena and gauntlet - which would have been happening anyway as at least this is not a really active event where you need to do lots of stuff!

After all of that I am bound to get the best part of sweet fa.

rags-6094
03-05-2019, 08:16 PM
For those curious, please don't think that all the higher level players do things in the same way.
I don't tend to hoard FC like some people, it seems like a useful commodity during past Sac events to take advantage of snapping up dupe warlords for sacrificing so that's what I usually do...
So now I pay the price, I have not got enough FC to get the beast so I have starting saving for him and a day later this event comes out... so let me see.... Beast is a sure thing once I have saved the FC where as spending some of my FC savings on this event could still prove to be fruitless and I will be further away from the beast as well..

Also can I say when ever one of these events come out, the Devs always tell us we have an exclusive chance of the main character, but have they ever defined exactly what "exclusive" is? I mean I know we can look at particular star rated characters drop chance in particular soul types but is exclusive defined in there too?

The word exclusive is neither good or bad but it is I think usually perceived as good or better chance than the norm..
Please keep this in mind fellow troopers..
I often wonder how these monthly board meetings go down at the LOTB head quarters, how they can work on methods of persuasion, perception, mind f***'s for the consumer, preying on the weak, taking advantage of all of us in one way or another.
I said it earlier but remember there will always be the next big thing, as long as we play we will always be chasing, except that we can't have it all, pay the price or simply walk away...I get closer and closer to the latter day by day...

Blade
03-05-2019, 08:28 PM
A question related to the "exclusive" thing:

Musashi and the special Samurai came out at the same time, or?

Because Musashi will be in Heroics at 18/3
but the Emperor will not and is also not listed in the season after Musashi

druid138
03-05-2019, 08:36 PM

Yes, they came out at the same time. If you closely read the details of that event's original announcement here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10935-Blade-of-the-Samurai-Debut-of-6-new-characters-including-a-limited-edition-Samurai), you will see that Musashi was always intended to later appear in Heroics. On the other hand, there is no mention of Emperor ever being available again. In fact, he was the first character ever for which there was no information about future availability (implying no future opportunity). The Killer was the second such character.

I asked for clarification here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10935-Blade-of-the-Samurai-Debut-of-6-new-characters-including-a-limited-edition-Samurai&p=85260&viewfull=1#post85260) but don't believe I received a reply.

Highace
03-05-2019, 08:38 PM
So this thread's been going on for a good while now, meaning that most that needs to be said is already in here. However, with an event like this, I can't just stay quiet. I just wanna ask you this: what did you think would happen? Did you think that the players would be super stoked about spending all their hard earned resources just to get 2 guaranteed characters? Did you think that everyone would enjoy an event where instead of any skill, it only requires either huge prior hoarding or emptying your wallet? No, of course fucking not! Yet here we are, stuck with an absolutely stupid event which only seems to have one reason: take everyone's resources to make more $$$. Not to mention, this is just a little before the sacrifice event, PLUS many of the soul opening prices are doubled now. NF, Navigator games or whoever is responsible for this, if you think you can just do this type of shit without us noticing or complaining, you're wrong. We WILL notice. We WILL complain. And if things don't improve, we WILL quit. So please, get your shit together and start taking us seriously. Otherwise, I don't know if this game has a very long lifespan ahead.

Blade
03-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Maybe the special Eddies will find their way to the Frontier Shop some day? I mean they are needed for those that want to win the Gaunlet. Knowing already that you will never have a chance might lead to "some" frustration? I mean come on, despite they are "special", they are EDDIES!

Deathbat6120
03-05-2019, 08:40 PM

This is one of the things that is really bothering me. Samurai Emperor and Musashi were released together, Shadow Wickerman and Ferryman were released together, and take your pick on who will be Ramesses' little companion, there's plenty to choose from.

Yet, they'll happily release one without the other. Musashi but no Emperor. Soon, Ferryman will arrive, but with no Shadow Wickerman, and further down, whatever Pharaoh-related character without Ramesses. Why? It makes no sense? I get it, they're limited, but they should not be locked away. Their passives are cool but nothing utterly game-breaking (At least not from what I've seen.)

Ironstyle
03-05-2019, 08:44 PM
I could go on and on about all of these above issues.
I've been fairly tolerant. A lot of others have been too. I play this game because I love Iron Maiden, their albums, artwork, the stories their songs tell, the themes... Everything. But I'm getting to my breaking point. If this is truly how things are going? I'm out. I'll find another game to play, to put all my time and effort into.

But hey, I'm just another complaining voice, another block of text. Devs, listen to us. Otherwise, you'll lose us.

Same here. I am usually very quiet about my displeasure about whatever is hot to complain about. This event made me laugh though, especially since it came RIGHT AFTER we all complained on the forum about resource draining events. This event must have been created literally to just piss us off. Why else make an event like this? It's not even a real event. Literally no skill goes in to this. Remember when we got rewarded for OBTAINING gold? We had super long term goals for obtaining gold, or fragments, or playing BNW a certain amount of times. I wish we had more of those. That'd make playing this game much more fun.

A GREAT game to play if you're tired of games like this is Exiled Kingdoms. There's a free version which lets you play quite a lot of the game. You can pay...I believe it's $4 to unlock the full version. There are 0 ads and 0 cash grabs. The dude who made it just wanted to make an old school RPG for people to enjoy. Best $4 I ever spent on a mobile game.

Or you can pay twice as much for 300 ironite to get another event soul that will drop a shitty 3* toon you already have and throw your phone against the wall. It will surely break and you'll have to spend out the ass to get a new one. On your way to buy a new one you'll run over your dog, causing you to swerve and hit a tree and total your car. This will lead to you not being able to get to work on time and you'll get fired. Now, with no income and no phone, you will begin to notice some pain in your stomach. It will be so bad that you'll go to the doctor even though you no longer have insurance. The diagnosis will come back as stomach cancer.

All because you bough $10 worth of ironite.

Thanks NF/Navigator. Your crappy event and shitty over-priced items gave someone cancer.

Moral of the story: Don't buy into NF's cash grabs. I may be done...again. NC was fun, but didn't last long. I had hoped we would get the extreme difficulties in the other worlds by now, but haven't. It can't be THAT hard to implement. It won't make the devs money though, so it's not important to them.

I would really like to know what the Maiden boys would think about this game if they knew how the players are getting screwed.

Blade
03-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Those that spend a lot of $/€ need to have a profit for "some" time, otherwise they would realise that their money is just down the flush. Remember when Destiny came out? Pay only! Those who spent had a huge advantage. All others could see how powerful they are to make sure that they want those Talis aswell. Was there another pay or "ironite-pay" afterwards? I don't remember, but would fit (at least nowadays).
Then they were introduced to the Trooper store and everybody could have them. Now Fortunes are about to replace them and so the wheel is turning again.

Those that have that special Eddies can profit (in Gauntlet and for some event missions) so everybody sees the "need" (apart from the intrinsic fact that they are Eddies), and they can charge a lot in terms of Frontier Coins later on.

rags-6094
03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
I'm learning to live with the fact I simply cannot have every character, it's easier that way... Emperor Samurai Eddie could be useful in Gauntlet true, but this revive old characters is really a bit of a wank at the end of the day.
I did get the Shadow Wickerman Eddie (more luck than good management) but he's just not that great anyway, please don't lose sleep over not having him! So Rameses is the next one.. well not for me, besides a little bit more gold before the event ends I'm done and have little to no chance of getting him, and I just don't care that much.

I'd be more concerned about genuine game changers like real 4 & 5 * Eddies, KP, Assasin Banshee, Magis Lillith, Prisoner etc...

I don't know how much longer I have playing LOTB but one thing is for sure, I will miss pretty well everyone here in the forums, particularly the regulars...

Blade
03-05-2019, 09:06 PM
I still love the game but the idea is rising that I won't play that game till I bite the dust.
The actual changes help to accept this.
Maybe this is even the bigger plan with these games:
Make a great game, get people addicted and let it grow.
Over time tune things worse and worse so that many leave and the game get less and less attention.
Those that "cannot leave" (addiction/psychology) will stay and pay as long as the servers are running. In the meantime they have released another game with a company using a different name and the cycle starts again.

Dark but more and more realistic in these economic days.

Amarthir
03-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Well after totally exhausting myself and getting to SS I still have around 600 iron coins to earn before I can get the last iron coin reward. Well 60 arena battles is no biggie for me but that talisman set better be worth the hassle. I've all but given up on getting any of the event characters...

slauki
03-05-2019, 09:23 PM
i don't get the whole disappointment and anger here. no one forces you to spend anything in fact we can exchange some things if we want and skip the parts which are too expensive. i will only participate in the event if i think i get good value out of it, if not it should be easy to let the event go.

not every event is for everyone, since we have veterans, beginners, hoarders and whales. eveyone has another focus and another need.

that said what buggs me more is the exclusivity approach they have chosen. getting whales an advantage for some time is very common. but this advantage shouldn't last longer than a few weeks. having talismans like primordials hidden for 8 months is just bad. they should be available in some random store now. same with exclusive toons like the beast. it took them 8 months to get him into the store, this is just bad. bring em all to one store and let us pick what we want after 2 months, that would be my advice.

Blade
03-05-2019, 09:31 PM
You really missed the development within the last months I think :)

In general you are completely right with all points, but the tweaks in the last ~half a year really start to accumulate.
But for sure, right now it is very heated in here because of the frags/gold/this event combo.

HuckFinn150
03-05-2019, 09:34 PM
So the special Eddie's are mostly the same as the regular Eddie's, but have a special passive and no fury. I've not find them to be anything but a collectors item. Since I started playing Coalgiver was one of my biggest desired Eddie's. It took a special holiday to bring him back, but he's never been available any other way. I don't think these will become available after the events they run in. The toons always wind up in the heroic rotation. Do, you have to ask yourself, is this special copy Eddie worth it? Only the collectors will be forced to say yes lol.

Deathbat6120
03-05-2019, 09:38 PM
So the special Eddie's are mostly the same as the regular Eddie's, but have a special passive and no fury. I've not find them to be anything but a collectors item. Since I started playing Coalgiver was one of my biggest desired Eddie's. It took a special holiday to bring him back, but he's never been available any other way. I don't think these will become available after the events they run in. The toons always wind up in the heroic rotation. Do, you have to ask yourself, is this special copy Eddie worth it? Only the collectors will be forced to say yes lol.

It's having them around for Gauntlet too though. And by that logic, what's the point of locking them away? That's the main issue I'm having. Maybe I'm making a big fuss over nothing and should shut up, but I'm genuinely curious as to why the Devs feel the need to do that. With only a small number of people being able to get them, what would be the point in releasing them (Other than as a cash grab, which I established earlier).

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Some of the disappointment comes from the changes they implemented followed by a purchase only event. The change in gold rewards at the end of the last sac event kind of started the uneasiness. Follow that with the soul stealing price increase in soul redemption started to tip the scales.

Now a purchase only event that gives several highly wanted cosmic evo material. The problem is that many have to cleanse some of their earned talisman evo materials just to make space for a single evo rune. They are starting to find ways to limit your resource hoards.

Now they try and get you to spend your gold down so the next sac event may be difficult to participate. The new to mid level players are really hurting with the new changes. With all the changes/events there is hardly any time to farm for resources

Blade
03-05-2019, 09:39 PM
For most of us this is right, Huck! I also don't care enough for the Gaunlet to compete for the top and see the special Eddies as collectables for my Panini sticker album. But if we would care, every Eddie counts. If you want to know how many Eddies we have right now, just look for the #1 in the Gauntlet ranks :)

slauki
03-05-2019, 09:58 PM
yeah the frag increase was not well communicated and executed, no two opinions there i think. but it's completly unrelated to the event.

and don't forget blade i left 8 months ago because of similar things. but playing another game helped me realize what is good and what is bad about lotb. other games are not much better regarding monetisation in fact strike force is maybe even worse...

and the game got much better overall since i left. but the friendly free to play ambiente is gone for sure. in the end they have to pay the bills and we all want a good game which is moving forward. this will only be the case, if the game is profitable, and bottlenecks are a big part of creating revenue for the devs.... the overall quality got better and new content is released every month now even if it's only a stupid dungeon. this is actually pretty huge for this game.

and let's be honest for a second. doing 100 vortex in one sacrifice event is just stupid since it destroys the game economy. so i get that they fixed this with the gold bottleneck now, but we should have gotten time to prepare for this. it's unfair for those who have hoarded for months, just to realize that they got robbed by a dev induced inflation...

MetalKing
03-05-2019, 10:00 PM
purchase confirmation needed

I just bought a magus legendary with frontier coins and I had intended to buy the regular legendary soul which was Right Next to It in the store. I wanted to save them for Alexander. If they either would place similar items for different currencies in a store, please separate them. The other better option would be to have it ask "You are about to buy X, are you sure?"

Muzzleloader
03-05-2019, 10:15 PM
I was not trying to convey the point of endless vortexes for the top players with unlimited resources, just pointing out the new players are definetly being hurt.

If someone only earns 5MM a week playing powerslave and skull quests on free ironite in a week this event is tough to complete. Also double the cost to claim some souls really hurts the newer people. Most players didn't potentially lose hundreds of souls, but the few the new players lost put a pinch on them.

The prolific generation of new toon/talisman are hard on many people. Just trying to pull them 8s tough, trying to evolve them is insane. At this rate it's hard to evolve toons/talis before a new set comes out.

WickermanBR
03-05-2019, 10:21 PM
The impression I have is that February was the month they switched on the sh*** machine, and from now on we'll have every month, weak events with some kind of "precious" reward like those "Cosmic Power" and "Lunar Light", this month we have two more, what is happening and the next one, simply to suck all the resources and limit the players in the events that really make a difference.

Given the way things are being done behind the scenes, the best thing to do is deal with these events in the possible way, the limits of each one and keep in mind that according to your need every month have those events that we already know Arena / Gauntlet / Dungeon / Sacrifice / Frags.

Do not focus so much on characters, there are so many out there that sometimes many are equal in ability, and with patience we'll all get the desired allies, or that game will simply be short-lived.

Trying to absorb everything I've read here, with so many people here from the start, getting annoyed at the way things are being managed, or even getting hurt (this really should not happen) the best thing to do, if do you like the game, take it easy, know how to measure what a good "character" is and what a "money sucks", and what rewards are worth and effort.

Most importantly, perhaps the most difficult thing I've been trying to do is, choose which events I'm going to attend heavy, and which ones I'll just try the bare minimum, no matter what they invent. Some things, however cool or exclusive they seem, they are not, and what we “wanted” so much, ends up getting in the dust, because it was just another "way to make money". And in this game, that ends up being for the characters.

Few characters really change the game, lately betting on talismans has been a more viable option (and even then not always)

If you got here, thank you for reading this. This really is a great community for a game that seems so lost right now.

Blade
03-05-2019, 10:30 PM
yeah the frag increase was not well communicated and executed, no two opinions there i think. but it's completly unrelated to the event.

and don't forget blade i left 8 months ago because of similar things. but playing another game helped me realize what is good and what is bad about lotb. other games are not much better regarding monetisation in fact strike force is maybe even worse...

and the game got much better overall since i left. but the friendly free to play ambiente is gone for sure. in the end they have to pay the bills and we all want a good game which is moving forward. this will only be the case, if the game is profitable, and bottlenecks are a big part of creating revenue for the devs.... the overall quality got better and new content is released every month now even if it's only a stupid dungeon. this is actually pretty huge for this game.

and let's be honest for a second. doing 100 vortex in one sacrifice event is just stupid since it destroys the game economy. so i get that they fixed this with the gold bottleneck now, but we should have gotten time to prepare for this. it's unfair for those who have hoarded for months, just to realize that they got robbed by a dev induced inflation...

To be honest I got a "bad" feeling to see you come back, because to me this meant that MSF (which you seemed to like a lot!) also got worse. Mainly worse in terms of money demand. It is also a great brand and I guess more people play it compared to LotB? This could mean that the money spending is better distributed among people. But this seems to be not the case or even not necessary. Especially as Marvel is attracting more people that follow trends (=younger folks?) they have to milk such a game maybe even faster? I think that the loyalty of players here is really high, higher than for the average mobile game (I maybe see 1 Pokemon player per day lol).

Maybe the crazy sac events were meant to make the game boring for us long-term players to get us out as newer players are wanted that need to chase more things? We long-termers can play with the new shiny expensive cosmic talis and can grind the dungeons on madness auto to get 10 sets of Primordials, while the newer player is happy to get 1 set at all. I know it is hard to balance the game to be great for all types of players - probably its impossible.

Mobile games are just not meant to be there for decades. Most people are not patient enough anyway and due to a lot of possibilities to choose from, a lot of people tend to move on easily. This is different for people that follow one band for 20, 30 years like we do :)

It just took me a bit longer to realise that I have to deal differently with mobile games - well with LotB as it is the only mobile game I ever played. I am regularly a PC gamer and I still enjoy games from the 90s! I think this is not possible in the freemium world.
I payed my 82 €, not a single cent will be added, thanks for all the fun already I had!

@NF: Do what you need to do and if this means that you need to get more money out, milk the cow, before everything falls apart, do it - but we will notice and I start to prepare for the Live After Death
Up the irons and good night!

Saigrim
03-05-2019, 10:44 PM
As someone who on average drops $50 a month on this mobile game it does kind of rankle my feathers that they are getting greedier and greedier with the taking of resources and wanting even more for less. I know there are a lot who don't pay a dime, and many of the so called whales that drop undisclosed amounts of cash on it. I'd be curious to know what those numbers are. Anyhow, as someone who is already paying a fair monthly sum for this game, if you go by going rates of AAA online gaming companies, it really pisses me off that it's blatantly turning into a 'give us all you can' megachurch routine. So yeah, I feel I can bitch a little. I can also show my displeasure by not spending anymore money on the game and going the free route. As I stated awhile back, at least for me the effect is such, that once you get too behind, what the fucks the point. Oh, I'll keep playing to pass time here and there and enjoy it for what it is, but I guess my contributions don't make any difference. So I'll drop that cash elsewhere. Like the IM Fanclub store! LOL.

As if I need another Iron Maiden t-shirt. HAHAHAHA!

Amarthir
03-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Ya it turns out Present talismans are actually pretty damn good.

Combine them with Warlord talismans and the results will shock you ;)

Waffen
03-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Some of the disappointment comes from the changes they implemented followed by a purchase only event. The change in gold rewards at the end of the last sac event kind of started the uneasiness. Follow that with the soul stealing price increase in soul redemption started to tip the scales.

That’s absolutely true. I am not sure why it is so hard for NF to understand this.
I am still pissed About the way things were handled and the lack of communication with the fragment changes.
But after leviathan replied and said it was a oversight on their end I have been patiently waiting to see if they would do anything to fix the mistake that they made and admitted, before expressing my frustration about this event.

But it seems like they don’t care. They want us to pay for their mistakes.
My perspective about this game has completely changed on March 1st and followed by NF carelessness further strengthened my frustration towards this game.

I have never complained about all the much needed enhancements that NF has been putting away to make content that would bring them more money (this event for example). But Now they all seem to become unbearable for me.

I always loved playing gauntlet and have been finishing in the top 20 this season. However, I am having to push myself to even clear S this time. I just cant deal with the crappy talisman management system anymorE. But hey, who needs a better talisman management system when we can get a 3* Anubis for spending 5mil gold and 2500 IC that we do t have, right.

I think I am starting to hate this game by the day. All the money I have spent so far for this game has gone down the drain.
And I spent a lot of money on a mobile game than one should.

Anyways, I think I will stick around until the sac event, even though I don’t think it will change my mind.
But when the time comes, I will create a thread under troopers to thank all the forum member and my troopers that have been nothing but great!

Until then I will continue to play all my troopers everyday. But if you want to drop me and pick up another trooper, I understand.

slauki
03-05-2019, 11:32 PM
To be honest I got a "bad" feeling to see you come back, because to me this meant that MSF (which you seemed to like a lot!) also got worse.

Mobile games are just not meant to be there for decades. Most people are not patient enough anyway and due to a lot of possibilities to choose from, a lot of people tend to move on easily. This is different for people that follow one band for 20, 30 years like we do :)

It just took me a bit longer to realise that I have to deal differently with mobile games - well with LotB as it is the only mobile game I ever played. I am regularly a PC gamer and I still enjoy games from the 90s! I think this is not possible in the freemium world.
I payed my 82 €, not a single cent will be added, thanks for all the fun already I had!

nah msf is still much better as a game and i still play and enjoy it, because of the awesome alliance we have, but the game is similar repetitive and some game modes like blitz are just too time consuming and annoying. MSF is a high quality product with a monthly revenue of 5 mio usd in february according to sensortower. lotb had 140k in february and 160k in january according to the side so you cannot expect such a small game to have the same quality.

MSF has the same whale hunting approach like lotb with insane prices and ridiculous low value and recently they introduced a RNG based improvement, which really sucks...they also frustrate players and they use every dirty mind trick to create revenue. like the fear of missing out. i had to realize that lotb also started to abuse this. if you read leviathans announcements everything screams " DON'T MISS OUT" " LAST CHANCE " "EXCLUSIVE CHANCE" and so on. this is a very cheap trick to create demand, they learned as it seems ;)
but it's an unethical approach if you ask me. lotb wasn't that aggressive in the early days, this changed a lot.

but the whale hunting approach itself makes absolutely sense for lotb, if you think about it. a small playerbase with many loyal and hardcore fans/players with a high emotional connection to the game and the band behind...these guys are likely to spend a ton. this is the only monetisation which makes sense for this game. you only need a small % of whales to make money, microtransactions wouldn't work nearly as well here.

in the end it's our choice if we want to pay or not. i payed 1$ in MSF (yes, one) and around 15 in lotb in the last years. it was more of a donation because i wanted to support the game, but with this approach they won't get anoter buck out of me. nontheless it's possible to enjoy the game for free. you just cannot expect to get everything immediatly if you don't pay, but in the long run, you will get the most things you really need. and with the heroic souls and events they improved the situation a lot. so i will stick to both games for a while and i'm curious to see where everything will end.

TheoShodi
03-06-2019, 01:28 AM
The percentages are weird in this event, spend over 50 souls and did not complete the anubis characters, just 2 sentinels, i think these toons are rarer than the new dogs.

blade685
03-06-2019, 10:06 AM
The percentages are weird in this event, spend over 50 souls and did not complete the anubis characters, just 2 sentinels, i think these toons are rarer than the new dogs.

and me 0 of them all :)
And if you want the new dog you must use 150 000 000 gold!!!!

kgk56
03-06-2019, 10:19 AM

I only could get the two 3* anubis ... but I think that all new characters are rarer than any toons b4 (I usually could grab 5 or 6 new on 7)

Blade
03-06-2019, 10:29 AM
nah msf is still much better as a game and i still play and enjoy it, because of the awesome alliance we have, but the game is similar repetitive and some game modes like blitz are just too time consuming and annoying. MSF is a high quality product with a monthly revenue of 5 mio usd in february according to sensortower. lotb had 140k in february and 160k in january according to the side so you cannot expect such a small game to have the same quality.

MSF has the same whale hunting approach like lotb with insane prices and ridiculous low value and recently they introduced a RNG based improvement, which really sucks...they also frustrate players and they use every dirty mind trick to create revenue. like the fear of missing out. i had to realize that lotb also started to abuse this. if you read leviathans announcements everything screams " DON'T MISS OUT" " LAST CHANCE " "EXCLUSIVE CHANCE" and so on. this is a very cheap trick to create demand, they learned as it seems ;)
but it's an unethical approach if you ask me. lotb wasn't that aggressive in the early days, this changed a lot.

but the whale hunting approach itself makes absolutely sense for lotb, if you think about it. a small playerbase with many loyal and hardcore fans/players with a high emotional connection to the game and the band behind...these guys are likely to spend a ton. this is the only monetisation which makes sense for this game. you only need a small % of whales to make money, microtransactions wouldn't work nearly as well here.

in the end it's our choice if we want to pay or not. i payed 1$ in MSF (yes, one) and around 15 in lotb in the last years. it was more of a donation because i wanted to support the game, but with this approach they won't get anoter buck out of me. nontheless it's possible to enjoy the game for free. you just cannot expect to get everything immediatly if you don't pay, but in the long run, you will get the most things you really need. and with the heroic souls and events they improved the situation a lot. so i will stick to both games for a while and i'm curious to see where everything will end.

Thanks Slauki for sharing your experience with us and also these numbers! Man I expected MARVEL to be bigger but those are significant numbers! That is some factor above 30! Moreover, if you type marvel into the search bar on the site you mentioned, you get about 100 hits! They have a lot of games, which also means that they can compensate a lot if one game is not very successful. Taking this into account it is very clear that it is much harder for NF to be successful compared to these big companies and also that they should be more carefull with their player base. 5 millions in one month just for one of these games... wow maybe I should change my job ;)

These "dirty" psychological tricks might be the same for most of these games, which comes with the basic principle of this freemium approach. I can withstand quite well, but I feel sorry for those who can't and get into money trouble. From this perspective I would be very open for some advertisment and sponsering within the game. Also you are right that the whale-approach fits very well to these games and especially to LotB. I also talked about those topics in one of the earlier posts here.

I can also still enjoy the game, as it makes my all-time favorite band a bit more vivid and the artwork and style is predestined for something like this game! I can dive into the Maiden lore every day while I have only seen them 4 times on the stage so far. The fragment cuts and gold increase still hurt a lot and I am curious for their reply to my ticket about it. I have no problem to get things later then others that pay for it! My concerns are a bit different as I see the development within the last ~half a year. One of the few good changes are the heroics that you mentioned, and since a few weeks they are also available as legendary and mythical ones - this is really great! There never was such a "clear" way to get the characters you miss (but to be honest this is also needed as the character pool is so bloated now and still grows very fast). I did not need the epic souls, but they are ok, especially in connection with the fragment drops that go from the lowest (regular souls) to the highest. I also don't need hundreds of different Talis and new characters, but again this seems to be needed to keep the game in motion.
As you started to play again you will see some changes in the upcoming LoL event. Also the dungeons have changed in my perspective, as I got less Talisman drops every month. Some dungeons drop event soul frags so that you can farm a lot to get the char with a guarantee (see Ferryman dungeon), but this is not always the case (see the recent one). Gauntlet enemies are still allowed to wear all Talis they want and seem to win the coin toss in ~90%?. What is your experience with the Gauntlet? I mean as we are troopers I see your statistics :P

The small negative changes under the hood become more and more perceptible and I don't like the way they are implemented. Changes with a negative impact can be done within hours or minutes but annoying bugs can stay for years (interaction of counter attacks with shields) or weeks (Arena's 3h countdown does not reset after clearing the list anymore).
Simply, I don't like to be fooled and would always prefer to be informed about changes (even if they are negative for me) - in time. They call the fragment changes "adjustments" instead of clearly saying "this and that will change". Such things are ridiculous and unworthy in my eyes - especially in the name of Iron Maiden. Without this forum we would all be in the dark anyway. But many have drawn the same conclusion and keep their wallets closed from now on.

I am curious to see what the next events/characters and talis willl bring, how long this can go well and how long I can play with the resources I have and the strategies I use to stay competitive without paying. I am willing to adapt but if this will not be possible, it is what it is.

Esquatcho
03-06-2019, 01:17 PM
nontheless it's possible to enjoy the game for free. you just cannot expect to get everything immediatly if you don't pay, but in the long run, you will get the most things you really need. and with the heroic souls and events they improved the situation a lot.

Yep, I think this is the point. If you're a whale you can get everything. If you play for free you can get everything, just heeeaaaapppsss slower. I guess Im kinda cool with that.

Poor communication doesnt have any excuse though. But the key for me in this game is that they never remove the chance of getting decent chars longer term for free players.

slauki
03-06-2019, 01:53 PM
These "dirty" psychological tricks might be the same for most of these games, which comes with the basic principle of this freemium approach. I can withstand quite well, but I feel sorry for those who can't and get into money trouble. From this perspective I would be very open for some advertisment and sponsering within the game. Also you are right that the whale-approach fits very well to these games and especially to LotB. I also talked about those topics in one of the earlier posts here.

I don't mind it here that much since the overwhelming majority of all players should be adults. but the marvel universe is also attractive for teens and children and they don't have a clear idea of what is happening, this is a really big problem imo. we would need some regulation on this i belive.

My concerns are a bit different as I see the development within the last ~half a year. One of the few good changes are the heroics that you mentioned, and since a few weeks they are also available as legendary and mythical ones - this is really great! There never was such a "clear" way to get the characters you miss (but to be honest this is also needed as the character pool is so bloated now and still grows very fast).

7 new chars in one event is pure madness. MSF does 2-3 every month, i was really surprised with all the random chars out there, and now we even get the same chars in a different design... this is way too much imo, but they want to keep us chasing forever.

As you started to play again you will see some changes in the upcoming LoL event. Also the dungeons have changed in my perspective, as I got less Talisman drops every month. Some dungeons drop event soul frags so that you can farm a lot to get the char with a guarantee (see Ferryman dungeon), but this is not always the case (see the recent one). Gauntlet enemies are still allowed to wear all Talis they want and seem to win the coin toss in ~90%?. What is your experience with the Gauntlet? I mean as we are troopers I see your statistics :P

this is an outstanding game mode but i only played it once so far. it requires more strategy than the whole msf game, this is really cool. the character and talisman selection is just horrible though. it can take up to 10 minutes to setup one stupid team. this is horribly designed, but overall it's a very good game mode if you ask me. i just dislike that it still needs the same currency as arena, since this is devaluating arena a lot (but the rewards for arena are really crap since 2016, so who cares :) ).

The small negative changes under the hood become more and more perceptible and I don't like the way they are implemented. Changes with a negative impact can be done within hours or minutes but annoying bugs can stay for years (interaction of counter attacks with shields) or weeks (Arena's 3h countdown does not reset after clearing the list anymore).

same in msf, things that work in their favour stay there forever and small things that benefit the players get eliminated asap. our quality of live seems to be low priority for them, but everything that hurts the revenue is top priority....

Simply, I don't like to be fooled and would always prefer to be informed about changes (even if they are negative for me) - in time. They call the fragment changes "adjustments" instead of clearly saying "this and that will change". Such things are ridiculous and unworthy in my eyes - especially in the name of Iron Maiden. Without this forum we would all be in the dark anyway. But many have drawn the same conclusion and keep their wallets closed from now on.

yes the last changes i saw were very badly executed. but i don't think this will change anything at all. many forum and reddit members tend to think they have a big impact on the game, but in the end we are only a extremly small number of hardcore guys. 99% of all players don't know the forum and they decide about the future of the game. the devs only look at the overall numbers and decide afterwards if a decision was good or not. individuals are really meaningless for the big picture, since it's only statistics in the end. that's why they don't seem to care about individual opinions. took me some time to realize this, but after digging through some youtube vids i started to understand this dev approach....

druid138
03-07-2019, 04:12 AM
I also have not decided yet. Especially as I don't like that cosmic talisman stuff. I also did not finish SS in Gauntlet last time because of that. We all don't know where these Talis will go in the end but - unfortunately - they might become so powerful that it would be bad to miss out on them. Relics we can buy all the time but this (overpriced) cosmic stuff is only given drop by drop. It's remarkable how much it is stretched until you have enough material to do something with it. Well, I would just bunker it anyway and wait.

Blade - I missed this post my first time through this thread. This is a really important point that has not received enough attention, in my opinion. In fact, the rollout method of these cosmic talismans - and the lack of complete information about them - is my biggest concern right now. I'm going to open up a different thread specific to that topic.

Yup
03-07-2019, 04:52 AM
Not certain why it's confusing.. it's yet another method they can alter the power creep. Rather than new characters, then can drop the rare evo stuff.. allowing a big power boost via the talisman. -- Remember "Characters make money" -- so they are trying to find another, equally viable, revenue stream.. so "Cosmics make money" is the plan, clearly.

Blade
03-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Blade - I missed this post my first time through this thread. This is a really important point that has not received enough attention, in my opinion. In fact, the rollout method of these cosmic talismans - and the lack of complete information about them - is my biggest concern right now. I'm going to open up a different thread specific to that topic.

There was already some discussion about it in the post referring to the first event that featured these cosmics. You find that thread here -> click (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11329-Cosmic-Power-Earn-new-Cosmic-Talismans!&highlight=cosmic)

There I also gave my thoughts about the system (page 7, click (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11329-Cosmic-Power-Earn-new-Cosmic-Talismans!&p=93396&viewfull=1#post93396)).

So I don't know if there is a need for a new thread. Maybe a fresh one were we collect all information about these Talis, as the next step of evolution might be possible because of the current event? I cannot participate in that as I got only 2 Talis so far, both white T1 and hence they stay untouched at the moment.
If you decide to open a new thread, feel free to include my ideas if you like!

scott-5496
03-07-2019, 10:08 AM
I guess we all just need to take a view on what we want to egt frm the game and work from there. I used to chase eveything i could within reason - maybe spend on average £10 per month since it started and I was fine with that as I play the game a lot. But it seems ot me every update is a massive change to the negative, very little postitve. Bugs continue and more develop. Game inflation keep son growing while resources are hit harder. Newer players will spend to catch the meta and that helps keep the light son - older players like me will spend less as we get less RNG luck on pulling anthing new at all. I just did my first ten souls and all three star junk - I am fine with that but it certainly does not potivate me to pursue anything else.

For me I think I just need to chill and not chase as much. In time all characters will come and if I miss the next big OP character then so be it - I will fall away a little bit more each month. This month is a classic case of overkill so far - all those new characters, new tallies...the mind boggles as to what they will be doing for the rest of the year.

Then you get your quality fo life char from the devs and what have we seen to date - zip! What we do see is rune and shard overloads and we have to sell stuff or use stuff and spend more gold to get rid of it (depending on what you do to clear your resources when they overflow) - that is not a quality of life improvement - it is the exact opposite of that.

I am not annoyed about it as much as I thought and how I felt when the recent changes were made - settled down a bit about it now but overall I think we are looking at a very significant change in the game on all levels and I dont see it as overly positive for those of us who are on the forum or other sites - but it is probably all good for the rest who care not so much to comment in places like this.

satani
03-07-2019, 12:34 PM
i spent ~70 million to get the Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie (where do the s and ss come? In the german tranlation we have 2 different writings of him - the character soul spells different than the character in the event soul)
I got the 2 3* anubis. They seem ok. Now i'm only missing the iron coins rewards, so i'm grinding pvp and gauntlet.
Yeah, i noticed a rise in the fragment requirements. Luckily not for heroic souls, where i have plenty stored and wait for the time, musashi comes around.

Blade
03-07-2019, 12:43 PM
i spent ~70 million to get the Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie

70 Million?? Where the heck did you get those from? Lucky you! :)

Esquatcho
03-07-2019, 01:05 PM
70 Million?? Where the heck did you get those from? Lucky you! :)

Ikr! Mustnt have dropped much into the sac event I guess! Or maybe converted a heap of ironite banked?

dragonmat89
03-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know if gold spent on levelling/evolving chars/talis count towards the total spend? I didn't think to check before I bought the offers but it might help some people out to know that they might be able to do that if there is an overlap with the evo event...

Liu
03-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Does anyone know if gold spent on levelling/evolving chars/talis count towards the total spend? I didn't think to check before I bought the offers but it might help some people out to know that they might be able to do that if there is an overlap with the evo event...

To meet the event "challenges" you have to spend the respective currency in a store, doesn't matter which, but it has to be a store. Other expenditures don't count towards the event "challenges".

kkkreg5
03-07-2019, 03:31 PM
No responses to tickets, no Devs on the forums since Monday... not looking good... they must have been instructed to go dark... this is the first time I've ever felt that this game is doomed.

Natasmai
03-07-2019, 03:35 PM
i agree. I havent seen a response to my incorrect gauntlet rewards ticket yet either. Be interesting to see what happens when they announce the next event. should be tonight I think?

Because of february only having 28 days, we can theorize the dates of some of the march events.

The frag event started 2/11 so it should also start 3/11.
The sac started 2/13, seems reasonable that it would also start 3/13 keeping the same number of days between the events.
Sat15 event will probably start on 3/16 which was the same day as the dungeon run last month but coincides with St. Patty's
Gauntlet event will start on the first day of the next gauntlet season which should be 3/17-3/18?
Arena should be the next week, 3/23? But the Dungeon event is listed between guantlet and arena, so perhaps dungeon 3/23 and arena 3/30

All that leaves the Evo event falling in between 3/4 and 3/11. Seems it should start tonight or tomorrow?

rags-6094
03-07-2019, 05:00 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed but it seems to me the sale value of everything under the "Sell" tab has also been reduced.
I know it's not advisable to do it but not that long ago selling mid to high level runes, evo runes and various shards returned very good gold value..... not anymore...
Gold just became an even more precious commodity... it's gonna be a dismal sac event....

HuckFinn150
03-07-2019, 06:50 PM
He's anyone seen that the mega SOW refill was reduced to 60 SOW? Last time I clicked in error it was 140.

Saigrim
03-07-2019, 09:14 PM
No responses to tickets, no Devs on the forums since Monday... not looking good... they must have been instructed to go dark... this is the first time I've ever felt that this game is doomed.

Yeah, glad I am not the only one who's noticed the radio silence since the underhanded move.

And then I started thinking about NF, and this came to mind...

https://youtu.be/8wRHcfF1Sqs

kkkreg5
03-07-2019, 09:31 PM
Yeah, glad I am not the only one who's noticed the radio silence since the underhanded move.

And then I started thinking about NF, and this came to mind...

https://youtu.be/8wRHcfF1Sqs

That's effing great!!! The best!!!

Horus-2545
03-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Holy crap! I was really down on this event and still sulking about receiving the wrong Gauntlet rewards! But I just spent 5000 trooper points to buy my 4th Destiny Talisman. I had been thinking how much I love the Pharaoh Ramses and that his passive is pretty awesome--thinking too bad I would never get him. I then cashed in the 2 souls from the fragments. (That was only the 4th soul that I have cashed in total.) Lo and behold! Ramses! I've won the freaking lottery!

Esquatcho
03-08-2019, 04:10 AM
So far I've had 3 red eyes with these souls and pulled 2x4 star dupes and a dupe hallowed eddie :( Did get a red anubis though who looks pretty useful for a 3*!

MetalKing
03-08-2019, 04:24 AM
Red anubis is extremely useful with phantom, or magus priestess. It's a guaranteed stun for a character that was sleeping 1 round.

Blade
03-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Holy crap! I was really down on this event and still sulking about receiving the wrong Gauntlet rewards! But I just spent 5000 trooper points to buy my 4th Destiny Talisman. I had been thinking how much I love the Pharaoh Ramses and that his passive is pretty awesome--thinking too bad I would never get him. I then cashed in the 2 souls from the fragments. (That was only the 4th soul that I have cashed in total.) Lo and behold! Ramses! I've won the freaking lottery!

Congrats! So you must be the lucky one % in this event! Enjoy :)

Roberval
03-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Hey Blade. What change in mythical frags? not was a 500? i really dont remember

Blade
03-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Hey Blade. What change in mythical frags? not was a 500? i really dont remember

Class Mythics were 500 before, but the normal non specific one was lower. I thought 250, but correct me if I am wrong! Anyway they were changed, this was confirmed!

Edit: I looked up the thread again and the Mythics were "only" increased by 50 frags.

GotN
03-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Class Mythics were 500 before, but the normal non specific one was lower. I thought 250, but correct me if I am wrong! Anyway they were changed, this was confirmed!

That’s right. Normal mythic frags were doubled to 500 like the class specific frags for one soul.

Amarthir
03-08-2019, 05:57 PM
That’s right. Normal mythic frags were doubled to 500 like the class specific frags for one soul.

The mythical frags were always 500.

GotN
03-08-2019, 07:21 PM
The mythical frags were always 500.

Rechecked this. Normal mythical had an increase of 50 fragments, so must have been 450 for one soul befor which corresponds to 11,11%.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11507-March-2019-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY/page4
Post #39 from Kaz.

Amarthir
03-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Rechecked this. Normal mythical had an increase of 50 fragments, so must have been 450 for one soul befor which corresponds to 11,11%.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11507-March-2019-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY/page4
Post #39 from Kaz.

Idk about that I remember from the last Sacrifice event claim a bunch of Mythical souls and they were always 500.

Roberval
03-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Anyway... it was so wrong ... i really das with it...

rags-6094
03-09-2019, 03:37 AM
Can anyone confirm they have picked up (not including Rameses Eddie or the Warrior / Magis Anubis) one of the listed event characters from any other soul but a Dynasty Soul?

druid138
03-09-2019, 04:05 AM
Can anyone confirm they have picked up (not including Rameses Eddie or the Warrior / Magis Anubis) one of the listed event characters from any other soul but a Dynasty Soul?

I got the Assassin Anubis from an Assassin Epic that I had been saving. I haven't seen any of the others, except from the event souls.

Saigrim
03-09-2019, 04:06 AM
I did, Rags. Got Assassin Anubis from an assassin epic soul the first night.

rags-6094
03-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Thanks Saigrim but the other 4* event souls are not available through normal souls I think...

Yup
03-09-2019, 05:10 AM
None of the Anubis characters are available in souls.. the Pharaoh Dog Kings are though.

druid138
03-09-2019, 05:25 AM
None of the Anubis characters are available in souls.. the Pharaoh Dog Kings are though.

Assassin and Sentinel Anubis are in their respective normal souls. Only the Magus and Warrior are event exclusive.

Fister
03-09-2019, 05:28 AM
Not true Yup. Assassin Anubis can be pulled from Assassin Legendary soul I think it is.

Amarthir
03-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Sentinel Anubis can be pulled from a rare soul. And the Assassin comes from an assassin soul. All other variants are either stuck in heroic rotation or unreleased.

Aaron-5401
03-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Got one Magus Anubis out of 50(!) Dynasty Souls. The other souls only gave me 2 4* (W Corrupt Rescuer and S laser girl lol) and 3* trash...

Yup
03-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Hmm.. okay.. I've pulled Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel Anubis. Haven't seen Assassin or Gunner Anubis.

Seen Sentinel a few times. I thought Assassin Anubis was event only since I haven't seen him. And I also thought that the assassin in legendary souls is the Assassin Pharaoh Dog King and not Anubis.

I don't think there is a Gunner Anubis, is there?

thealchemist
03-09-2019, 10:22 AM
Hmm.. okay.. I've pulled Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel Anubis. Haven't seen Assassin or Gunner Anubis.

Seen Sentinel a few times. I thought Assassin Anubis was event only since I haven't seen him. And I also thought that the assassin in legendary souls is the Assassin Pharaoh Dog King and not Anubis.

I don't think there is a Gunner Anubis, is there?

Gunner is the upcoming fragment event. Assassin Anubis is available in all corresponding Assassin class souls and regular legendary souls.

I've done all the purchasing for iron coins, frontier coins and trooper badges but not the gold yet. Mostly because the only gold purchase on offer that I feel is worth it is the ironite purchase but thats a one off. I wish there was something better like at least an event soul for 500K instead of just a quarter of one via fragments. Or Cosmic talisman evo material like there is with Iron Coins. So if I am to complete at least 2.5M worth of event challenges looks like I have to buy stuff I don't want or need just to get the rewards. Thankfully I've been slowly building up my gold reserves since the sac event in January...

HuckFinn150
03-09-2019, 12:25 PM
I only found Assassin and Warrior Anubis. I never found the other 3.

nitro
03-11-2019, 01:58 PM
I got Magus & Sentinel Anubis same time open event souls.
And Ramesses Eddie too.

blade685
03-11-2019, 02:05 PM
after many many souls: ASS 2 times, green and blue, no warrior, or 5*

Esquatcho
03-12-2019, 11:21 AM
I only got a lonely warrior :(

Like the last two events, got plenty of red eyes, but just got stupid 4* dupes only....

Still that 3* anubis looks to be pretty handy. Am considering sharding up!

Am tempted to buy a few souls with ironite to try and get the magus, but tbh its probs not worth it. not really keen on pharoah and at least the other DK/Anubises will be available elsewhere.

Blade
03-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Opened all 12 souls I had and got blue, green and red Anubis...not too bad!

GotN
03-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Got all exclusive characters + green Anubis. Others will come, so pretty satisfied with that.

R1ck
03-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Opened 12 event souls and only blue eyes, no new character. Opened an assassin mystical soul and got assassin dog.

Banished
03-13-2019, 09:21 AM
I only got a lonely warrior :(

Like the last two events, got plenty of red eyes, but just got stupid 4* dupes only....

Still that 3* anubis looks to be pretty handy. Am considering sharding up!

Am tempted to buy a few souls with ironite to try and get the magus, but tbh its probs not worth it. not really keen on pharoah and at least the other DK/Anubises will be available elsewhere.

Same here.

kgk56
03-13-2019, 11:53 AM
I'm missing the 4* Magus & 4* Assassin Anubis

scott-5496
03-13-2019, 02:29 PM
Missing them all except the gunner of course!