PDA

View Full Version : Little tip for some extra gold.

Intimidator
03-05-2019, 06:52 PM
With these resent changes that took a lot of our resources and also raising the gold price for claiming some of the souls here’s a way to get some extra gold.

When you get a talimas as a reward for a victory I’m guessing that most of you sell them direct for gold.
All 3*talisman (common and the more rare ones)sell for 2346 gold if you sell them directly.
But if you don’t sell them directly but sell them from the tab in “my Team” the common ones give the same amount of gold (2346) and the more rare ones give a lot more gold.
For example a 3* Tranquility talisman gives then 14076 gold instead of 2346 gold
That’s an extra 11730 gold for free!!

Most players may know about this but I never read anything about this and didn’t notice this until a few weeks ago. With all this shit going on with the extra gold costs (yes,I’m still pissed) I thought i would share this “trick” with you guys and maybe help some troopers out there. \m/

Liu
03-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Now that you've shared it the devs are prolly going to "fix" it. Same as with eternity ed ... Thank you though, I didn't know it !

Intimidator
03-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Well...if the devs are going to change this maybe then it’s time to stop playing at all.
Most of us play this game every day with all it’s bugs and update issues and even though we’re frustrated about it we play on. But the sneaky move they pulled on us this time was some next level shit, so if they change the gold reward after I shared it perhaps then it’s time to quit. If we can’t help each other then what’s the point of being on a forum?

Seventhson6669
03-06-2019, 06:00 AM
If you need gold, farm Powerslave on madness level. It heals about 7,000 gold per turn and costs 4 SOT. You'll get nearly 280,000 gold per 80 SOT (sands of time). Sod refills 3-4 times per day, so it adds up. If you also need 3star evo runes, then farm Matter of Life and Death, but it cost 5 SOT, so you'll only get about 120k gold per 80 SOT.
When it comes to talismans, if you sell High Rarity talisman, like Rage or Flash, you'll get 700,000 gold when maxed out, but costs 450k gold to level the talisman up, so it's the same to farm Powerslave. Also, I'd only sell duplicates.

scott-5496
03-06-2019, 11:36 AM
I always sell my stuff through my team - never used any other way. You can make a lot of extra gold farming NOTB but I usually do Powerslave to upgrade characters for sac or roster and for the evo events or AMOLAD if I need to do it quicker but to one character usually. I am going for it just now as using the XP boost thing and getting a bunch or characters ready for evo event by getting them just close to 99% maxed at each level.

Red/Green/Blue/Gunner/Assassin Basic 3 star = 2346 (sell them all usually)
Red/Green/Blue/Gunner/Assassin 3 star (BNW tallies like Immortal/Rage/Quake etc) = 4692 (I dont tend to sell these as they are decent to add to the gauntlet roster characters)

All 'premium' or harder to get stuff like primordial/purge/future/soul/oracle/force/flash/serenity/tranquility are all the higher 14,076.....never sold them direct though I know you can - prefer to take a look at what I have each day or every other day and stick them on a random character for stoing and upgrading if required.

Sets like the more up to date decent ones (Sustain/Soul/Future/Destiny/Snow etc) = 14076

Sawar
03-08-2019, 12:28 AM
How do you sell talismans "directly"? I know your advise is to NOT sell directly, but I've only sold them in My Team as I am unaware of any other way to sell them???

Natasmai
03-08-2019, 12:41 AM
when the rewards pop up on screen, you touch hand hold on the talisman and it will pop up a box. one of the options is to sell the item. same goes for just about any other loot drops.

Wyphy
03-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Another useful saving tip, which I'm guessing most know, when upgrading characters or talismans to max of a tier, use 1-3 less shards than needed and work your way down to 1* shards.

Takes more time, but you can save a lot using 9 x 5*, 1 x 4*, 1 x 3*, 1 x 2*, and 2 x 1* rather than just using 10 x 5*.

dragonmat89
03-08-2019, 03:16 PM
Another useful saving tip, which I'm guessing most know, when upgrading characters or talismans to max of a tier, use 1-3 less shards than needed and work your way down to 1* shards.

Takes more time, but you can save a lot using 9 x 5*, 1 x 4*, 1 x 3*, 1 x 2*, and 2 x 1* rather than just using 10 x 5*.

As well as this, even just using, for example, 15 x 4* instead of 10 x 5* can save a few k per talisman.

Sawar
03-09-2019, 10:13 AM
when the rewards pop up on screen, you touch hand hold on the talisman and it will pop up a box. one of the options is to sell the item. same goes for just about any other loot drops.

I guess this is on Android only... I don't get this in my old iPhone 5 :P

HeadOnFire
03-15-2019, 08:35 AM
It’s people like you that are the reason why we can’t have nice things.

It's truly sad when someone trying to help people is considered to be at fault. And I'm not blaming you angelkelly, I'm directing this at the game's developers.

WickermanBR
03-23-2019, 02:09 PM
With this new update of March 22 and the increase of gold in Night City it is possible to receive on average at least 26,000 gold every 8 SoT.
I do not know if there is any place there that yields more than that, I have not tested, but I am referring to Words of Warning. So it looks like it really is surrendering.
With 120 SoT, more or less 15 matches, you get about 400,000 gold. Seems interesting.

and let me tell you, in one opportunity, the reward received was only gold, however, it was 41,000, so I believe Night City is a good place to get gold these days.

Ip4
03-23-2019, 02:22 PM
FFE with eternal
Killer Prime warlord
Blue lilith with fortune talisman

my auto team for WARDS OF WARNING

WickermanBR
03-23-2019, 02:40 PM
FFE with eternal
Killer Prime warlord
Blue lilith with fortune talisman

my auto team for WARDS OF WARNING

Hey Ip4,
nice team, FFE / KP, give account of the message at Night city.
Did you notice any other place with bigger drop of gold?

Words of Warning seems to be reasonably quick to keep up and the numbers of gold are good.

Ip4
03-23-2019, 02:48 PM
tested only this two on madness only WoW is best for now
https://i.ibb.co/4YmYdD2/80-AC7-FD0-4102-4480-ABD5-1-BB5018-DD48-D.png
i also see 40000 gold after finish WoW maybe that's the bug...

Esquatcho
03-23-2019, 09:41 PM
So this is WoW on normal, still better than NotB?