PDA

View Full Version : Fate’s Memory (Evolution) - Earn new Cosmic Talismans!

Leviathan
03-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until March 23rd at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics)

Get ready to battle in the Brave New World and Night City! Focus on these areas to collect the Runes you’ll need to power up your Talismans and complete the Event Challenges!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 1 Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul is a brand new item that will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Events Store!

SteveHarris
03-08-2019, 12:14 AM
More garbage.

Saigrim
03-08-2019, 12:18 AM
You can’t make this stuff up....

Muzzleloader
03-08-2019, 12:20 AM
Lets spend more gold. It's like a Friday night here, money just burning a hole in everyone pocket.

chrismt
03-08-2019, 12:22 AM
2 consecutive events where no gameplay is involved and where the main goal is for us to spend all of our gold. I’m not one to complain but wow

GotN
03-08-2019, 12:22 AM
Oh wow, this is so boring...

Amarthir
03-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Meh I preferred the last one they did where you level up the characters. I only needed 25 cosmic frags so I maxed out 20 3* Talismans and got the lamest version of cosmic talisman, a tier one white health +15% one. Event is over for me I'm not spending my gold on your bullshit.

Zantarath
03-08-2019, 12:30 AM
WOW Brother Amarthir
how the frick did we get the exact same thing? +15hp white t1 trash? i think Devs are trying to fuck with us

Did they make our first summon during this even trash tier so we would buy talisman souls?

Amarthir
03-08-2019, 12:42 AM
WOW Brother Amarthir
how the frick did we get the exact same thing? +15hp white t1 trash? i think Devs are trying to fuck with us

Did they make our first summon during this even trash tier so we would buy talisman souls?

Probably. The one I got last time was a purple tier1 with attack +15% and I use that all the time.

HuckFinn150
03-08-2019, 01:13 AM
I'm not chasing this dog. I'm just going to grind for my troopers.

Natasmai
03-08-2019, 01:17 AM
ive opened 4 of these cosmic talis since they were introduced, all have been white level 1's. 2 have been magic based with a +15% magic and 2 have been atk based with +15% hp.

Im not even interested in grinding for cosmic evo materials if they cant even give me decent cosmics worth evolving.

Zantarath
03-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Probably. The one I got last time was a purple tier1 with attack +15% and I use that all the time.

ur not shitting me?
i got the exact same shit purple t1 last summon lol 15% atk as well

Volrath
03-08-2019, 01:44 AM
I had a feeling it would be talismans. If the last event didn't drain all your gold, this one probably will.

Well, at least farming one-star talismans is unique!

HeadOnFire
03-08-2019, 01:50 AM

Saigrim
03-08-2019, 01:50 AM
Only way it will drain your gold is if you fall for this shit.

Nifelheim
03-08-2019, 01:54 AM
where is the best place to farm 3star evo runes? the ones used to evolve 4star talismans into 5star. looks like an "A" on it opposed to the ones with a "J" on them.

takes 9 of them to evolve 1 talisman, so they run out fast, and im out.

Natasmai
03-08-2019, 02:23 AM
highest level of BNW you can farm, any of the BNWs.

Zantarath
03-08-2019, 02:24 AM
where is the best place to farm 3star evo runes? the ones used to evolve 4star talismans into 5star. looks like an "A" on it opposed to the ones with a "J" on them.
takes 9 of them to evolve 1 talisman, so they run out fast, and im out.
In terms of real world speed it’s lord of flies
In terms of talisman and materials it’s brave new world

In terms of efficiency sands of time spending. Prob NoTB

HuckFinn150
03-08-2019, 02:51 AM
This game is so buggy tonight, I was barely able to grind. I've finished my troopers and I'm done for the day.

thealchemist
03-08-2019, 03:15 AM
The game has needed to be restarted today like 4 times already, whats up with that? I had a feeling it would be talismans this time. Luckily I had enough 2* talismans from Night City stored away in dupes to complete the power up of 2* easily. But 1*? Who would keep those or even farm on normal levels besides new players? Which means farming for the bloody things. Unlike characters which can be easily had from the book of souls.....a decent chunk of this so called event I would complete anyway so I am kinda getting something for nothing. But its clear they are trying to get us to spend up and use our resources chasing "mystical" materials that are almost impossible to get. More and more we are having to pick and choose which events we do and how much we extend on each one.

WickermanBR
03-08-2019, 03:18 AM
Just for fun, due to the weather lately (laughs). Has anyone noticed that the new "must-have" packages are not appearing on the "special" tab of the store?
Poor life ...

hold
03-08-2019, 03:43 AM
I thought the last "event" was a new low ... I was wrong ...

Stormseye
03-08-2019, 04:59 AM
Just needed 50 frags and got a 15% magic to add to my 15% health relic. Done.

satani
03-08-2019, 06:54 AM
i'm still busy grinding iron coins to fulfill the last quest of the previous event.
Have'nt checked on the requirements for this event, but if it involves spending gold anyhow, I'm off for this, as i was barely able to spend the 5 million (at least on 2 devices) before.

i have 2 cosmic talismans on all accounts, but i'm at 0 or max 1 out of 5 for the evo materials. It'l be a long time before i can get even one of these up. (i mean, ok even at 2* max, the %-Live-cosmic talisman has some good stats and is currently wandering from slot to slot for the gauntlet.

Ip4
03-08-2019, 07:45 AM
i don't need more than one cosmic talisman,what's the point to have more if can't upgrade to lv3...i am collecting resources and skip this event...

Deathbat6120
03-08-2019, 08:08 AM
The only reason I've attempted this event is due to the fact that I needed to upgrade some talismans anyway... Except, oh no! I ran out of gold with the last event! Great!

Can we have some actual events that require, y'know, actually playing the game instead of just spending?

Blade
03-08-2019, 08:28 AM
The event is ok. We had one last month about leveling/evolving characters, now we have it for Talis. Will it always alternate between the both now as these cosmic events are on a monthly basis? Would be a bit boring, but most events are repetitive anyway.

The good thing about this event is that we have 16 days to go and as we level (and evolve) at least one Tali per day anyway for the daily reward, this one does not require that much on top. I am really "excited" to get my third T1 white thing in the end.

Esquatcho
03-08-2019, 08:45 AM
ur not shitting me?
i got the exact same shit purple t1 last summon lol 15% atk as well

Dude, purple cosmic talismans are awesome. Nothing shit about them!

kgk56
03-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Another 15% ATK but red this time :(

Symbiote
03-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

Soo.., earn "Talisman Souls" from Event Challenges and we will get Talisman Fragments... *Facepalm*

Buuut i like to get another one of this Talismans. :) These Fragments will give me a second one. Hell yeah.

URock
03-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Got a 2nd white T1 with +15% magic. What a shit RNG. Would be nice to choose a talisman, but the RNG is so boring and frustrating!

Yup
03-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Dev are getting obvious.....

An event where achievements are earned based on spending gold.....

Followed by an event that requires gold in order to level up talismans.....

Gee, ya think they hope you spend real $$$ to get more gold???

---------------------

For what it's worth.. I have 5 cosmics.. All of them T1.. never seen anything more so the odds of getting better than T1 seem about as good as a 5 star toon drop from a rare soul. and..... you CAN'T evolve the T1's because the necessary items haven't been made available.

Saigrim
03-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Yep, and a Sacrifice event just around the corner with people already complaining they have no gold. I’ve enjoyed this little game for the past three years, but I sense it is drawing to a close.

infinite dreamer
03-08-2019, 02:36 PM
I don't get the timing of the current increases in gold costs. With Maiden coming back on tour with an attachment to the game, why wouldn't the developers want to keep the game reasonable for newer players since the tour is like a recruitment drive? I could kind of see changing things after more players are hooked after the tour. Maybe they think new players will spend big $?

Hank93
03-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Soooo... Lord of Light is just gone. I wanted to finish the last few missions I have but, okay, whatever, you want me to pay more to participate in these terribly bad events.

Waffen
03-08-2019, 02:58 PM
I don’t know what to say anymore. I was hoping for something decent to help change my mindset about this game. But instead NF pulls this crap again. I don’t have any talismans that I want/need to be upgraded and not to mention the amount of gold and xp runes I will have to waste chasing a cosmic talisman that would give me a t1 crap.

Was planning on sticking around until the sac event but it seems like NF is doing everything they can to get rid of players. Are they doing this to make it easy on the servers? Lmao. Well, I think it’s working...

Wyphy
03-08-2019, 03:01 PM

Uh, it's been obvious for several months.
Now it's just blatant.

SteveHarris
03-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Feels like I've been here before

Yup
03-08-2019, 03:12 PM
For the first time in over a year I can't complete achievements without spending real money. I mean there's just no way. Farming the most profitable level (NotB) for the next 14 days will not yield enough gold to level up all the talismans necessary. I could sell items I have in stock, but that merely ensures I won't have items for the next event. And I'm sitting on a huge stockpile of souls and fragments I can't redeem because gold has all but vanished from the game as a reward.

....... frankly, I think I'm now done.

GotN
03-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Soooo... Lord of Light is just gone. I wanted to finish the last few missions I have but, okay, whatever, you want me to pay more to participate in these terribly bad events.

LoL dungeon is always closed Fr/ Sat, so it wouldn’t change anything, if it was shown ;)

What I find really upsetting, we have to spent millions of gold in consecutive events and now have to farm low levels for stupid useless 1* Talismans where we get close to ZERO gold in return. I just used 60 SoT on Shadow o t Wicker Man normal to get 1* talisman and I didn’t even get the 5 you need for the achievement! I’m not a friend of poured language, so I will express myself diplomatically: DEVS, if you don’t realize what is going on here atm, you are more blind than I thought! You are scaring off all your loyal players, especially the REAL IM fans! Yeah, I know, won’t help anything! That’s just pathetic! :(

Update:
Just noticed another thing: to power up a 1* Talisman you need Four 1* runes of the same colour which costs 600 gold. As I only have 3*+ runes, like surely most of us, I have to use one 3* which costs 3.000 gold, so 5 time the amount. I could do that or farm another low level on BNW to get low star runes and AGAIN close to ZERO GOLD IN RETURN FOR EVEN MORE SOT!!! You really can’t be serious about that DEVS!!! Really have no words for that any more, I’m done with that shit!!!!

Update 2:
...and ofc I got a shitty white 1* cosmic talisman... 🤬
The funny thing is, you don’t even get enough evo material to EVOLVE SHIT!!! 😂🤣😂 Maybe you think about THAT DEVS!

Update 3:
Players, that quit playing since upsetting update concerning diverse fragments 01/03 and this great event: 1
Goodbye Waffen!

Saigrim
03-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Iron Maiden doesn't need this game to draw an audience. LOL! It's the other way around. This game will up and die at some point, and guess what, I'll be rockin Maiden in my garage while Im workin on things, in my earbuds while doing yardwork, on road trips with the wife, all the usual stuff since way before this game. Don't get me wrong, the game is awesome. Eddie is awesome. The artwork, yep, awesome. It's frosting on the cake that is Iron Maiden. The obvious, blatant, unforgiving, money milking tactics they are using, playing on fans devotion to the band, and offering a lot less shit for overly inflated prices has gotten way out of hand. This has turned me so sour against NF in that past few weeks. As I pointed out, I kick-in about $50 a month, and apparently that's not even enough to keep up, that I honestly feel like I've been effed over as a loyal player and fan. They must be making mad cash from the whales if they don't give a rats ass about the rest of us. Well. good luck with that, hope they fund you until the ship goes down. Me, I'm headed back to shore with the Pilot, his son, and the hermit.

Well, at least my wallet is. I'll hang on to this piece of driftwood until I can't stay afloat any longer. ;)

rags-6094
03-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Has anybody got unused apps on there mobile device? That's where this is headed for me too, I don't think I'll delete it or sell and sacrifice everything I have, a large portion of that came indirectly from money I've spent,($100-150 pm)
This month and the month prior my wallet developed some cobwebs where this game is concerned...

I think I'll continue to play my troopers and work on personal goals as well as build up talismen for my characters if it helps in an event so be it but I'm not necessarily taking part in this crap.

I have only ever managed to claim 2 x cosmic talisman the first was a single star blue magic, the second a single star purple magic, both I rounded up to 2* a while ago, some parts of them even at this tiny level do seem to have ok stats I have to admit, but becoming so wound up in the game to develop one tiny piece of a potential characters stats seems absurd.

I think this is called micro management? I fear that if the game sticks around long enough the players that stick around as well and make the effort to build up these talisman may have a clear advantage over others in other parts of the game, as I've said even at 1 & 2* these talisman do hold some ok stats... but the idea of burning resources for such a small reward leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth....

Symbiote
03-08-2019, 06:51 PM

An event where achievements are earned based on spending gold.....

Followed by an event that requires gold in order to level up talismans.....

Gee, ya think they hope you spend real $$$ to get more gold???

---------------------

For what it's worth.. I have 5 cosmics.. All of them T1.. never seen anything more so the odds of getting better than T1 seem about as good as a 5 star toon drop from a rare soul. and..... you CAN'T evolve the T1's because the necessary items haven't been made available.

I think we should finally accept, that they do what they do since Events arrived and it won't change..,
I done with wondering what happens with this game or the decisions of the "brains" of it. ;)

Tim28213
03-08-2019, 07:20 PM
Ironically it was time for me to buy more ironite. I had planned to, but based on the recent changes I too have decided to hold onto my wallet a while.
Money is not the issue. When I am happy and enjoying playing I am more than willing to pay what I joking call "the entertainment expense" for this hobby. For me this is entertainment. I don't have to be at the top of the lists to have fun and be entertained. I do not feel entertained right now though and thus do not feel the need to pay.

I've played through my troopers and SoW, but I have not purchased a single refill since the update event occurred. This is unusual because I like to burn as far as I can into gauntlet as fast as I can normally. This time its one or two fights a day when SoW refills on its own and I'm finding that I'm ok with it. I've even had time to start playing other things I enjoy like occasional poker and some PC games so old I won't even list them here lol. I'll end up lower than normal, but at the end of the gauntlet season it really is barely any difference in the end reward and I won't have an odd number of talismans to add to my already bloated inventory.

And for the love of Eddie would someone please resolve the rune inventory issue? I mean seriously I went to Ailing Kingdom to farm some level 1 talismans to level up for the current event and the first run I go over inventory. Fix that and next run I am over inventory again. Hello, I've played for years and I do not have partial stacks of level 1 runes so every time I get one I end up over the dang limit again. How could the devs not see this coming when they introduce 9 new runes in such a short time? Do something to make me feel good about the state of the game and where it is headed so I will want to spend again in the future. I will never be a whale (never knew that term before this) but I assure you there are many people like me that spend a little here and there when we are happy and that has to add up to amount to something significant over time...

Saigrim
03-08-2019, 07:36 PM
Ironically it was time for me to buy more ironite. I had planned to, but based on the recent changes I too have decided to hold onto my wallet a while.
Money is not the issue. When I am happy and enjoying playing I am more than willing to pay what I joking call "the entertainment expense" for this hobby. For me this is entertainment. I don't have to be at the top of the lists to have fun and be entertained. I do not feel entertained right now though and thus do not feel the need to pay.

I've played through my troopers and SoW, but I have not purchased a single refill since the update event occurred. This is unusual because I like to burn as far as I can into gauntlet as fast as I can normally. This time its one or two fights a day when SoW refills on its own and I'm finding that I'm ok with it. I've even had time to start playing other things I enjoy like occasional poker and some PC games so old I won't even list them here lol. I'll end up lower than normal, but at the end of the gauntlet season it really is barely any difference in the end reward and I won't have an odd number of talismans to add to my already bloated inventory.

And for the love of Eddie would someone please resolve the rune inventory issue? I mean seriously I went to Ailing Kingdom to farm some level 1 talismans to level up for the current event and the first run I go over inventory. Fix that and next run I am over inventory again. Hello, I've played for years and I do not have partial stacks of level 1 runes so every time I get one I end up over the dang limit again. How could the devs not see this coming when they introduce 9 new runes in such a short time? Do something to make me feel good about the state of the game and where it is headed so I will want to spend again in the future. I will never be a whale (never knew that term before this) but I assure you there are many people like me that spend a little here and there when we are happy and that has to add up to amount to something significant over time...

Dude! This is exactly how I am! I drop money when I am happy and actually get something to drop during one of these events. The last two events I had to chase the goddamn Eddies all the way to the 750 fragments, but I still spent. You’d think once in awhile you’d actually get the current prize from the actual event souls and not have to wipe out all your resources every single time. The devaluation of everything and making everything harder to obtain is the worst tactic yet they’ve used. This is what finally triggered my “hey, quit trying to screw us” rant.

rags-6094
03-08-2019, 07:54 PM
This is the same for me if I'm happy and enjoying the game I'll spend, but I won't spend a cent even on ironite which has been a normal monthly expense for me for 2 years at least...

Oh well their loss, I hope they are heeding our words fellow troopers!

Muzzleloader
03-08-2019, 07:54 PM
I have not been happy with how the game has been evolving over the last few months, and have been letting my nephew play my account. At first this event ticked me off so I didnt post about it, but after reflection it isnt as bad as it first appeared.

This event on the surface seemed a big gold grab especially after the last event. It cost about 500k to max a rune if you have all evo materials. If you only play powerslave and all skull quests you can earn between 500 -700 K gold per day without ironite refills. We only need to max 10 runes over 14 days, so it is not unreasonable to be able to accomplish the challenges gold expectations. Some may not have enough evo materials so it wont be doable.

You can complete most if not all of this event without any loss/gain of gold. My concern is about limited resource slots are becoming as much a problem as gold management. The real downside of this event anyone who is in a gold crunch wont be able to do much in the next sac event if the event continues as the previous one turned out.

Tim28213
03-08-2019, 08:02 PM
I did a rough calculation and it will cost approximately $2,644,560 gold to complete the upgrade/evolution of all of the requirements in this event. That really isn't that bad, its just the one thing on top of the other syndrome stacking up keeping the irritated feelings alive.

For the above calculation I had to use 3* runes to power up the tier 1 and 2 talismans because I had already burned all of my 1* and 2* runes trying to clear inventory overflow errors. So that number could be a few thousand cheaper but its really close.

slauki
03-08-2019, 08:19 PM
I did a rough calculation and it will cost approximately $2,644,560 gold to complete the upgrade/evolution of all of the requirements in this event. That really isn't that bad, its just the one thing on top of the other syndrome stacking up keeping the irritated feelings alive.

For the above calculation I had to use 3* runes to power up the tier 1 and 2 talismans because I had already burned all of my 1* and 2* runes trying to clear inventory overflow errors. So that number could be a few thousand cheaper but its really close.

seems pretty accurate to me, so basicly it's 3 days of farming to get a few decent rewards. the event is boring but not necessary cash grabbing or unreasonable imo...

Symbiote
03-08-2019, 09:32 PM
The game has needed to be restarted today like 4 times already, whats up with that?

If you make games only with $$$ as goal you won't do it with love and passion. And if you don't do things with love and passion it results in shit. :)

For my personal what i clearly see is that the Artists do their work with love and passion because the whole Art of this Game is awesome.., but the Heads of this i don't know the english word for it.., don't know what they are doing.., the pricetags are more than out of this world. xD And these events over events.., i dunno.., but.., like someone said some Events ago.., if you make peace with this evolution of this game it will be easier to accept that they do what they do.., but i will still love the Art of this Game.., :)

Can we have some actual events that require, y'know, actually playing the game instead of just spending?

What? oO Do you mean like real gamecontent? oO In what World do you live? :D :P Do not expect that from Greedy Frog.

Oh well their loss, I hope they are heeding our words fellow troopers!

Are you serious? :D I mean they will.., but then it is too late. ;D

Rain88
03-08-2019, 09:57 PM
I don't get why everyone is complaining. Events like this sucks but events that requires repeating the same task endlessly (use permadeath 67,021 times) is supposed to be "fun"?

Amarthir
03-08-2019, 10:17 PM
I don't get why everyone is complaining. Events like this sucks but events that requires repeating the same task endlessly (use permadeath 67,021 times) is supposed to be "fun"?

To be fair Permadeath challenges are pretty easy cuz of Gunner chopper and Killer Prime but I get your point.

I believe that our collective issue here is the recent actions and changes to the game, mixed with the radio silence from the developers on the forum. After raising the fragment costs, doubling soul costs and from what I heard, also reducing the sale value of talismans. And then having all these events where you have to spend spend spend a bunch of gold, literal millions at a time, for bland, mediocre rewards, especially right before the next Sacrifice event, where the soul price changes are really gonna hit us in a big way, this is why alot of people are considering leaving or taking breaks.

Also this isn't really a big deal but the Lord of light dungeon has been gone for like a day and a half now, so that's a thing.

Symbiote
03-08-2019, 10:25 PM
If i hadn't read here i would know that souls cost got increased... oO
Edit: Oh i see it.., Rare Soul 50/50 to get one Soul.., wow.., Greed.., one of the seven deadly sins.., but if you need it. ;) I mean it is clearly blatant since the beginning in the real life money cost.., but yeah. :D

I only can talk for my self.., but i would wish that we would get more REAL gamecontent like back in the days when this game got released.. ok i started in January 2017.., not really at the beginning because i couldn't because of not having a phone to play it. :D
But when i started back in these days it was sooo much fun to play it, i really loved it and it take me through tough times in real life.., and to work towards long term Goals like Grim Reaper Eddie.., i was sooooooo happy when i achieved this Goal.., it was so great because Dance of Death was one of the Album of my youth.., i liked and still like this song like a lot of others.., ok i love so much songs.. ^^

But when Events arrived and this Auto-Replay feature the game changed into a fucking grinding machine what needs to run 24/7 grind grind grind (sorry i had to do this.. xD :P).. yeah.. and i think a lot of other players feel the same.

And what Amarthir says.., the devs are silent.., there is no communication with us the players.., and so on..,

btw. Talisman Soul Pack 10 per month 54,99 € i mean really? xD 10 Times?! (549,90 €) Why not.., i have no words for this. :D I will never have. xxxD
5335 "unglaublich preiswert" -> very cheap -> 32,99 € for digital Crap.., which will get lost if the game will shut down.., for this money i can buy full or two full games on Steam.., or on DVD what i have forever.., it's so funny..,

And yeah.. they still don't fixed the language issue on the news feed if you set the game on english.., some of the devs told me over a year ago that they will look into. x'D

Zerynx
03-08-2019, 10:55 PM

I LOL'ed.
(Adding more characters, but only really wanted to post the above.)

Rain88
03-08-2019, 11:08 PM
To be fair Permadeath challenges are pretty easy cuz of Gunner chopper and Killer Prime but I get your point.

I believe that our collective issue here is the recent actions and changes to the game, mixed with the radio silence from the developers on the forum. After raising the fragment costs, doubling soul costs and from what I heard, also reducing the sale value of talismans. And then having all these events where you have to spend spend spend a bunch of gold, literal millions at a time, for bland, mediocre rewards, especially right before the next Sacrifice event, where the soul price changes are really gonna hit us in a big way, this is why alot of people are considering leaving or taking breaks.

Also this isn't really a big deal but the Lord of light dungeon has been gone for like a day and a half now, so that's a thing.

No argument there... lately devs seems to be ignoring community and decreasing the transparency. But I don't get why some would prefer events that requires "playing the game" as in repeating the same tasks endlessly

Esquatcho
03-09-2019, 02:11 AM
Personally I dont mind this event. I am using it an excuse to level up talismans that Ive been meaning to do for ages.

I think the problem is that the gold hike, done for a good reason for the last sac event, is not sustainable in ongoing mode.

I implore the devs to return gold costs back to what they were. Outside of events where you get a heap of 5* idols, it was quite well balanced. I never managed to get millions upon millions of gold and then it decreased over time, particularly upgrading chars and talismans. But now, there simply is not enough gold ever and that isnt just a small bottleneck, but a huge one.

Symbiote
03-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Sooo i got my second Cosmic Talisman.., it was a Purple T2 ATK 15%.

But what i discovered what i didn't last time.., ^^
If i want to upgrade with these White Rune it costs 3x 2* for a cost of 14.625 Gold.., if i want to use a 5* it costs 156.000 Gold... o_O
I upgraded the last one for this Price because i only had 5* Runes.., oO wtf.., where do we get the 2*?

But really.., to evolve these kind of Talis.., we need toooo MUCH Rainbow Evo Runes.., 50x 2*.., 25x 3*
If we would need them just for normal Talismans it would be ok.., but to get these resources.., who is responsible for the Balance of this game?!

But the rewards with 6x 2* Rainbow Evo Runes are VERY HELPFUL. x'D

HuckFinn150
03-09-2019, 02:32 PM
That's why I quit chasing them. I have 3 or 4 basic. They cost way too much to upgrade. I've left some on characters, but mostly in going back to an oddball maxed talisman

Symbiote
03-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Yeah. I stopped chasing for anything in this Game some weeks ago, when i accepted that these Events suck more and more. :D

kkkreg5
03-10-2019, 02:30 AM
No longer going to spend real $ after the events of these past few weeks (I've donated way too much). Pulling another T1 white from "challenges" sealed it for me. I didn't pay to increase my status. I made no attempts to reach Eternal. I simply wanted all the Eddies. So far, I have them all, until next month that is...

The app had such potential but management has destroyed that, in my opinion. I'll continue to play daily until the servers go dark but I'm not going to given in to their mind games.

thealchemist
03-10-2019, 02:49 AM
The most valuable aspect of the cosmic soul is the gold idol. As for the talisman you get, its like if they created a soul that contained all characters obtainable from 1* through to 5*. If you are reasonably lucky like I have been once, you might get a purple T1 which is sorta like a 3* character. Most of the time though? You get a white T1 which is the equivalent of a sand worm :/

Yup
03-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Game is ZERO fun if you can never get enough gold to do much of anything. I'm not about spending real money for fake money in a "game".

I would disagree about the cosmic stats... You get the HP x3 in 1 talisman.. 1 cosmic can give +6k/8k HP... as well as other triple stat boosts PLUS the effect bosot (+15% ATK/MAG/HP). I really don't understand all the bitching about them.

slauki
03-10-2019, 10:29 AM
I would disagree about the cosmic stats... You get the HP x3 in 1 talisman.. 1 cosmic can give +6k/8k HP... as well as other triple stat boosts PLUS the effect bosot (+15% ATK/MAG/HP). I really don't understand all the bitching about them.

while i agree that they are an okay addition overall there is basicly one problem with them, it's the tripple rng layer

1. roll the dice if it's T1-T3
2. Roll the dice what quality it is
3. roll the dice what stats it will boost

this is the real problem imo. basicly we can play forever, till we get a few really good ones. but well, if you don't take this game too serious it's not that bad i think

Muzzleloader
03-10-2019, 01:36 PM
You can earn up to 700k gold a day without spending any ironite on refills. The game has changed and now resource management has become part of it. The management is not just how much you have but what you seem to think is important, such as inventory slots.

The same can be said of relics, if you are new and have a hard time earning IC the game can seem to be unfair. Newer players may not have their vaults full of gold, IC and FC, so they have to play a game where they are unable to complete missions.

Esquatcho
03-10-2019, 02:09 PM
The most valuable aspect of the cosmic soul is the gold idol. As for the talisman you get, its like if they created a soul that contained all characters obtainable from 1* through to 5*. If you are reasonably lucky like I have been once, you might get a purple T1 which is sorta like a 3* character. Most of the time though? You get a white T1 which is the equivalent of a sand worm :/

I beg to differ. Purple T1 is more like a decent 4* char, but can be upgraded to make a serious difference. White T1's are more like fierce talismans - with a bit of upgrading on the right char, they can be really useful.

I've got 3 T1's but have found them seriously useful for those chars whos talisman colours dont match the damage, or who have yellow/greens eg: bass eddie / magus banshee / gunner dog / sentinel valk etc

bort
03-10-2019, 06:03 PM
I have a white T2 (health) and a gold T1 (atk) and they are both awesome. I'm gearing up for my third and provided its not a lesser version of what I already have I will absolutely be powering it up.

Has anyone managed to get a Red T3 yet? Or a T3 at all?

Olevipoeg
03-10-2019, 07:00 PM
I have a white T2 (health) and a gold T1 (atk) and they are both awesome. I'm gearing up for my third and provided its not a lesser version of what I already have I will absolutely be powering it up.

Has anyone managed to get a Red T3 yet? Or a T3 at all?
I got white T3 today.

R1ck
03-10-2019, 07:36 PM
I got white T3 today.
Any difference between T1 and T3?

Diamondhead2112
03-11-2019, 03:28 AM
I got a purple T3 HP 15%. I brought it up to lvl 20 with the following specs:
HP 10822
ATK 1113
DEF 919

Amarthir
03-11-2019, 03:33 AM
HP 10822
ATK 1113
DEF 919

Good thing we can only equip one at a time. Imagine having 6 of these.

Oh hey, then we'd be on par with the night city enemies (ง°ل͜°)ง

Yup
03-11-2019, 03:43 AM
Good thing we can only equip one at a time.

... for now......

HeadOnFire
03-11-2019, 04:18 AM
Good thing we can only equip one at a time. Imagine having 6 of these.

Oh hey, then we'd be on par with the night city enemies (ง°ل͜°)ง

Ohh, is THAT how they have such ridiculous stats? I've been wondering...

Tim28213
03-11-2019, 04:27 AM
You can earn up to 700k gold a day without spending any ironite on refills.

How are you pulling that much a day? All I'm doing is farming NotB for gold lately and I'm only getting about half that. Do you mind sharing what I'm missing in gold farming?

Amarthir
03-11-2019, 04:40 AM
How are you pulling that much a day? All I'm doing is farming NotB for gold lately and I'm only getting about half that. Do you mind sharing what I'm missing in gold farming?

I haven't done the math in a long time but I think you get the extra numbers from skull quests. You get a ton of gold from the 3 Gold and Soul dungeons.

Tim28213
03-11-2019, 10:56 AM
You’re right. I forgot how much the skull quests give. And that does seem like a pretty reasonable amount of gold but somehow gold is still resource I have always struggled to not run out of.

Blade
03-11-2019, 11:11 AM
I had to sell a lot of runes to have enough space in the inventory. I think I'll need to sell more as soon as I finish the spend-gold-mission. The selling prices are way too low in my opinion and as the cosmics result in many new items to level and upgrade them an increase in inventory slots should be a self-evident "adjustment". Dear devs, don't you think? I mean the slots for characters and Talis were also increased heavily in the meantime (it was 200 originally, or?), this should be the same for the other inventories as we have a lot of new stuff now.

I started to run NotB instead of Powerslave due to the increased gold demands. I see an increase in my banks, but for sure the next sacrifice event will be different than the ones before (that had been very very rewarding - no question - but also needed for the expensive and exlusive rewards in the shop for blood frags!). I would love to level up and evolve hundreds of my Talis, but this seems like a real long-term goal now as we need to think twice about what to spend the coins for.

Farming the LoL event that should start tomorrow will help a bit to get some more gold.

Natasmai
03-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Gold Vault = 258k
Gold Hoard =101k? x2/day
Gold Cache =20k? maybe 10K? I forget, but not relevant. x2/day

just about 500k just from the 3 quests each day

Wyphy
03-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Gold Vault = 258k
Gold Hoard =101k? x2/day
Gold Cache =20k? maybe 10K? I forget, but not relevant. x2/day

just about 500k just from the 3 quests each day

How do you do this twice a day?
I just checked and I have 10 hours for these to be available again. I did about 2 hours after reset.
What am I missing? Has to be done at certain times? Maybe only works if I get up at 2am local?

XP cache and hoard are available again, though.

Blade
03-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Could be related to local times, yes. I usually do all 9 SQ after 17h (local time) and once per day

Muzzleloader
03-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Along with the skull quests you get 65 runs runs of powerslave at 7K each equals 450K . That doesnt include the free SoT earned. Add that to the skull quest rewards that is 850K gold a day without spending ironite for refills. When I indicated 700K a day that was not including the gold vault rewards.

We have 16 days for the gold event. 16 times 700K equals is 11.5MM gold earned without spending any ironite. If the gold event costs 5MM spent and another 5MM to evolve talisman that equals a net zero loss . That doesnt include any other game play/frag event in the future.

Natasmai
03-11-2019, 04:24 PM
How do you do this twice a day?
I just checked and I have 10 hours for these to be available again. I did about 2 hours after reset.
What am I missing? Has to be done at certain times? Maybe only works if I get up at 2am local?

XP cache and hoard are available again, though.

As I indicated, Hoard and Cache can be done x2/day, the Vault is once/day.

I believe the Cache and Hoard are on a 12 hour reset. For my local time on the east coast of US, Vault triggers at 12 noon everyday (times adjust with daylight savings, was 11am until this weekend). The Cache and Hoard each trigger at 8pm for me and are available again in the morning (i think?) Maybe I am confused, i will take a closer look over the next 24 hours.

Mizrael
03-11-2019, 07:44 PM
Well, dear friend, i have been playing this game for almost 3 years now but your statement about “2x per day” is some news to me...

They do reset at different times, so for people who sleep in between some come in the morning and some in the evening. but i’m pretty sure that they all reset once a day. unless the RNG ghost overmind (who has been hijacking almos every patch) has changed it in some recent patch and nobody but you noticed...

Zerynx
03-11-2019, 08:33 PM
All the Skull Quests are on a 24 hour clock that resets the same time every day. You *can* do them twice in a day, but you will need to wait for the reset to do them again.

Gold and Soul and Evo reset at 00:00 UTC (Not sure on the Vault)
XP Material reset at 09:00 UTC
Talisman reset at 15:00 UTC

..I think, that's off the top of my head.

Banished
03-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Did someone get this bug: evolve 4* stars talismans and the game do not take them into account for the event?

Watch my vide from minute 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrKZLHlV4Lw

Sent a request to support already. What a f****g shame.

Wyphy
03-12-2019, 01:03 AM
As I indicated, Hoard and Cache can be done x2/day, the Vault is once/day.

Well, I guess the game is different on your device somehow.
I just ran cache and hoard at 19.30 local (00.30 UTC) and they both say 23:26:45 until reset, so that's once per day for me on an Android system.
I can't do the vault, so no idea what it's reset would be.

So, after running everything except the gold vault, at 19.45 local (00.45 UTC) they're all showing resets as :
XP cache and hoard : 7:14:30 = 08.00 UTC
Evo cache and hoard : 23:14:30 = 00.00 UTC
Talisman cache and hoard : 15:14:30 = 16.00 UTC

I don't know why they chose to make them reset at different times, but then, I don't understand many things about this game, so whatever.

They are each 8 hours apart, so that makes some logical clock sense, but as they're still a once a day run, why does it matter if they all reset at the same time?
It's not like there aren't a bunch of other things that happen at 00.00 reset, so what's a couple more?

Natasmai
03-12-2019, 02:12 AM
Yep my apologies, it seems I never noticed which quests I play when LoL...

So it is 20k + 101k + 258k plus change = 380k-wish per day

Esquatcho
03-12-2019, 11:15 AM
HP 10822
ATK 1113
DEF 919

faaarrrrkkkkkk. Gotta get me one of them soon!

Esquatcho
03-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Along with the skull quests you get 65 runs runs of powerslave at 7K each equals 450K . That doesnt include the free SoT earned. Add that to the skull quest rewards that is 850K gold a day without spending ironite for refills. When I indicated 700K a day that was not including the gold vault rewards.

We have 16 days for the gold event. 16 times 700K equals is 11.5MM gold earned without spending any ironite. If the gold event costs 5MM spent and another 5MM to evolve talisman that equals a net zero loss . That doesnt include any other game play/frag event in the future.

Yep, Ive been running NotB and Powerslave continuous and gold drops have been about equal for both. Each 80 is netting around 250k gold by the time I finish. I was doing powerslave for XP, but changed to NoTB now for 3* ranbow evo runes. Im not 100% efficient each day due to sleep, but get 3 auto-SoT refills a day. So thats $750k gold a day + the gold & soul hoard (Am not at vault yet). So yeah, heaps of gold.

That said, now the LoL event has started, that gold income has dropped significantly. Suppose I gotta pick n choose