PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gunner Anubis

Ruby_LOTB
03-12-2019, 12:02 AM

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until March 14th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Anubis Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Gunner Anubis!

The Gunner Anubis joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. This multi-target damage dealer inflicts Perfect Death and deals damage which scales based on enemy's max HP. His Passive ability also grants Immunity to Permadeath, Perfect Death, and Doom to all allies.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Anubis Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Anubis Fragments for extra rewards in the Special Store!

500 Anubis Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 100 Anubis Soul Fragments will get you 1 Cosmic Evo Rune!

Collect 400 Talisman Soul Fragments to earn 1 Talisman Soul. Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Gold Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Gunner Anubis:

Get a FREE 10 Anubis Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Gunner Anubis!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Gunner Anubis, including Advantage Talismans and the debut Tomb Talismans!

Advantage Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect! Equip a full set for a 50% Chance to gain Class Advantage and Perfect Hit statuses on Perfect Basic Attacks!

Tomb Talismans are yellow talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip a full set to gain Perfect Health and Heal Shield for the duration of Battle. These talismans will also grant a 50% Chance to Stun enemies inflicted with Stop or Seal for 2 turns at the start of your turn.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Anubis Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

zamasu
03-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Ruby? Where's where's Levathian?

Ruby_LOTB
03-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Currently on vacation

HuckFinn150
03-12-2019, 12:23 AM
It says 200 will get you the Anubis, but after getting my free 10 fragments it says it takes 750. Which is it?

Ruby_LOTB
03-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Thanks for pointing that out. The correct fragment requirement is 200, we're putting a fix in shortly.

HuckFinn150
03-12-2019, 12:58 AM
Thanks, Ruby

Volrath
03-12-2019, 01:30 AM
So glad to hear that was a mistake. I did a double take for a second there.

Ruby_LOTB
03-12-2019, 02:18 AM
The fix has been pushed, you can now acquire the soul for 200 fragments

Hank93
03-12-2019, 10:23 AM

It takes about 500 SoT, given I got 575 from LoL with 1200 SoT and the 10 free from the store. Now to keep grinding to buy cosmic souls frags I guess.

GotN
03-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Hey Ruby, I had about 180 fragments when the achievement was still bugged with 750 fragments directly after reset (was really wondering bout the amount). Just played LoL again, got fragments and looking at the fragments amount in BOS it now shows 125. So you took away fragments from me? Really??? Can you please check this and give them back to me!!! (in-Game account below). Thank you very much!

Blade
03-12-2019, 10:43 AM
To get all trades we would need to have 8.000 Anubis frags... wow! (Plus 200 to have one Anubi for the collection)
Related to the numbers for recent LoL events this would take about 4.000 Ironite (probably even more dependent on the question if drop rates were further decreased) - which is an outrage and I hope nobody falls for that crazyness.

In general the new event design also has some good aspects:
- New players will do it to have one new character to play with
- Senior players will get some extra event characters for sacrifice
- Long-timers and veterans can decide to split between some extra chars for sacrifce and/or go and pick some of the trades

Still in my opinion the costs for the trades are far too high! 2.5 event characters for 0.125 cosmic Talisman??

What do you guys think?

Ip4
03-12-2019, 10:49 AM
f@ck trades,i will collect one Anubis or two for next 3 days without using ironite :)

HuckFinn150
03-12-2019, 11:01 AM
I got him and am not interested in the other items. Back to working on my gold and ironite.

Esquatcho
03-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Will get and then see how I go trying to get more cosmic fragments. I want a purple dammit! lol. Im still questing for magus lilith too, so makes it worthwhile for me at least.

That said, does anyone else reckon frag drops are lower? Im sure in past events I would get a frag drop pretty much every run, but now it seems Im getting way more runs with even just one shitty gold rewards.... I reckon Im almost getting more lilith frags than event ones...

Natasmai
03-12-2019, 12:27 PM
i had about 950 SoT last night when i went to bed, this morning when i woke up i had earned 240 lilith frags and 435 anubis frags (not counting the 10 free). Seems extremely low to me, but i've never kept track before. This was all on level X autoplay.

I am 25 frags away from another shitty white cosmic talisman, so i guess I will grind until i get 500 frags to buy the rest of the cosmic frags i need :-/

Saigrim
03-12-2019, 12:39 PM
I got him and am not interested in the other items. Back to working on my gold and ironite.

This right here...

I actually ended up with a Golden T1 talisman, but if I ever get it past level 2 it will be a miracle. Not really worried about the stupid thing. If I ever reach a point where gameplay and progression are hampered by not having these overpriced, overengineered talismans, I'll know its time to move on.

Alvorada
03-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Well, I want The Beast and due that I will grind for a lilith at least.

At the end of the event I will decide what to do with the anubis frags (dupes for sacrifice or special trades).

vpachev
03-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Got exactly 200 frags (190+10 free) for Anubis and about 100 Lillith frags with 1 Mega-refill.

Fair character droprate, it means that it is possible to get one with just natural SOT refills for the 3 day event. Everyone decides for himself about the rest.

dragonmat89
03-12-2019, 03:11 PM
I did two mega refills and either 3 or 4 individual refills to boot and ended up with 480 Anubis frags and about 260 Lilith frags. All level X, so say 760 SoT meaning 90 runs which works out about 5 Annubis frags or 2.5 Lilith frags per run on average.

Stormseye
03-12-2019, 03:28 PM
Did one mega, 325 Anubis Frags, 55 Lillith Frags. I did my free SoT on Level VII of LoL and revived 1 50 frag drop and most of the Lilith frags then received the remainder of the frags from doing X level. Event done for me. Anubis hits pretty descent and damage is based on enemy Max HP so that helps given the current state of the Arena. Not sure I can find a good build for him yet.

rags-6094
03-12-2019, 03:34 PM
I think I did almostthe same thing, used up free sow on L7 then finished off troopers on Level 10 with a mega fill, started with 90 Lillith frags ended up with 235. And 305 Anubis frags..

Ruby_LOTB
03-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Hey GotN, I recommend that you contact customer support and provide as much detail as possible for us to investigate the missing fragments issue that you're experiencing. Thank you for letting us know.

Ip4
03-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Anubis have wrong statistics,his attack is same as magic and he only deal magic damage...devs please fix this characters...

TheoShodi
03-12-2019, 07:06 PM
i realy like this event, everybody can have at least 1 Gunner Anubis, and i do not feel stressed to get all frags just like The Ferryman

Mizrael
03-12-2019, 08:13 PM
And i also can’t stop wondering: Who was smart enough to sell the debut Tomb talisman set with the Will suffix, increasing ATK...
That certainly works well with a Magic damage dealer...

Highace
03-12-2019, 09:18 PM
And i also can’t stop wondering: Who was smart enough to sell the debut Tomb talisman set with the Will suffix, increasing ATK...

Exactly! What in the world were they thinking with that decision? Maybe they'll change it to bulwark, or at least onslaught. After all, it would earn them more $$$ as a result.

HuckFinn150
03-12-2019, 10:22 PM
I'm going to wait and see if they drop in gauntlet or somewhere else.

Stormseye
03-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Maybe the scaling is very high on the damage from enemy Max HP. I have Tomb on mine and they hit pretty hard in the arena

MetalKing
03-13-2019, 03:35 AM
The tomb talisman pack is missing from the store.

Symbiote
03-13-2019, 01:30 PM
Is it possible to grind 5000 Fragments to buy 10x 50 Talisman Fragments?
In THREE Days?

And how many ironite would it need?

These Pricetags are fucking jokes.., i will never understand what kind of people do such stupid bullshit..,

After 150 Ironite for 400 SoT i got 225 Fragments for ONE Anubis Soul on LoL X.

It would need ~3000 Ironite to get 4500 if you get everytime the same amount of Frags.., how long should the phone need to grind?

I mean i won't do this because i just don't give a shit anymore.., but it is intereseting what the maths behind this crap are.., It's the same for just DIGITAL Resources for ONLY 100€... x'D

Liu
03-13-2019, 01:38 PM
That's easy enough to calculate. if the average drop rate is 2.5 per run you'll need 2k runs equalling 200 refills. If your runtime including loading screens (which takes a long time at least for me) is 1 minute you can achieve it in 1.38 days when running constantly. Though I believe the drop rate is lower.
With 1.8 frags per run you'll need 2778 runs => 278 refills taking 1.92 days. So yea. it's possible. The better question is, is it worth it ? That's even easier to answer: NO !

That being said, I like the idea of being able to spend your excess fragments. You don't have to, it's optional. And you don't need to spend en masse. If you're missing just 50 talisman frags to complete a cosmic it may be worth some grinding.

Natasmai
03-13-2019, 02:40 PM
If you're missing just 50 talisman frags to complete a cosmic it may be worth some grinding.

I was, I did, it wasnt. :-( lol

I needed actually 25 for another talisman soul so i grinded out 500 frags, popped the soul and got a T1 blue, ATK with +15%ATK... still sucks, still isnt worth all the resources to evolve it, still a ridiculously stupid idea to have so many variables in the cosmic lottery.

On the plus side.... I guess I got 1mil gold from the Idol...

kgk56
03-13-2019, 03:05 PM

I needed actually 25 for another talisman soul so i grinded out 500 frags, popped the soul and got a T1 blue, ATK with +15%ATK... still sucks, still isnt worth all the resources to evolve it, still a ridiculously stupid idea to have so many variables in the cosmic lottery.

I only needed 50 frags so I grinded for the Gunner Anubis, the Talisman Soul (got a blue T1 DEF +15%) and now I spend for evo runes +1

Esquatcho
03-14-2019, 04:33 AM

Yeah, you dont have to evolve dramatically. That T1 Blue as a L20 even is really handy for certain chars in Gauntlet. I've got a similar one for magic and it has been rotated around a heap of chars. Bass Eddie made a heap of use from it (yellow/green but with magic attack). Yours would work well on the green valk as another example off the top of my head.

And for what its worth, I dont think you need to grind to get a full soul in this event. Like much in this game, be happy even getting another 50 shards for a talisman soul. More chances will come along later at least!

Bakura
03-14-2019, 06:46 AM

I mentioned this on the FB page and their response seemed like they didn't understand or they think I'm stupid. But I think - 1. They don't care and 2. They want him "Tanky" and "Crowd control", it seems if his attack hit well , they feel he would be overpowered, so they offer physical attack talis for this magic attack toon. I actually tested both Will & Bulwark, and obviously the Bulwark hit sooooo much better. With the Bulwark hes a decent toon, but with Will talis he's "meh". If they keep pissing off the "Whales" , even smaller ones like myself.... then they'll have nothing. I just feel the majority of the time when I spend $, I still feel like I didn't get what I paid for or the items weren't the way they made them seem. Plus, these talis would be great for Bass Eddie, Magus Banshee, Gunner Anubis.... They all have the slots/ inflict Stop / use magic attack. But they offer us Will / Attack talis.... arrrrrgh!

Amarthir
03-14-2019, 07:07 AM
Got my third Cosmic talisman from this event. Another garbage white t1 with terrible stats. I wonder if they sell for high gold? Probably not.

Yup
03-14-2019, 09:33 AM
No one ever states that new talismans HAVE to go on new characters. I don't understand the direct correlation.

The ONLY talisman set that appears to be designed for a specific character are the Hex talismans, clearly designed to counter Ferryman's passive HP drain. I practically NEVER place brand new talismans on brand new characters.

Bakura
03-14-2019, 11:33 AM
No one ever states that new talismans HAVE to go on new characters. I don't understand the direct correlation.

The ONLY talisman set that appears to be designed for a specific character are the Hex talismans, clearly designed to counter Ferryman's passive HP drain. I practically NEVER place brand new talismans on brand new characters.

Yeah, I hear ya. True, no one said you HAVE TO use the Tomb talis on G Anubis, but with the yellow slots, inflicting Stop to trigger passive to stun, and the fact that on the talisman combo pic in the store they have the Anubis face on it, kinda suggests they pair up. Just having them Bulwark would have been perfect. Plus, LOTB's response on FB was "Tomb talisman actually works well with Gunner Anubis".
I'll get a set anyway, I just think they could of paired up better. Most events, the new talis are solicited to go with the featured toon.... from what I have seen.

2Fast4Love
03-14-2019, 01:32 PM
So what's the opinion on the tomb talismans then? Just wanting to know before I decide to buy them.
Side note typically I wouldn't buy things like this but I built up 25$ in free google play money so...why not.

Blade
03-15-2019, 10:21 AM
Unbelievable that here some actually think about buying the new talismans. After all the rip-offs in the last weeks?

Mizrael
03-16-2019, 11:38 AM

The propaganda billboard of the talisman set stated “Works well with gunner anubis”. that’s all it was about. but if you really feel the need to contradict other forumers at all times and to defend those dickish decisions of those clueless dickheads...go on!