PDA

View Full Version : Event Frag Drops

LotBTrooper
03-12-2019, 02:32 PM
With events like the current one for the LoL dungeon, does anyone know whether there are better drop odds for Lilith/Anubis frags in the higher dungeons or is it the volume of completions that matter?

Should I expect more returns from 10 runs of dungeons 10 (80 SoT) or 13 runs of level three (78 SoT)?

Cheers

Stormseye
03-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Not sure if it's Scott or GoTN but one of the members has information about the drop rates comparative to the prior events drop rates and there has been a steady decline.

Blade
03-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Scott cited my list that I originally posted at 02-15-2019, 09:58 AM:

Amount of frags per event:

2480 desert sniper (*)
2040 green troll
1865 blue soulless demon
1755 red derby demon
1850 convict frags BUT with one mega refill more than usual...
1305 green reaper

All done with same amount of refills. Maybe some slight differences depending if the fragment event matches with the daily reward of up to 40 SoT, (but well this equals to 5 LoL X runs) or when I was close to another event character and added one more refill.

I added the (*) now, because I am quite sure after some thinking about it, that this event had an overlap with a sacrifice event so that more SoT were available. Maybe this can also happen this time!
So this list may not be 100% sure and comparable but I still see a trend.

But I think that Trooper meant something different: The question is, if the frag drop rates are related to the LoL Level. I think this is the case, so that on average X gives the best frag drop rate. It might also be the case that this was discussed in one of the very early (or even the first) events of this type. It would make a lot of sense. But as you are right that you can do more runs for the same amount of SoT in lower levels and that there is no guarantee for the drops per run, that could cancel each other out.

Still I recommend to go to the highest level you can farm as you also get more and better other drops in terms of XP-shards and evo shards.

LotBTrooper
03-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Cheers, yes this was the angle. Can farm X without a problem, and is better for character XP as well so will keep doing this rather than go for the "more runs" approach.

Heavy1974
03-13-2019, 09:06 AM
Crazy stuff this morning. 20 runs LOL X ang got only 30 Anubis frags but 110 Lillith frags. Yesterday in 70 runs i had 310 Anubis and 140 Lillith frags.
totally rng

Muzzleloader
03-13-2019, 02:48 PM
Over many events you will find that in the short run you will earn one type of frag over the over. After thousands of LoL X runs you will earn about 1.5 lilith and 2.5 event frags per battle. I once dropped 3 50 lilith frags in one normal refill.