PDA

View Full Version : Iron Frontier Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for Silver Souls!

Ruby_LOTB
03-14-2019, 12:00 AM
Get new Silver Souls from Sacrifice to earn Sacrificial Hearts and other valuable bonus rewards!

From now until March 20th at 5 PM PT, the Silver Soul has become available! The Silver Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3* or 5* Sacrificial Heart that grants high sacrifice essence!

BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Silver Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant a random amount of either Frontier, or Iron Coins.

The first way you can get Silver Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Silver Soul Fragments or Silver Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Silver Soul Fragments
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Silver Soul Fragments
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Silver Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Silver Soul Fragments
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Silver Souls
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Silver Souls
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Silver Souls
Vortexes have a bonus of 4 Silver Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can earn Silver Souls is from our Sacrifice themed Event Challenges. Meet the requirements to earn up to 10 Silver Souls, Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments, and a Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul is a brand new item that will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

MrFreeze
03-14-2019, 12:36 AM
Should it be displaying the amount of iron or frontier coins received when dropping silver souls? I dropped one, but didn’t see anything for the coins

Edit: I tried another one and got the display showing the coins. I’m not sure what happened the first time. Beginners luck I guess��

Alvorada
03-14-2019, 01:07 AM
For those are curious:

19 event souls open:
250 frontier coins
1450 iron coins

1 5* heart
18 3* heart

Amarthir
03-14-2019, 02:03 AM
With the Facebook shutdown going around I sure am glad I'm already logged in but I wouldn't be surprised if they start getting complaints about people having troubles because they can't log in.

SteveHarris
03-14-2019, 02:42 AM
Two hours tossing in the pit earned about 3200 frontier, over 10,000 iron coins. The gold goes fast, so fast. Was hoping to get some of the recent event characters through their appropriate class but no such luck. Depleted all of my stacks except for heroics, saving those so I can get irritated when I don't get mushashi...mushishash... Whatever... The ninja guy when he gets cycled into the rotation coming up soon.

rags-6094
03-14-2019, 03:19 AM
Strange when the only possible character I can add to the collection is a Sentinel 3* Anubis...
I did do 3 x Vortexs, 2 x Ultimates, 1 x Exalted and I lost count of how many Grands I did, I still have Hundreds I could Sacrifice but epic souls don't give me 5* Gunner or Assasin Pharoah Dog Kings so what's the point... and like already said I don't Sac Heroic souls...

Gold is low again too, guess the sac event is over for me I managed 1000+ Frontier coins and the Iron Coins don't matter as much any more once all the relics are achieved and I've already purchased this weeks skill shards...

Still a very good sac event the Frontier coins are definately worth it if you can afford the gold to keep sacrificing...

Amarthir
03-14-2019, 03:34 AM
I think I'm done here too. Started with 90 mil, ended on 70 mil with the Beast and 10k iron coins that all went into my relics.

I used a bunch of gunner, assassin, g/a, epic assassin's, and a mythical and mythical assassin soul and couldn't get either Pharaoh Dog King or Assassin Anubis. I also cashed in like a billion rare and sentinel souls and couldn't even get the Sentinel Anubis. Either RNG hates me or something might be wrong. But I'm sure it's RNG

RobG-9641
03-14-2019, 04:02 AM
Cost to open souls is MUCH TOO HIGH! There needs to be an option to sell won Souls for gold or convert them to Precious Soul fragments. I don’t want to open regular souls, but eventually keeping too many causes the over limit error message.
Even better, LOWER the cost to open souls!! I can convert won fragments, I’d like option to do the same for won souls...

Rigo
03-14-2019, 06:48 AM
We need event for gold.

dragonmat89
03-14-2019, 09:01 AM
Dropped about 20M gold, 3 vortexes, around 7,000 iron coins and 2,500 frontier from maybe around 100 event souls all in. Only new toon was 3* Sentinel Anubis (Icarus continues to evade me!) but still got some souls left for next time.

Esquatcho
03-14-2019, 09:42 AM
Man, I wish I had 20M (or more even!) to spend on this one! Im loving the IC and Frontier coins!

I never really recovered from the last sacfest. Been scraping by ever since.

Still, taking Lius idea of burning sac shards for precious souls is helping.... That said, every red-eyes seems to bloody be 5* hearts so far! Hoping for a few more 5* idol drops as the week goes on #fingerscrossed

@All, I've been saving FC for Sekhmet for ages. I've gotten enough now, but am thinking with this sac fest I should use the opportunity to get Alex. Whats everyones view on Sek v Alex? If it helps, I dont have Eternity Eddie either (all my IC goes into relics, so my eternal frag growth is a painfully slow 5 per week from the arena) and am yet to fully complete Night City.

So put another way, which is more important in game: Eternity Eddie + Sek, or Alex? On one hand, EE+Sek should help with some of the tricky stuff in night city. On the other I like the idea of Alex farming NotB with nub characters gaining XP and not having to worry about dying....

Banished
03-14-2019, 10:27 AM
Opened my rare gunner, gunner/assassin/legendary gunner, epic gunner: no navigator, no doomsday.

Will finish to fulfill the challenges and then end of event for me.

Also I noticed that for a tier V, the reward is 2 event souls, usually it was 3 (past events) and 5 for a Tier VI. Now: 4 for a Tier VI.

So much lest interesting than before.

vpachev
03-14-2019, 10:31 AM
Simply put Alexander is an Eddie, Sekhmet is a character. For me, I would go for what I need more in their class - eddies or characters.

I pulled Eternity Eddie just last week and it's cool, but for Night city Iron Eddie + Assasin Demon spawn + Prisoner will get through it as well.

Plus developers mentioned that they will be fixing the EE expoit in the future, so you cannot count on that for the long term.

scott-5496
03-14-2019, 10:39 AM
You know that your luck is out on events like this when over four visits to the BoS with around 55-60 silver souls you get one set of red eyes! Never seen that before on this. To be honest I may go do some more but I just cleared all the dupe Eddies and other characters that I had been levelling since the last event and to be honest I am not sure it is worth it for FC and IC for me - FC I do not need at all, not even bought the Beast yet so that is no real pull for me. IC is fine of course but I am in no major rush to max them all as they tend ot make little difference versus RNG in arena and gauntlet. I have not even received any of the lower level new characters yet - all I have seen since the gods thing is the guaranteed gunner Anubis - the game RNG is not on my side at the moment so maybe best just to leave it and save resources having spent next to no gold so far!

Banished
03-14-2019, 10:44 AM
You know that your luck is out on events like this when over four visits to the BoS with around 55-60 silver souls you get one set of red eyes! Never seen that before on this. To be honest I may go do some more but I just cleared all the dupe Eddies and other characters that I had been levelling since the last event and to be honest I am not sure it is worth it for FC and IC for me - FC I do not need at all, not even bought the Beast yet so that is no real pull for me. IC is fine of course but I am in no major rush to max them all as they tend ot make little difference versus RNG in arena and gauntlet. I have not even received any of the lower level new characters yet - all I have seen since the gods thing is the guaranteed gunner Anubis - the game RNG is not on my side at the moment so maybe best just to leave it and save resources having spent next to no gold so far!

totally agree

Ip4
03-14-2019, 10:53 AM
silver souls does't give red eyes coz i opened more than 40 and no red eyes...

Banished
03-14-2019, 11:09 AM

I have been luckier than you: 1 red eye for like 25 opened.

Esquatcho
03-14-2019, 11:24 AM
I've had about 3 or 4 5* souls in about 2 vortexes worth of sacs. Dunno how many souls that gives, maybe 30 or 40?

kgk56
03-14-2019, 11:34 AM

Same amount of souls, 3 red eyes & 8000 IC

Natasmai
03-14-2019, 11:37 AM
We need event for gold.

we just had one.... oh you mean to earn gold? Not spend gold? don't hold your breath lol

dragonmat89
03-14-2019, 11:38 AM
Also I noticed that for a tier V, the reward is 2 event souls, usually it was 3 (past events) and 5 for a Tier VI. Now: 4 for a Tier VI.

So much lest interesting than before.

It's also 400 fragments rather than 200 - they're definitely trying to reign in the runaway sac events a little bit, which I think is fair enough to be honest... I don't spend any real money on the game; I just grind my Troopers each day and the odd SoT (mega)refill for events and I still had enough souls saved up since wiping myself out at the last sac event to fill the vortex 3 times (including souls gained during this event). The limiting thing is gold but I didn't go crazy on the last events so had plenty of that left as well.

I think that for my level of play, the reward I got from this event was worth it. I can understand that people who pay money and want to get all characters maxed/sharded/etc. might not feel the same but there are other events aimed at them that require more investment than other players can manage. Nice mid level event for me :)

URock
03-14-2019, 12:23 PM
Event quests done and I got The Madam and many useless dupes. Now I stop, because I don't want to waste my gold only for another dupe T1 cosmic talisman. Doesn't matter when to get The Beast with Frontier Coins.

Volrath
03-14-2019, 01:28 PM
My usual sacrifice bender came to an abrupt end when I ran out of gold. Who knows when I'll be able to afford to summon all the souls I got from the Ultimate sac and the vortex fill.

We could really use some sort of event to fill our coffers. I have plenty of ironite but the store cost is a joke, 500 would get me enough gold for....maybe 7 or 8 souls? Pssh.

Wyphy
03-14-2019, 01:57 PM
It's also 400 fragments rather than 200

You also only get 8 souls from the event rewards, not the 10 as has been in the past.

Once again, giving less and wanting more.

EnricoPalazzo
03-14-2019, 02:10 PM
The best way to convert Ironite to Gold is actually to buy SoT and grind Number of the Beast.
You get 80 SoT for 30 Ironite, that is 16 runs of NOTB which gives around 9500 Gold per run, so 152k for 30 Ironite, plus time and battery charge.
In the store, 30 Ironites will convert directly to 40k Gold... not really worth it, as we all know.

Amarthir
03-14-2019, 04:09 PM
we just had one.... oh you mean to earn gold? Not spend gold? don't hold your breath lol

Last time I remember there being an event where you earn a large sum of gold it was the crimson and gold whatever it's called event where a bunch of folks got like a billion gold. We need another event like that. A non buggy one for sure but that was still one of the best events in history.

rags-6094
03-14-2019, 05:39 PM
Taking on the higher levels of Gauntlet can earn some quick gold too, but again it won't last long at the out rageous prices their charging to open souls

rags-6094
03-14-2019, 06:06 PM
So I am chasing the beast now, I can farm for gold and I have a ton of souls I can claim once I have gold, I need roughly 1500 FC is it worth the Ironite investment? I can also use a heap of 3* colourless runes to finish off some talisman and the other event.
I'll be broke again at the end of it but it beats paying real money for gold, I hope this Sac event is here for a week I think I'll need that long to complete my mission. I wonder how much sacrificing I'll need to do to get 1500 fc?

Amarthir
03-14-2019, 06:34 PM
So I am chasing the beast now, I can farm for gold and I have a ton of souls I can claim once I have gold, I need roughly 1500 FC is it worth the Ironite investment? I can also use a heap of 3* colourless runes to finish off some talisman and the other event.
I'll be broke again at the end of it but it beats paying real money for gold, I hope this Sac event is here for a week I think I'll need that long to complete my mission. I wonder how much sacrificing I'll need to do to get 1500 fc?

From someone who just got the Beast yesterday.... He's okay I guess. He does some good damage and his fury is really good with the Fears. But not PvP materiel. More like Gauntlet material.

R1ck
03-14-2019, 07:12 PM

Yesterday I did 3 vortex, mainly tier 5 sacrifices, only tier 6 completing vortex. That gave me 1650 FC. Started my first vortex from half of it.

Fortunately had many dupes ready to sacrifice, no have enough gold to summon other than silver souls. For my bad luck precious souls only give hearts. No like the idea of grinding all day for gold. Sacrifices only give you 100k or so gold, only to summon one soul.

Deano82
03-14-2019, 09:00 PM
Not getting any silver soul fragments from sacrifices 😠

slauki
03-14-2019, 10:06 PM
did an ultimate sacrifice got an connection error. after a few reconnects i go the sacrifice rewards, but the event archivements didn't count. don't wanna do another one since this is a pure waste...did anyone have the same issue?

Deano82
03-14-2019, 10:15 PM
This event seems bugged. Not doing anymore sacrifices until its sorted

Leviathan
03-14-2019, 10:30 PM
Not getting any silver soul fragments from sacrifices ��

Thanks for reporting this! If you haven't already, please contact our support team for assistance by tapping the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.

Deano82
03-14-2019, 10:34 PM
Thanks for reporting this! If you haven't already, please contact our support team for assistance by tapping the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.
I will do thanks 👍

Leviathan
03-14-2019, 10:36 PM
did an ultimate sacrifice got an connection error. after a few reconnects i go the sacrifice rewards, but the event archivements didn't count. don't wanna do another one since this is a pure waste...did anyone have the same issue?

Thanks for reporting this Slauki. The server error may have prevented that action from registering in the Event Challenge system. If you haven't hit another Ultimate, be sure to contact our support team and they can help you out!

Deano82
03-14-2019, 10:36 PM
Just done a small sacrifice to test and it appears they are now dropping 👍

Esquatcho
03-15-2019, 12:08 AM
It's also 400 fragments rather than 200 - they're definitely trying to reign in the runaway sac events a little bit, which I think is fair enough to be honest... I don't spend any real money on the game; I just grind my Troopers each day and the odd SoT (mega)refill for events and I still had enough souls saved up since wiping myself out at the last sac event to fill the vortex 3 times (including souls gained during this event). The limiting thing is gold but I didn't go crazy on the last events so had plenty of that left as well.

I think that for my level of play, the reward I got from this event was worth it. I can understand that people who pay money and want to get all characters maxed/sharded/etc. might not feel the same but there are other events aimed at them that require more investment than other players can manage. Nice mid level event for me :)

I want to be in the same mindset at you!

R1ck
03-15-2019, 01:36 AM
It seems they have decreased the amount of gold needed to summon a silver soul, yesterday it was 75k and now 24k.

Tim28213
03-15-2019, 02:09 AM
Has anyone received any Rare Gun/Assassin souls as rewards from sacrifices? I've done many ultimate and exalted sacrifices, had 4 or 5 vortexes and not gotten a single one yet. They used to be really common drops at these levels but I have not seen one this event.

Yup
03-15-2019, 03:17 AM
eh see my issue is Gold... If I grind all SOT into the most profitable battle (NotB), I end up with roughly 500k gold. That is hardly enough to do ANYTHING on its own anymore. Yesterday I sold off many 5 star level 50 talismans for gold.. I've sold every evo shard.. and my evo stones, extra evo runes... there's jsut ZERO gold to be had.. this only makes things frustrating and well... hardly worth playing.

There needs to be some method for players to actually get some gold.. remove the fucking 1, 2, and 3 star idols from precious souls, they are more annoying than anything. Increase gold reward for some levels.. boost NotB madness gold output. TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE BNW Gold Output at level 9/10. Increase PvP win gold rewards... because as it is now.. regardless of anything else, it's impossible to build gold reserves for events. If the goal is to FORCe players to spend real money to get fake money.. well.. I guess that's a path to take. But it just pisses me off to no end.

Esquatcho
03-15-2019, 03:26 AM
eh see my issue is Gold... If I grind all SOT into the most profitable battle (NotB), I end up with roughly 500k gold. That is hardly enough to do ANYTHING on its own anymore. Yesterday I sold off many 5 star level 50 talismans for gold.. I've sold every evo shard.. and my evo stones, extra evo runes... there's jsut ZERO gold to be had.. this only makes things frustrating and well... hardly worth playing.

There needs to be some method for players to actually get some gold.. remove the fucking 1, 2, and 3 star idols from precious souls, they are more annoying than anything. Increase gold reward for some levels.. boost NotB madness gold output. TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE BNW Gold Output at level 9/10. Increase PvP win gold rewards... because as it is now.. regardless of anything else, it's impossible to build gold reserves for events. If the goal is to FORCe players to spend real money to get fake money.. well.. I guess that's a path to take. But it just pisses me off to no end.

OR ... They wind back (at least partially) the soul drop increases they recently did!

That said, I do reckon BNW gold/XP could be improved a bit considering the difficulty level.... Oh and definitely same for Night City!

Wyphy
03-15-2019, 04:44 AM
Has anyone received any Rare Gun/Assassin souls as rewards from sacrifices? I've done many ultimate and exalted sacrifices, had 4 or 5 vortexes and not gotten a single one yet. They used to be really common drops at these levels but I have not seen one this event.

Yes, I got 2 on a vortex, and I think a couple more, but don't know if it was grand or ultimate. Probably grand as I only did one ultimate.

Esquatcho
03-15-2019, 06:58 AM

I've gotten at least 6 or so in 2 vortexes, but yes, a lot less common. For that I've gotten a heap more epics and also separate yellow/purple rares.

Feajy2
03-15-2019, 08:51 AM
Good event for me. Got already 5-6 vortexes. 2,5 k FC spend for Alexander Eddie. Now rush for one Gods of Powerslave.

scott-5496
03-15-2019, 09:34 AM
Pretty much a nothing kind of event for me this time - pleased to get a lot of IC for sure as that gets me closer to finishing the main, akk characters sets - well closer anyway. I may even try to finish attack and magic if I can. But really that is it. Since the new gods all I have found is the gunner anumbis but that was a guarantee so not really a find. Not a single other low or high level new character has dropped - pretty much a first for me I think as I tend to get one or two at least over a month of events. Usually during the sac event I pick up something but not this time - well not yet anyway.

My motivation is dwindling again - still farming and all that but to not even get one of the lower anubis chatacters is quite something - has anyone else done all the events targets since they came out and still only got the gunner like me? Just wondering how common it is to get nothing? My kids play too and they have had nothing either so maybe just some household bad luck!

Banished
03-15-2019, 10:34 AM

I received some but at low number.

event is less rewarding than before

Blade
03-15-2019, 10:41 AM
I have not started to sac yet. I won't participate that much this time I think. I don't need FC, but some IC are welcome for sure. Looks a bit like an event designed for players that missed the Gods back in time and/or still miss Alexander.

It is a pain to see that they decreased the drops for the sac tiers AND doubled the amount of frags needed to get an event soul from 200 to 400!! This is also not communicated in the event description. And of course these event souls do not contain gold idols...
Unfortunately this is the consequent continuation of the changes of the last weeks!
Watch out, people. Don't let them fool you.

@scott: that's really some bad luck! Is your house on a water vein? ;)
I had 12 event souls and got red, green and blue Anubi! This was very lucky I think. Good thing is that only few were exclusive: Ramses, blue 4* Anubi and red 3* Anubi. When I realised that, getting red and blue out of 12 souls was really very lucky!
Time will tell, but they will show up again somewhere. Actually I hope for some of the exclusive 3* chars in the heroic rotation, as I also miss the cook for example!

Also the special edition Eddies will show up somewhere, I think they will be added to the FC shop sometimes!

mikmar
03-15-2019, 10:47 AM

Yes, the Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls still drop but the drop rate is decreased.
Increased drop rate for some other souls of almost all types, but decreased for the yellow/purple ones.
This is what happened to me.

Blade
03-15-2019, 10:59 AM
Yes, the Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls still drop but the drop rate is decreased.
Increased drop rate for some other souls of almost all types, but decreased for the yellow/purple ones.
This is what happened to me.

Oh yes this is the case at least since the sac reward system was "adjusted". I must have 5 or 6 stacks of rares but only 1 and a half stacks rare G/A souls. Which is a severe difference and quite bad if you look at the missing chars in my sig :(

scott-5496
03-15-2019, 11:26 AM
I had 12 event souls and got red, green and blue Anubi! This was very lucky I think. Good thing is that only few were exclusive: Ramses, blue 4* Anubi and red 3* Anubi. When I realised that, getting red and blue out of 12 souls was really very lucky!
Time will tell, but they will show up again somewhere. Actually I hope for some of the exclusive 3* chars in the heroic rotation, as I also miss the cook for example!

Also the special edition Eddies will show up somewhere, I think they will be added to the FC shop sometimes!

Blade, I have no idea what I am doing wrong LOL. Given the potential number of new characters I could get I am very surprised too with my lack of luck. The event is about done for me as not really gaining much now and just a bit grumpy I have not got at least one new RNG character! I think I had maybe 17 souls and got nothing and then all the sacking I have done over last day or two - not a thing of any real use other than to sack.

Just a little but grumpy and it does tell me that my motivation to do more or maybe even spend vanishes when I get this sort of luck - I usually buy the new Tally packs when they come out as an input to the game but not this time. I think my small spends are over. One thing is I will likely buy The Beast as I have loads of FC I suppose - maybe one small ray of light in the current game gloom I am suffering!

Natasmai
03-15-2019, 11:30 AM
Pretty much a nothing kind of event for me this time - pleased to get a lot of IC for sure as that gets me closer to finishing the main, akk characters sets - well closer anyway. I may even try to finish attack and magic if I can. But really that is it. Since the new gods all I have found is the gunner anumbis but that was a guarantee so not really a find. Not a single other low or high level new character has dropped - pretty much a first for me I think as I tend to get one or two at least over a month of events. Usually during the sac event I pick up something but not this time - well not yet anyway.

My motivation is dwindling again - still farming and all that but to not even get one of the lower anubis chatacters is quite something - has anyone else done all the events targets since they came out and still only got the gunner like me? Just wondering how common it is to get nothing? My kids play too and they have had nothing either so maybe just some household bad luck!

I got the green Anubis from a standard soul... not a rare soul, a regular garbage standard soul. only 1 and only new character i have seen. Got plenty of the gunner convicts and magus cooks though

I have not started to sac yet. I won't participate that much this time I think. I don't need FC, but some IC are welcome for sure. Looks a bit like an event designed for players that missed the Gods back in time and/or still miss Alexander.

It is a pain to see that they decreased the drops for the sac tiers AND doubled the amount of frags needed to get an event soul from 200 to 400!! This is also not communicated in the event description. And of course these event souls do not contain gold idols...
Unfortunately this is the consequent continuation of the changes of the last weeks!
Watch out, people. Don't let them fool you.

whatever else is going on with all the problems we have with NF and their shady ethics, if you dont participate in this event, they wont notice one bit. and all you will be doing is throwing away "free" IC. Granted I have burned all of about 25mil gold that i had saved up, but i earned over 100 skill shards and about 12000-15000 IC. I know it is playing right into their plans, burning all our gold... but if I could trade gold at 1 or 2 gold/1 IC I would do that in a heartbeat. Gold is "free" as much as you can farm. Also, At a rate of about 200,000 gold per skill shard, it isnt great, but it is better than 2mil/shard in the store. and I am getting both those deals combined into 1 with the addition of FC as well (I have picked up about 4000 of those).

I am all for sticking it to them buy trying not to spend real cash for in game rip-offs, but dont hurt yourself when they wont ever even notice.

vpachev
03-15-2019, 12:03 PM
If there is one thing in this game that I really don't like is that you have to play the arena (with gauntlet things are a bit better) to earn iron coins to buy relics, so that you can play in other modes of the game, especially useful in dungeons. This event hit me in the weak spot with the rewards. So I gladly sacrificed all the rare and epic souls, knowing that I cannot get anything I don't have and left only the mythicals. Now I have a few new maxed relics which is very very nice and I don't regret the gold and souls spend. Furthemore, they only release some exclusive characters that you cannot obtain through normal class souls, so what's the point of keeping stacks and stacks of them.

What I am saying that probably we will have to pick our "fights" for the future or pay if you want it all and now. Simple as that for me.

Yup
03-15-2019, 12:04 PM

Not Necessarily.. every relic I need is AT LEAST 1700IC. So events giving 2-3k iC are good. I'm down to my last 12 relics needed. (so 24k IC at least to go)

Blade
03-15-2019, 01:24 PM
whatever else is going on with all the problems we have with NF and their shady ethics, if you dont participate in this event, they wont notice one bit. and all you will be doing is throwing away "free" IC. Granted I have burned all of about 25mil gold that i had saved up, but i earned over 100 skill shards and about 12000-15000 IC. I know it is playing right into their plans, burning all our gold... but if I could trade gold at 1 or 2 gold/1 IC I would do that in a heartbeat. Gold is "free" as much as you can farm. Also, At a rate of about 200,000 gold per skill shard, it isnt great, but it is better than 2mil/shard in the store. and I am getting both those deals combined into 1 with the addition of FC as well (I have picked up about 4000 of those).

I am all for sticking it to them buy trying not to spend real cash for in game rip-offs, but dont hurt yourself when they wont ever even notice.

I did not say that I gonna skip it, but it seems like that I won't hit it as hard as some of the other sac events with >20 vortexes. Also I don't do this to make "NF notice", but to save some gold! But as I said I did not even really start yet, so I will try around and for sure will at least do the sacs for the event "challenges". As I am chasing some chars it is worth to open some souls for me - unfortunately G/A are so seldom now and burning gold to open souls from which I cannot get a missing character makes only little sense to me - only in the hope to get that soul class to drop from which I can get missing characters. Normally the game punishes you for that sort of gambling... But anyway thanks for sharing your ideas and numbers!
Also I have not yet found a good strategy to deal with all the frags and epic souls and the conversion between them. Converting frags to precious ones only goes all-in, right?
We clearly need 2 sliders in the menu: 1 for claiming souls and 1 for converting frags into precious ones!

"Funny" story related to the inventory issue:
Yesterday I had to sell 1* and 2* chars, because due to LoL grinding my soul inventory was full, so I opened a 99 stack of regular souls. When I tried to go to the sac chamber I got an error message that I cannot go there, because my soul inventory is full. Restarting the app did not help, so I really had to sell chars instead of saccing them. This is so stupid!
Cool that you can still enjoy the Skill Shard drops, I might need to sell some or put them on meatheads, because I am close to a 999 stack and then the next inventory has overflow. Runes overflow happens now almost on a daily basis.

Not Necessarily.. every relic I need is AT LEAST 1700IC. So events giving 2-3k iC are good. I'm down to my last 12 relics needed. (so 24k IC at least to go)

Wow, only 12 relics left - that is impressive! It really is a good long term goal to get them all maxed. I think I miss around 50-60, but mainly DEF and MR as I focussed on having max HP and do more damage.
Do you think they will release more relics in the future? By now the cosmic Talis are the next step in creating long-term goals.

nitro
03-15-2019, 01:44 PM
I did Tier VI sacrifices but it didnot gaveme bonus of 4 Silver Souls.

Esquatcho
03-15-2019, 02:28 PM
Well I just got enough FC for Alex! Woot!

But not enough gold to drop the soul. lol. So some NoTB grinding first!

See how we go, but I might even be able to get close to Sekhmet too in this one event! If only I had more gold!

Saigrim
03-15-2019, 02:42 PM
I need some clarification. Is every Silver Soul supposed to award IC or FC along with a sacrificial heart when opened? I've noticed that well over half the time when I opened these souls I'd get nothing but the hearts. I opened another 6 souls just this morning and received hearts only. No increases at all in either IC or FC.

Natasmai
03-15-2019, 02:52 PM
"Funny" story related to the inventory issue:
Yesterday I had to sell 1* and 2* chars, because due to LoL grinding my soul inventory was full, so I opened a 99 stack of regular souls. When I tried to go to the sac chamber I got an error message that I cannot go there, because my soul inventory is full. Restarting the app did not help, so I really had to sell chars instead of saccing them. This is so stupid!
Cool that you can still enjoy the Skill Shard drops, I might need to sell some or put them on meatheads, because I am close to a 999 stack and then the next inventory has overflow. Runes overflow happens now almost on a daily basis.

well.... all i can say is holy shit. Wish you could trade some of those shards to me :-/ have you sharded all eddies and all major toons? I still play a ton of my gauntlet battles with unsharded toons. I usually try to force at least 1 unsharded per team when I get to the SS rank just so i know I have sharded toons left as i go higher. Im not sure a stack of 999 would finish out all my current 5*'s

blade685
03-15-2019, 03:14 PM
all silver gave me 3 * sacrificial hearts and ic or FC and never saw 5*
Not a good event for me
I will do only 150k and stop

Esquatcho
03-15-2019, 03:15 PM
I need some clarification. Is every Silver Soul supposed to award IC or FC along with a sacrificial heart when opened? I've noticed that well over half the time when I opened these souls I'd get nothing but the hearts. I opened another 6 souls just this morning and received hearts only. No increases at all in either IC or FC.

Sounds buggy man, Id be raising a ticket

Muzzleloader
03-15-2019, 03:28 PM
I've noticed that some individual claimed souls didnt give any FC or IC. When claiming a bunch at one time I get widely varying amounts of FC and IC, so some of them many not have given extra coin rewards. I did recieve 2 5* hearts, it does happen.

Saigrim
03-15-2019, 03:30 PM
I did raise a ticket. The amount you guys were throwing out on coins far surpassed mine and I had more sacrifices and vortexes than what other people said they had. I have noticed that more than half of the Silver Souls I opened never gave out additional coins. Cashed in another six just this morning, watching overall totals, and nothing. I hope they have a log and can see the activity where I came up empty handed on a lot of the souls.

Blade
03-15-2019, 04:12 PM
well.... all i can say is holy shit. Wish you could trade some of those shards to me :-/ have you sharded all eddies and all major toons? I still play a ton of my gauntlet battles with unsharded toons. I usually try to force at least 1 unsharded per team when I get to the SS rank just so i know I have sharded toons left as i go higher. Im not sure a stack of 999 would finish out all my current 5*'s

Only Eds without shards are Bass and Killers as I did not use those by now.
Most other Main characters have shards, but not all as I don't shard without a reason. Also there might be another very creative event like "spend 100 skill shards" in the future ;)
So I was wrong to say I need to sell them. Especially as I have just checked the selling price... 1k gold ... Ridiculous...

I guess most of us players that are here since the beginning have a lot of shards stockpiled, the maximum was one sac event after the pumpkin craziness and before I did one higher Gauntlet run (which means many characters without shards) with something like 1500 SS.

I think your Gauntlet strategy is exactly the right one!

Ip4
03-15-2019, 04:36 PM
done with event:
9500 IC
2800 FC
105 skill shards
800 ironite
was on 17mil gold now have 2 mil gold
no new characters
9 or 10 vortex not sure...

Natasmai
03-15-2019, 05:41 PM
yeah, im to the point now that i am only missing the absolute newest characters and a few extremely rare ones that I will have to wait for FC purchases or Heroic rotations.

My only Eddies I need are FFE (should have this weekend), Ramses, and samurai emperor

As for the regular characters, I am missing mostly special event characters, like Assassin Krampus, Charlotte, Gunner and Magus Derby Demon, The Birds (except Cyborg somehow?), the Gemini, Assassin Hellraiser, almost all of the new Anubis/Pharaoh dogs... Musashi will come in a few weeks (with the amount of Heroic soul variants I have, I better get him)

I have a handful missing that I have no idea where they come from, really wish they had an official wikia or something where you can look them up.

Gunner Trickster
Sentinel Troll
Magus Soulless Demon
Assassin Desert Sniper?
Warrior Death Dog?

I dont even know how many stars these guys are or whether they are available in a soul at all?

rags-6094
03-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Most of the stuff your missing is the same for me except Charlotte.. it seems like Musashi eluded 90% of LOTB players...
I too will be expecting to nab him, it raises a question though. Using your heroic soul variants, do you
A. Try to grab Musashi using an Heroic Legendary (not so hard to acquire) or
B. Go straight to Heroic Mythical and keep throwing them in till you get him?

It is quite surprising how many times you can burn a very unique soul type and keep getting anything but the one you want...

Ip4
03-15-2019, 05:57 PM
it's always better to first use normal 50/50 heroic soul if not found what you need than use legendary 250/250 if not found needed character use mystic souls...that's what i do.

GotN
03-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Gunner Trickster
Sentinel Troll
Magus Soulless Demon
Assassin Desert Sniper?
Warrior Death Dog?

I dont even know how many stars these guys are or whether they are available in a soul at all?

Those are all natural 4*. About the ADS I’m not 100% sure, can also be a 3*. None of them are available in any soul atm.

rags-6094
03-15-2019, 06:56 PM
it's always better to first use normal 50/50 heroic soul if not found what you need than use legendary 250/250 if not found needed character use mystic souls...that's what i do.

I agree that's what the natural thing to do is, but if you need the 4* character rather than the 5* character such as Magis Derby Demon in a months time you would want to have heroic legendary souls stacked up ready! So either can be valuable...
Hopefully none of us will have to give up too many before acquiring what we want...

rags-6094
03-15-2019, 06:57 PM
Those are all natural 4*. About the ADS I’m not 100% sure, can also be a 3*. None of them are available in any soul atm.

I think all of those were event characters for frags etc...

Intimidator
03-15-2019, 07:50 PM
I claimed a bunch of silver soul and all I got was a 3* heart and sometimes some extra FC.
At least that’s what I thought, just now I dropped an other 4 in and only one gave extra FC.
Before I did this i checked my IC and after the 4 souls I checked again and I had 300 IC more then before.
So my guess is that it’s a visual bug, every time I get a 3* heart without something extra IC still is being added.

Amarthir
03-15-2019, 09:15 PM
Most of the stuff your missing is the same for me except Charlotte.. it seems like Musashi eluded 90% of LOTB players...
I too will be expecting to nab him, it raises a question though. Using your heroic soul variants, do you
A. Try to grab Musashi using an Heroic Legendary (not so hard to acquire) or
B. Go straight to Heroic Mythical and keep throwing them in till you get him?

It is quite surprising how many times you can burn a very unique soul type and keep getting anything but the one you want...

I plan on using my mythical souls for him. If they don't work I'm using heroic souls... I got about nearly 200 of them so if I don't get Mushashi I'll quit lmao.
I'm saving the legendary souls for the 4* heroic characters I don't have.. like the Magus derby demon for example.

Shaolin85london
03-15-2019, 09:36 PM
yeah, im to the point now that i am only missing the absolute newest characters and a few extremely rare ones that I will have to wait for FC purchases or Heroic rotations.

My only Eddies I need are FFE (should have this weekend), Ramses, and samurai emperor

As for the regular characters, I am missing mostly special event characters, like Assassin Krampus, Charlotte, Gunner and Magus Derby Demon, The Birds (except Cyborg somehow?), the Gemini, Assassin Hellraiser, almost all of the new Anubis/Pharaoh dogs... Musashi will come in a few weeks (with the amount of Heroic soul variants I have, I better get him)

I have a handful missing that I have no idea where they come from, really wish they had an official wikia or something where you can look them up.

Gunner Trickster
Sentinel Troll
Magus Soulless Demon
Assassin Desert Sniper?
Warrior Death Dog?

Mate you can have a look at my roster as I got all playable characters except for assassin pharao dog which drop as natural 5*.

They are all lvl 100 so u can see maxed out stats.

If it may help I'm shaolinlondo-7198, cheers.

rags-6094
03-15-2019, 09:52 PM
I plan on using my mythical souls for him. If they don't work I'm using heroic souls... I got about nearly 200 of them so if I don't get Mushashi I'll quit lmao.
I'm saving the legendary souls for the 4* heroic characters I don't have.. like the Magus derby demon for example.

Exactly what I plan to do....
I have begged borrowed and stolen every shred of required resource including some prized maxed level characters to achieve my goal but I am happy to say I have finally acquired The Beast! I know I know he's completely friggin useless but such an important collectible I just had to have him. This Sac event is done for me now, time to start saving for next months Sac event....

Yup
03-15-2019, 10:41 PM
Do you think they will release more relics in the future? By now the cosmic Talis are the next step in creating long-term goals.

I don't see how MORE relics would make players happy at all. In fact, I think it would have the opposite effect.. reach an end goal.. then moving the finish line just pisses people off. It would me.

And I agree the Cosmics would be the next power-boost area.

I left the DEF and MR relics till last. Except Global.. I still need a couple levels of ATK and MAG for Globals as well as DEF and MR. -- Thing is.. why can't I just blow through PvP matches due to relics then? I should really only lose to those players with nearly equal amounts of relics, shouldn't I? Well that's not the case much of the time. The lack of transparency in how the ACTUALLY work against other players is annoying. There's CLEARLY some "balancing" taking place and they haven't disclosed what that may be. At times, battles act as if I have 4 relics or none at all. Sure PVP is dead simple, but it was pretty easy before relics due to powered up characters/talismans.

------------------

For the record out of all the Silver souls.. I think I got 3 or 4 - 5 star hearts, the rest were 3 stars. Picked up roughly 2500ic and 800FC.

Natasmai
03-16-2019, 12:26 AM

Mate you can have a look at my roster as I got all playable characters except for assassin pharao dog which drop as natural 5*.

They are all lvl 100 so u can see maxed out stats.

If it may help I'm shaolinlondo-7198, cheers.

Thanks so much to both of you. Good to know they aren't available, saves me the sanity of wondering why I can't find them.

ericgallucci
03-16-2019, 06:13 AM
Just dropped a 99 silver stack in and got 10 5-star hearts, 89 3-star hearts, 9,100 IC and 1,475 FC. not bad considering in game it says 5% chance of 5-star dropping

Liebhild
03-16-2019, 09:06 AM
Thing is.. why can't I just blow through PvP matches due to relics then? I should really only lose to those players with nearly equal amounts of relics, shouldn't I? Well that's not the case much of the time. The lack of transparency in how the ACTUALLY work against other players is annoying. There's CLEARLY some "balancing" taking place and they haven't disclosed what that may be. At times, battles act as if I have 4 relics or none at all. Sure PVP is dead simple, but it was pretty easy before relics due to powered up characters/talismans.

I think this is, why cosmic talismans were introduced. You can see this "balancing" very clearly on reset. Players with 0 relics hit unbelievably hard and can take too much damage. With those cosmics NF can hide their cheating a little bit better, also the not-RNG can give new players better cosmics.

Saigrim
03-16-2019, 03:33 PM
I kept track of the last six I opened, Bakura. No visual and totals stayed the same. I suspected from the start I was not getting them, every time I did not see them when opening souls. Then people started posting totals for less sacrifices than I was putting out. Didn’t get a reply from the ticket I put in yesterday, but then I don’t hold much stock in them doing anything about it. Last time I was robbed on an event, NF just fed me some BS and washed their hands of the issue. Hence the reason I never complained about getting wrong gauntlet rewards recently.

Bakura
03-16-2019, 03:54 PM
I kept track of the last six I opened, Bakura. No visual and totals stayed the same. I suspected from the start I was not getting them, every time I did not see them when opening souls. Then people started posting totals for less sacrifices than I was putting out. Didn’t get a reply from the ticket I put in yesterday, but then I don’t hold much stock in them doing anything about it. Last time I was robbed on an event, NF just fed me some BS and washed their hands of the issue. Hence the reason I never complained about getting wrong gauntlet rewards recently.

That sucks, sorry to hear about that.
I went to edit my previous post and I think I deleted it by mistake, but I wanted to give an update . Yes , I can confirm it was a visual bug. I checked FC/IC right before and after, and I did get 100 IC for one silver soul. Whew... I was gonna say, what else is going wrong. I've never seen so many bugs/ issues as we have experienced in the last 2 months.

Did you take screenshots of your missing rewards? That might help.
I feel for ya..... hang in there..... misery loves company.

Saigrim
03-16-2019, 06:54 PM
I didn’t record anything for posterity. Not really worried about it. Like I said, I don’t expect anything will come of it. As a player who actually sinks cash in this game I can respond in other ways.

Muzzleloader
03-16-2019, 09:08 PM
It was a very generous sac event, the FC and IC rewards were appreciated. Since it followed an event that had spending coins to complete missions.

Esquatcho
03-17-2019, 05:20 AM
Can I just say that 2.4mill for dropping a stack of basic rare souls is bullshit!? Seriously hope that rare souls are at least halved! I get paying 75k to drop epics, but 24k for a rare which 9/10 times will give you a dupe 3* is the hugest ripoff! Should be 1/10 the cost of an epic really, so 7.4k per rare

Blade
03-18-2019, 06:10 PM
Guys, what is your experience with rare G/A souls as rewards from sacrifice? I did more sacrifices than I planned before. Until now I got 2 new characters which is nice! This time I focused on tier 6 sacs instead of tier 5 as before. The reason was that I thought this would increase the probability to get G/A souls. I did enough sacs by now to get >50 event souls. And you know what? Not a single G/A soul dropped as a reward! Not a single one!? There must be something wrong.
And btw some of the FC/IC drops were also ridiculous! Worst case was a stack of 10 event souls giving 125 FC and 100 IC...wow!

Alvorada
03-18-2019, 06:46 PM
I got some rare G/A, don't know where they come from (tier V or vortex)

R1ck
03-18-2019, 08:56 PM
A/G rare souls are now very very rare, gotten only five after around 10 vortex. Mostly tier V , only tier VI to fill the vortex.
Damned event made me grind day and night for gold. Anyways at the end hope to have only 12 relics to finish, most of them defense and MR.

Esquatcho
03-19-2019, 02:53 AM
Ive gotten only a couple over 4 vortexes, but I have gotten a heap more gunner and assassin only ones, which have then converted into a number of epics. So while you do get less, I think you still can get the chars you need easily enough. Particularly from epics and mythicals made from frags. Been doing mostly level V sacs, with VIs only when I get 5* gunner or assassin eddies.

iPoop
03-20-2019, 12:07 AM
From the announcement:

"BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Silver Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant a random amount of either Frontier, or Iron Coins."

Why is one of the random amounts zero?!?!

I just dropped 4 silver souls....one by one. I received 4 3-star hearts. One heart was accompanied by 25 Frontier coins. The other three souls were accompanied by nothing, Nada, Zilch!

That just sucks.

Also, is it me or were the coin drops tuned down over the past few days?

Esquatcho
03-20-2019, 03:33 AM
From the announcement:

"BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Silver Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant a random amount of either Frontier, or Iron Coins."

Why is one of the random amounts zero?!?!

I just dropped 4 silver souls....one by one. I received 4 3-star hearts. One heart was accompanied by 25 Frontier coins. The other three souls were accompanied by nothing, Nada, Zilch!

That just sucks.

Also, is it me or were the coin drops tuned down over the past few days?

I had that once, but worth double checking as when I looked I actually had received the reward, so it was just a visual glitch....

And as for downtuning. I seem to be either getting 25 FC or 50 IC for each soul, which iirc I had been getting before.

Volrath
03-20-2019, 01:49 PM
I know we've had a few irritating events lately, but I wanted to thank the devs for this one. I never thought I'd be able to get Alexander Eddie and now I'm actually within striking distance of the 2,500. Just need to drop a couple more Trooper/Eterntiy souls and I'm good.

GotN
03-20-2019, 03:37 PM
Just wanted to share another great, ofc absolutely random statistic: opened 5 rare gunner souls over the last days and got... 5 gunner dogs... there are over 30 characters you can get from this soul, so please explain THAT! (I know they won’t... :/ ). I’m really getting sick of that!

rags-6094
03-20-2019, 03:45 PM
Just wanted to share another great, ofc absolutely random statistic: opened 5 rare gunner souls over the last days and got... 5 gunner dogs... there are over 30 characters you can get from this soul, so please explain THAT! (I know they won’t... :/ ). I’m really getting sick of that!

It's funny you should mention that, in the closing stages of the recent sac event, I opened a few more souls once the gold stack was re established a bit, I pulled 3 x Visions Eddie in 10 x rare sentinels, 2 x back to back... 4 x Demon spawn and the rest I don't remember... RNG sure but at times I have definately seen runs of the same character...

Natasmai
03-20-2019, 05:40 PM
i cant even count how many wickermans I have opened during this event. From warrior souls, warrior legendary, warrior epic, rare souls.... but always it seems to be a wickerman

infinite dreamer
03-20-2019, 05:55 PM
Last sac event I pulled 5 Pharaoh Dog King dupes. Thought it was them showing off his re-design. It's funny the way certain characters follow you around.

Yup
03-20-2019, 07:09 PM

I did 30 Heroic souls a week or two ago... in 30 souls I got 4 different characters, all 3 star. 11 of 1, 8 of another, 7 of another, then 4 of another. Nothing more than crap for 30 souls where the poole is only 10 characters.

Ip4
03-20-2019, 07:20 PM
will this event ever end?I lost all my gold and now must farm power slave for next few months...opening soul are too much expencive...

Yup
03-21-2019, 12:19 AM
opening soul are too much expencive...

Agreed. 8 9 10

Esquatcho
03-21-2019, 01:18 AM
Definitely thankful for this sac event. It wasnt chaos like some in the past. I still reckon soul costs for rares needs to drop by at least half, maybe more. But I did find that between grinding NotB and the odd lucky golden idol I could keep things slowly chugging along.

On the way I managed to clear 3 key chars off my signature: Alex, Sekhmet, blue lillith and the green ninja. So Im super stoked. Also topped up all my relics by about a level (got to L3 across the board now, with a few health & fury up to 4 or 5).

My only regret is that in the heroics I dropped, I grabbed a dupe hallowed instead of Musashi, but on the whole quite happy with this event.

Now.... Back to the gold & shard grind!

Blade
03-22-2019, 09:56 AM
I have mixed feelings with the outcome of the event. I got Iron Maiden Eddie and assassin PDK, but assassin Anubi did not show up in a lot of assassin souls (rares and especially epics). But the number of new characters cannot be the base to judge an event.

- The rng rewards from the silver souls gave a lot of FC and an ok amount of IC, of course I would have preferred the other way round. On the other hand I am prepared now if the new no-fury-special-Eddies are introduced to the FC shop some time.
- The drop rate of 5* hearts was very low for me.
- Changing the needed frags from 200 to 400 was evil, especially as it devalued the small tier 1 and 2 sacrifices a lot - this was not needed in my opinion!

I clearly see the reason why these sac events cannot be as rewarding as before, as we have very different sac rewards compared to let's say last year. It would have been a "problem" to give people that do not play Arena the chance to max out all relics, but a good boost is ok I think. This might also be the reason why we did not have a sac event for event souls in a long time now.

The biggest concern for me is the almost non-existent drop rate of G/A souls. I did a lot of sacrifices - much much more than I thought to do. I did not count, but for sure >10 vortexes. And from all these sacs, ZERO, NULL, 0, nada rare G/A souls dropped! 10 vortexes are >50 double T5 sacs!! Not a single G/A? One vortex gave 3 times 2 G/A souls, but none of the sacs. So in total 6 G/A souls after all these sacs!? This should not be possible statistically. Seriously, there must be something wrong.

GrimDusk
03-22-2019, 01:40 PM
I’m just coming back to say this; this event was great. Devs, please note that this is what we want. We don’t want events like the Hell and Fire dungeon which force us to deal with low drop rates for characters we love, we want events that reward us for just playing the game.

R1ck
03-22-2019, 02:19 PM
It was a good event for me, finished many relics and got around 5500 FC.
The problem is still gold, had to exchange souls fragments to get precious souls and get some extra gold. There's no reason to have so many soul fragments if we cannot summon souls.

Also, there should be an slider for exchanging fragments to precious souls fragments.