PDA

View Full Version : Visions Eddie, any plans to update him?

Endbringer
08-31-2016, 06:17 PM
A few days ago I pulled my first 5 star ever from a sentinel soul (trying to get Pharaoh Eddy). This is my first 5 star that i did not evolve myself. I am pretty underwhelmed with him. It seems hes has no real focus and his fury move is awful. I have read the thread on him here in the character section. It is spot on. Hes just plain bad for a 5 star. So you can imagine how disappointing I am in him being my first pulled 5 star.... He does have some utility use when you swap him in. But as a stand alone character hes bad....

Devs,

Are there any plans to revamp him? Your entire community thinks hes terrible. Although some details would be great, a simple yes or no would suffice.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

BillLion
08-31-2016, 06:22 PM
That'd be great (even though I don't have him). To quote Bruce re: Visions Eddie, "There's no vision there at all"

zamasu
08-31-2016, 06:39 PM
I have him at lvl 100 and he's just plain awful. worst Eddie of all

Demoonchild
08-31-2016, 06:40 PM
Visions Eddie was my first 5* too, great disappointment but opens the door to several nice chars that come after... I have used him about 3 or 4 times, He really needs am urgent revamp.....

Hellrider
09-06-2016, 07:47 AM
A few days ago I pulled my first 5 star ever from a sentinel soul (trying to get Pharaoh Eddy). This is my first 5 star that i did not evolve myself. I am pretty underwhelmed with him. It seems hes has no real focus and his fury move is awful. I have read the thread on him here in the character section. It is spot on. Hes just plain bad for a 5 star. So you can imagine how disappointing I am in him being my first pulled 5 star.... He does have some utility use when you swap him in. But as a stand alone character hes bad....

Same here :confused:

Fudjo
09-06-2016, 08:09 AM
It's a shame, because the Titan Shield ability is really good. Hopefully the devs can make his other abilities more useful.