PDA

View Full Version : Gifts of Green 48 HOUR EVENT - Collect Sentinel-themed rewards from Satellite 15

Kaz_LOTB
03-17-2019, 12:02 AM

This St. Patrick’s Day weekend, you’ll be seeing Green!

From now until March 18th at 5PM PDT, open Satellite 15 to receive Gifts of Green including Sentinel Mythical Souls, and Green XP + Evo Materials!

During this event, Satellite 15 will still grant regular rewards like Ironite, Gold, Sands of Time/War and Skill Shards; however, all Souls and XP items will be Green!

There will also be a number of powerful Sentinel Talismans that have a chance to appear including:

Tower Talismans (Ward)
Power Talismans (Mystical)
Sacrificial Talismans (Overwhelming)
Eternal Talismans (Mystical)

Finally, we have a few deals available to help you empower your Sentinels!

Grab the “Gifts of Green” Pack! This pack contains a bit of Ironite and Gold, a Sentinel Mythical Soul, and 2 full sets of 3 different Sentinel talismans: Power, Tower and Sacrificial Talismans!
We have 4 Talisman Finisher packs on offer! Having trouble completing your Power, Tower, Sacrificial or Eternal Talisman sets? Head to the store and grab the corresponding finisher pack!

GotN
03-17-2019, 12:07 AM
Happy St. Patrick‘s day everybody! And thanks NF for the gifts!

Stormseye
03-17-2019, 12:27 AM
And where are the notes and challenegs for the dungeon? Double events? Number of the Beast Eddie with no Fury description.

chrismt
03-17-2019, 12:52 AM
Pretty sure the dungeon wasn’t supposed to appear right now.
NoB eddie’s fury description is really odd but he looks really cool mastering the beast puppet.
Anyhow, I believe there will be a fix soon to remove this dungeon

Stormseye
03-17-2019, 01:03 AM
I am sure there is an event soul but nothing in the store so I am sure this is unintented. Received the ones for the first clear and the first 3 clears awarded a set of Strike Talismans.

WickermanBR
03-17-2019, 01:31 AM
Something seems wrong with the lack of description about the dungeon event.

Is everyone playing in it?

I think I'll wait for more information, probably the rounds will not count until then.

2Fast4Love
03-17-2019, 01:46 AM
Played all three stages got 6 souls, all trash. 750 frags for ed.

Kaz_LOTB
03-17-2019, 01:47 AM
The Hell and Fire Dungeon is not intended to be live at the moment. We will be pushing a fix for this momentarily.

-Kaz

WickermanBR
03-17-2019, 01:50 AM
The Hell and Fire Dungeon is not intended to be live at the moment. We will be pushing a fix for this momentarily.

-Kaz

Thanks for the heads up.

and have a nice St. Patrick's day, folks.

MaidenInk-8166
03-17-2019, 02:14 AM
Any chance to get back the 150 ironite I spent on a mega-refill to get going on the event? I spent 150 ironite to get moving on the event for nothing.

-Kaz

FLAUX
03-17-2019, 04:10 AM
So WTH happened? Man it sure seems things ha e been going sideways as of late!!
Please let us know what to expect at this point....please?

FLAUX
03-17-2019, 04:13 AM
Sorry I see it has been addressed.....hopefully you all will address what folks have spent.

Natasmai
03-17-2019, 02:14 PM
There are plenty of reasons to be pissed off at the development of the game, but it was pretty easy to determine that the dungeon wasn't meant to be there. I saw it, immediately went to look at the announcements, saw none regarding the dungeon, checked the event achievements tab and saw none..... it's not that hard people. You screwed up and spent a bit of ironite, hopefully you at least used it to run troopers, I think it's time to suck it up and put your big boy pants on. This is all on you.

MaidenInk-8166
03-17-2019, 04:04 PM
It was equally safe to assume it just hadn't appeared in the news feed. So your comment is invalid, but if it make you feel better downing day one players than so be it. I'm not the only one who immediately went for it as soon as we saw it was there, and it would not be the first time an event started without it appearing in the newsfeed. So it's all on me that that this game is full of constant fuck ups? I guess it must be.

There are plenty of reasons to be pissed off at the development of the game, but it was pretty easy to determine that the dungeon wasn't meant to be there. I saw it, immediately went to look at the announcements, saw none regarding the dungeon, checked the event achievements tab and saw none..... it's not that hard people. You screwed up and spent a bit of ironite, hopefully you at least used it to run troopers, I think it's time to suck it up and put your big boy pants on. This is all on you.

Muzzleloader
03-17-2019, 04:41 PM
One thing I always do for new events is after completing the first mission requirement I make sure that it registers on the mission list. If there is no missions requirements then you can be sure any battles completed will not count toward the missions.

This not only applies to special dungeons, but also include LoL, BNW, arena and cosmos batlles.

MaidenInk-8166
03-17-2019, 05:23 PM
I didn't see any reason to check that considering I was getting the rewards. I got several of the souls and was getting the souls frags with each battle, so it was safe to assume it was rolling. And as I mentioned previously there has been plenty of occasions where the event didn't show up in the news feed and also times where the challenges didn't show immediately.

Blade
03-18-2019, 10:42 AM

Exactly! I also checked the event tab when I saw the dungeon appear. No missions - no event! But I am looking forward to it!

SinGularity-8786
03-18-2019, 08:15 PM
Last Satellite 15 eventgifts...
All together got 1 tower, 1 sacrificial, 2 power and around 4 or 5 souls... thx for almost nothing...

scott-5496
03-18-2019, 08:26 PM
Folks lets not get nippy about satellite 15 rewards - they are zero effort zero hassle freebies! Plenty other stuff to moan about surely!

Blade
03-18-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Satellite 15 eventgifts...
All together got 1 tower, 1 sacrificial, 2 power and around 4 or 5 souls... thx for almost nothing...

That's so much better than what I got! And as Scott says... this is just free stuff for tapping once - what can we expect?
Especially if we remember the last time we had a Satellite event! Compared to that, this now is much much better!

Metalsquire
03-18-2019, 08:59 PM
Ref Satellite 15- Can't see the problem. It costs you nothing to take part. Whatever you get is a bonus. And thank you Devs for the chance of some different materials.

Fudjo
03-18-2019, 09:06 PM
Folks lets not get nippy about satellite 15 rewards - they are zero effort zero hassle freebies! Plenty other stuff to moan about surely!

I remain convinced that Satellite 15 is just part of a standing bet the developers have with each other over whether the players will complain about getting something for free by simply pushing a button.

scott-5496
03-18-2019, 10:04 PM
Taking it to it's fullevil end I guess you could suggest that if you only get a partial set 'free' from it you may feel the need to spend ironite in the store to get the set......I am very happy with what I got - two completed sets (from two partials I had) and just a wee shame I never got one more Eternal as that would have completed a set of five I had...oh well! Still Power and Heal set sorted for free and the start of Titan (got two)and a Heal (1) as well! I even got a couple of epic souls. I'd be happy with this every month!

Natasmai
03-18-2019, 11:03 PM
not complaining about free gifts, but just for comparison, i got 1 power talisman which i didnt need and sold, then all the rest were souls. i need 1 friggin eternal to complete a set, but again, i already have 3 or 4 full sets, so not worth complaining...

free is free, so thanks!

Esquatcho
03-19-2019, 02:46 AM
I bought the eternals, as I only had 1 to go and wanted to use them to finish the talisman challenge..... Then I pulled a bloody eternal from the satellite! lol. Oh well, I've got a head start of 2 next time theyre up for grabs.

Also, I got a couple of epic greens which helped with the sacfest, so very happy.

And even better - I got an almost unheard of skill shard from the satellite during this event!

scott-5496
03-19-2019, 10:44 AM
I actually completed a tower set too with the final collection from it last night so really I have been lucky here I think. Shame that would not translate to event souls and characters!

Natasmai
03-19-2019, 12:04 PM
I did get like 3 skill shards from sat15, that was great!