PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Special Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn debut Frontier Talismans!

Leviathan
03-18-2019, 12:12 AM
Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Frontier Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Gauntlet Special Tours will occur between each full Gauntlet Season and will offer a variety of high value rewards.

Our second Special Tour starts now and will run until April 14th, 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, and our first 5-set talisman - FRONTIER TALISMANS.

Frontier Talismans are green talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce all Damage taken by 50%. These talismans also permanently increase a Random Stat by 5% every turn and by 2% whenever you take damage.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10875-Final-Frontier-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)).

Alvorada
03-18-2019, 12:21 AM
Hey Leviathan, quick question: Do you guys plan deliver prizes correctly some day?

3 times in a row being rewarded with less than I manage to achieve.

real_schweiger
03-18-2019, 12:27 AM
Hey Leviathan, quick question: Do you guys plan deliver prizes correctly some day?

3 times in a row being rewarded with less than I manage to achieve.

Same here! Just reached "SS" and got rewards for "AA" - that is terribly dissapointing. The First time I made it this far in the Gauntlet and then the Reward hits me in the face :/

Esquatcho
03-18-2019, 12:42 AM
Woot! Got my Mariner on the last week of season 2!

FFE 990/1000 :/

Oh well, just gotta get through this one Gauntlet and finally I might be able to actually get to Warlord!

Seems once again AAA gets 1 short of a full set, so the 'creep' looks to be permanent :( Please change it back once you get back to 'normal' sets please NF!

WickermanBR
03-18-2019, 12:51 AM
Seems once again AAA gets 1 short of a full set, so the 'creep' looks to be permanent :( Please change it back once you get back to 'normal' sets please NF!

I really did not like that particular little change. Going through the AAA level can be very "stressful" sometimes.
A set of 5 I even understand, but I do not know what's so special about Hex, to have been that way in the past rotation

thealchemist
03-18-2019, 06:33 AM
I'm a little confused. According to both here and the news feed this special tour goes until April 14th. Yet countdown on Gauntlet screen is displaying 13 days remaining as it normally does. So does that mean these rewards will continue for the following fortnight of Gauntlet up to the 14th?

vpachev
03-18-2019, 07:22 AM
Probably there will be second run with different talismans. April 14th will start new season with new eddie and character I guess.

Liu
03-18-2019, 08:52 AM
Maybe I'm not recalling this properly, but is it possible they made some changes to gauntlet ? AAA rewards are now for rank 2k and 3k. It used to be 2.5k and 5k if I'm not mistaken.
I may not recall this properly as well, but both A and AA are now ordered battles restricted to two colors. I think prior to this one of those was ordered and the other restricted to two colors.
On a third note, I've met a ferryman in the last battle of A.

To sum it up, they're making gauntlet more difficult - did they announce this somewhere ? Dear dev team, if you feel changes are necessary, please announce what you are changing and why you feel those changes are necessary. If you have good arguments for adjustments many of us will understand and be supportive, but changing mechanics secretly ... ? Haven't you learned from the previous outcry or do you not care ?

Olevipoeg
03-18-2019, 09:11 AM
Last Gauntet was already more difficult. One mistake in AAA predicting the troublemaker team and you were out. And new FFE, KP, Charlotte and Prisoner team with new talismans was nearly unbeatable. Old was hard, but new was complete disaster.

Banished
03-18-2019, 09:40 AM
Maybe I'm not recalling this properly, but is it possible they made some changes to gauntlet ? AAA rewards are now for rank 2k and 3k. It used to be 2.5k and 5k if I'm not mistaken.

You are not mistaken it was indeed 2.5K and 5K.

Such change is a bit annoying but IMO they thought that too much players could reach the 2.5K and then get rewards without spening too much SOW in Gauntlet.

Muzzleloader
03-18-2019, 09:43 AM
With all the new OP toons and talisman released each season gauntlet has slowly become more difficult. Its just another way to make you chase the new latest and greatest thing. Keep up or fall behind, the farther you fall the more difficult gauntlet will become.

slauki
03-18-2019, 09:46 AM
cannot see this as an event it's regular gauntlet with different prizes. some challenges with extra rewards would have been nice, otherwise this is misleading imo

Blade
03-18-2019, 10:54 AM
cannot see this as an event it's regular gauntlet with different prizes. some challenges with extra rewards would have been nice, otherwise this is misleading imo

I agree! Like last time with the cosmic stuff missions related to specific teams, tallis etc. in Gauntlet battles. This time is only special as there is a debut talli set as reward and the milestone rewards are changed slightly e.g. legendary class souls instead of rare class souls.

Stranger
03-18-2019, 11:18 AM
According to the announcement there should be Starlight relics in the store and a new Frontier talisman pack, too. But they're not there. Am I the only one who doesn't have them?

Esquatcho
03-18-2019, 11:22 AM
I may not recall this properly as well, but both A and AA are now ordered battles restricted to two colors. I think prior to this one of those was ordered and the other restricted to two colors.
On a third note, I've met a ferryman in the last battle of A.

To sum it up, they're making gauntlet more difficult - did they announce this somewhere ? Dear dev team, if you feel changes are necessary, please announce what you are changing and why you feel those changes are necessary. If you have good arguments for adjustments many of us will understand and be supportive, but changing mechanics secretly ... ? Haven't you learned from the previous outcry or do you not care ?

I cant remember before, but that last round the A and AA battles were the same.... The rank levels have gotten harder, but that said, Im pretty sure from what I'd seen of the stats, it was pretty easy to get to the top of AAA based purely on the number of teams up there. I dont think its particularly harder at least, which Im thankful for. Just more of a rebalancing for player numbers. At the same time, Id argue that there needs to be a few mid-levels added in the arena between 250 and 2k too.

What Im not happy about is reducing the talisman rewards to 1 less than a full set for AAA. The step through the single colour round is a big one from mid-level players to top level and to bar mid-level player from these sets that will help them so much in the gauntlet/arena isnt so cool.

Volrath
03-18-2019, 01:20 PM
It's definitely harder. I've also got a Ferryman to deal with at level A. And of course he had to show up just after I had used Icarus for another fight.

Thankfully, it's right at the beginning so I can take some time to build up a team that might be able to win. Does anyone know if it's two separate tours in the next month or one gauntlet that will last the entire time?

Liu
03-18-2019, 02:07 PM
Should be two gauntlet rounds since this one is tagged to end in two weeks.

Bakura
03-18-2019, 04:01 PM
Wrong gauntlet rewards AGAIN!
If we have to take pics and email everytime we finish gauntlet, then I don't know if it's worth it, especially if we already have a set of the featured talisman and/ or characters. Submit a ticket just for 10 FC and some heroic frags for duplicate 3 or 4 star characters that wastes our gold to open. Wow, I'm getting burned out on all the problems going on. I spend money and would like a fair deal in return. BUT I don't know if I care much anymore. Once you've achieved most of the talisman and characters, not much else to shoot for. The spending $150 for 750 frags to get the newest exclusive toon is hard to do, especially if you're not sure if it's worth it (Ferryman yes.... Iron Maiden Eddie no).
Third time getting shorted on gauntlet rewards in the last 4 or 5 months.
This has become a bad, heartbreaking relationship. LOTB/NF/ Navigator/ sweetie pie...... I think we should see other people.... we should take a break...... we should get marriage counseling...... I can't live this way anymore, I want a divorce.
Lol...... sad but true.

HuckFinn150
03-18-2019, 04:17 PM
I'm 5 battles into level A and I've noticed it's harder than last week. Still, we shouldn't expect to breeze through the upper levels. This is why we grind and power up our charterers.

Blade
03-18-2019, 04:25 PM
Wrong gauntlet rewards AGAIN!
If we have to take pics and email everytime we finish gauntlet, then I don't know if it's worth it, especially if we already have a set of the featured talisman and/ or characters. Submit a ticket just for 10 FC and some heroic frags for duplicate 3 or 4 star characters that wastes our gold to open. Wow, I'm getting burned out on all the problems going on. I spend money and would like a fair deal in return. BUT I don't know if I care much anymore. Once you've achieved most of the talisman and characters, not much else to shoot for. The spending $150 for 750 frags to get the newest exclusive toon is hard to do, especially if you're not sure if it's worth it (Ferryman yes.... Iron Maiden Eddie no).
Third time getting shorted on gauntlet rewards in the last 4 or 5 months.
This has become a bad, heartbreaking relationship. LOTB/NF/ Navigator/ sweetie pie...... I think we should see other people.... we should take a break...... we should get marriage counseling...... I can't live this way anymore, I want a divorce.
Lol...... sad but true.

There is even a thread of its own on this subject, see here: CLICK (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11346-Wrong-Gauntlet-Rewards-AGAIN!)

Apparently this thread will be there in the future as well.
I would definitely recommend writing a mail each time - we should simply not accept it with less rewards than we are entitled to.

I would also recommend that you keep your wallet closed in the future. This lowers your own frustration (many have already reported), and is probably the only criticism with effect.

Bakura
03-18-2019, 05:00 PM
There is even a thread of its own on this subject, see here: CLICK (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11346-Wrong-Gauntlet-Rewards-AGAIN!)

Apparently this thread will be there in the future as well.
I would definitely recommend writing a mail each time - we should simply not accept it with less rewards than we are entitled to.

I would also recommend that you keep your wallet closed in the future. This lowers your own frustration (many have already reported), and is probably the only criticism with effect.

Thanks for the link Blade.
Yes, I had already submitted a ticket, but why does that have to be the norm. They have known of this for too long.
I love the game but issues are adding up.
Too many new promotions without fixing the current events.
And yes, using the power of the $ can help, I have greatly decreased spending. I went from a small "Whale" to more like a "sardine",, Hahaha.

Blade
03-18-2019, 06:03 PM
It really leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Due to the evil recent changes I cannot exclude the option that they do not fix it on purpose to test our patience. I mean there is not even a standard sorry post coming anymore

Ip4
03-18-2019, 06:30 PM
Anyone know what class is in AAA required?

fantomz
03-18-2019, 06:46 PM
Anyone know what class is in AAA required?

I heard it was assassin.

Iced_Earth
03-18-2019, 06:54 PM
it shows necropolis talis now, what the fuck ?

and its assasin on AAA

HuckFinn150
03-18-2019, 09:59 PM
The necropolis is a bug. Log out and back in and it correct itself.

4V1ct0ry
03-29-2019, 03:52 PM
Is it just me or did AAA turned to warrior now?
I know 100% sure it was assassin...

Banished
03-29-2019, 04:39 PM
Is it just me or did AAA turned to warrior now?
I know 100% sure it was assassin...

I confirm it is Assassin.

In that case, I suggest you to quit and launch the game again. It happened to me one time.

4V1ct0ry
03-29-2019, 06:47 PM
Back to assassin again after 2 restarts
Luckily a bug :p

NESTORI
04-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Ay ideas for team to beat first wave on AA? Against is NOTB assasin banshe Mlilith and blue ninja.

angelkelly
04-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Ay ideas for team to beat first wave on AA? Against is NOTB assasin banshe Mlilith and blue ninja.

Yeah same for me. Already lost twice now.

GotN
04-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Gauntlet has become a fu...g joke! Really, can not be that if you don’t always have the latest chars and talisman, every 2 weeks you go down and down and down.... they increase difficulty level, they increase level to S for a full talisman set, opponent team gets defense bonus, teams are bugged as hell. I loose 90% of coin tosses, but if I put strike on my team, all at once, I win the coin toss... WTF!!! This has nothing more to do with tactics, it’s just a simple fooling! I already have 4 losses at AA. Opponent team gets hundreds of extra turns, all buffs trigger all the Time and own team close to Zero! This is no more fun!! I know, this all is known for a long time, but it’s recently getting totally out of hand imo (and I’m totally pissed :mad:). I really think they should do something about that!

Natasmai
04-09-2019, 04:05 PM
the gauntlet has seemed easier each time for me, i dont know.... RNG i guess? Last 2 times I got stuck on the first battle of the second SSS, but it was easier to get there the second time. This time I'm almost thru SS without a loss yet and using a lot of unsharded lower powered toons. i do a few battles a day...

GotN
04-09-2019, 04:19 PM
What? You can’t be serious about that! I throw in everything I have and get kicked in the ass :( Maybe I should stop playing...

Ip4
04-09-2019, 04:21 PM
big problems are rewards,bad rewards in gauntlet,bad rewards in arena and also old,daily rewards bad and never changed...maybe they will be changed 2025...

Blade
04-09-2019, 04:37 PM
I still can't understand why not everyone gets the same opponents! Only then is a comparison in the sense of a sporty competition possible. Obviously it is otherwise pointless to discuss the difficulty of various levels and teams. The randomness destroys here clearly the comparability. And if already different opponents, it would have to be adapted somehow to the possibilities of the respective player. I doubt that.

Independent of this, I also have the impression that it is getting more difficult. In my eyes it's because all new characters and talismans (even the super-strong ones) appear immediately in the Gauntlet, while most players don't have this stuff at all. Can we also assume that the opponents now all have the cosmic tallis? And certainly not the White T1 like me... Plus the known advantages of the AI for the "special" excitement... All well and good, but when the RNG strikes nastily, it quickly becomes just frustration as you can easily see in the various posts.

Natasmai
04-09-2019, 06:04 PM
What? You can’t be serious about that! I throw in everything I have and get kicked in the ass :( Maybe I should stop playing...

Yeah, granted I have been spending coin on relics over the last few weeks, so it "should" feel easier to me, but I was surprised at how much easier it felt. Like I said (and Blade also), its RNG what teams you get paired against, which is bullshit.

I still can't understand why not everyone gets the same opponents! Only then is a comparison in the sense of a sporty competition possible. Obviously it is otherwise pointless to discuss the difficulty of various levels and teams. The randomness destroys here clearly the comparability. And if already different opponents, it would have to be adapted somehow to the possibilities of the respective player. I doubt that.

Independent of this, I also have the impression that it is getting more difficult. In my eyes it's because all new characters and talismans (even the super-strong ones) appear immediately in the Gauntlet, while most players don't have this stuff at all. Can we also assume that the opponents now all have the cosmic tallis? And certainly not the White T1 like me... Plus the known advantages of the AI for the "special" excitement... All well and good, but when the RNG strikes nastily, it quickly becomes just frustration as you can easily see in the various posts.

I agree completely, but I would add that the AI teams should be under the same restrictions that we are. If we can't use duplicates, the AI teams should have more than 1 of any character. Once we get to SS, they should have their team locked out the same way we do. I can understand letting them have any class when we have a class limitation, that is fine, but they should still be limited to 1 use per character. It is insane to get 3 teams in a row that are FFE, KP, Prisoner, (plus a different toon for the 4th). Hell in SS this week, I started with FFE, Horus, Icarus, Assassin Hellraiser, then second battle was FFE, Horus, Icarus, Sentinel Ninja...

As Blade says, it isnt a truly fair battle, nor is it fair to have a ranking system determine the prizes you get, but have the teams random from one player to the next. I also think it is dumb to require someone to reach a certain level AND a certain rank for prizes. The number of times I got hosed out of the correct prizes (both arena and gauntlet) because I dropped below the ranking threshold... it made me so furious!

I will say that I dont understand why everyone complains about the rewards in gauntlet. IMO its the only place in the game where you can even get reasonable rewards. Arena isnt worth my time, let alone my SoW. I have actually gotten to the point that I can climb up close to 1900 on defensive wins thru the week, then i play a few games to bump me to a safe mark above 1900 and call it a week. But I have been reasonably happy with gauntlet rewards. Then again, I have been above AAA for about 2-3 months now and it is definitely better up that high...

GotN
04-09-2019, 06:56 PM
bullshit.

If you look at the characters I have, most of them sharded, Talisman full maxed, have nearly all relics and this week I maybe even don’t make it to AAA, this is the only correct word!

kkkreg5
04-09-2019, 08:07 PM
I think we look at Gauntlet the same as arena or cosmos areas when we shouldn't. We know that it's THEIR game and THEY will scew it to benefit THEM. I look at Gauntlet as challenge. I play to where I'm comfortable and where I can collect the most beneficial rewards for me. We know the ridiculous set ups at the higher levels and boosts that aren't there (laughs) so why stress? Eventually it will become like BNW. No one cares, no plays it.

edsel
04-09-2019, 09:09 PM
I think we look at Gauntlet the same as arena or cosmos areas when we shouldn't. We know that it's THEIR game and THEY will scew it to benefit THEM. I look at Gauntlet as challenge. I play to where I'm comfortable and where I can collect the most beneficial rewards for me. We know the ridiculous set ups at the higher levels and boosts that aren't there (laughs) so why stress? Eventually it will become like BNW. No one cares, no plays it.

True. I used to spend every character and ironite on SoW to get as many battles as possible, now stopping at 52 with fewest loss possible gets me best rewards for least expense. Unless there is some super desirable talisman available I don't go further.

Amarthir
04-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Just made it to S this week so I can get a full Ward set. Last time I only made it to AA cuz I was very busy for the majority of the first run.

Haven't had any issues with difficulty, I only wish that team sorting and talisman management were easier. The roster is stuck sorted by class and even if you change the settings nothing happens.

Esquatcho
04-09-2019, 11:46 PM
big problems are rewards,bad rewards in gauntlet,bad rewards in arena and also old,daily rewards bad and never changed...maybe they will be changed 2025...

Yeah, I dont mind if gauntlet is super hard. But the rewards need to be appropriate. If the top players cant get the full set, then its too high a level. But at the very top level, I dont mind if they make it really really difficult. That makes it more of a challenge, something to strive for AND something to really get excited about when you finally crack a level.

That said, I noticed that guantlet did increase the level for a full set, but for the first time (I think) we have another chance in a row of the same talisman set, right?

Hopefully when the regular season begins and the talisman rotation starts again, the full set drops back down to AAA top level...

Liebhild
04-10-2019, 05:00 PM
have nearly all relics

I guess here is the problem.

After weekly reset in arena, it is possible to fight teams with very less relics, but they hit harder and take more damage than some top teams.

Their noob-protection maybe is also active in gauntlet.

kgk56
04-11-2019, 08:11 AM
I usually go to SSS but this time I had to stop at A (what a shame!!!) ... none of my character could beat the ferryman :(

MetalKing
04-11-2019, 12:05 PM
I've noticed a difficulty increase in gauntlet as well. I usually make it to AAA, and right now I'm stuck on A and might not advance.

Esquatcho
04-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Wow, I mustve been lucky not to get a ferryman in A then!

Out of interest - What do you all have as the talismans this round? And what are the colours for A?

Blade
04-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Wow, I mustve been lucky not to get a ferryman in A then!

Out of interest - What do you all have as the talismans this round? And what are the colours for A?

Talisman rewards are Ward Frontiers (last round was Overhelming subtype).

My restrictions in A are: ordered battle, no dupes, assassin & sentinel only!

And for you?

R1ck
04-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Before I used to play till AAA to get a full set of talismans, now I am pushed to get to S which I just did this morning. I found a team with Ferryman but really don't remember how I beat him. On the contrary I find teams not that strong till S now. Before it was till AAA.
The change only make us spend more SoW to get a full set of talismans.

Muzzleloader
04-11-2019, 01:48 PM
I also had a struggle with ferryman in A. He doomed everyone and I was stunned by the rest of the team, of course they went first. Assassin anubis did the trick with passive blocking doom for the whole team. I was out of passive disable, so I used icarus and green pyro for burns and flame. It did the trick.

kgk56
04-11-2019, 01:57 PM
I also had a struggle with ferryman in A. He doomed everyone and I was stunned by the rest of the team, of course they went first. Assassin anubis did the trick with passive blocking doom for the whole team. I was out of passive disable, so I used icarus and green pyro for burns and flame. It did the trick.

The Assassin Anubis is the sole Anubis I missing :(

Muzzleloader
04-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Serenity talisman may be of help to inhibit silver debuffs.

Banished
04-12-2019, 08:44 AM
I've noticed a difficulty increase in gauntlet as well. I usually make it to AAA, and right now I'm stuck on A and might not advance.

Agreed, I usually make it to SS and I'm stuck at AA. Already from grade A it was harder. Sad, I cannot have a second set of talis this week.

I'm confronted to:

Assassin Banshee
Number of the beast Eddie
Magus lilith
Sentinel shinobi

Tried 3 times but always lost. each banshee attacks, it gets immunity. I guess magus lilith has Fortune talismans

videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6fwM5so84g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ2CANycubQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J64y843Vu4

GotN
04-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Just to show, how unbalanced Gauntlet is: this time I had hell of a time in AA (only sentinel/gunner). 5 losses. I can’t remember having my last loss here. 4 losses against Team of DDE, Osiris (echo), green robot, green bat. Osiris & robot (a real pain in the ass!) getting extra turn after extra turn. Robot from 25% often up to 3-4 in a row. WTF??? And after this DDE destroying my team with fury. Finally made it to AAA (only assassin) and marched through without a loss. Very strange!

Horus-2545
04-13-2019, 07:07 PM
Well, I'm stuck on this team in SS:
Blue Lilith (of course)
Breeg
Ferryman
Sentinel Killer Prime

I finally survived and killed off the 3, leaving Ferryman. But I have no characters with burns alive. Now, I have Gunner Krampus and Blue Derby Demon hitting him over and over again. I'm wondering if I let it play another 15 minutes if it will allow me a draw and to be able to reuse these characters.
IMO Ferryman should lose that invulnerability to regular damage after about 25 turns. This is just crap!

Yup
04-13-2019, 07:15 PM
Just to show, how unbalanced Gauntlet is: this time I had hell of a time in AA (only sentinel/gunner).

It's ALL relative. I blew threw AA without any trouble this round..... blew threw AAA, S, SS, and am now at SSS where I'm incurring losses.

Last round.. I barely made it to S. Round before I couldn't get past AAA. Before that.. made it to the second level of SSS.

I'm wondering if I let it play another 15 minutes if it will allow me a draw........

There is no draw option in the Gauntlet. If neither team can win....You can play forever or forfeit, those are your only options. (which suck) And either way, the characters will be seen as "used" and no longer available.

bort
04-13-2019, 07:35 PM
I finally beat the first level of SSS part #2, featuring the Ferryman.

My first loss to the ferryman (with hex) was due to:

1) My Alchemist never getting Doom to land
2) The ferryman getting Doom to land almost every turn, ending in 1 turn
3) The last doom not appearing graphically, though Stop did. I thought I was safe to try for Doom, but I was not.

One thing I noticed was this round of SSS was different from the previous round. Every other time I've gotten to SSS part two it had the same first battle (which I never beat).

Highace
04-13-2019, 10:53 PM
Good thing I already got this tallie set from the previous special tour. NotB Ed/M. Shinobi/A. Banshee/M. Lilith as the first battle on AA was just total bullshit. No good way of killing anyone cause of Banshee’s perfect immunity + passive and Lilith’s alchemy set. Meanwhile there’s NotB just spamming his fury every turn. Can’t believe I had to give up on AA already. Would’ve liked another set for the Desert Guardian but oh well...

rags-6094
04-14-2019, 02:32 AM
For me there doesn’t seem to be any point in continueing higher than Completing SS, Technically I have made it to SSS level and for the past 6 weeks it’s been the same first team I have to fight, FFE, KP, Charlotte and Prisoner, the first go always goes to them and all I do is burn a stack of IC trying to beat it, stuff it I’ll try for higher when that first team changes. At least take the frigin prisoner out of it!

Banished
04-17-2019, 09:39 AM
Good thing I already got this tallie set from the previous special tour. NotB Ed/M. Shinobi/A. Banshee/M. Lilith as the first battle on AA was just total bullshit. No good way of killing anyone cause of Banshee’s perfect immunity + passive and Lilith’s alchemy set. Meanwhile there’s NotB just spamming his fury every turn. Can’t believe I had to give up on AA already. Would’ve liked another set for the Desert Guardian but oh well...

Almost the same team in the previous gauntlet at AA grade too. could not pass it.

Luckier this time, I'm 3 battles to go to AAA. what's at AAA ? gunner or sentinel ?

kgk56
04-17-2019, 09:41 AM
Almost the same team in the previous gauntlet at AA grade too. could not pass it.

Luckier this time, I'm 3 battles to go to AAA. what's at AAA ? gunner or sentinel ?

Sentinel (good luck)

Natasmai
04-17-2019, 11:36 AM
yeah im currently at the beginning of the sentinel only...I stopped. It needs some thought and planning and I didnt have the time or mental energy to focus on it. its going to be tricky I think

kgk56
04-17-2019, 11:51 AM
yeah im currently at the beginning of the sentinel only...I stopped. It needs some thought and planning and I didnt have the time or mental energy to focus on it. its going to be tricky I think

Yes, I had my only 2 loss on this level ... then through SSS a piece of cake

scott-5496
04-17-2019, 12:16 PM
Last gauntlet was one of the easiest for me as I got to SSS - AAA was the hardest than after that it was super easy with some really weak teams - really not sure what was going on but it was just pretty simple and I got my three sets of tallies in the end.