PDA

View Full Version : Hell and Fire (Dungeon) - Number of the Beast Eddie Debut!

Leviathan
03-19-2019, 12:10 AM
Number of the Beast Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

Number of the Beast Eddie is a menacing 5★ Warrior who can apply negative effects to multiple targets, and gains offensive effects if enemies are below half health! His Fury removes Immunity and Beneficial effects from the enemy and increases random Stats on each ally for every beneficial effect that is removed.

Check out more on Number of the Beast Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11588-Number-of-the-Beast-Eddie-(Warrior-Type))

From now until March 25th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Hellfire Soul Fragments and Eclipse Talismans!

The Hellfire Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an exclusive chance of summoning Number of the Beast Eddie!

Number of the Beast Eddie is ONLY available in the Hellfire Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

BONUS: Each Hellfire Soul summoned will grant 10 Number of the Beast Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Number of the Beast Eddie!

Hellfire Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

Venture into Hell! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Hellfire Souls and Strike Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Warrior Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eclipse Talismans.
There are Event Challenges that will grant you Hellfire Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Hellfire Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
The store offers Hellfire Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Hellfire Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Ironite, a variety of Legendary Souls and Necropolis Talismans.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Number of the Beast Eddie:

We have a Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Number of the Beast Eddie!
If you find yourself unable to complete the Eclipse talisman set, you can buy two of the featured talismans for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Eclipse Talismans).

Iced_Earth
03-19-2019, 12:32 AM
Really... this Eddie is only avaible via event Souls, this is a joke, right?

Fudjo
03-19-2019, 12:57 AM
Really... this Eddie is only avaible via event Souls, this is a joke, right?

"Number of the Beast Eddie is ONLY available in the Hellfire Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations."

So if you don't get NotB Eddie during this event, just wait six months or whatever and spend Heroic Souls.

Iced_Earth
03-19-2019, 01:06 AM
I saw this, but thats ridicilous.

Patrice-1201
03-19-2019, 01:23 AM
Yes honestly making Eddies only available from event souls is border line fraudulent... on top of this the price of useless ressources recently doubled...

Devs, how would you feel if you made the same Amount of money very paycheck but one morning you wake up and your rent has doubled, the price of food, gas, utilities has doubled but your salary stays the same...

I really feel like we are mistaken for Justin Bieber fans lately, definitely not the way a band like Iron Maiden treats its fans...

Alvorada
03-19-2019, 02:42 AM
16 souls maximum without purchase?

No, thanks.

Maybe when the dungeons return to drop event souls frags I will chase them.

And it is not about getting everything for free. I happily would buy ironite to finish the needed frags, but 5400 twice times each month is absurd.

Esquatcho
03-19-2019, 02:42 AM
I dont get what you guys mean? Drop enough souls and you get a NotB Eddie too.

Hasnt it always been the case for these Dungeon Eddies?

Esquatcho
03-19-2019, 03:12 AM
Also, anyone got a solid madness auto-team?

Fudjo
03-19-2019, 03:13 AM
Yes honestly making Eddies only available from event souls is border line fraudulent...

Except that it isn't the case with NotB Eddie. If you're going to accuse them of (borderline) fraud, then get your facts straight.

RobG-9641
03-19-2019, 03:33 AM
Instead of regular warrior fragments, how about dropping Hellfire fragments? At least then we can earn enough souls. Game is going more and more in the wrong direction. Really seem to be preying on new players who don’t know better getting them to overspend on ironite refills... Will need several million in gold to open enough Heroic souls when the time comes for NotB Eddie considering the rng rates... game really is becoming more of a waste of time, not even fun anymore.

GrimDusk
03-19-2019, 03:58 AM
Here’s my 2 main issues; one, the madness level dungeon is absurd. You will not be able to autofarm very well. Two, NoTB Eddie will only be available in heroic souls after this event. Therefore, playing the dungeon makes no sense after the 500 wins. Warrior souls won’t drop him. Instead, change the soul drops to Hellfire frags, or don’t make him exclusive to heroic souls. Otherwise this event will be the last straw for a lot of players.

surfingwithdje
03-19-2019, 04:26 AM
Devs please stop with those exclusive eddies/characters only available from event souls (several by month).
It's imposible to get them... and the money needed for getting them is just discouraging...
People who was ok for buying event souls from times to times with real money don't spend anything anymore (i was ok for support you for 50€/month but there is no way to continue to do that for getting ZERO new character and miss a lot of them).
I got THOUSANDS of G/A, rare, legendary, epic, mythical souls who are totally USELESS because they can't give me a new character, only dupes...
That is discouraging, very discouraging...
Can you please tell us if you really want to continue this endless frustrating way of getting the new toons ? I'm near to quit playing this game just because of that :/

hold
03-19-2019, 04:33 AM
Can anybody else smell desperation for money to keep the slot machine running? I'd be very careful on spending money now as the last few weeks the death spiral is spinning faster and faster ...

Not sure if I even grind this dungeon to 500 - it's a bit pointless to do so and it doesn't look even really nice. Looks like a botch job to me only having the purpose introducing a new Eddie that you only can get with $$$

Well to be positive: It will be a very quiet week ...

rags-6094
03-19-2019, 04:41 AM
I haven't said much in the forums for the past week but last few comments I read I'd say ditto!
You know what we've all learnt, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all...:mad:

bort
03-19-2019, 05:03 AM
Also, anyone got a solid madness auto-team?

I did it with:

Alexander Eddie (domination, present)
assassin hell raiser (mark, ruin, cosmic)
magus Lilith (fortune, sustaining)
killer prime (shadow, sustaining)

Haven’t lost on auto play yet with rhem

Esquatcho
03-19-2019, 05:17 AM
I did it with:

Alexander Eddie (domination, present)
assassin hell raiser (mark, ruin, cosmic)
magus Lilith (fortune, sustaining)
killer prime (shadow, sustaining)

Haven’t lost on auto play yet with rhem

Thanks, havent got magus lilith, but reckon the blocker is probs what Im missing, but was playing with that exact team!

And @All, I see now - No hellfire frag drops from the dungeon is ludicrous! I think that happened last dungeon, but completely agree. warrior shards dropping is complete & utter bullshit!

So if you dont get lucky with the 0.1% (estimated) chance of pulling NotB in the event shards, youve got no choice but to spend thousands of ironite equating to hundreds of dollars? Its all messed up!

Liu
03-19-2019, 07:48 AM
So if you dont get lucky with the 0.1% (estimated) chance of pulling NotB in the event shards, youve got no choice but to spend thousands of ironite equating to hundreds of dollars? Its all messed up!

0.417% chance to get him ... I'm not gonna play this dungeon excessively. Gonna use natural refills only. The available 6 set is eclipse, which is complete bogus. Thanks but no thanks.

Esquatcho
03-19-2019, 08:06 AM
0.417% chance to get him ... I'm not gonna play this dungeon excessively. Gonna use natural refills only. The available 6 set is eclipse, which is complete bogus. Thanks but no thanks.

haha, I knew someone would pull me up on my shitty finger in the wind estimate! lol. Out of interest, how did you work it out? Chance of a 5*, split among all the potentials, with a boost for him of some description?

And yeah, eclipse are arguably among the worst of the 6 set talisman. I've only got 1 to start, so itd be a big grind to get a full set too. Still, I think Im going to rack up the 500 if I can, even if its just because I enjoy gambling on event souls, even when I know I have 0.414% chance of getting him! lol

Liu
03-19-2019, 08:12 AM
haha, I knew someone would pull me up on my shitty finger in the wind estimate! lol. Out of interest, how did you work it out? Chance of a 5*, split among all the potentials, with a boost for him of some description?

They put the odds in an information box in the BoS. The probability of getting a 5* is 1.39%, the probability of getting him conditional on having pulled a 5* is 30%. Multiply both numbers and you get the probability of pulling him.

Esquatcho
03-19-2019, 08:43 AM
They put the odds in an information box in the BoS. The probability of getting a 5* is 1.39%, the probability of getting him conditional on having pulled a 5* is 30%. Multiply both numbers and you get the probability of pulling him.

Thanks Liu :)

Keep forgetting that part!

Banished
03-19-2019, 08:58 AM
for madness, I used:

Alexander Eddie (dominance, heal)
Magus lilith (fortune, sustaining)
The ancient mariner (power, avenger)
Killer prime (resilience, immunity, advantage)

but it takes some time IMO

I tried before with
Final frontier Eddie
Killer prime
the ancient mariner
the ferryman

but Epic fail

Blade
03-19-2019, 08:59 AM
It's just sad now. The conditions in this event are a joke. But now we also know why the number of fragments for a warrior soul has been increased. Warrior Souls? What nonsense! I currently have 371 in my inventory and can't use them, as new characters are not included there.
Strike Talis for the first clearing of the 3 levels? Why? You can farm them, can't you? These drops were once intended for talis that are nowhere else available!
Eclipse are really outdated, but ok - these dungeons give these sets of 6. At least it's the other subtype this time.
Still - I just can't understand it... the Christmas Dungeon and the one for Ferryman were just right! About 10 souls through the missions and fragments for each run as a long-term goal, unless you're lucky with the drops beforehand.
These should be the conditions - always! That's an incentive, but with the RNG component, players who can't farm the dungeon can still buy the souls in the store.
But in general the goal of the dungeons is that they are hard and you have to think about a good team to be able to farm madness.
I find it really frightening, especially after the catastrophic changes of the last weeks and the extremely negative feedback. The fact that they are now bringing an event with such conditions is already a sign - and another blow to our faces!
At least Eddie will show up in the heroics sometime, a small ray of hope.

Nevertheless I'm calling here again not to throw any more money into the greedy throat, it can't go on like this!

Banished
03-19-2019, 09:05 AM
It's just sad now. The conditions in this event are a joke. But now we also know why the number of fragments for a warrior soul has been increased. Warrior Souls? What nonsense! I currently have 371 in my inventory and can't use them, as new characters are not included there.
Strike Talis for the first clearing of the 3 levels? Why? You can farm them, can't you? These drops were once intended for talis that are nowhere else available!
Eclipse are really outdated, but ok - these dungeons give these sets of 6. At least it's the other subtype this time.
Still - I just can't understand it... the Christmas Dungeon and the one for Ferryman were just right! About 10 souls through the missions and fragments for each run as a long-term goal, unless you're lucky with the drops beforehand.
These should be the conditions - always! That's an incentive, but with the RNG component, players who can't farm the dungeon can still buy the souls in the store.
But in general the goal of the dungeons is that they are hard and you have to think about a good team to be able to farm madness.
I find it really frightening, especially after the catastrophic changes of the last weeks and the extremely negative feedback. The fact that they are now bringing an event with such conditions is already a sign - and another blow to our faces!

Nevertheless I'm calling here again not to throw any more money into the greedy throat, it can't go on like this!

Totally agree with you

The Emperor
03-19-2019, 09:53 AM
You Need 6500 or even 7k Ironite to get them new Eddie, that is more than 150$. I want all Eddies, but this is pure Madness, i will pass. I wont support this Madness, or otherwise they will Keep going with such Events

URock
03-19-2019, 10:16 AM
Calm down!

NOTBE is a warrior and not very useful (see his slots). For farming the high levels there are better Eddies out there. For PvP he is useless twoo. It's just another "Fun-Toon" and not a "Must-Have".

The design is awesome!

hold
03-19-2019, 10:32 AM
The amount of Ironite and SoW also severly dropped in the dungeons - at least that is my impression. The only reason for me to grind that ugly dungeon would have been SoW - well ...

I wonder what is coming next ... new events:

"Decimate" ...

10 percent of your allies will just vanish from your inventory - no one is safe!

But fear not! The Rescue soul holds all of them and you get a 0,5% chance to get one of your allies including all the skill shards back!

"Desperation"

Give us 200$ for absolutely nothing! The good thing is - you don't even have to grind! Don't get your hops up and buy even more Fuck-All-Souls. There is nothing in them but you give us all your cash!

--------------------------------

I am really shit in economics and what things mean but I see a lot of read here and am not sure if -687k in liabilities is a good thing ... https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/09321859-nodding-frog-limited?page=overview

scott-5496
03-19-2019, 10:41 AM
He does indeed look very cool and love the animation as well. Not sure I will spend betwen 5.4k and 7k ironite on him though! He is NotB Eddie and is therefore high up on the ladder of great album cover Eddies, but nah. Not a chance will I spend. I will just do the event and that is it. If there had been frags for souls dropping them I would go for it if it was possible to do for say 2k-3k ironite but nah just nah! I think we all need to get used to the way the game is going - there has to be spenders out there or they would not do it. But for me, to not have frag drops is really not great and if this is the way it will continue my interest in playing will wane for sure.

Not sure about others but I have stopped buying tally packs as well recently as I just see no point anymore - the RNG and meta in arena and the way gauntlet can be is just too heavily stacked against 99% of players. I know I could try harder in gauntlet and tro to think but I cant be arsed as the benefts of moving up a level are just not that great. I know I can get the new character getting to AAA or SS or whatever it is each fortnight or series but thats it for me. No real time or pleasure in making the top 50 at the moment, for me anyway so why bother pushing and thinking and taking time to swap tallies and all that stuff. I think I need to get out the other side of the bed tomorrow!

Natasmai
03-19-2019, 12:06 PM
What is recommended for the all assassin Madness runs? I havent found anything yet.

For madness, when the dungeon was mistakenly released, I ran it on auto with:

Assassin Banshee
Magus Lilith
Killer Prime
Beast Eddie

This team worked, but it was super slow dealing with the all of the enemies buffs. I think a toon with Valor would help, maybe Killer Eddie? I tried swapping Lilith for Set and Koku for KP, but that didnt work at all. Set is way more squishy than lilith.

WickermanBR
03-19-2019, 12:17 PM
Only Magus: Eddie Crusader (Shadow / Advantage); CoTD (Revenge / Power); Madam (Oracle); Alchemist (Angel / Fate).

Only Warriors: Alex (Dominance / Hunter / Cosmic); Charlotte (Dominance / Imunity / 1 green); Killer Beast (trap / warlord / sustaining); Sekhmet (Valor).

Only Assassin: Beast Eddy (Dominance / Venom); Banshee (Angel / Fate); Hellraiser (Eternal); Set (Shadow / Imunity).
The latter gave more work, I needed 18 matches to complete the 15, but everything in the autoplay, then, reasonably safe.
The biggest problem in madness, for the assassins, is the fourth wave and the Prisoner. If it is possible to use Beast Eddie's fury to purify everyone in the first round, the perfect immunity of the banshee guarantees the rest.
I hope this helps somebody.

Now talking about the dungeon, I always look forward to this event, at least for the SOW. But the way this Eddie was released simply makes it clear what the purpose is here... This is the first time that a dungeon has discouraged me so seriously, but reading the previous comments I have seen that the majority that has manifested here feels equally that I'm feeling.
It simply is not worth the effort anymore, when you know that everything can directily be won with real money, the game ceases to be game, in my opinion.

I do not want to stop playing, but I've already found something better to do with my green.

scott-5496
03-19-2019, 01:26 PM
My auto team for madness:

Alexander Eddie (dominance, present)
Magus lilith (fortune, immunity)
Assassin Hellraiser (Advantage/Shell) or Ferryman has worked too.
Killer prime (Resistance, Prime, Sustain)

Ip4
03-19-2019, 01:41 PM
Why new Eddie isn't in warrior mythical soul like Iron Maiden Eddie in gunner mythical soul?

Blade
03-19-2019, 02:05 PM
Why new Eddie isn't in warrior mythical soul like Iron Maiden Eddie in gunner mythical soul?

Easy answer: MONEY !

Most of the new characters are not integrated into the normal pool of souls. To a certain extend this is "ok", but recently it became clearly too much! Es an example: tell me, what was the last new warrior that was available in normal souls? I really don't remember... Warrior class is very special in that case:
NotB Eddie? Anubi? Banshee? Derby Demon? Savage Reaper? Killer Beast? Charlotte? Chopper? Coalgiver Eddie? Crimson Dog? Daedalus? Death Dog? Snowman? Shaman Bird?

FIL75
03-19-2019, 02:19 PM

I totally agree with you too...

R1ck
03-19-2019, 02:43 PM
Madness team

Alexander - Tower/Dominance
Killer Prime Immunity/sustaining/warlord
The beast cyclone-present (only because had them free)
M. Lilith fortune/sustaining

Best time 1:14
Average 1:30

Natasmai
03-19-2019, 02:50 PM

Most of the new characters are not integrated into the normal pool of souls. To a certain extend this is "ok", but recently it became clearly too much! Es an example: tell me, what was the last new warrior that was available in normal souls? I really don't remember... Warrior class is very special in that case:
NotB Eddie? Anubi? Banshee? Derby Demon? Savage Reaper? Killer Beast? Charlotte? Chopper? Coalgiver Eddie? Crimson Dog? Daedalus? Death Dog? Snowman? Shaman Bird?

Technically, there have been multiple new toons added to warrior souls recently. One of the top of my head would be the queens guard guy... The correct question is what was the last 5 star character added to a standard warrior soul... even maybe a 4 star? last 4 star might have been hellraiser? We were complaining about the frag requirements for converting these souls, but the bigger problem is that they are useless, we cant sell them, we cant throw them away, only thing we can do is pay to throw them into the book then throw them into the sac pit. And they doubled our gold cost to use the book... for garbage. if these souls are meant to help new players get characters, then the gold cost should be drastically reduced, not increased.

I plan on converting all of my warrior frags into precious, should give me a large amount of precious souls which i can turn into 1 star hearts :-/

Natasmai
03-19-2019, 02:51 PM
more important question.... has anyone seen a single eclipse talisman drop in this dungeon? if it is even possible, the drop rate might be even worse than primordials in the last event.

Natasmai
03-19-2019, 03:01 PM
Madness team

Alexander - Tower/Dominance
Killer Prime Immunity/sustaining/warlord
The beast cyclone-present (only because had them free)
M. Lilith fortune/sustaining

Best time 1:14
Average 1:30

The beast as in the assassin character? It uses 3 purple talisman. Present is red and Cyclone is blue? Im trying Void for the purple slots?

That cleared in 2:42 for me, not close, all were very safe. Good team. My Beast isnt sharded and it still worked.

Blade
03-19-2019, 03:15 PM
Damn! How could I forget the Queens Guard? looool :D
And you are right about the Hellraiser, for this gang the blue one was in exclusive souls... I just was surprised when I went through my warriors thinking about where I got them from.

Anyway the problem stays the same. At least the new Ed is supposed to show up in heroics sometime.

"Good thing": we can convert the warrior frags into precious ones.... annoying that this needs to be considered a good thing.

About your question: 0
But this isn't new, drop % was <1% usually

R1ck
03-19-2019, 03:15 PM
The beast as in the assassin character? It uses 3 purple talisman. Present is red and Cyclone is blue? Im trying Void for the purple slots?

That cleared in 2:42 for me, not close, all were very safe. Good team. My Beast isnt sharded and it still worked.

My bad, I wanted to say Void.

HuckFinn150
03-19-2019, 03:41 PM

The thing that shocked me was yesterday when I was dropping some common souls and pulled the Sentinel Anubis. I would never have expected them to be in that lowly soul this soon after the event. This game is crazy as of late...

GotN
03-19-2019, 03:51 PM
What a shit event!

blade685
03-19-2019, 04:12 PM
What a shit event!

+1000 i skip it, useless event

Symbiote
03-19-2019, 04:17 PM
If you don't want to listen..,

Guys.., i'm one of the Rage Kings. xD

But they won't listen.., since Months.., they do what they can best.., and we all see what it is.., GREED.., nothing more..,

We are "forced" to BUY characters now or wait maybe 3-420 years OR just don't give a fuck what they are doin.., Maybe they hate their job and want us to leave.., :D

Or it is just GREED. :)

Blade
03-19-2019, 04:35 PM
The amount of Ironite and SoW also severly dropped in the dungeons - at least that is my impression. The only reason for me to grind that ugly dungeon would have been SoW - well ...

I am really shit in economics and what things mean but I see a lot of read here and am not sure if -687k in liabilities is a good thing ... https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/09321859-nodding-frog-limited?page=overview

I also had the impression that SoW drops were reduced, but the last few runs gave SoW drops in a row. We'll see over the days.

Very interesting link, thanks for sharing! I am no economist either, but it doesn't look good... Not surprising when you betray your loyal base, is it?

Saigrim
03-19-2019, 05:09 PM
I’m done. I lied last time guys, to you all, and ended up buying another pack for Ram Eddie because I was close on fragments. This takes the cake though. Less than two weeks later and crank out another Eddie and slap him right behind a pay wall. Literally would have to spend over $100 to get him this round. I’m done helping these assholes pay their bills. Just tired and the shit gets worse with each event. More for less, more for less, more for less. They’ve stripped every resource away and have put them all places you pretty much have to farm with ironite for hours on end.

On a plus note, the wife and I will be in Dallas for the show in September. The whole set design and premise is awesome being based around this game, which is cool to look at, but the company behind it can piss off.

Done with it. Wallet shut.

Make you a deal NF. I’ll open it when this particular toon hits my inventory. So don’t take too long sticking him in heroics.

Natasmai
03-19-2019, 05:11 PM
I also had the impression that SoW drops were reduced, but the last few runs gave SoW drops in a row. We'll see over the days.

Very interesting link, thanks for sharing! I am no economist either, but it doesn't look good... Not surprising when you betray your loyal base, is it?

im not sure of it all either, but I get the trend.... all arrows point downward. The question though is whether the downward trend is in response to their decisions or are their decisions being driven by the downward trend and it is a panic attempt to save the company.

The downward trend started in middle of 2016, so it isnt from these most recent disasters. That tells me that it is the panicked throws of a drowning crew.

real_schweiger
03-19-2019, 05:41 PM
more important question.... has anyone seen a single eclipse talisman drop in this dungeon? if it is even possible, the drop rate might be even worse than primordials in the last event.

I got one during the first 50 runs - this went a lot faster than the last Talisman in several dungeons. Nevertheless I am not really running for that Talisman as I have already one set.
Concerning that Dungeon I am disappointed, that there are no event soul fracs in it - or at least, that the current NotB Eddie will not appear in the warrior souls. Let´s see, what the warrior souls will be useful for ;)

By the way: I am (as far as I can tell at the start of an event dungeon) satisfied with the ironite drop. SoW comes very rarely and no FC by now.

For Madness I use (as mentioned a few times before from other users):

Alexander (Dominance / Present)
Assasin Hellraiser (Mark / Ruin / One green to fill)
M Lilith (Sustaining / Fortune)
Killer Prime (Trap / shell / Immunity)

Success about 90% :/

Not quite sure if I like that Event pretty much - still upset for giving me just the half of my gauntlet reward - so FFE will maybe just be a dream

Saigrim
03-19-2019, 06:02 PM
Was anyone other than myself amused by the fact that apparently everyone at NF is a director?

Horus-2545
03-19-2019, 07:03 PM
I'm a newer player (since November). I've obtained a lot of toons and characters over that period of time. Today, I just happened to get Hallowed Eddie with a Heroic Legendary Soul. I threw that soul in because I've wanted him for a while. I'll save the rest of the souls for a couple of weeks, when I hope to get the Prisoner.

I understand the frustration about resources, especially about the price of cashing in souls, which seems to be way too expensive right now. I can't afford to cash my souls in. I do it occasionally when feeling lucky. I felt pretty lucky to get Ramses Pharaoh, and I knew I was because to that many people ended up getting him. I do object being able to too easily buy things. A game can be destroyed that way--those who invest, win. I used to play this game Diablo 3--at the beginning it seemed to be all about the auction house. I enjoyed it for a while, but then it ruined the game. Now, it is all about increasing the chance for that random awesome drop.

But I don't understand the expectation that people have of getting a character or toon that was just released (that one should be assured of that). I think there is something to having a fair chance at first, but far from assured. If everyone has it, what is the value? I do object to those who pay a shitload to buy souls. One thing someone mentioned early on that I remember is not to buy souls. I have mostly stuck by that. (Not that I haven't bought a sweet talisman pack or the level 100 congrats pack.) And I see no reason to change that advice. I can wait for NOTB Eddie if I don't get lucky now. Maybe I will later. That's the luck of the draw and a potential appeal of the game.

I do have my thoughts about what would make the game better. More equity of characters. Most of us will be happy to get a new character for the collection or because it reminds us of an album or song that we love. Also, real PVP. And more variability and stories in dungeons. But maybe NF does not have the resources for those things--which could be more sustaining.

Amarthir
03-19-2019, 07:56 PM
Haven't had much time on here lately since I'm currently on a vacation with my bro in Kalispell but I've dipped into the game for the gifts of green and this hell and fire event.

I gotta say I got blueballed with the gift of green one because I got two tower Talismans but didn't get the third.

As for the hell and fire event, meh it's just another dungeon event, first one that has a heroic soul Eddie, it was bound to happen eventually. New Eddie seems good. The dungeon itself is easy for me with my arena team. I didn't get him from the 6 free souls and I have no desire to keep grinding the dungeon since the class challenges give out a talisman set I already have, and I'm not interested in spending my vacation grinding 10 souls when I can just wait for him to get in the rotation and get him as easily as I got Mushashi yesterday.

TheoShodi
03-19-2019, 08:35 PM

Farmed all day in madness and got just ONE talisman, and this dungeon is Very Hard for newbies/newcomers you need to have KP to just finish in madness.
Bad drops rates, dificulty high and wrong soul shards... Another Bad event

SinGularity-8786
03-19-2019, 09:01 PM
15 normal 15 hard 60 madness … no talisman so far

SinGularity-8786
03-19-2019, 09:48 PM
Autoing Madness for event-challenge worked fine with:

Beast Eddie (dominace or present/nightmare or hex)
Hellhound(destiny, tranquility)
Banshee (sustaining, warlord, immunity)
Seth (angel, mark)
(7min a run)

for auto-grinding madness swapped:
FFE (greed, tranquility)
Alchemist (angel/hex)
Banshee (sustaining, warlord, immunity)
Seth (angel, mark)
(4min a run)

Yup
03-19-2019, 10:02 PM
Iron Ed
A Banshee
Musashi or (A Shinobi)
The Count

Worked great for auto on Madness. I'm even leveling up Musashi at the same time (but he has all his skill shards). So even at level ~75 he worked well. Once I got the 15 for the achievement swapped Iron Ed for NotB Ed (has all skill shards too)... he also works well. Didn't see a need to swap anything else. And really only swapped Eds to see the new Ed in action his true damage and buff removing are very helpful.

The Count was really helpful due to the revenge and hard hits. Musashi/A Shinobi remove buffs as needed, Banshee blocks...

15 normal 15 hard 60 madness … no talisman so far

Really? I got them all as advertised when achievements were hit.

URock
03-19-2019, 10:35 PM
1st try assassin madness: fail!
I used Beast Eddie, Lilith, Wrath, Corrupt Rescuer
I don't got Banshee or Count.

kkkreg5
03-19-2019, 11:30 PM
From now until March 25th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Hellfire Soul Fragments and Eclipse Talismans!

The Hellfire Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an exclusive chance of summoning Number of the Beast Eddie!

Number of the Beast Eddie is ONLY available in the Hellfire Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

BONUS: Each Hellfire Soul summoned will grant 10 Number of the Beast Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Number of the Beast Eddie!

Hellfire Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

[list]
Venture into Hell! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Hellfire Souls and Strike Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Warrior Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eclipse Talismans.

So everything I've read so far only Warrior soul frags are dropping from the dungeon after initial run through. If this is intended, then your announcement is misleading. Please clarify.

GrimDusk
03-20-2019, 02:23 AM
Rage aside, anyone wanna tell me how good this new Eddie is so I can put him in my tier list? I've had one usage of a trooper's NoTB Eddie, but that's not enough for me to say anything substantial.

Yup
03-20-2019, 04:50 AM
Grim, He's decent... I haven't fully explored everything yet. He removes buffs and hits pretty hard.. so I feel that places him around the same level as Doomsday. DD dealing physical/magic damage and NOTB Ed dealing true damage

So everything I've read so far only Warrior soul frags are dropping from the dungeon after initial run through. If this is intended, then your announcement is misleading. Please clarify.

I have seen 1 Eclipse drop and then some FC as well rarely. (i'm just under 100 runs total -- all madness other than the first 30 for the other levels.)

Akuma
03-20-2019, 09:18 AM
Hey everyone. I think this is my first post.

I was able to farm Madness with all Assassins in 4:28 using the following team fully Skill Sharded:

Iron Eddie (Power [50], Venom [50 )
Banshee (Mimic [50], Cosmic "Magic +15%" T1 [20], A filler Crystal [50] for some extra HP)
Musashi (Saint [50], Explosive [50])
Hellhound (Fortune[50], and Tranquility [at only level 40])

Musashi even died permanently once on wave 2 and I still won.

And a Skill Shard even dropped for me while grinding for the 15 wins, and it didn't have anything to do with hitting an event goal.

URock
03-20-2019, 10:03 AM
Musashi even died permanently once on wave 2 and I still won.

Sry, but that doesn't count if a toon dies. All toons must survive!

Event over for me! I had luck on manual to finish 1(!) round assasin madness. It took 9 minutes. After that only fails on manual mode. I don't got the needed toons for this shit. Doesn't matter, because what would be the reward for fighting such a hard level??? Only a chance of under 1% to get a new Eddie???

Sry devs...this is only frustrating. A "reward" should be a reward and not a "chance"!

Olevipoeg
03-20-2019, 10:57 AM
My autogrinding assassin team, redemption speeds up process significantly:
Beast Eddie ( Redemption, Nightmare )
Assassin Banshee( Warlord Sustaining Immunity)
Musashi( Radiant, Warlord ) Level 80
Set( Dominance Warlord Cosmic )

I wonder, is there any point to grind Madness after finisihing 15 battle goal? Rewards are just ridiculous.

URock
03-20-2019, 11:16 AM
I wonder, is there any point to grind Madness after finisihing 15 battle goal? Rewards are just ridiculous.

Answer: no! I always farmed the normal levels on these dungeon-events and got always a complete set of the talismans.

Natasmai
03-20-2019, 11:32 AM
Answer: no! I always farmed the normal levels on these dungeon-events and got always a complete set of the talismans.

i agree, i was farming madness auto and it would occasionally fail, but i didnt see a single talisman. I switched to normal mode and i now have 5 of them.

SinGularity-8786
03-20-2019, 11:49 AM
Last dungeon i got 1 primordial with 500 runs in normal mode.
So i planed to do it Madness this time.... 150 runs now. still no eclipse. changing back to normal mode now.

Olevipoeg
03-20-2019, 12:00 PM
I don't want eclipse talismans, I already have 4 full sets and no money for upgrade. :)

Killer-Frost
03-20-2019, 12:05 PM
I sadly couldn't auto farm it, but this is my team

Killers eddie (echo/ mystical ruin)

Musashi (primordials)

The Count (fate/power)

Hell raiser (Eternity)

Esquatcho
03-20-2019, 12:36 PM
Doesn't matter, because what would be the reward for fighting such a hard level??? Only a chance of under 1% to get a new Eddie???

Even then, extra runs of madness wont actually give you anything else. May as well smash through all the requirements for event challenges on normal!

Volrath
03-20-2019, 01:48 PM
Last time, I got a full set of Primordials from grinding. This time, I've done 200 runs and haven't seen a single Eclipse drop. Weird, man. I've done pretty well on SoW though.

Natasmai
03-20-2019, 02:13 PM
My autogrinding assassin team, redemption speeds up process significantly:
Beast Eddie ( Redemption, Nightmare )
Assassin Banshee( Warlord Sustaining Immunity)
Musashi( Radiant, Warlord ) Level 80
Set( Dominance Warlord Cosmic )

This team is working pretty well. about 6 minutes average on auto. a few failures though, the prisoner wave is rough and success is based on a lot of luck.

I am using Fate instead of Nightmare on Beast Eddie and I am using Fate + Angel on Banshee

SinGularity-8786
03-20-2019, 08:45 PM
Still not a single eclipse…

Muzzleloader
03-20-2019, 08:53 PM
That is not uncommon from past events. There are 2 groups, the ones who pull a bunch and others pull few or none. I went over 400 for my first talis in another event. 900 for my second. Then 4 dropped in 400 more battles.

SinGularity-8786
03-20-2019, 08:59 PM
first one at run 325 now...

Yup
03-21-2019, 12:18 AM
I wonder, is there any point to grind Madness after [finishing] 15 battle goal? Rewards are just ridiculous.

Well.. 4K more gold and more frags if you need Warrior souls. I suppose talismans will drop more frequently, but how much "more" is a mystery.

Esquatcho
03-21-2019, 01:45 AM
I got lucky and had an exclipse drop on like my 3rd run of hard level! Woot!

None since. I only got 1 in the last event too.

Oh well, would probs rather get more eternals/primordials/valors anyway

FLAUX
03-21-2019, 02:36 AM
I havent been receiving soul fragments for this event....anyone else having this issue?

FLAUX
03-21-2019, 02:42 AM
Sarcasm meant

AM1982
03-21-2019, 09:22 AM
I think this is at least the third or fourth event souls that the "prizes" are worst than opening regular or rare souls. I mean, I opened lots of past and present event souls and I didn't get at least 4 star character nor event ones. I would be ashamed of myself if being a dev. It's not like I'm a freeloader, I bought many resources but got I could say... nothing for the real money or I spent money for nothing. At least you could try and satisfy your customers at least a little. I work in retail and I'm aware that if you dissapoint a customer you will not lose just one but many in the process and that's bad for business.

GotN
03-21-2019, 09:30 AM
Realized a funny bug on the fourth wave on normal with two yellow and one blue bat. Killing all of them with one hit, left yellow bat revives, team ignores and just runs over it 😆

dragonmat89
03-21-2019, 01:13 PM
Well, I've never had this luck on one of these events - 500 runs on Normal (less about 20 on Hard and 1 Madness) and I got exactly 6 Eclipse talismans. I always buy a single soul pack as at least it's more sacrifice fodder so opened that with the 15 free souls I'd accumulated all together (cba with Madness runs) and NotB Eddie dropped out! Got him set up with Ascension, Immunity and Trap talismans at the moment as I'm low on 3* evo runes and they were ones I had at level 50 already - seems like a decent hitter with some good effects so far.

I've either used up all my RNG luck for the next year or I'm on a roll and should buy a lottery ticket :P

Tim28213
03-21-2019, 02:36 PM
That is indeed some awesome luck! Congrats

Natasmai
03-21-2019, 02:38 PM
normally i buy 1 soul pack as well but with all thats going on, i decided to save my ironite. Plus the 16 souls i opened were ALL 3 star regular old crap. pathetic event, really.

Esquatcho
03-21-2019, 02:38 PM
Well, I've never had this luck on one of these events - 500 runs on Normal (less about 20 on Hard and 1 Madness) and I got exactly 6 Eclipse talismans. I always buy a single soul pack as at least it's more sacrifice fodder so opened that with the 15 free souls I'd accumulated all together (cba with Madness runs) and NotB Eddie dropped out! Got him set up with Ascension, Immunity and Trap talismans at the moment as I'm low on 3* evo runes and they were ones I had at level 50 already - seems like a decent hitter with some good effects so far.

I've either used up all my RNG luck for the next year or I'm on a roll and should buy a lottery ticket :P

Ooh, maybe I should try running on normal! lol

Congrats though man! Am still kinda hoping for a lucky drop myself

Shishou
03-21-2019, 05:32 PM
I only open the 6 soul from the first clear and got the NotB Edd :cool:

Ip4
03-21-2019, 06:12 PM
you are one in million Shishou,congrats!

there is better chance to receve money on lottery than receiving NOTB Eddie

SinGularity-8786
03-21-2019, 09:02 PM
500 runs...just one Talisman...no NotB. Like the last Dungeons. It's real fun...

Stormseye
03-21-2019, 09:19 PM
Been exceptionally odd on this event as I have been farming Troopers on this event only using free SoT and only farming Easy mode and have acquired 6 talismans. This has never happened in any of the previous dungeons. I usually only get one per event.

GotN
03-21-2019, 09:36 PM
Been exceptionally odd on this event as I have been farming Troopers on this event only using free SoT and only farming Easy mode and have acquired 6 talismans. This has never happened in any of the previous dungeons. I usually only get one per event.

Congrats Storm! I’m doing exactly the same and not a single talisman so far. And tbh I don’t need any. Have 2 sets, one full maxed, one on 3* Lv. 1 and never felt like level them up, cause I think putting them on 2 characters at the same time isn’t useful. So just playing for the fragments to get no Event Eddie again hahaaa. Will also go for just 300 battles, no need here to do more.

blade685
03-21-2019, 10:18 PM
no NOTB Eddie like all events and only dupes 3*
Game go on the right way for sure ^^

URock
03-21-2019, 10:21 PM
I collect Ironite until I can buy an event toon next time. I don't like this stupid farming anymore...500 times always the same boring dungeon only for such little chances...no thanks!

Assassin dungeon is only playable with exactly 1 rare toon which can block the enemies... that's frustrating!

Game developing at it's best! Awesome work devs!

satani
03-22-2019, 07:45 AM
i ran the dungeons a few times by now (normal, hard). On two devices, i may have had 3 talisman drops, but on my mobile, where i need the 6th to complete the 2nd set, i have seen none yet.
Soul-wise, I've tried one 10-pack with only dupes, no 5*.

Only the hero-souls which gave me musashi on 2 devices, were the highlight of the week and i have plenty of soul-fragments left for the next circle. (deadalus, redan, the cound?)

Blade
03-22-2019, 08:59 AM
To me getting a set of Talis is no longer the goal of these dungeons. I realised that 3 dungeons ago. And as it is eclipse this time, I really don't bother about them at all. Would be nice to have at least 3 in the end to have an equal mix with the other subtype. So far, 365 runs, 0 Talis.
For me the goal of these dungeons is to stack up SoW, 3* evolution runes & shards plus the colorless XP-shards that are more efficient for leveling characters in the next sac event. Plus some FC and SS but I don't need those 2, ok - for sure this is very different among the playerbase.
Again, it is a shame that they selected warrior soul frags this time and not event soul frags/or added the new Eddie to the normal soul pool...but well what to say. They make the rules and we know that they don't do it in our favour...especially since 1st of March! As the new Eddie is not completely overpowered, I can live with the fact that I might wait until he shows up in the heroics some time.

kgk56
03-22-2019, 09:14 AM
As the new Eddie is not completely overpowered

Sadly He is OP

scott-5496
03-22-2019, 10:19 AM
A sign of how this event is going so far is that only two of my troopers have him as champ - most of my troopers put up a new Eddie when they get him - much as I do. But so far only two - there are only five or six with OM Eddie too so I think this has to be a trend amongst players and the way the game is playing for folk now. In events last year you would see more like 10-20 new Eddies on events like this - not so now and that will only continue. I agree with many that there will be no changes here as colelcting Eddies is a key draw for players and for most of us to I think.

I have now stopped all purchases (well since xmas time) as it is just not worth it for me anymore. I used to buy a tally pack when they came up or the odd £9.99 here and there but to be honest I cant see a point at the moment unless a set comes out that breaks the game in some way but even then what purpose will it serve me? Not a lot if anything as I never bother with better than say top 100 in gauntlet and usually go for around top 100 or so in arena - so really what difference does it make?

Still enjoy the game to be fair - I still play a lot when I can and suto farm the rest so it still takes up a lot of screen time but my manual play is not that much at all unless there is some new stuff to do of course.

The game needs a shot in the arm - no idea what but for me it is really quite stale at the moment. I do my troopers always, I do my daily missions (not sure why as they are so useless in most cases!) , I do my daily skulls and then farm with SoT built up or do events if they are on - all of it on auto where possible, which lets face it is the vast majority of everythingothe than maybe madness assassin in the current one but even that I could auto but got two defeats....btu who cares about that?

The game is crying out for a new something - a new way to play that is different. There has to be something that can add that gives us something different...or of course spend the time fixing all of the things that are wrong!! LOL

kgk56
03-22-2019, 10:47 AM
A sign of how this event is going so far is that only two of my troopers have him as champ - most of my troopers put up a new Eddie when they get him - much as I do. But so far only two - there are only five or six with OM Eddie too so I think this has to be a trend amongst players and the way the game is playing for folk now. In events last year you would see more like 10-20 new Eddies on events like this - not so now and that will only continue.

Just check the Arena, there are a lot of NotB Eddie. More common than you think. About sharing new chars, I still have The Ferryman as he is more rare than the new Eddies imo.

MrFreeze
03-22-2019, 11:07 AM
The game needs a shot in the arm - no idea what but for me it is really quite stale at the moment. I do my troopers always, I do my daily missions (not sure why as they are so useless in most cases!) , I do my daily skulls and then farm with SoT built up or do events if they are on - all of it on auto where possible, which lets face it is the vast majority of everythingothe than maybe madness assassin in the current one but even that I could auto but got two defeats....btu who cares about that?

The game is crying out for a new something - a new way to play that is different. There has to be something that can add that gives us something different...or of course spend the time fixing all of the things that are wrong!! LOL

Alliances and raids. I’ve been away from lotb for almost a year, so there’s plenty new things for me to chase. I’m not bothering with eclipse talismans though. Drop rates are too low. But back to the point, one of the best parts about msf are the raids. It would be really fun with lotb rosters if they could implement something like that.

Natasmai
03-22-2019, 12:04 PM
500 runs 5 talisman. I ran about 100 or so in madness and didnt see anything. as soon as i switched over to normal mode they started dropping. This has been the norm for me over the last few months, so I firmly believe you should only run normal is you are looking for the talisman. I think they make you choose the better rewards or the talisman. They can't give you both of course. If you want the talisman, then you wont get the larger gold, fragment and material rewards.

Mizrael
03-22-2019, 06:06 PM
A sign of how this event is going so far is that only two of my troopers have him as champ - most of my troopers put up a new Eddie when they get him - much as I do. But so far only two - there are only five or six with OM Eddie too so I think this has to be a trend amongst players and the way the game is playing for folk now. In events last year you would see more like 10-20 new Eddies on events like this - not so now and that will only continue. I agree with many that there will be no changes here as colelcting Eddies is a key draw for players and for most of us to I think.

I have now stopped all purchases (well since xmas time) as it is just not worth it for me anymore. I used to buy a tally pack when they came up or the odd £9.99 here and there but to be honest I cant see a point at the moment unless a set comes out that breaks the game in some way but even then what purpose will it serve me? Not a lot if anything as I never bother with better than say top 100 in gauntlet and usually go for around top 100 or so in arena - so really what difference does it make?

Still enjoy the game to be fair - I still play a lot when I can and suto farm the rest so it still takes up a lot of screen time but my manual play is not that much at all unless there is some new stuff to do of course.

Let me guess. The troopers are Patrice(the ultimate whale machine-he is a great trooper for testing EVERY new toon ^^) and kkreg? Those are my only 2 troopers with NotB.

I grew sick and tired of having to get the new character by opening 75 souls! This has been the case for me with the last 4-5 exclusives. Sadly it always involves $$$ and i’ve had enough! opened some 40 souls for all my saved up ironite plus event challenges and i call it quits. trying not to bother much with missing out on one super new OP. and most of all: i’m done investing money into this boring repetitive money draining crap...

edsel
03-22-2019, 06:30 PM
Alliances and raids. I’ve been away from lotb for almost a year, so there’s plenty new things for me to chase. I’m not bothering with eclipse talismans though. Drop rates are too low. But back to the point, one of the best parts about msf are the raids. It would be really fun with lotb rosters if they could implement something like that.

Yes Freeze, the new ways to utilize what we collected already is a great way to retain player interest. Gauntlet is a awesome addition. Blitz and Raids in MSF which is similar in construction should be considered by NF. When they make new worlds it gets played a few times, everyone complains about it being too costly for weak rewards, then they collect dust and all the NF investment in art and programming is wasted. ROI comes from new characters, not worlds. So keep making new characters and talismans and get creative in how we can use them instead of investing heavily into Isle of Avalon and Silent Planet. I want these, sure. But as Slauki noted the revenue is quite limited compared to MSF and should be allocated wisely.

slauki
03-22-2019, 07:10 PM

that's why you are less in discord now :D

i can fully agree with your comment. guilds and raids are really necessary here, since we are a tight community and nothing ensures more longlivity and sustainability than playing together with friends or with people you like. this would create longterm motivation for a long time and open a whole lot of new perspectives. it's a shame, that we don't have em yet... hope we will see something similar asap, this should be top priority imo....

AM1982
03-22-2019, 09:33 PM
I just completed 100 runs of dungeon but... where the hell is my magus legendary soul, hellfire frags and ironite? Devs explain please !!!!
And I restarted the game a few times.

Saigrim
03-22-2019, 09:36 PM
Just want to voice from the other side of the fence. Raids, guilds, what have you, interest me not a single bit on a mobile game in any way, shape or form. This is coming from a six plus year tank in a high progression raiding guild. That has been a while back, but I left all that behind. I could not for the life of me even consider doing something like that on my damn phone. This game passes my time during breaks at work, lunch, coffee and tea with the wife while winding down after work, pushing a grocery cart, whatever. You get the point. Maybe some of you youngins might think it’s a great idea, but myself, not a chance.

I guess I may be one of the few who is for the most part happy with the game. It’s content is something I love greatly. It’s a mobile game, time passer, not a job. My biggest gripe comes from the greed that is becoming abundantly apparent now. Then again, I was dropping $50 a month, but for the most part I’d end up with the latest and greatest stuff. Now, I’m not getting shit without pouring in more and watching my resources get drained on top of it. So, now I have recently stopped spending and have no intentions to any time soon. Pretty much stated what will need to happen till I do again. NF is solely to blame for that. I’m not going to invest in the game and get nothing in return. I still believe if they would bring their ridiculous ass prices in line, throw people a bone once in awhile, you’d get more spenders. I SPEND WHEN I AM HAPPY! Quit putting Eddies behind pay walls. You can make other characters all day long and your super whales who have to have it all will still spend whatever insane prices they are paying.

Just my take on things.

And for the record....

I laugh my ass off at the “power up you latest character” packs. I’ll make you a deal NF! See that I getting the fucking thing first and I’ll toss the $30 bucks your way!

MrFreeze
03-23-2019, 11:25 AM
I’m not sure what raids where like on the game your referring to, but msf raids aren’t that time consuming. Your limited on energy, so 5 battles is the max you can do at a time (without using resources). It only takes a few minutes, usually twice a day. A lot less than running my 15-20 troopers:).

Anyway, this is way off topic, so I’ll add that I don’t really care for this dungeon event. The rewards don’t seem worth the effort.

Omnus
03-23-2019, 12:16 PM
No rewards after 200 runs, ticket submitted.

Tim28213
03-23-2019, 12:44 PM
No rewards for 200 runs. Ticket also submitted.
I agree about the dungeon. I'm just running troopers through it.

Liebhild
03-23-2019, 02:35 PM
Over 500 runs
=> 0 Eclipse Talismans

Blade
03-25-2019, 10:05 AM
I must have around 600 runs now, maybe rather 700 and got 4 eclipse.
Opened all 16 event souls at once, no red eyes... bad luck again! Hope to see Mister NotB Eddie in the heroics soon!

GotN
03-25-2019, 09:43 PM
25 souls, red eyes, 1 red allied soldier, one gunner golden son and again an Eddie I miss... thanks... next...:mad:
+ 303 runs, 15 on hard, rest on normal, 1 Talisman. Wow! :(

TheoShodi
03-27-2019, 03:43 AM
running non stop the whole event on madness, got 6 talismans and over 99+ red souls.

Natasmai
03-27-2019, 11:08 AM
should convert those frags to precious!

TheoShodi
03-27-2019, 02:47 PM
should convert those frags to precious!

Doh, totaly forgot about this! i will hold the red souls until a nice red toon appears, thanks for remind me

Blade
03-28-2019, 10:46 AM
Sadly He is OP

After some fights against him in the top teams I must revise my initial assessment, unfortunately! You are right, kgk. In the right combo he is ridiculously overpowered. Combined for all my 4 characters he just did >1.2 mio damage to my team. This is completely out of line and should be fixed!

Natasmai
03-28-2019, 01:26 PM
My first fight in the second SSS level of Gauntlet is NotB Eddie with Assassin Banshee, Prisoner, and KP..... Eddie plus KP wipes out my entire team on their own before I get a turn, multiple teams. Im done at 62 wins again this week. But yes, his damage output is insane. I wish I had the opportunity to at least see what talisman they are using on him.... but of course that is not allowed until your turn.