PDA

View Full Version : Disco bug

Stormseye
03-20-2019, 03:00 AM
When are we going see some discussion or acknowledgement and a timeline on fixing this issue that has been going on for months. 2 fights today from two differnt teams (single eddie/Full banshee team) both ended in Disco Bug. There are already enough issues with character passives and abilites not working properly. This issue should be a priority to at least allow players to even play this aspect of the game. As it stands many players cannot even play in the Arena due to this bug.

Muzzleloader
03-21-2019, 02:04 AM
Stormseye, you can expect for the disco fad to go away. It's just gives so much satisfaction to lose to an unevolved talismanless 3* Eddie.

Esquatcho
03-21-2019, 07:43 AM
Whats the disco problem? The one where it just repeats when you win at the end? Or something else?

Natasmai
03-21-2019, 11:28 AM
yes that's the disco bug.

I almost never have that bug.

Has anyone ever had the game freeze when you go into an arena team then back out of it because you don't want to play against that team? If I go into one and see a difficult match up, I might just back out and look for an easier one. When I do that sometimes I won't be able to enter another matchup. I can still back out of PVP and do other things, but nothing I do is saved and eventually I need to kill the app and restart it. Also the PVP screen where you choose Arena or Gauntlet will lose all of your rankings and show ????, that's when I know I'm F'd and I just restart now.

infinite dreamer
03-21-2019, 01:17 PM
I was hoping this bug was gone because it's been a while, but I lost 3 battles a couple days ago due to it. rng

Esquatcho
03-21-2019, 02:37 PM
Ah yeah, I used to get it a heap, but I thought they must have patched it because I havent had it in a while. Used to mess up my gauntlet mightily!

infinite dreamer
03-30-2019, 03:52 AM
Damn disco bug. 327 wins in a row for this event and battle 328 vs a lone FFE ends in a flash (literally.) Anyone else get hit with it recently?

slauki
03-30-2019, 09:25 AM
Damn disco bug. 327 wins in a row for this event and battle 328 vs a lone FFE ends in a flash (literally.) Anyone else get hit with it recently?

yeah 3 times in a row on sunday or monday, but nothing after that. was pretty weird i used different devices for that. made me think if this could be a conncetion issue...

infinite dreamer
03-30-2019, 01:13 PM
yeah 3 times in a row on sunday or monday, but nothing after that. was pretty weird i used different devices for that. made me think if this could be a conncetion issue...

Sounds plausible. I guess it's better to get hit with it in the arena than during a gauntlet match. Happened only once there for me.

SinGularity-8786
04-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Not fixed yet…

Game calls this a loss…

P.S.:
Effect seems to appear after looking for possible opponents in Arena/Gauntlet and deciding not to fight them. Switching to another opponent or doing a normal dungeon instead, sometimes ends up in eternal loading bug before instance starts or game hang-up at the end at chest-reward (npc-dungeon) or "Disco-Elevator-Bug" (Arena/Gauntlet)

trooper206
04-08-2019, 07:18 AM
The disco bug has become such a pain...There are specific periods that this is the only thing I get. What else has become ridiculous is the constant crashing of the app. Every 1-2 minutes after logging it crashes. This comes and goes, in every update they push or so. The latest one is the worst I've ever seen. Crashes in pve,pve,gauntlet, just everywhere. Those never ending bugs and the RNG ridiculous mechanics just mean not a penny from me to this game.

Esquatcho
04-08-2019, 09:09 AM
The disco bug has become such a pain...There are specific periods that this is the only thing I get. What else has become ridiculous is the constant crashing of the app. Every 1-2 minutes after logging it crashes. This comes and goes, in every update they push or so. The latest one is the worst I've ever seen. Crashes in pve,pve,gauntlet, just everywhere. Those never ending bugs and the RNG ridiculous mechanics just mean not a penny from me to this game.

What device are you playing on? I play on an old ipad mini 2 and an iphone6 and dont have any of those crash bugs anymore. At least very irregularly.

Blade
04-08-2019, 09:22 AM
I also haven't seen this bug since several months and my phone is 3 years old... strange!

trooper206
04-08-2019, 02:08 PM
What device are you playing on? I play on an old ipad mini 2 and an iphone6 and dont have any of those crash bugs anymore. At least very irregularly.

I play on an Iphone 6 plus. I know it is not a matter of device. The only thing I know is that after some updates it kicks the heck out me with crashes.

Ip4
04-13-2019, 09:31 PM
again...
https://i.ibb.co/k3hKjtK/35-BE7562-68-A2-47-B0-B80-E-F546-BFB5550-C.png[/url]

R1ck
04-14-2019, 01:52 PM
Damned, 2 times in a row just now.

wipp
04-15-2019, 09:05 PM
Yes rick i feel your frustration. I get hit with it one out of every 10-12 matches. Im on a s9