PDA

View Full Version : March 22nd 2019 Update Discussion

Leviathan
03-22-2019, 08:05 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11603-Game-Update-March-22nd-2019).

Ancient Mariner
03-22-2019, 08:23 PM
The SOT extension is nice, but as already said in other threads, please check this (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11602-My-Team-Screen-Character-Scrolling) annoying bug and add asap some ways to let us navigate the "my team" menu quickly without having to swipe for miles with our fingers :/

The time needed to do it is ruining the game experience imho

slauki
03-22-2019, 08:54 PM
The SOT extension is nice, but as already said in other threads, please check this (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11602-My-Team-Screen-Character-Scrolling) annoying bug and add asap some ways to let us navigate the "my team" menu quickly without having to swipe for miles with our fingers :/

The time needed to do it is ruining the game experience imho

couldn't agree more, this annoys the crap out of me and i just started again some weeks ago. swapping talismans for gauntlet takes longer than two matches and it really makes me wanna throw my phone against the wall...
thank god i'm using an emulator so my desktop pc is not as throwable as a normal phone ;)

bort
03-22-2019, 09:05 PM
SOT mega fill is still only giving 400 SOT, while 5x regular refills will give 600.

Amarthir
03-22-2019, 09:16 PM
SOT mega fill is still only giving 400 SOT, while 5x regular refills will give 600.

Maybe they forgot the mega refill exists lol

Alvorada
03-22-2019, 09:29 PM
Seriously, Devs must improve their communication skills.

It is not difficult show what the new talisman set does WITH the offer.

Please, read this feedback.

Amarthir
03-22-2019, 09:34 PM
Seriously, Devs must improve their communication skills.

It is not difficult show what the new talisman set does WITH the offer.

Please, read this feedback.

They literally have the description in the info tab next to the offer.

GotN
03-22-2019, 09:42 PM
Sirius is the most ugly wolf I’ve ever seen! Got‘em 😆

HuckFinn150
03-22-2019, 09:50 PM
Are any of the new characters going to be avaiable? Plus, why don't they appear in madness?

Ip4
03-22-2019, 11:06 PM
This new update reset your PVP defence to single Eddie,mine reset to Pharaon Eddie,i back to 4 characters but after game reset it's still one Eddie?Devs are you pripering my defence for upcoming pvp event tomorrow?

GotN
03-22-2019, 11:14 PM
This new update reset your PVP defence to single Eddie,mine reset to Pharaon Eddie,i back to 4 characters but after game reset it's still one Eddie?Devs are you pripering my defence for upcoming pvp event tomorrow?

Realized the same here. Lonely HE after update on defence. Set the defence back. Checked the issue you mentioned and restarted the game and lonely HE was set again. Hey NF, fix this!!! Really updates are getting worse and worse each time!

Edit: restarted the game after reset and again a lonely HE on PvP defence! WTF!!! Surely I’m not the only one, so devs would you please be so kind and give us an answer to this!?!

Alvorada
03-22-2019, 11:21 PM
They literally have the description in the info tab next to the offer.

in that case I own an apologise to the team.

Blade
03-22-2019, 11:25 PM
I cannot believe it!
There's another rather broken update and some here have nothing better to do than buy the ugly wolf and the talismans.
Congratulations NF, you can obviously allow yourself anything. To be honest, I still see a compensation for the first of March as necessary, but the laughter in the offices is getting louder with each wolf. Keep it up!

Bakura
03-22-2019, 11:28 PM
Thanks Ip4, yeah I noticed the update changed my PvP defense, too.

Also, I logged in after the update, did 10 more Hell & Fire Dungeon runs, hit 200 and got NO event achievement rewards. I sent an email about it. I saw on the FB page someone else had same issue. BE WARNED!
I was hoping to use the skill shard reward for the new Sirius Wolf. He's pretty cool with the Firestorm talisman.

Bakura
03-22-2019, 11:33 PM
I cannot believe it!
There's another rather broken update and some here have nothing better to do than buy the ugly wolf and the talismans.
Congratulations NF, you can obviously allow yourself anything. To be honest, I still see a compensation for the first of March as necessary, but the laughter in the offices is getting louder with each wolf. Keep it up!
Well Blade, I'm guilty, BUT.... this little $5 character is the newest one I could afford since Christmas. He's no NOTB Eddie, but it's all I can afford.
Besides, he's cute..... hit me up and I'll share him with ya.... I'll let ya pet him. LOL

GotN
03-22-2019, 11:40 PM
I cannot believe it!

Hey Blade, i can’t see Sirius on your missing char list :p just joking bro ;) relax and don’t take that too serious :rolleyes: I’m a collector and I’ve spent far more than 6 euros without getting anything relevant from it, so that was not that bad deal ;)

Blade
03-22-2019, 11:55 PM
Hey Blade, i can’t see Sirius on your missing char list :p

Fixed it :D
When I first read the deal, I thought, "Not a bad deal, actually."
But this is probably the result of the fact that we are used to high prices here.
Before March I would have probably bought the wolf, as support and donation. But I still feel betrayed too much. Therefore it means to stay strong :)
Everybody has to do what he has to do - so no blame! Nevertheless I would have imagined more boycott support and/or a really good update, which makes us players more positive again.

chrismt
03-22-2019, 11:57 PM
Can anyone who bought it post the basic and power move description ? I’m guessing it has a block passive.
Also, can it be equipped with an eternal set ?

GotN
03-23-2019, 12:09 AM

He has 3 free and 3 green talisman spots, so yes, you can put eternal on him.

(Sorry for the weird pictures, wanted to edit it, then it all got mixed up)

Amarthir
03-23-2019, 12:23 AM
Pretty sure this is well known but Serenity Talismans do NOT block yourself from getting Fear from the Beast's fury.

Zantarath
03-23-2019, 12:34 AM
same how charlette can be hit with perfect accuracy down

natasar
03-23-2019, 12:42 AM
Any of the new charcters available in souls yet? Anyway, thanks for the SOT extension!

GotN
03-23-2019, 12:53 AM
Any of the new charcters available in souls yet? Anyway, thanks for the SOT extension!

Petty sure there is only one new, the green wolf. Not available in any soul atm.

Alvorada
03-23-2019, 01:08 AM
- New Raven Witch boss added as part of the new player experience in Wicker Man Isle.
- Wicker Ox Cultist and Wicker Wolf Cultist added to the story campaign in Wicker Man Isle.

don't see Raven Witch and the wicker forms of Ox and Wolf yet.

Bakura
03-23-2019, 01:09 AM
Pretty sure this is well known but Serenity Talismans do NOT block yourself from getting Fear from the Beast's fury.
It should, Serenity makes the user immune to Silver effects.... BUT there may be a bug.
Like Ass. Banshee , her basic says to apply immunity before attack, but whenever there is a Thorn shield, she causes the whole team to get perma death, etc. The immunity is applied after the attack. Efffin' stupid.
THERE ARE SOOOOOOOO MANY BUGS IN THIS GAME..... IT'S OUTTA CONTROL.

Amarthir
03-23-2019, 01:11 AM
don't see Raven Witch and the wicker forms of Ox and Wolf yet.

Go to normal mode in the Wickerman isle whatever the new name is, Raven Witch is in the first mission

GotN
03-23-2019, 01:17 AM
Since the update the game constantly crashes on the event dungeon (normal on auto)! This is really annoying!! I really regret that I stuck money into NFs throat again for their incompetence!

Killer-Frost
03-23-2019, 02:10 AM
is there any chance the wolf will be in souls in the future? I want him but i swear to god if i buy him and he becomes available in something like a rare soul or frontier coins I'm quitting the game. SoT extension is nice. Alchemy talisman are completely broken. And still hoping they buff Grim Reaper Eddie. The changes for new players purpose is actually pretty cool. Is there anyone here who bought him and would care to tell me if he takes up an ally slot? It would be nice to just have him there as a companion

Zantarath
03-23-2019, 02:23 AM
the wolf is an ally like any and all allies u would use

Killer-Frost
03-23-2019, 02:37 AM
the wolf is an ally like any and all allies u would use

o. That's unfortunate.

I bought it though. The animation for it is actually pretty cute. Whether the devs put the wolf up in a soul or something is whatever; the animation makes up for it. I haven't been having any real problems like crashes or bugs etc in a long time, so I have no problem supporting the devs with something this small.

Esquatcho
03-23-2019, 05:40 AM

Interesting, mine was the same, but I wonder if its just a bug until you go in there, as the arena lists all seem to have full teams still #yesiwashopingtoexploit

Yup
03-23-2019, 07:07 AM
Annoying issue..

Team screen.. tapping between Stats, talismans, skills...

if you tap between talisman and skills the list of characters remains where you have it - the same relative position with the highlighted character on screen.

But tap Stats tab and BAM the list is moved all the way to the farthest left position.

So... if you are viewing skills and talismans for, say The Alchemist, then tap the "stats" tab... you then have to swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left to get to The Clairvoyant.

Previously tapping any of the tabs kept the list in the same relative position.

Can't something be redesigned to make viewing 100+ characters more user friendly? A grid view rather a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong horizontal list? Show ONLY characters of a specific class? User set preference for character order?

Rory
03-23-2019, 07:21 AM
120 sands of time for 30 ironite, for a lvl 100 player.
400 for 150 ironite. Err...

Mega-refills are not worth it for level 100 players, but what about lvl 99 and below ? If you still only have 80 sands at level 99, it's still worth it, for the reduced amount of tapping your screen.

For a laugh, I went to the normal starting level, and in the story cut scene, I saw that the cosmic wolf appeared there, so maybe brand new players would get the cosmic wolf as their first ever ally ?

Yup
03-23-2019, 08:07 AM
Actually teh new Witch looks like she could be a decent character at a higher level. At least he character design and animations are good.

HuckFinn150
03-23-2019, 04:09 PM
I hope the witch and Cultist will come to the souls. I bet there will be an event to get them. I played the normal level and I like the rework, but my weakest character is still too powerful to enjoy it. I wish they would make an insane level with this world and it's new inhabitants.

AhabsHarpoon
03-23-2019, 05:12 PM
I don't know about anyone else but after last night's maintenance and update, NONE of my achievements are being accredited.* Ex: reached level 47 still newby) and it reads 46/50 for the Rank achievement.* Beat Garden of Dismay VII for talismans-- no credit.... ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?

Leviathan
03-23-2019, 05:25 PM
Thanks for all the reports you have submitted since yesterday's release.

I'm just popping in to let you know that our team is aware of the bugs with inventory management and Arena Defenses setting one Eddie. Thankfully this Arena issue seems to be mainly a visual problem.

I've addressed this and other issues in my latest post in the Announcements section which you can read here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11616-Arena-Defense-Issue-March-23-2019)

Bakura
03-23-2019, 06:21 PM
Thanks for all the reports you have submitted since yesterday's release.

I'm just popping in to let you know that our team is aware of the bugs with inventory management and Arena Defenses setting one Eddie. Thankfully this Arena issue seems to be mainly a visual problem.

I've addressed this and other issues in my latest post in the Announcements section which you can read here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11616-Arena-Defense-Issue-March-23-2019)

LOTB,
Can you guys extend this Hellfire souls event, since no one can get the rewards for the achievements since the update on Friday?

chrismt
03-23-2019, 08:38 PM
A little late but thanks GotN for the pictures. Seemed worth buying, which I just did.

rags-6094
03-23-2019, 10:02 PM
I just played the normal level of Ailing Kingdom the whole way through including Clairvoyants commentary for new starters of the game, The graphics are great now it seems only fair at some point if those new look and new characters could be added to the normal souls, but what a really really liked was upon approaching Shadow of the Wickerman boss level, the opponents now attack you first! I suggested that years ago in the forums, finally the Devs have done something about it"

Now if they could just continue the same idea to random levels in all worlds!

Esquatcho
03-24-2019, 12:24 PM
Now if they could just continue the same idea to random levels in all worlds!

Yeah... Dunno if I want that happening in Night City though!