PDA

View Full Version : MACLO XI (Dungeon) - Virtual XI Eddie Debut!

Kaz_LOTB
04-01-2019, 12:32 AM

Virtual XI Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

From now until April 8th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Futureal Soul Fragments and Eternal Talismans!

The Futureal Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning Virtual XI Eddie, AMPA Robo Scout and SACRO Robo Scout PLUS an exclusive chance of summoning the MACLO Robo Scout!

BONUS: Each Futureal Soul summoned will grant 10 Virtual XI Eddie Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Virtual XI Eddie!

Futureal Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

Hack the MACLO XI Dungeon! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Futureal Souls and Angel Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Sentinel Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eternal Talismans.
There are Event Challenges that will grant you Futureal Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Futureal Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
The store offers Futureal Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Futureal Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Ironite, a variety of Legendary Souls and debut Fool’s Talismans.

The Fool’s Talisman is a yellow talisman with a 3-set effect that inflicts a curious effect on all characters. Beware! Your curiosity could kill you.

Futureal Souls contain the following highlights:

Increased Chance of:
Virtual XI Eddie (5* Sentinel): An offensive tank capable of taking down high-health targets. He can steal and grant various buffs to his allies, including the new Perfect Force Shield effect, if the enemy has Increase Max HP or Perfect Health effects.

Check out more on Virtual XI Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11645-Virtual-XI-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)&p=96352#post96352)

AMPA Robo Scout (4* Warrior):

A single-target, negative effect caster that can remove Immunity and Perfect Immunity from up to two enemies every turn!

SACRO Robo Scout (3* Magus):

A random damage attacker capable of healing all allies, granting random shields, and extending the duration of beneficial effects on his team while increasing the duration of negative effects on the enemy.

Exclusive Chance of:
MACLO Robo Scout (4* Sentinel):

A true damage, multi-enemy attacker that can taunt all enemies, decrease their Max HP by 25%, and steal massives amounts of power from the enemy while granting his team a Perfect Titan Shield at the start of battle.

MACLO Robo Scout is ONLY available in the Futureal Soul, and after this event, they will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit them now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Virtual XI Eddie:

We have a Sentinel Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Virtual XI Eddie!
If you find yourself unable to complete the Fool’s Talisman set, you can buy one of the featured talismans for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Fool’s Talisman).

GrimDusk
04-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Way better than the Hell and Fire dungeon, well done devs!

Henrique07
04-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Man, I can't believe I pulled him out of the 6 souls I got from completing the three difficulties of the dungeon, I'm so happy !!!

infinite dreamer
04-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Man, I can't believe I pulled him out of the 6 souls I got from completing the three difficulties of the dungeon, I'm so happy !!!

Congrats, that is some great luck! A sentinel Ed who can use primordials, interesting.

ian16
04-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Anyone else received necro talis instead the green 5 set mentioned in gauntlet rewards ? Already send a ticket... i used to receive wrong quantities (frags/fc etc)in gauntlet rewards but i dont care and never sent a ticket for this ,but this time ... theres a huge diference between a "ok" red 3 set talis and a "special" 5 set green frontier whatever talis

Amarthir
04-01-2019, 01:00 AM
I thought he was going to be another heroic soul Eddie and I will happily eat crow.

Can't believe I got two witch doctors from the sentinel mythical souls I had saved lmao.

kkkreg5
04-01-2019, 01:08 AM
Can't believe I got two witch doctors from the sentinel mythical souls I had saved lmao.

2 Rainmakers, 1 Bass, 1 Cyborg and 1 Hallowed from Mythics...

That makes like 7 or 8 Rainmakers in the last few weeks! Can't do anything but laugh!

R1ck
04-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Dropped 5 mythical sentinel souls and luckily got him.

WickermanBR
04-01-2019, 01:37 AM
Very good dungeon, it seems like a great event to start a month ...
I'm playing on Hard for a while and I've noticed something, sometimes the enemy team plays first on you, in certain waves. Is this intentional? As if it were a coin toss in each wave.

GrimDusk
04-01-2019, 01:49 AM
There's definitely some glitch in the Madness run, the enemy team attacks first every single time.

Volrath
04-01-2019, 02:17 AM
Got red eyes and was all excited...it turned out to be another Piece of Mind Eddie. Oh well, throw him in the sacrifice pile.

Amarthir
04-01-2019, 02:18 AM
The free souls gave me the sentinel and Magus glitch bots. So I'm glad I got the exclusive guy for once. No sign of Virtual Eddie yet

Yup
04-01-2019, 02:54 AM
For a 5 star.. he doesn't hit very hard. He's no match or FFE or NotB Ed.. or even Doomsday.

I also find it somewhat underhanded that characters in the Madness level of the dungeon are using Labyrinth talismans.. which are not available and have never been available to players.

rags-6094
04-01-2019, 03:30 AM
How did you get your hands on him so fast Yup? Just blind luck or something else??

Stormseye
04-01-2019, 03:50 AM
My teams for Auto

Hard
Alexander-Dominance/Warlord/Rando Green
Sekhmet - Valor
Charlotte - Echo/Warlord
Warrior Corrupt Rescuer - Steel/Energy

Madness
FFE or Pharaoh Ramesses - Eternity
Killer Prime - Greed/Warlord
Sentinel Angel of Strife - Radiant/Sustaibing
Sentinel Troll - Destiny/Sustaining
Average time 3:20. I am sure there are faster and will add my farm team later.

Yup
04-01-2019, 03:56 AM
How did you get your hands on him so fast Yup? Just blind luck or something else??

Little bit of luck.. little bit of saved ironite.

He hits like a 3 star overall. his fury is LAUGHABLY weak.. pretty much only casting perfect disable and perfect acc down, but doing practically no damage (if any at all). - I've got him full power as well - other than a two 4 star lvl 40 talismans, and I have all sentinel class relics. so...... He's no meta-changer as I see it. FFE, NotB, Doomsday.. all WAY more viable.

Also noticed in Madness, along with the unreleased Labyrinth talismans (making that first A Valkyrie a bitch to kill) .. if you fight with all Sentinel team.... the AI goes first every single battle. Fight with a mixed team and you go first every battle.

Stormseye
04-01-2019, 04:10 AM
Did they change the the amount of sands awarded for buying a mega refill or is it still 400? Trying to decide what is the best investment.

HK-47
04-01-2019, 04:17 AM
Also noticed in Madness, along with the unreleased Labyrinth talismans (making that first A Valkyrie a bitch to kill) .. if you fight with all Sentinel team.... the AI goes first every single battle. Fight with a mixed team and you go first every battle.

I don't think so. I took a mixed team and still went second on the first wave

Yup
04-01-2019, 04:32 AM
hmm.. not here.. NOTB Ed, A Banshee, KP, Prisoner.. always first hit.... FFE, KP, Horus, S Ninja... .. always second hit.

Still haven't found a reliable Sentinel team for Auto-play. Many combos work for manual.. but thus far, none for auto reliably.. FFE, KP, Horus, S Ninja works okay on auto, but will lose 1 in 5 runs.

GrimDusk
04-01-2019, 04:43 AM
Fool talismans are weird; they either freeze your team and the enemies, sleep your team and the enemies, or stack up HP Regen and crave on you and the enemies,

Amarthir
04-01-2019, 05:17 AM
Did they change the the amount of sands awarded for buying a mega refill or is it still 400? Trying to decide what is the best investment.

They kinda did. The 30 ironite refill will give you 120 SoT but the mega refill hasn't been changed yet as far as I know. It will still give you 400 so you'd be better off buying 5 normal refills

Ip4
04-01-2019, 06:48 AM
this game is really garbage,nothing from 10 event soul and nothing from 5 MYTHICAL GREEN SOUL....i am going to sleep,good night...

vpachev
04-01-2019, 06:49 AM
My team for sentinem madness auto without working too much on it:

- POM (angel)
- KP (warlord, tower)
- Horus (eternal)
- Icarus (destiny)

Just writing this and got the first defeat in 10 runs, otherwise not fast but durable.

I would try to get another eternal set, as I could use one more. I hope the drop rate is better that the last dungeon.

hold
04-01-2019, 07:41 AM
Is it my bad luck or are there no more drops of SoW in the Dungeon?

Banished
04-01-2019, 07:44 AM
If it happens, restart the game. some times there is this annoying bug where you don't receive the rewards you are supposed to receive.

Banished
04-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Anyone has a best team for madness?

AM1982
04-01-2019, 07:56 AM
Just another f*@k up... did some runs, 10 at least but the "meter" says I completed 6...ok I understand that it's april fools but seriously?! Can't you just make something that works?

slauki
04-01-2019, 09:05 AM
loving the humor of the maclo events and sacro and ampa (sic!)bots, great aprils fools jokes. would be cool if the names would stay the same. gave me a good laugh, but many newer players might not even know about the meaning of these names :)

Blade
04-01-2019, 09:44 AM
loving the humor of the maclo events and sacro and ampa (sic!)bots, great aprils fools jokes. would be cool if the names would stay the same. gave me a good laugh, but many newer players might not even know about the meaning of these names :)

I was waiting for this comment! I also had a good laugh :D
To be honest I even expected that the whole Dungeon was meant as an april fools joke, but it seems to be for real and maybe only the names will change... MACLO, AMPA is hilarious, especially for us old-timers that have seen that errors so often! LOL

EnricoPalazzo
04-01-2019, 09:59 AM

Same here! Goo thing that MACLO and SACRO are a thing of the past. First I thought what a bad joke this must be, only THEN I realized the date. Well played, and someone at NF had a sense of humour.

kgk56
04-01-2019, 10:21 AM
198 sentinel souls & 6 mythical sentinel = 0 Virtual XI Eddie

Edit : I get the Sentinel MACLO with the event souls

blade685
04-01-2019, 10:28 AM
cool, another pay to win event, i will not win anything again......

blade685
04-01-2019, 10:33 AM

a shit VAL for me ^^

thealchemist
04-01-2019, 10:34 AM
I'm hoping the enemy getting the first turn is an April Fool's joke too and tomorrow its back to normal. Also I'm getting 18 days remaining on the dungeon yet its meant to end April 8th? Is this another April Fool's, a bug or a mistake? Maybe I would find this funny but the sad thing is I can't tell if its meant to be a joke or just more bugs/mistakes as thats been the norm more often than not :/

Ip4
04-01-2019, 10:36 AM
simillar case like mine friend,i this he is only on picture in green mythical but not in souls...

Natasmai
04-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Same here! Goo thing that MACLO and SACRO are a thing of the past. First I thought what a bad joke this must be, only THEN I realized the date. Well played, and someone at NF had a sense of humour.

i have received both Maclo and sacro errors in 2019, not sure I know what Ampa means though

Shaolin85london
04-01-2019, 11:29 AM
i have received both Maclo and sacro errors in 2019, not sure I know what Ampa means though

Back to 2018 ampa was often showing up like a loading bug but was rarest than the good old boy maclo... So many memories :'')

Shaolin85london
04-01-2019, 12:13 PM
I'm hoping the enemy getting the first turn is an April Fool's joke too and tomorrow its back to normal. Also I'm getting 18 days remaining on the dungeon yet its meant to end April 8th? Is this another April Fool's, a bug or a mistake? Maybe I would find this funny but the sad thing is I can't tell if its meant to be a joke or just more bugs/mistakes as thats been the norm more often than not :/

I do believe that was intended, indeed if u have a look at first battle of ex allied Kingdom on normal mode, u ll face an exclusive boss, raven witch who goes to attack your team at first. What i guess starting with raven witch they re introducing a new variant during the battleplay. How this ll be set I don't have any clue.

WickermanBR
04-01-2019, 12:21 PM
For those who are interested
My Sentinel team on Madness was:

FFE (energy / warlords);
KP (warlord / immunity / sustain);
Horus (eternals);
Val (frontier / cosmic).

They did a good job on autoplay, averaging 2min30sec.

For general, I am using:
FFE;
Charlotte (dominance / immunity);
Ferryman (hex);
KP.
Not so fast, but pretty safe for autoplay.

P.s: all of their respective relics at max.

I hope this help.

Natasmai
04-01-2019, 12:50 PM
I'm currently using:

FFE - Eternal
Horus - Eternal
KP - Greed + Warlord
Sentinel Ninja - Destiny + whatever 2 set green

It has failed, but its pretty good. About 5 min.

CLEARLY, those new assassin talisman are broken and need to be nerfed. it is impossible to kill that Astra with those equipped. Especially since we all know their 60% chance for no damage is really about 80% when AI equipped.

edsel
04-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Can I get labyrinth talismans?5390

vpachev
04-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Anyone has a fast madness auto team? I try different combos, but it takes at least 5 minutes at average. That is too slow if one aims for grinding madness.

JudasFromHell
04-01-2019, 01:26 PM
My teams for Auto

Hard
Alexander-Dominance/Warlord/Rando Green
Sekhmet - Valor
Charlotte - Echo/Warlord
Warrior Corrupt Rescuer - Steel/Energy

Madness
FFE or Pharaoh Ramesses - Eternity
Killer Prime - Greed/Warlord
Sentinel Angel of Strife - Radiant/Sustaibing
Sentinel Troll - Destiny/Sustaining
Average time 3:20. I am sure there are faster and will add my farm team later.

anyone got an alternative team for hard? I don't have Alexander :S

it was easy with
Alexander (trooper) - Sekhmet - Charlotte - red shinobi

Clansman Eddie didn't do the trick, neither did samurai eddie or trooper eddie ... :S

cmascatello
04-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Does anyone have a reliable Madness team that does not contain FFE and/or Charlotte? I've got a good selection of the other toons but still working towards FFE and The Harlot.

Natasmai
04-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Can I get labyrinth talismans?

It is supposed to be available soon, I assume it will be included when we do the frag event for the Assassin Angel later this month. The talisman is terribly bad for the game, I hope they nerf it before they release it, but of course they wont because it just means we need to spend to get them because they are just that good.

Anyone has a fast madness auto team? I try different combos, but it takes at least 5 minutes at average. That is too slow if one aims for grinding madness.

They bulk of the time required is due to this Labyrinth talisman that has a 60% (80% for AI of course) chance to prevent all damage to the toon wearing it. which means it takes forever to kill this one character. She is the second in line, so autoplay targets her and the other 3 toons beat you to a pulp while your entire team does nothing.

That said, there isnt any reliable fast team, period. Because there isnt any character that can disable talisman passives.

Banished
04-01-2019, 01:50 PM
anyone got an alternative team for hard? I don't have Alexander :S

it was easy with
Alexander (trooper) - Sekhmet - Charlotte - red shinobi

Clansman Eddie didn't do the trick, neither did samurai eddie or trooper eddie ... :S

I used Clansman. You may lose from time to time but if you don't have Alexander, he is doing the job.

Banished
04-01-2019, 01:52 PM
So if using Fortune Talis+new talis from Gauntlet (forgot the name)+those new talis from dungeon, you have almost an invincible team.

JudasFromHell
04-01-2019, 01:58 PM
I used Clansman. You may lose from time to time but if you don't have Alexander, he is doing the job.

thanks mate - what talismans do you use on clansman?

Banished
04-01-2019, 02:07 PM
thanks mate - what talismans do you use on clansman?

Resilience, Ascension, Stone.

But I would suggest: sustaining, immunity and trap if you want to have 3 different talismans.

Natasmai
04-01-2019, 02:47 PM
I'm currently using:

FFE - Eternal
Horus - Eternal
KP - Greed + Warlord

It has failed, but its pretty good. About 5 min.

CLEARLY, those new assassin talisman are broken and need to be nerfed. it is impossible to kill that Astra with those equipped. Especially since we all know their 60% chance for no damage is really about 80% when AI equipped.

So i won 4 then lost 1 then i won 1 and lost another 3 in a row.... I have switched FFE to Piece of Mind with Angel and Energy and I have done better. i think im 6-1 with this setup. I only need a few more...

Shaolin85london
04-01-2019, 02:50 PM
The classic pvp team seems to speeds things up a bit. FFE Charlotte gimp and Kp. However there is an other fast team for who dispose of the followings:5391

Natasmai
04-01-2019, 02:56 PM
who is "gimp" ?

...and wish I had NotB Eddie

Shaolin85london
04-01-2019, 03:05 PM
who is "gimp" ?

...and wish I had NotB Eddie

Gimp is the prisoner

blade685
04-01-2019, 03:18 PM
The classic pvp team seems to speeds things up a bit. FFE Charlotte gimp and Kp. However there is an other fast team for who dispose of the followings:5391

yes but like always no lotb Eddie here ^^

Natasmai
04-01-2019, 04:39 PM
thanks Shaolin

Since farming madness never really seems worth it to me, I am farming normal for my "500 runs"

For anyone looking for a fast team, I am running the following at 30-45 secs:

Beast Eddie - Fate + Redemption
KP - Sustaining + Warlord + Inspiration
Warrior Lilith - Echo + Ruin
Prisoner - Primordial

Shishou
04-01-2019, 05:04 PM

Shaolin, can you say what talis you use? thks

blade685
04-01-2019, 05:05 PM
someone have a team for sentinel without 2 or 3 Sustaining and greed that we must pay for it?

Muzzleloader
04-01-2019, 05:15 PM
I used stormseye team, I do not have greed and only one sustaining talis set. It took about 4 minutes on auto, the problems is wave one assassin takes forever to kill. The trolls extra turns can really help.

Stormseye
04-01-2019, 05:19 PM
You can sub out a lot of the talismans for cheaper stuff like Angel and Immunity. I like Ramesses because his cleanse passive helps remove all the negative effects. I will try and find a build that does not require hard to get talismans.

Muzzleloader
04-01-2019, 05:30 PM
If you help in targeting your opponents the time can be reduced. Skip the assassin on wave one and it goes faster by killing enemies and reduce the damage taken. I have all max health and fury relics with MR and DEF at level 8, that probably makes a difference.

Good team Stormseye, I dont know if I would have used troll as my first choices.

Amarthir
04-01-2019, 05:33 PM
My sweeper team for Madness level:

Final Frontier Eddie: Present, Energy
Madam: Alchemy
Killer Beast: Inspiration, Warlord, Sustaining
Lilith: Destiny, Immunity

Never failed me in 30 runs. Takes about 3:00+ each run. It's slow but 100% effective.

60% seems a bit high for the Labyrinth talismans. I remember how 35% used to be like the universal proc rate for most Talismans back in the day it would be a fine rate for these considering that the backup is only 10% of your health goes down whenever you get hit

Stormseye
04-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Troll is good because he carries the Destiny set to help overall damage reduction on the team. You could use Icarus for the same purpose but the Troll swings many times and he grants the whole team beneficial effects. With as many swings as the AI gets I am looking at Sentinel Mayan Priestess (though I still harbor ill feelings towards her). Load her with Necropolis Talisman and Energy. I tried with Sentinel Marauder as blocker but all the negative effects kept killing him since he has no Banshee to hide behind. The Angel of Strife carries the Radiant to help against any offensive effects plus he gets a random defensive effect to help him survive. You could go without a blocker almost since the damage is mitigated from Destiny but I was not sure how hard the enemies would hit.

Muzzleloader
04-01-2019, 06:47 PM
The green bay is the weak part of the team, came close to being killed on the first wave, if you make it through then it is a breeze. Would using Icarus with fortune instead of AoS work, but the few stuns AoS deals can be beneficial.

The first wave is the hardest, Eddie at the end is easy.

Stormseye
04-01-2019, 08:34 PM
The Labyrinth Astra is definitely the sticking point but if you go manual then you can target the other members and leave her for last. One thingthat has always bothered me about auto-farming is that the attack AI always go from left to right targeting even if a weaker target is available. The is completely the opposite of the defense AI does in the Arena. The Arena AI is much smarter and targets blockers, healers and weak targets. Why not use the same AI for player using auto play?

You could substitute out Bat for Icarus and run Avenger talismans which would help and keep Troll with Destiny for mitigation.

SinGularity-8786
04-01-2019, 09:04 PM
the Sentinel/madness challenge is a real pain in the a.. without kp...

Muzzleloader
04-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Sin, what setup are you using?

SinGularity-8786
04-01-2019, 09:21 PM
tried out many. atm best working from checked ones ffe (greed/warlord), icarus (Sustain/fortune), derby demon (frontier), troll (fortune/Sustain)

best is the wrong word...less worse would be right^^

GrimDusk
04-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Is there any true reason to farm madness? I feel like hard/normal is more appropriate if you wanna just farm the shards and such.

Muzzleloader
04-01-2019, 10:38 PM
When my uncle and I farmed for the ferryman, the rewards earned farming madness were worth the effort and SoW. The rewards given for madness versus normal far outweighed the SoT cost. The final SoW cached at the end of the event was worth more than 1500 ironite, not including what was used. 200 3* evo runes and a bunch of skill shards was a bonus.

If you have the time and ironite madness level dungeons are worth farming.

Nagrom0260
04-02-2019, 12:39 AM
So the AI always goes 1st?

Esquatcho
04-02-2019, 01:26 AM
So any other reliable madness mining teams? Got through the challenge using POM/KP/Icarus/Horus but it fails about 1 in 5. Anything else I tried doesnt seem to work! Thought FFE/Alchemist/KP/Assassin Hellraiser should sort em easily, but I guess the probs is the valk.

Maybe necropolis talismans and other max HP reducers are the go here?

Yup
04-02-2019, 01:56 AM
Everything I used failed (on auto) about 1 in 5 due to those Labyrinth talismans and nothing else. I just ran it manually for 7-8 runs.

cmascatello
04-02-2019, 02:30 AM
Any recommendations that we can substitute for Killer Prime?

Esquatcho
04-02-2019, 03:33 AM
Any recommendations that we can substitute for Killer Prime?

For mine, the replacement for KP is anything that can remove beneficial effects & can heal & can do big damage.... So hardly anyone! lol

Icarus (remove & heal) / POM (remove & damage) / FFE (awesome) / Sentinel Banshee (shield removal & heal) / sentinel derby demon (remove beneficial + timebombs) / green lilith (no max hp reductions/remove immunity/revive/cleanse)

Esquatcho
04-02-2019, 04:09 AM
So far, pretty slow, but my most reliable auto-madness team:

Alex: Green + necro - big damage, necro helps take down that assassin, but maybe warlords would be safer again?
G Lilith: Green + Purple - Stops 1st rnd assassin and gives plenty of heals. With her, the round with all the magus becomes the bigger risk.
KP: Sustaining + Whatever - For buff removal + AoE damage
M Lilith: Fortune + green - Undecided how useful she is. Fortune helps a fair bit, but once she goes, Alex is stuffed in the 2nd round. Considering putting in someone else instead to help take down those magus in the 2nd round.

Going to try assassin CR instead of lilith, with the fortunes or destiny next I think & give alex warlords instead.... But am convinced KP + G lilith are the key ones....

Edit: Bah, easy past the 1st level now. Always suck on the 3rd level now with the 4 magus and the warrior undead rescuer.... Any ideas?

TheAlbatross-1864
04-02-2019, 04:28 AM
Here are my madness auto teams. The sentinel one fails every now and then but it got me through the challenge. The other failed after maybe 50 runs. So niether are fool proof but they worked well enough for me. Also I had every possible health relic for sentinels and magus so that might have helped me out a lot. The mixed auto team usually beat each run in under 3 minutes

Sentinel madness
S lillith (trap, true, regen)
Piece of Mind eddie (angel, health, cosmic [15%health])
Killer prime (mark, energy)
S val valkrye (energy, chance)

Other madness
Piece of mined eddie (same talismans as above)
Gunner krampus (destiny, advantage)
Killer prime (same)
Ancient Mariner (titan, revenge)

Esquatcho
04-02-2019, 05:43 AM
Here are my madness auto teams.....

Other madness
Piece of mined eddie (same talismans as above)
Gunner krampus (destiny, advantage)
Killer prime (same)
Ancient Mariner (titan, revenge)

Hmmm interesting. Whats the thinking with the Mariner?

But yeah, Im not even half way on relics, so its working against me for sure....

hold
04-02-2019, 07:15 AM
12 Mythical Sentinel (I saved them for a while) - 0 VX Ed ... but 5 Icarus (3 in a row) and 5 Pharao Ed
About 50 Sentinel souls - 1 5* -> Pharao few 4*

Bored now - I stop - will get at some point - won't waste any Legendary souls for this now... bit frustrating but well prepared for the next sac event.

kgk56
04-02-2019, 08:32 AM
3 vortex and no Virtual XI Eddie but the exclusive Sentinel and the Magus bots ... so I don't have to complain ... VXIE will comes in time

Edit : Got AMPA from a single event soul ... on VXIE missing now

Blade
04-02-2019, 08:48 AM
I thought they would change back the Dungeon conditions back to normal after april fools day is over, but I was wrong. Seems like there is a hidden coin toss at each wave to decide who goes first - at least it is not always the same for my runs. This approach is interesting, but doing this in this particular Dungeon is heavy because of this ultra annoying Labyrinth Astra! This makes the runs considerably longer than normal, and I guess for newer players with less relics it is extremely hard or almost unplayable on madness!
This Talisman set is awful for the game fun and I hope they nerf them. Even beter: delete them! I can imagine a lot of frustration in Gauntlet (and PvP, but there a loss is not that severe).

My team takes 2:30-5 Minutes for madness, this is a huge variability that makes planning your time for the game even harder, which is not necessary in my opinion.

Btw my team is Alex, KP, MLilith, Sekhmet

Maybe I will play around with other characters that do multiple hits to get Astra down quicker when I have time

Ip4
04-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Labyrinth and assassin Banshee are two worst things in game...

Esquatcho
04-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Btw my team is Alex, KP, MLilith, Sekhmet

Could I find out the talismans please Blade?

Muzzleloader
04-02-2019, 10:08 AM
That is what was said about g lilith, primordials, fortune. It's just an endless chase the mouse game. They come out with an OP toon/talisman until they are nerfed or their next release is to counter the dominant in question. There will always be counters or bugs to get around the new releases.

Its is just a good incentive for top players or aspiring players to grind resources or do in store purchases. Just as adding exclusive toons to the game mechanics, keep grinding or purchasing to stay current in the leader board.

scott-5496
04-02-2019, 10:24 AM
I have been lazy as usual. Once I found an auto sentinal team I just stayed with that and used it - done I think around 50 odd runs and one defeat so far on Madness auto.
Pretty standard set up using:

FFE - dominance and tower
Icarus - fortune and sustain
KP - Warlord, Immunity and sustain
Horus - future and two mystical and one overwhelming health talisman for needed health boost!

R1ck
04-02-2019, 12:29 PM
I don't think I will waste ironite on this dungeon, only have one set of eternals even so don't care. Saving for next Eddie.
Will finish only class challenges, for sentinel I used Stormeyes team.

POM - angel, guard
KP - immunity, warlord, sustaining
Icarus - destiny, two greens
S Troll - avenger, tower

Played on auto without defeats, best time 2:30, average 3:00.

Blade
04-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Could I find out the talismans please Blade?

Sure, as we are troopers just have a look at my team :)

If you are lazy:

Alex = Valor (had Echo/ before, but some of the yellow buffs are really annoying)
KP = Immunity, Warlord, Sustain
MLilith = Fortune, Immunity
Sekhmet = Echo, Immunity (tried Redemption + Angle, but the extra turns from Echo are better)

But again, there might be a better/quicker combo!

SinGularity-8786
04-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Did anyone see a Talisman drop so far?

edsel
04-02-2019, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=R1ck;96489]I don't think I will waste ironite on this dungeon

Since mini-me Frontier Eddie wannabe is available in so many other ways this done-geon is not gonna get my ironite either. Saving for evolution event.

infinite dreamer
04-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Did anyone see a Talisman drop so far?

I've gotten 1 talisman in 180 runs. (mixed madness and normal) I have enough sets of them already though. I wish the SOW return would be better. I usually grind these dungeons pretty hard for them, but maybe not this time. I keep switching characters around to cut the madness time down (right now POM, KP, Redan, Blue Lilith). Maybe I'll try out one of the teams listed above. But it doesn't seem worth the ironite.

mikmar
04-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Anyone got Virtual XI Eddie ?? Do you think is good to spend all ironite to get him with 750 fragments or he's not so good, so it's better to wait for another better 750 frags dungeon character ??

Natasmai
04-02-2019, 04:00 PM
ive gotten 4 talis so far, most runs on a mix of normal and hard. I have about 350 runs so far. I can clear normal and hard with the same team at about the same speed, so i started doing hard instead of normal.

infinite dreamer
04-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Anyone got Virtual XI Eddie ?? Do you think is good to spend all ironite to get him with 750 fragments or he's not so good, so it's better to wait for another better 750 frags dungeon character ??

I got him from a sentinel mythical soul, but honestly haven't done much with him yet. Since he's available through a bunch of different souls, I wouldn't spend the ironite on him.

gogosox40
04-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Is the Fools Talismans worth the 500 Ironite?
I have 2 of them but cant do the Sentinal Madness with my current team. I did complete it once using POM, Val, Icarus and Horus but it took me 37 Mins LOL.
I dont have the time or energy to do 1/2 hour battles for a Talisman that I have no clue what it does

HuckFinn150
04-02-2019, 05:29 PM
I just got my set. I feel like a good for chasing it. I've been trying it on NotB Eddie and every turn I use it give a meteor that freezes the opponent and at least 2 on my team as well. I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but I'm not really pleased right now.

Muzzleloader
04-02-2019, 05:40 PM
It can give beneficial or negative buffs to everyone, allies and opponents. It's so unpredictable I dont know how you can use them with any confidence. I guess we will need to wait and see how the work out after some practice.

SinGularity-8786
04-02-2019, 06:03 PM
think they are just a funny gimmick... and like the jester head design^^

gogosox40
04-02-2019, 06:05 PM
think they are just a funny gimmick... and like the jester head design^^

Thats what I was thinking. Ill wait till the last day but I dont want to spend the ironite on it.

Natasmai
04-02-2019, 06:06 PM
I havent used mine yet, but as I understand it from other posts on here, it gives a positive buff and a negative debuff to all characters yours and enemies. I think it gives the same effect to everyone, but what effect changes from turn to turn. I will look for the post i saw... I forget where it was or who posted it. The worst effect (or best if you build your team right) was Crave + HP Regen( or some heal effect) which probably kills the toon.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11646-Fools-talisman-speculation&highlight=fools

Edsel posted: "Joke is on whoever powers theirs up. Adds skill to inflict random negative and positive effects on all characters. Sometimes immunity and freeze, others healing and crave. Hope we can sell this junk for increased value."

However, I think they have some value if you build your team to have immunity or a cleanser, you can inflict bad things only on the enemy team. Others in that post have said the same.

edsel
04-02-2019, 06:51 PM
These are definitely NOT worth buying or powering up.5394

HuckFinn150
04-02-2019, 07:15 PM
It works like the death talisman. You can choose not to use the skill. Do far I've seen freeze and sleep. I've got mine only to a maxed level 4.

edsel
04-02-2019, 07:16 PM
I have set on Alex so he wont get sleep stun or frozen, every ally and opponent gets a different number and type of negative and positive effects unless they are immune to whatever. So you could run on Alex and hope he doesn't get Passive Disable for his negative and allies with immunity, but you are still giving opponents buffs along with negatives. And try healing with 3 heal amps plus crave status..5396539753985399

Djaevelbergh
04-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Is this dungeon getting harder each try u do? Managed to beat it with sentinel team on madness once...leveled some talis to do it quicker, but no. Last try Icarus and KP got oneshotted 😂😂 wtf?

HuckFinn150
04-02-2019, 07:32 PM
I manually ran it with FFE (invisible, energy), Sentinel shinobi (hex, heal), Icarus (avenger, Titan) and Horus (eternal). It got me the last change, but very time consuming.

Ip4
04-02-2019, 07:48 PM
DEVS IS THIS ALLWHAT YOU CAN?C'mon make harder madness level to see what it's look like this one is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring....

Muzzleloader
04-02-2019, 08:00 PM
If you havesentinal troll he is a very good toon for the madness quest. His extra turns and skills really work good for this quest. I I used tower and avenger talis on him, he earned his spot on this team.

HuckFinn150
04-02-2019, 08:12 PM
Sad to say, this will be the only time we'll ever see Speed of Light and Storm Eddie's this powerful.

Ip4
04-02-2019, 09:27 PM
it's really joke talisman :))
https://i.ibb.co/gy2G6sg/853-DB2-FE-F1-C5-4281-8160-567260-A9-CFA0.png[/url]

Caretaker
04-02-2019, 09:57 PM
PVTE bot for farming in LoL? That's the one missing and needs to be exclusive.
Love the joke!

Esquatcho
04-03-2019, 03:43 AM
If you are lazy:

Thanks and I could say that its because there is a chance that you might have moved talismans around (Im always moving mine), but in reality, Im just lazy! ;)

Esquatcho
04-03-2019, 03:52 AM
In terms of the jester talismans, wouldnt it be one to do something like BBE fury for the PI, then roll it out? Or give your team immunity/angels first?

MetalKing
04-03-2019, 07:12 AM
Want to hear the height of irony? I had a Maclo error in the maclo dungeon.

Natasmai
04-03-2019, 12:04 PM
For sentinel madness, I found PoM Eddie is the best. FFE was failing too much, I switched to PoM per some suggestions and i lost 1 out of the final 10 clears on auto.

Rest of team was:
Horus - Eternal
KP - Sustaining + Warlord + Inspiration (or any 2 set really, Immunity?)

POM was using Angel + Energy

I dont have Sentinel Troll, or I would have just used Stormseye's team

blade685
04-03-2019, 04:48 PM
For sentinel madness, I found PoM Eddie is the best. FFE was failing too much, I switched to PoM per some suggestions and i lost 1 out of the final 10 clears on auto.

Rest of team was:
Horus - Eternal
KP - Sustaining + Warlord + Inspiration (or any 2 set really, Immunity?)

POM was using Angel + Energy

I dont have Sentinel Troll, or I would have just used Stormseye's team

For me POM is the best for that yes

Natasmai
04-03-2019, 06:21 PM
I bought Eternity + Sekhmet first, then Alex before any of the others. He has been by far the most useful purchase.

Muzzleloader
04-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Horus can be quite useful. If you have prisoner Horus made NC much easier to complete. He can also be useful in gauntlet and some dungeons. Otherwise he is not that useful for farming.

Bakura
04-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Good question, I was saving ironite and cash for a new latest / greatest character..... I should have waited. This new Eddie is a weak hitter. His fury is ok and inflicts perfect disable on all enemies. He hits only single enemy. He steals perfect health and gives it to all allies. I use the Tomb talisman, he can seal, talisman gives a chance to stun.
He's ok, but he's no Ferryman or NOTB Eddie .
He will be available in Rare souls, sentinel souls, etc. He will be common.
Save your resources for a "game changer" exclusive, one time only toon.
Just my opinion. Good luck to all troopers!

scott-5496
04-04-2019, 09:14 AM
I am pretty much done with the chasing - the only new thing I got in recent months is gunner anubis. I dont even have the low ranked aunubis characters, never mond the Eddies. Not really bothered either as I just have no luck at all on this sort of stuff and this is not likely to change as I dont buy sol packs anymore either. I just hope to get him in some other way as with all the rest I am missing this year. Even my kids got the lower ranked anubis characters! LOL, oh well not worth getting upset about. Still kind of gutted I dont have NotB Eddie and likely wont get him as he will be hard to find but that seems ot be the way of it for me at the moment. I'll stick with what i have and move on!

I do seem to be OK with luck on heroci souls though as with minimal use of souls I did pick up Magus Derby Demon Musashi so that is something.

Sawar
04-04-2019, 10:35 AM
My sentinel madness team on auto

POM
S Ninja
KP
S Troll

with not great talismans... destiny being the best set on ninja and troll. best time 2:22. I was trying with the Bat with radiant but he kept dying on the first wave. Have about 40-50% relics

kgk56
04-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Just for the fun of it but 100% wins :

FFE
KP
Syrius
MACLO

infinite dreamer
04-04-2019, 01:43 PM
381 runs, 2 talismans (mixed on normal and madness). Getting better drop rates of SOW and ironite last night and today on madness runs. Sitting on 31 precious souls to drop in from converting the sentinel fragments, although a few of the souls are left over from last dungeon. Virtual Ed is the only new event character I've pulled though (from a sentinel mythical soul). These runs would go quicker if it wasn't for Astra. And the occasional connection error.

SinGularity-8786
04-04-2019, 02:50 PM
500 runs. All challenges completed. No Eddie, no Bot and just 1 Talisman.

Bakura
04-04-2019, 03:17 PM
I finished the Dungeon achievements to get the Fool's Gambit talismans. I put them on my Virtual XI Ed with immunity talis. Well, these things are freakin' insane. They froze my Eddie while immunity was active. They also can grant Invincibility to the enemy, sometimes with freeze, other times crave & HP regen to allies and enemies.
What a waste of time.... I would not seriously use these. I thought maybe with immunity or Angel talis, but not after being frozen WITH IMMUNITY!
I would think after all the issues and bugs etc. that NF would reward our faithfulness and dedication with ironite or something.... instead they prank us. This is so ludicrous that I'm not even upset.
The twitching eye, random ticks, drooling, and incoherent rambling...... yes, being upset is in the rearview mirror, we've moved on to a place where one becomes comfortably numb..... as long as your going crazy , you must not yet be insane.......
"Crazy
Toys in the attic, I am crazy
Truly gone fishing
They must have taken my marbles away".....(Pink Floyd- The Trial)5403

cmascatello
04-04-2019, 03:38 PM
I can piece together a good team and talisman package, but not having KP is keeping me from having a 100% Surviving Sentinel Madness team.

Horus-2545
04-04-2019, 06:43 PM
I just finished the 15 Sentinel yesterday. I do not have FFE or KP. I was able to do it with Piece of Mind Eddie (trading in Pharaoh to use crave). Along with Green Banshee, Horus and Shinobi. If I happened to lose someone I resurrected with the Pharaoh. Fortunately, there is no permadeath to worry about in this dungeon.

Esquatcho
04-04-2019, 11:18 PM
I finished the Dungeon achievements to get the Fool's Gambit talismans. I put them on my Virtual XI Ed with immunity talis. Well, these things are freakin' insane. They froze my Eddie while immunity was active. They also can grant Invincibility to the enemy, sometimes with freeze, other times crave & HP regen to allies and enemies.
What a waste of time.... I would not seriously use these. I thought maybe with immunity or Angel talis, but not after being frozen WITH IMMUNITY!
I would think after all the issues and bugs etc. that NF would reward our faithfulness and dedication with ironite or something.... instead they prank us. This is so ludicrous that I'm not even upset.
The twitching eye, random ticks, drooling, and incoherent rambling...... yes, being upset is in the rearview mirror, we've moved on to a place where one becomes comfortably numb..... as long as your going crazy , you must not yet be insane.......
"Crazy
Toys in the attic, I am crazy
Truly gone fishing
They must have taken my marbles away".....(Pink Floyd- The Trial)5403

Haha, april fools!

Seriously though, freezing through immunity, that sounds like a bug (unless they really were trolling us!)...

blade685
04-05-2019, 09:40 AM
NF team become crazy only bad things if you don't pay now

kgk56
04-05-2019, 09:50 AM
500+ runs, MAPA, AMPA, SACRO but no VXIE and only 2 talis

Edit : 6 talis

Esquatcho
04-05-2019, 03:43 PM
Well I've given up and am going to grind for gold now. 300 runs, 1 talisman and only the blue robot... I do have two souls for tomorrow - fingers crossed!

Shaolin85london
04-06-2019, 11:25 AM
1000 round 400 on madness 570 hard and 30 easy. Got 2 talisman from madness, 3 from hard and that's all. Event over for me, back to farm powerslave. 60 event soul gaves me the new 4 toons VXI Eddie Inc. If I have to relieve on achievement souls to drop any good, I can die owning the hope only.

SinGularity-8786
04-06-2019, 12:03 PM
had 1.2k runs in Hell and Fire with just 2 Talisman. 1 Talisman from 500 runs here. I would be very happy getting 5 with 1k runs...

Shaolin85london
04-06-2019, 03:49 PM
had 1.2k runs in Hell and Fire with just 2 Talisman. 1 Talisman from 500 runs here. I would be very happy getting 5 with 1k runs...

This was my good one, I guess..H&F I dropped one primordial only...

Mizrael
04-06-2019, 06:48 PM
If I have to relieve on achievement souls to drop any good, I can die owning the hope only.

So true! I opened only the 11 souls from event plus bought 10 and got just 1x4*...a Death Dog and the magus 3* Robot. One talisman out of near to 300 runs (mostly autoing on easy).
Not bothered much, since none of the new characters is worth shedding a tear. At least they brought back the sense to opening Rare souls...

Banished
04-08-2019, 07:51 AM
Opened my 15 souls: received Assassin hellhound (I already have) and 3* dupes.

Next event please...

Blade
04-08-2019, 07:57 AM
Opened my 15 souls: received Assassin hellhound (I already have) and 3* dupes.

Next event please...

Similar thing here... opened all 16 at once - red eyes made me curious - 2 4* characters dropped, but none of the event-related ones. Bad luck as (almost) always with event souls!

ian16
04-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Hi bros , pretty decent event for me , 300 runs most on normal give me 5 eternal talis and the souls earned in this process give me the new green and blue robots .. the sentinel one looks good , zero ironite spend and good return ! My tip for this game is simple : zero expectation and zero money expend , enjoy the ride ...

bort
04-08-2019, 07:27 PM
I completely forgot this event dropped eternals. I did 500 runs and managed to pull zero tals.

MetalKing
04-08-2019, 10:18 PM
401 runs 4 eternal talismans, no event characters. Not bad though. I earned some stuff to sacrifice. Ian16 has a good attitude-enjoy the ride.

Alvorada
04-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Well, bad luck here.

500 runs, 1 talisman.

16 event souls, zero new toons.

Oh, actually, I got one Apma, the error, not the new folk.

Olevipoeg
04-09-2019, 06:36 AM
I did 600 runs, got 6 eternal talismans. I have 2 sets already and there is no point to upgrade third one. Oh irony! I didn't get Eddie of course. I bought some souls and got green ball at last.

Beddie
04-24-2019, 05:53 PM
You know what would be cool if the Dungeons gave out Event fragments (for the souls or even character)