PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration Talismans not decreasing enemy buff duration?

Journeyman3003
04-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Hi all,

I recently equipped a set of inspiration talismans to my gunner Lilith, and while the increased buff duration on self is working properly, the decrease of enemy buffs does not seem to work at all. Is that intentional and the description is just misleading?

Natasmai
04-02-2019, 04:04 PM
There is a problem with these talisman reducing the time on Doom, causing immediate doom kills. I got a forced download last night around reset time, they may have forced thru a correction on it and now it doesnt work at all...? I havent used them since last night.

Amarthir
04-02-2019, 04:18 PM
They said they're gonna have it fixed in the next update. I use them all the time on my Killer Prime and instead of reducing the duration of enemy buffs they increase the duration of enemy debuffs. Since Doom is a debuff that counts down, the effect will make the number go down instead of up. But since inspiration Talismans aren't actually supposed to do that, that's where everyone has the issue.

As far as I'm aware, it hasn't been fixed yet.

Stormseye
04-02-2019, 05:12 PM
They were not fixed last night as I fought a Ferryman today and they still were a first turn kill with Doom.

Muzzleloader
04-02-2019, 09:15 PM
I lost 2 battles to a ferryman in level A gauntlet. He put doom on 2 toons with angel talis. They went down. I used nightmare/angel on beast Eddie, he was stunned and doomed in the first round, dead second round. Same with sentinal desert guardian.

Stormseye
04-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Not even Alchemy Talismans can withstand because you die at the end of the their turn so the Alchemy talismans never kick in.

Guess its time to dust off Eternity Eddie and Sekhmet. Least if you win the toss you have a chance.

Muzzleloader
04-03-2019, 01:05 AM
Level A is purple and green. I used purple anubis which blocks doom to all allies. Then used icarus for burns and green pyro for flame. They took down ferryman. My uncle made the choice, I then used PoM just in case. It may have been a little overkill.

I still havent got the hang of gauntlet even though my uncles account has a good roster to choose from. Who would have thought green pyro would come in handy.

Natasmai
04-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Level A is purple and green. I used purple anubis which blocks doom to all allies. Then used icarus for burns and green pyro for flame. They took down ferryman. My uncle made the choice, I then used PoM just in case. It may have been a little overkill.

I still havent got the hang of gauntlet even though my uncles account has a good roster to choose from. Who would have thought green pyro would come in handy.

Thats why I love playing Gauntlet. It forces you to reevaluate the unused toons.