PDA

View Full Version : Will of Worth (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans!

Leviathan
04-05-2019, 12:06 AM

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until April 20th at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics)

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 1 Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul is a brand new item that will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Events Store!

Blade
04-05-2019, 07:52 AM
[link to Cosmic Talisman Post]

You forgot to insert the link :D

The event is a copy&paste event from the one 2 months ago. Everbody can draw his onw conclusions if this is cool or not.

dragonmat89
04-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Meh. Cost about 2.5 million gold (which you get 1 million back from by selling the idol from the talisman rune), got some souls, some materials, no stress about grinding - an alright little filler event. I guess next month will be another talisman evo event to get the rare materials - I could live with that as a routine now you get more gold for Night City.

URock
04-05-2019, 08:19 AM
1st: I want all the new toons I didn't get
2nd: I don't waste my materials to get... another white T1 Cosmic Talisman I don't need.
3rd: skipping this event!

Blade
04-05-2019, 08:46 AM
another white T1 Cosmic Talisman I don't need.

I am also looking forward to my 5th white T1 in a row...

GotN
04-05-2019, 09:28 AM
And again we don’t get any 2* evo runes to evolve our maxed 2* talismans! 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Devs, this event is totally useless!! Yes, I know I don’t have to play it, but it’s really annoying that you (devs) just want us to burn our resources and waste our time (again) and make absolutely no progress with that!! Devs please give us an answer, when will we (ever) be able to get the evo material needed!!! It would be best if you change the 1* evo runes into 2*s so that we can do some progress with talismans.

Ip4
04-05-2019, 09:34 AM
1st: I want all the new toons I didn't get
2nd: I don't waste my materials to get... another white T1 Cosmic Talisman I don't need.
3rd: skipping this event!
agree,great event for skipping:)

scott-5496
04-05-2019, 09:45 AM
It's not a massive cost and I level up allies and Eddies while farming and leave them at 99% of max for these - the only pain is the 1 and 2 star as not really got many other than a bunch of low level hearts I keep just for this purpose. For me this event is 100% fine and no big deal. Not sure on what I spent gold wise but will get most of it back in any case through the idol. All done and dusted with it already so moving on!

kgk56
04-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Fine ... I have now the max the Meatheads, the Sandworms ... the last characters I haven't maxed yet ... what a waste of ressources ... another burner :(

EnricoPalazzo
04-05-2019, 10:04 AM
Ridiculus repeat of last month's event, especially with STILL no runes to evolve the 2* talismans to 3*.
On top of that, this must be the most boring thing anyone has ever asked me to do in a game. Do boring administration tasks and spend all day sorting stuff? I would change jobs if that was my daily business
Totally skipping this, this is beyond pointless.

hold
04-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Those "events" are an absolute pita ... fully agree with the rest here ...

Muzzleloader
04-05-2019, 12:17 PM
We have 2 weeks to level up and evolve toons, dont most people level up 4 and 5* toons regularly for the sac events? This event doesnt cost that much. The 1, 2 and 3* dosent cost that much, which will be returned with the price for the gold idol. I cant see where these events are not just time fillers between grinding events, 150 ironite and 10 SoW are a nice little bonus.

Volrath
04-05-2019, 01:18 PM
My plan worked. I've been leveling characters to just short of their maximum for the last month and now all I had to do was give them a teeny amount of shards to push them to the max. Evolving from 4 to 5 stars is still pricey though.

Stormseye
04-05-2019, 01:57 PM
No plans on actively pursuing this event. If I happen to evolve the right combinations to get a reward so be it but I just don't feel the need for more cosmic talismans. Unless the game is going to be making a move towards more and more 5 piece talisman sets, there is no reason for me to use resources on this event. For some people there may be an advantage but with my current roster and limited resources I will respectfully pass on this event.

R1ck
04-05-2019, 02:59 PM
This "event" doesn't take much time and don't waste much resources, but rewards are useless on terms of evolution material. We need Cosmic Evo runes T2.
Got my 4th white Cosmic Talisman, but this time it is T2, thankfully.

bort
04-05-2019, 03:49 PM
What these evolution events have taught me is to edge as many characters and talismen as possible.

I grind xp on toons to get them to level 59, 79, or 99 so it takes a minimum investment to max them.

I don’t max any talisman, instead putting it close to 50, and not evolving any 4* until the appropriate event (which should be next month).

As for cosmic tals, I’ve done well, I guess?

I have a T1 white, blue, purple, and gold. I have a T2 white, all are attack, magic, or health. No defence or special.

Esquatcho
04-05-2019, 03:49 PM
I dont see why people would complain about this event. As time goes on, you might want to get a cosmic so can take part. I use it as my time to upgrade all my chars. Costs minimal money once you get the 1M from the talisman.

AND, if you dont want to do it, well have a free week grinding for gold. THAT time is precious!

Anyway, I got a blue T1, with HP+15% and attack skills. Cant complain. Even at 2* its a handy little talisman. Hanging out for a T3 or a purple still though!

Leviathan
04-05-2019, 06:03 PM
You forgot to insert the link :D

Thanks for that Blade! Just edited the post to include the missing link.

Cheers!

kkkreg5
04-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Another fucking T1 white (Ivory). What a waste...

HuckFinn150
04-06-2019, 01:36 PM
I've not even attempted this event. I'm working on leveling talismans and building my gold. An impossible task... Has anyone tried shadow on Ferryman? I'm wondering if it'd be better than hex.

Yup
04-06-2019, 09:25 PM
I completely understand the attempt to get away from the grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind events. And, in a small way, it's good to see devs at least attempting to remove the grind factor at times.

However.. events whose primary purpose is to deplete resources are HORRIBLE events. Running one every few weeks is even WORSE. I'm still recovering from the last resource-depleting event.

Suggestion... rather than an EVENT.. make them MISSIONS. My Missions tab has been blank for months. As missions there would be no time constraint, and the missions would naturally be achieved while playing without the mad rush on the part of devs to take every last resource a player has accumulated.

By depleting resources every couple weeks.. there's certainly less motivation to participate in an event, and if you can't acquire some of the mission goodies, that may also alter the desire to play at all.

Delegreg
04-07-2019, 12:39 PM
I completely understand the attempt to get away from the grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind events. And, in a small way, it's good to see devs at least attempting to remove the grind factor at times.

However.. events whose primary purpose is to deplete resources are HORRIBLE events. Running one every few weeks is even WORSE. I'm still recovering from the last resource-depleting event.

Suggestion... rather than an EVENT.. make them MISSIONS. My Missions tab has been blank for months. As missions there would be no time constraint, and the missions would naturally be achieved while playing without the mad rush on the part of devs to take every last resource a player has accumulated.

By depleting resources every couple weeks.. there's certainly less motivation to participate in an event, and if you can't acquire some of the mission goodies, that may also alter the desire to play at all.

Completely agree. Even better would be repeatable missions (like the last arena event).

Muzzleloader
04-07-2019, 02:23 PM
I dont see were the Will of Worth is an overall resource depletion event. The cost of evolving toons are about.1.5MM gold, all the powering up can be done during farming. It is a 2 week event to give enough time for farming. The gold idol gives back 1MM gold. Farming only powerslave and skull quests without any refills can earn you 700K gold a day. Out of a 2 week event only 1 day worth of farmed gold is spent, I dont see the resource depletion. Many evolve 4 and 5* toons for the upcoming sac event so it is just part of the normal game. A lucky few may even pull a T2 cosmic talisman.

The 150 ironite earned can purchase SoT refills to offset the gold spent. 10 SoW is a nice little bonus. The most difficult challenge for newer players is evolving 5 4* toons, where the evo shards may be a limiting factor.

Esquatcho
04-08-2019, 05:52 AM
I dont see were the Will of Worth is an overall resource depletion event. The cost of evolving toons are about.1.5MM gold, all the powering up can be done during farming. It is a 2 week event to give enough time for farming. The gold idol gives back 1MM gold. Farming only powerslave and skull quests without any refills can earn you 700K gold a day. Out of a 2 week event only 1 day worth of farmed gold is spent, I dont see the resource depletion. Many evolve 4 and 5* toons for the upcoming sac event so it is just part of the normal game. A lucky few may even pull a T2 cosmic talisman.

The 150 ironite earned can purchase SoT refills to offset the gold spent. 10 SoW is a nice little bonus. The most difficult challenge for newer players is evolving 5 4* toons, where the evo shards may be a limiting factor.

Thats my view too.

I for one have fully enjoyed a week to grind some gunner/assassin LoL and grab some gold!

fanghorria
04-17-2019, 06:21 AM
Thought this lasted till the 20th? Saw other people having this issue too

KidIcarus666
04-17-2019, 07:02 AM
I'm having the same issue, I was waiting to complete the event and now it's gone. Will it be back up??

GotN
04-17-2019, 08:32 AM
Same here. Had one challenge to go. You’re right fanghorria, event should have run till 20th. So it’s said in the newsfeed! Leviathan, Kaz can you please relaunch this event!!!

Rain88
04-17-2019, 10:43 AM
Same here. I had just one 5 star level ups. Thought we still have 4 days...

scott-5496
04-17-2019, 12:12 PM
And again we are getting nothing back from the team on this and the other issues - radio silence is never good. I am OK with the event as I am done but my kids still had a couple to complete.

4V1ct0ry
04-17-2019, 03:54 PM
Its back up again :)

GotN
04-17-2019, 04:53 PM
Its back up again :)

Can confirm that. Maybe it was just asleep, like devs :p ;) at least, it was no perfect sleep LoL (Aaaaaaaawwwwh now I will never get Deadalus hahaaa)