PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Talisman chart

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Does anyone have a cosmic talisman chart showing all 3 tiers of each color? I know the stats are random but I think I’ve seen a chart somewhere that shows relative strength. The official explanation is that tier is the ultimate indicator of overall strength but that color or quality plays a role as well. It does morn show how much. We need this information.

Blade
04-08-2019, 04:23 PM
How about you search the forum for the corresponding posts, collect all the data and make a nice clear table for everyone?
I would be interested as well. On the other hand there are only 1, in exceptional cases 2 cosmic talismans per month, so the danger that the inventory overflows for this reason is zero.
Depending on how the game develops, you might be able to use all of them - no idea. So far I had only 4 times T1 white and therefore I didn't deal with it any further.

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 04:30 PM
I can try to compile. But forget inventory overflow. My OCD won’t allow me to keep talismans like that. I only ever keep one set of any talismans and they are all of certain subtypes. Skilled, Sorcery, onslaught & mystical plus both assassin subtypes. That’s it. To me I want to know all the differences. So in other words if a T1 White talisman boosts HP, magic and MR and 15% hp and so does a T2 White talisman boostsI want to know if I should evolve the T1 or the T2 and get rid of the other if it’s easier to evolve the T1.

legacy_of_not
04-08-2019, 07:05 PM
I'm still confused on what materials apply to which cosmic.
I've only gotten T1 tals but I do have a gold T1 that I upgraded to 2 star.

As a T1 (2 star) Gold talisman (max level 20):

HP + 15% bonus
HP + 6037
ATK + 880
DEF + 594

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Ok compiling a chart soon. Will post here.

legacy_of_not
04-08-2019, 07:25 PM
In the master thread looks like someone started compiling a chart.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics/page7

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 07:45 PM
I’ll use what he has and add the set effects I’ve seen or been shown.

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 11:50 PM
I believe I’ve figured it out. After compiling talismans of my own and others showing me theirs I’ve found that if you are comparing apples to apples then the rarer the color, the slightly better the talisman.

Zugzwang
04-08-2019, 11:56 PM
I believe I’ve figured it out. After compiling talismans of my own and others showing me theirs I’ve found that if you are comparing apples to apples then the rarer the color, the slightly better the talisman. So if you have cosmic tier 1 that boosts stats X,Y, Z with c + 15% in both white and blue then blue is only slightly better. Not much at all. But I’ve found that the rarer the color the better the effect. I’ve seen freeze, blind, attack x magic etc. so if you have matching talismans in a lower color, evolve the rarer color and sell the more common color because it will never be able to be as good as the rarer color. Same with tiers. You can’t evolve to a higher tier so if you ever find you have exactly the same X,Y, Z with W + 15% get rid of the lesser version. Usually though there are subtle differences in the types of stats boosted or bonus but I’ve oersonally seen a lot of cosmic talis that are the exact same except for tier or color. This is important if you start accumulating them because you will never have enough to evolve them all. So may as well narrow it down to the best you have.chart forthcoming but need time.