PDA

View Full Version : Endless Void (Cosmos) - Battle in the Cosmos for Greed Talismans!

Leviathan
04-09-2019, 12:10 AM

Battle in the Cosmos for valuable rewards!

From now until April 15th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Greed Talismans, rare Cosmic Talisman evolution materials and more!

Greed Talismans are green talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip a full set to Steal a random beneficial effect from the target on basic attacks. It will also Heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP on Perfect Attacks.

This event is also an opportunity to earn Cosmic Talisman specific evolution materials such as the Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed and Ashes of Ice. Apply a variety of beneficial effects to your team in order to earn these rare items!

Want more Greed Talismans? Check out the Events store!

We’re offering a full set of Greed Talismans as an in-app purchase! Unable to complete enough Event Challenges to obtain a full set? We are also offering a Greed Talisman finisher pack where you can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Greed Talisman).

bort
04-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Well, hope everyone has Bass Eddie. Is there any other way to get perfect accuracy?

I'm running:

Base Eddie with Future,
Ichyru with Frontier,
Mayan with Alchemy

This hits all the quests

Amarthir
04-09-2019, 12:50 AM
I originally thought I could use Warrior Allied Bomber Boy with Osiris for Perfect Accuracy Up, but apparently his passive does NOT convert the buff into golden like it should.

Snipes08
04-09-2019, 01:02 AM
Yea I don't have Bass Eddie. I'm not about to use sentinal Banshee's power ability either to achieve perfect accuracy.

Stormseye
04-09-2019, 01:03 AM
Bass Eddie
Sentinel Troll- Advantage talismans
Any ally with Alchemy talismans

Seems to be moving all achievements.

Sentinel Shinobi for Invincibility

Sentinel Pyro Soldier also has Magic Up passive.

Assassin/Sentinel Anubis have 35% chance to grant Perfect Accuracy Up.

Highace
04-09-2019, 01:03 AM
Is there any other way to get perfect accuracy?
Sentinel Banshee’s power move grants it to all allies. Sentinel Anubis’ basic move has a 35% chance of granting it to everyone as well. I’m thinking of teaming Cyborg with Banshee so it’d be possible to spam her move as much as possible for perfect accuracy.

angelkelly
04-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Why doesn't night city count towards achievements, is it not apart of cosmos?

Kaz_LOTB
04-09-2019, 02:04 AM
Why doesn't night city count towards achievements, is it not apart of cosmos?

We've tracked down the problem for this issue and will be pushing a fix for it shortly.

-Kaz

Kaz_LOTB
04-09-2019, 02:09 AM
If you restart now, the issue should be resolved.

-Kaz

Muzzleloader
04-09-2019, 02:50 AM
If you use an ally with marksman passive, anubis and bass Eddie easily grants perfect accuracy.

MuzakMaker
04-09-2019, 05:36 AM
Bass Eddie
Sentinel Troll- Advantage talismans
Any ally with Alchemy talismans

Seems to be moving all achievements.

I'm using this team and even though I see the magic up in the battle, I'm still at 0/300. All the others are tracking and I'm even done with Invincibility and Physical Charge w/out needing a refill.

Iced_Earth
04-09-2019, 06:46 AM
Why warrior liliths passive dont work ?

Ip4
04-09-2019, 06:48 AM
what is best solution without alchemy talismans for invincibility?

ericgallucci
04-09-2019, 07:04 AM
Red Lilith doesn’t count because the passive says physical charge but it actually grants damage charge which works for all damage types. If they ever fixed this she’d do even more damage which is good for grinding PVE.

For invincibility, Charlottes power move works well, Pharoh Eddies fury, and Sentinel Shinobi can grant it with basic as long as no other effects are on your characters. I imagine steel talismans work and destiny too. Magus droids power move grants invincibility too.

Esquatcho
04-09-2019, 07:14 AM
Once again, I would like to remind everyone of deathbats awesome resource (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10506-I-ve-created-a-handy-guide-to-LOTB-Characters-and-their-Effects)!

Olevipoeg
04-09-2019, 07:48 AM
If you use an ally with marksman passive, anubis and bass Eddie easily grants perfect accuracy.

Or use future talismans.

Muzzleloader
04-09-2019, 08:26 AM
You can you steel talisman for invincibility.

Muzzleloader
04-09-2019, 08:42 AM
I found marksman passive gives more perfect accuracy buffs than future talisman. That was only on a few battles.

Blade
04-09-2019, 08:59 AM
I originally thought I could use Warrior Allied Bomber Boy with Osiris for Perfect Accuracy Up, but apparently his passive does NOT convert the buff into golden like it should.

Good point! @Kaz: Is that also a bug and do you plan a hotfix for this aswell?

Apart from that it's a nice little event. Good team recommendations are already given here to finish the tasks rather quickly. Bass Ed, Green Ninja girl and someone with the archemy set (I used the yellow robot, as his power move does MAG up) do the trick easily.
Greed Talis as a reward are really nice, as they were pay-only until this event!
The other rewards are ok but of course could be better, e.g. I don't understand why we always get offered 5* comic runes while all other star levels never show up!? They are non-efficient for the low level cosmics we normally get.
6 cyborg Eddie fragments for 300 times of several effects (some are really hard to apply, especially for newer players without Bass Eddie) but 10 frags for winning 10 battles seems not balanced to me.

All in all nice little event that does not demand us to play the whole day! Thanks for that!

GotN
04-09-2019, 09:02 AM
I used Bass Ed (Future/ Advantage), Ichiyou (Advantage), Sent.Anubis (Steel) what (should) make all achievements
BUT „magic up“ didn’t count also Bass Ed used his fury 2 times/ run. What’s the matter with that? I understood something wrong or it’s a bug?

Blade
04-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Sentinel Anubis with Future is cool (low damage, as wrong type...but hence gets more turns) plus the yellow Maya Priest give perfect accuracy and mag up really good in addition to Bass Ed!

SinGularity-8786
04-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Anubis Sentinal gives a team-wide perfect accuracy on normal attack (Catacomb)

tex-0775
04-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Did the challenges in 73 runs in AMoLaD with:

Bass Eddie: with whatever as long as there is yellow talis
Desert Marauder: left position, steel talis and thief (gets BE to fire his fury a lot)*
Sentinel Troll: advantage and some blue (hmmm, destiny maybe)

When the troll had done its thing, i switched to assassin/sentinel Anubis with whatever talis

* it appears that the ai will use the left position more than the right, or......?

Thanks for the tips about Bass Eddie and Troll \,,/

Blade
04-09-2019, 09:54 AM
46 runs AMOLAD and done! (well I have to admit some very few instances of the needed effects came from the 10 PvP battles I did before)

Someone with less runs here? :)

tex-0775
04-09-2019, 10:55 AM
46 runs AMOLAD and done! (well I have to admit some very few instances of the needed effects came from the 10 PvP battles I did before)

Someone with less runs here? :)

I remember an event where someone came up with a team with low level talismans, and as i remember, all the challenges was done with a very few runs. Was that how you did it?
(I’m with you, regarding march 1, was botforked without lupe too)

Blade
04-09-2019, 11:39 AM
I remember an event where someone came up with a team with low level talismans, and as i remember, all the challenges was done with a very few runs. Was that how you did it?
(I’m with you, regarding march 1, was botforked without lupe too)

Oh yes I remember that too, as I was also one of those guys. If you equip low damage talis, but enough health and do it on manual you can get massive numbers of effects in one single run. I would assume this recent event could be done in less than 10 runs, but you need a lot of time and it is fascinating in the beginning, but also very boring in the end. Moreover, I suggested to give better rewards if you do it in less than X, less than Y runs (maybe double, triple the rewards?) but there was no interest in implementing this. So this time I did it on autoplay and I am still happy with this very low number of runs needed! Only sentinel Anubi had this "tatical" talisman setup with low damage output this time.

Actually I am still pissed because of march 1st, I even sent a ticket because of the update and also asking for a compensation, but there was no reply. I sent a reminder about it recently, but probably there will never be an answer!
I even think about converting the rare soul frags into precious ones, to avoid the ripp-off losses of 90 rare souls!! But the legendaries still hurt a lot more! 60 legendaries! MAN this was so rude and completely unfair, especially for us Europeans!

Deathbat6120
04-09-2019, 01:04 PM
Alright guys, here's a table with all of the characters that can be used for this event. The only characters not included are any of those who were introduced in the MACLO XI dungeon.

S = Specific, meaning certain things will need to happen before the effect can occur
P = Passive

Blade
04-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Wow, deathbat! You are so helpful to the community! Maybe a bit too helpful? I mean you already shared your very effortful database and you did several updates, but still people come here and just ask "what is good?"
I'm really impressed with your patience and forbearance, I would have stopped long ago.
As I said, thanks on behalf of the community, especially the lazy sods ;)

Natasmai
04-09-2019, 02:00 PM
I completed the physical charge (I thought) using warrior lilith, but others are saying she doesnt work. I supposed all of them came from Bass Eddie then, but im surprised at that.

Im currently just finishing perfect accuracy which is a bit of a pain, but im using bass eddie plus sentinel anubis and banshee, so all 3 have a chance at it.

tex-0775
04-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Moreover, I suggested to give better rewards if you do it in less than X, less than Y runs (maybe double, triple the rewards?) but there was no interest in implementing this.

MAN this was so rude and completely unfair, especially for us Europeans!

This is a great idea, but if NF doesn’t see it as a way to get money, they will just ignore it and hope that it goes away. I mean, apparently march 1 is long ago, and everything is back to “normal” ;)

Yep, living in CET means, missing out of all the great errors. Skillshards, primeordeals and “...long list of bugs happening at reset...” ;)

@deathbat. Wow, great work and thanks

Blade
04-09-2019, 03:31 PM
I mean, apparently march 1 is long ago, and everything is back to “normal” ;)

For a lot of people, that's how it seems, yeah. Some probably have the attention span of a housefly. Shortly after the big rip-off update there was this funny wolf in the shop and the lambs were busy throwing the money out the window. The same with the next talis, event souls and so on. I gave it up, many people seem to like to be fooled and it's also a personal decision that I have to respect. But I myself have definitely taken the consequence of never spending money on this game again. Some have posted the same thing, let's see how it develops.

Yep, living in CET means, missing out of all the great errors. Skillshards, primeordeals and “...long list of bugs happening at reset...” ;)

What Europe also means is: not having scammed >100 million out of the Gold&Crimson event and never having received any compensation for it! (But you also have to be honest that we missed one or the other disadvantageous event starts)
And with the mentioned March 1 update: the info came in the night and the update was pushed through nicely to the end of the next workday. I remember sitting on the train on the way home and I asked Kaz in the discussion post to make clear which fragments are exactly affected. As soon as I was home - BAM - New Data and a big slap in the face. 90 rares! 60 Legendaries! Never forget!

Kaz_LOTB
04-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Good point! @Kaz: Is that also a bug and do you plan a hotfix for this aswell?

I've passed this info along to QA. It would not be something that could be hotfixed immediately, unfortunately. It could possibly get fixed in the update after the next one though.

-Kaz

Lord-7618
04-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Alright guys, here's a table with all of the characters that can be used for this event. The only characters not included are any of those who were introduced in the MACLO XI dungeon.

S = Specific, meaning certain things will need to happen before the effect can occur
P = Passive

As always, thanks a lot deathbat. These kid of events are always easier with your help

Horus-2545
04-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Thanks for that chart Deathbat! I looked through all my characters and migrated to Bass Eddie and Green Anubis (with Echo). But I forgot about the Green Shenobi passive and the Gold priestess. Always had a couple sets of Advantage Talismans on the team. I finished all the objectives within about 40 Cosmos run throughs. Now I'm going to switch back to the Killers Dungeon to finish the rest of the 160.

Yup
04-10-2019, 01:29 AM
iOS; Game seems to crash if on auto-play and an event achievement is reached... it won't keep playing and exits the game.

Olevipoeg
04-10-2019, 06:07 AM
Carriage Rider Eddie can do increase magic also. Wither basic skill and Fury.

URock
04-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Invincibility is the slowest, because it counts only when ALL allys are affected, right?

Natasmai
04-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Invincibility is the slowest, because it counts only when ALL allys are affected, right?

i dont think so. I think it counts each time any ally gets it. Alchemy talisman made it super fast because it gives 4 counts every wave. If you play a 5 wave battle, you should get 20 per run.

Slowest was definitely perfect accuracy. Very few characters do it and i believe in every case it is only a % chance and a random target. Took me about 80 runs to clear them all.

Still the best one of these events we have had in a long while.

Inishmore
04-12-2019, 07:12 AM
i dont think so. I think it counts each time any ally gets it. Alchemy talisman made it super fast because it gives 4 counts every wave. If you play a 5 wave battle, you should get 20 per run.

Slowest was definitely perfect accuracy. Very few characters do it and i believe in every case it is only a % chance and a random target. Took me about 80 runs to clear them all.

Still the best one of these events we have had in a long while.

I think URock is right. I tried going. Either its a bug or intentional but I tried magus Undead Rescuer who gets invincibility if regen is active, but i got stuck at 112. So for me also invincibility is the slowest, still not done yet.

Muzzleloader
04-12-2019, 08:32 AM
Inishmore, do you have steel talisman. They give one invincibility per wave with no effort.

With toons that only give a low percentage of giving a buff, pair them with someone who can use future talisman or a marksman passive. Either will increase the chance for the buffs to he applied. That may speed things up a bit.

scott-5496
04-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Inishmore, do you have steel talisman. They give one invincibility per wave with no effort.

With toons that only give a low percentage of giving a buff, pair them with someone who can use future talisman or a marksman passive. Either will increase the chance for the buffs to he applied. That may speed things up a bit.

Yeah, that is the way I went with my kids account. Use steel on a couple of characters and it is quick. I had to use a several SoT runs to do it for them but it worked pretty quickly. I also did some manual runs to finish it off quicker. They both had Assassin Anubis so running him was a big help too as was using future talisman on the spare character to get some of the other stuff. Bass Eddie was the real winner though as he was used on all team I played.

wipp
04-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Sure wish this event had a sacred crown

Yup
04-12-2019, 11:11 PM
I was stuck with Magic Up left... threw in S Pyro, ran a few rounds of Circle of Fire (Underworld madness) and it was done quick - 4 MAG Up every battle.

Alchemy is da bomb for Invincibility.. steel is good too... though, just a little slower.