PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Season Three- Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Necropolis Fragments!

Leviathan
04-15-2019, 01:07 AM
Earn Necropolis Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our third Gauntlet season starts now and will run until June 23rd at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 3 will feature Necropolis, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 3) to earn enough Necropolis Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

Necropolis is a hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. Use ancient blood magic to lower the Max HP of your opponents and leave them open for attack. This 5 star Sentinel can also permanently increase his own Max HP, Defense and Attack, inflict Perfect Bleed and devastate teams with multi-hitting physical attacks!

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10875-Final-Frontier-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)).

Yup
04-15-2019, 01:42 AM
damn Alchemy talismans at S....

.. I can't find ANY info on Necropolis - stats, abilities, etc... am I missing it???

HuckFinn150
04-15-2019, 01:59 AM
I saw his stats in the game. He seems like he'll be a totally over powered. Not sure what to think about him. Maybe after time and I am able to get him.

Yup
04-15-2019, 02:04 AM
You must've purchased the frags then. Without the frags.. there's ZERO info on him anywhere.

Amarthir
04-15-2019, 02:06 AM
I saw his stats in the game. He seems like he'll be a totally over powered. Not sure what to think about him. Maybe after time and I am able to get him.

What kinds of moves and stats is he packing?

Yup
04-15-2019, 02:13 AM
Okay. his abilities are detailed in the newsfeed. .. basically suck 5% of something from the enemy every hit.... And he appears to have a fury as well.

mikmar
04-15-2019, 08:35 AM
Yes, but how many fragments we need to get him ?? I can't see this info anywhere ...

Iced_Earth
04-15-2019, 08:47 AM
500 as usually, and he looks pretty damn insane. best charakter actually, good work, devs.

scott-5496
04-15-2019, 09:29 AM
He looks pretty strong. It will be the usual - get to AAA (and rank 1000 or better) each reset to get the 100 frags that then make it up to the 500 you need. I had not realised that FFE would still be a target - they clearly want everyone to have him eventually....shame we did not know this as I could have told my kids to keep trying in gauntlet as they cant get very far in each reset btu they could have if I had known it was going to be open to get him for such a long time. They may still manage it so will check that out.

vpachev
04-15-2019, 12:29 PM
^ I have sold FFE fragments even... never thought he will be around for so long. I think I might have gotten a 2nd one by now.

kgk56
04-15-2019, 12:48 PM
^ I have sold FFE fragments even... never thought he will be around for so long. I think I might have gotten a 2nd one by now.

Same here :(

GrimDusk
04-15-2019, 06:34 PM
So when are Ancient Mariner frags coming to the Arena Store?

HuckFinn150
04-15-2019, 11:35 PM
@Yup No, I don't purchase anything. I saw it in the event lists in the upper corner of the game. It lists his abilities, but not actual stats. From what it showed, it looks like he's going to over powered

kgk56
04-16-2019, 08:38 AM
From what it showed, it looks like he's going to over powered

And nerfed the week after ...

SinGularity-8786
04-16-2019, 10:15 AM
See stats and Actions here. https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb

Esquatcho
04-16-2019, 10:46 AM
Going to want to take some passive removal against Necro!

MetalKing
04-16-2019, 08:00 PM
Can you imagine this guy and ferryman? I know a passive disabler would wreck it, but otherwise wow!

GrimDusk
04-18-2019, 11:32 PM
For the first time ever, I reached SS in the gauntlet! I'm so damn happy about it.

bort
04-19-2019, 04:27 AM
Im getting smoked in AAA against a gunner krampus with destiny tals. Really running out of toons period, let alone ones that can healblock

Banished
04-19-2019, 09:21 AM
One of the easiest AAA for me. very easy.

But easy one week, much harder the next gauntlet will be.

thealchemist
04-19-2019, 10:37 AM
Im getting smoked in AAA against a gunner krampus with destiny tals. Really running out of toons period, let alone ones that can healblock

Was that with Breeg, G+M Liliths as well? I came up against that team and was surprised to see eternals on Breeg, Destiny on Krampus, Soul Protect on M. Lilith and got worn down with each turn as I couldnt remove enough effects or inflict enough damage with my first team. FFE and Killer Prime didn't have the same issues there.

Olevipoeg
04-19-2019, 06:32 PM
Heal block wouldn't do much good against destiny. You need perfect corruption or block beneficial effects or/and high damage single hitter.

Mizrael
05-08-2019, 06:18 PM
The last enjoyable mode in this mess (read “game”) is slowly getting killed by the ridiculous new 5 sets!!!

I can’t fucking get over one stupid dickish team in AA! Alex-viper, witch-labyrinth=GG! I can keep slapping them and NOTHING happens...oh wait...yeah, something does: Alex counters (100% ofc) and kills all! BB

Yup
05-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Single hitters and leave Alex till last when his allies won't heal or buff him.

Natasmai
05-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Heal block wouldn't do much good against destiny. You need perfect corruption or block beneficial effects or/and high damage single hitter.

You would need heal block for the krampus passive, or passive disable....

Cefiar
05-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Crave worked well for me against Krampus in the past.

Muzzleloader
05-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Bort, which characters do you have left?

edsel
05-12-2019, 06:17 PM
So why is it that 62/63 gauntlet wins is lower rank than 62/64? I am right below Rags and a few others with same score beneath a couple who need to be bounced down so we don't get pushed out of top 50.5498
Yes it is that important to me cuz I spent every frontier coin and need every one I can get!

HuckFinn150
05-12-2019, 11:25 PM
I wonder if I should go ahead and get my email ready to send to support? Lol

HuckFinn150
05-13-2019, 12:01 AM
Sadly, the answer is yes ��

Liu
05-13-2019, 08:13 AM
So why is it that 62/63 gauntlet wins is lower rank than 62/64? I am right below Rags and a few others with same score beneath a couple who need to be bounced down so we don't get pushed out of top 50.

I don't understand that as well. I thought the rank order was:
1. number of wins, if tied
2. smaller number of total battles (i.e. less losses), if tied
3. whoever came first

maybe 2 and 3 are switched ? Seems like sorting in gauntlet is a complete mess: rankings don't seem to be ordered properly. Toons for selection can't be sorted properly. Trooper rankings in the rankings tab are not sorted properly. oO

Olevipoeg
05-13-2019, 11:16 AM
I got my Necropolis today. It looks impressive on paper, but in action it seems to be another benchwarmer.

MuzakMaker
05-26-2019, 01:48 AM
Weren't we supposed to still have Necropolis frags in the rewards for this set of two weeks and the one that starts tomorrow night? I took a look today, and it was just Warrior Mythical frags. Not something I would have wasted the SoW for since the only Warriors I'm missing aren't available in Mythical.

Olevipoeg
05-26-2019, 04:35 AM
Weren't we supposed to still have Necropolis frags in the rewards for this set of two weeks and the one that starts tomorrow night? I took a look today, and it was just Warrior Mythical frags. Not something I would have wasted the SoW for since the only Warriors I'm missing aren't available in Mythical.
My game still shows necropolis frags.

MuzakMaker
05-26-2019, 04:55 AM
My game still shows necropolis frags.

A quick restart fixed it. I'm guessing something went wrong on the server side and it sent the wrong one (less likely) or the error was on client side and I loaded a chached version (more likely) because my rules for the level were wrong too (Warrior and Magus only vs. Warrior and Sentinel Only).

satani
05-27-2019, 06:38 AM
So that's it now? Well, i guess this time i went pretty low on most devices. Some seasons inbetween i just finished A or AA, while AAA would have been the goal to get him. Guess i'll have to wait till they add his fragments to the pvp-store for iron coins.

Blade
05-27-2019, 10:03 AM
From the opening post:
"Our third Gauntlet season starts now and will run until June 23rd at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 3 will feature Necropolis, in addition to other rewards."

So to me this means we just have a break now for the event Gauntlet and after that we see 1 last round for Necro...from 9th-23rd june. It is indeed a bit surprising and maybe some players would have adapted their strategy if this would have been anonced beforehand. I am 15 frags short to grab Necro, but well, this game can teach patience sometimes ;)

Blade
05-27-2019, 11:36 AM
The rewards just changed to Necro frags and Radiant Tallis instead of (warrior and normal) mystics and necro talis?

Liu
05-27-2019, 11:49 AM
The rewards just changed to Necro frags and Radiant Tallis instead of (warrior and normal) mystics and necro talis?

It has been necropolis frags / radiant all along. I think there have been posts in the pasts were people complained their gauntlet shows false rewards (necro talismans / mythical frags) instead of the proper rewards, and even instances were people have been awarded the falsely displayed rewards. Glad it shows proper rewards for you now. It's surprising how many of these old bugs still aren't fixed by now.

SinGularity-8786
05-27-2019, 11:49 AM
Don't call it a bug. It's a new feature...reward rotation.
Choose the right time to get the right rewards^^

Banished
05-27-2019, 11:54 AM
just started to do the sentinel challenge: did already 2 battles with only sentinel, on the 2 battles, all my characters have survived.

check the challenge: only 1 battle taken into account. Sent a ticket.

So annoying.

Blade
05-27-2019, 11:54 AM
I am still not sure what the correct rewards are, actually! Because as we have an event now in Gauntlet it would make sense to have different rewards than "normal". Normal in this season means Necropolis frags, FFE frags etc. So maybe I was shown the correct rewards or these that we will have when this season is over after june 23rd? I did not check the milestone rewards, they are also different during such event usually (e.g. legendary souls instead of rares).

There is still plenty of time until next Gauntlet rollover so let's wait and see what the rewards look like over time ;)

Yup
05-27-2019, 12:02 PM
Blade, the event rewards are via the challenges, not via the Gauntlet directly. The Gauntlet has standard rank rewards.... but the event has additional and different rewards. It's the same as the last Gauntlet event. That way.. they can run an event for a few days and it doesn't have to be tied to the full 2 week cycle of the Gauntlet. necessarily.

Liu
05-27-2019, 12:06 PM
I am still not sure what the correct rewards are, actually! Because as we have an event now in Gauntlet it would make sense to have different rewards than "normal". Normal in this season means Necropolis frags, FFE frags etc. So maybe I was shown the correct rewards or these that we will have when this season is over after june 23rd? I did not check the milestone rewards, they are also different during such event usually (e.g. legendary souls instead of rares).

There is still plenty of time until next Gauntlet rollover so let's wait and see what the rewards look like over time ;)

I think you were shown the false rewards ;). Several facts are indicative of that:
1. for those who were shown false rewards, it was necro talis / mythical frags that have been displayed in each instance (as it is for you)
2. Nobody else made note of this. If those were the proper rewards I would assume more people would see them and therefore we would see more people making remarks about that
3. NF stated necro frags are available during the entire season 3
4. Last towerfall occured during season 2 without having different rewards

Shaolin85london
05-27-2019, 12:21 PM
Some achievement are bugged, didn't calculate talisman and specific class requirements... hopefully they'll fix soon

Yup
05-27-2019, 12:22 PM
hmm.. they all worked fine here.

hold
05-27-2019, 12:30 PM
Some achievement are bugged, didn't calculate talisman and specific class requirements... hopefully they'll fix soon

Some? Most of them ...

-Cleared stage E - didn' count
- using Advantage - doesn't count
- using magus only - counted 1 times, not the other 4
- using Heal talismans - doesn't count

will I write to support? F*ck it - waste of time ... just skipping it ...

MuzakMaker
05-27-2019, 12:57 PM
will I write to support? F*ck it - waste of time ... just skipping it ...

Writing to support really has become an exercise in futility. All they ever push out is events that last at most 2 weeks but usually about 5 days and then don't even respond to the tickets in a month is there even a point?

The event is over, you were bugged/errored out of what you earned, and the support just sends a "that shouldn't have happened, we will forward that along to the dev team" message.

Blade
05-27-2019, 04:15 PM
Blade, the event rewards are via the challenges, not via the Gauntlet directly. The Gauntlet has standard rank rewards.... but the event has additional and different rewards. It's the same as the last Gauntlet event. That way.. they can run an event for a few days and it doesn't have to be tied to the full 2 week cycle of the Gauntlet. necessarily.

I just meant the Gauntlet rewards that will be given after the 2 weeks are over. But I think the confusion is over now and Liu made a nice and convincing list :)

But it seems like it's better to wait a bit as the challenges do not count correctly...

Yup
05-27-2019, 08:20 PM
I blew through all the challenges in a couple hours. They all seemed to count correctly for me. But.. I wan't going back and forth to see what was counted/needed. I saw what was needed and then fought until I saw the reward screen. At most I reviewed talismans (with a UI that is among the worst I've ever seen) to see where my Heal and Advantage sets were.

Looking at the complaint posts here.. maybe it's an Android issue???

Muzzleloader
05-27-2019, 08:28 PM
I have a Galaxy S9, no problems with the gauntlet counting rewards. I have lost several wins in the arena, but not really worried about those.

kkkreg5
05-27-2019, 10:08 PM
So far, so good on my Galaxy S10+. Finished Magus last night. Heal and Advantage counting as well.

infinite dreamer
05-28-2019, 02:51 AM
Android here as well. I finished all the talisman and class requirements with no issue last night. Multiple talisman sets at once count towards the totals. There was an odd delay getting the changeover rewards, but they were correct this time.

Natasmai
05-28-2019, 11:18 AM
I cleared "A" and didnt get my rewards. I sent in a ticket, then I cleared "AA" and received both rewards... So im all square, but we will see how long before they respond to my support ticket.