PDA

View Full Version : 3 Star Purple Talisman Evolution Runes Not Dropping?

Dayton Maiden
04-26-2019, 02:36 AM
I haven't gotten one to drop in over 2 weeks. I have been running my troopers on autoplay on normal difficulty Savage Reapers in Night City, and it used to be that I could get 1 or 2 to drop per day, helping me to slowly but surely get my purple talismans evolved, but around 2 weeks ago I stopped getting them. Are they just not dropping on Normal difficulty anymore? The low levels on normal are the only ones I feel comfortable autoplaying in Night City, so it would be ashamed if they stopped dropping there. It's been long enough that I just don't think I have been unlucky with the RNG.

HuckFinn150
04-26-2019, 02:56 AM
I've been farming brave new world garden of dismay level10 for assassin talisman and upgrade material. It's drop rate is very good. I've been able to max a lot of talisman and have gotten some good talisman in the process. I've been doing the same for the others as well. Level 10 gives a mixture of all the floors. Only problem is it cost a lot and takes a lot of time. Even with auto the battles run about 1. 5 - 2 minutes.

Dayton Maiden
04-27-2019, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the reply. As you said, those levels are expensive and long, so I won't be able to play those too often. Maybe I'll do it here and there. I just wish they didn't take away the drops from the lower level Night City levels, because I was content with that.