PDA

View Full Version : I got Necropolis again 😫😫😭😭🤬🤬🤬

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 12:02 AM
Wrong rewards again. Sending my biweekly email....

Esquatcho
04-29-2019, 07:42 AM
Necropolis? Arent we meant to be getting necropolis frags?

Mercer-8570
04-29-2019, 10:21 AM
How do you send an email complaint about this because today I got the wrong rewards.. I got those damn necropolis talismans.. How do you send a complaint

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 10:30 AM
[email protected]

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 10:32 AM
We were supposed to get inspiration talismans and Necropolis fragments. I got Necropolis another set of talisman and no Necropolis fragments. I sent a ticket.

Mercer-8570
04-29-2019, 11:24 AM
Thanks HuckFinn. I sent an email to them.. Any idea how long this will take

Blade
04-29-2019, 11:34 AM
Do we get different rewards now for Gauntlet or what?
Last rotation was about Dominance Talis for me. This rotation is about Inspiration!
And of course we get Necropolis frags for the complete season (= until june 23rd).

I finished AAA this time and got the right rewards for almost the first time ever! A great argument to stop at AAA in the future for me :D

Blade
04-29-2019, 11:36 AM

If you include at least a screenshot of your Gauntlet statistic (bottom left) they can help you directly. Otherwise they will ask you for the screenshot first. Duration is between a few days and 12 days - at leat that's my experience.

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 11:50 AM

It took me about a week and half to get it corrected.

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 11:54 AM
Last rotation was about Dominance Talis for me. This rotation is about Inspiration!
And of course we get Necropolis frags for the complete season (= until june 23rd).

I finished AAA this time and got the right rewards for almost the first time ever! A great argument to stop at AAA in the future for me :D
Sorry I meant to say Dominance. Sorry, I get confused with the names. I finished S at 548 but got no Necropolis fragments among other ears. I got the warrior rewards that the system defaults to.

Natasmai
04-29-2019, 11:59 AM

I think the rewards problem has something to do with the way the game perceives the "completeness" of the level. Remember a bit back we had a gauntlet event that required us to "Clear" a level to earn rewards? When people cleared the first level of SSS many received no rewards because SSS wasnt "finished"

I think these rewards issues are similar. For the last 3 or 4 gauntlets I have cleared all of the first SSS and I got the correct rewards. Before that, I made it into SSS but not all the way through and I got the wrong rewards.

Im guessing because you completely cleared the AAA tier, it registered correctly. It would be interesting for others to track this and see if it holds true.

Blade
04-29-2019, 12:17 PM
I think the rewards problem has something to do with the way the game perceives the "completeness" of the level. Remember a bit back we had a gauntlet event that required us to "Clear" a level to earn rewards? When people cleared the first level of SSS many received no rewards because SSS wasnt "finished"

I think these rewards issues are similar. For the last 3 or 4 gauntlets I have cleared all of the first SSS and I got the correct rewards. Before that, I made it into SSS but not all the way through and I got the wrong rewards.

Im guessing because you completely cleared the AAA tier, it registered correctly. It would be interesting for others to track this and see if it holds true.

Oh yes this was "funny". SSS has a loop that never can be finished. It was a hilarious bug to read about, not to face it personaly, and I still wonder if it was a wanted dev's joke...

Your guess is quite interesting. Could be, that this somehow relates to the reward bug. But I guess most players complete the desired tier and just stop. Doing battles without clearing the tier completely only makes sense if you can reach a specific rank right above the threshold, or at the very top in SSS when you just run out of characters. So I don't know if this fits to the number of players affected by the wrong rewards bug. I used to clear one tier and stopped in the past, but still got wrong rewards most of the time. But yes, we could collect some more infos by the players here so maybe we find a pattern to help NF fixing the bug.

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 12:31 PM
I only do enough Gauntlet to get the desired rewards. I only got to S because I was bored while at a doctors appointment lol.

Mercer-8570
04-29-2019, 12:53 PM
Thank goodness I at least included the screenshot.. But this is really bumming me out

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 01:00 PM
This has been happening more times than not. The customer service is very good and gets it right as quick as the can. I dream of the day thatthis bug gets squashed.

Blade
04-29-2019, 01:01 PM
Thank goodness I at least included the screenshot.. But this is really bumming me out

You might better get used to it... some (or many?) of us need to do this every time after Gauntlet rollover plus for some other problems once in a while.

Natasmai
04-29-2019, 04:44 PM
I always take a screenshot of the rewards list when Gauntlet starts, then when it ends I screenshot the rewards they give to me, compare and make sure I didnt get ripped off. If I did, I also screenshot my final ranking and I send all of the screen shots with the ticket request.

I havent had anything happen for the last 4 gauntlets at least, though, but i know as soon as i decide not to screenshot everything is when it will happen again.

Yup
04-29-2019, 06:59 PM
Wait.. if you got Necropolis, and not just frags... why the bitching??

For what it's worth, my rewards have always matched what I should receive when viewing the "Rank Rewards" tab as far as I know. I've kind of figured that some drop from something like S250 to S251 at the last minute pushing them to a lower reward and they weren't aware - similar to how this'll happen in teh Arena if you are close to tier change.

HuckFinn150
04-29-2019, 09:00 PM
Wait.. if you got Necropolis, and not just frags... why the bitching??

For what it's worth, my rewards have always matched what I should receive when viewing the "Rank Rewards" tab as far as I know. I've kind of figured that some drop from something like S250 to S251 at the last minute pushing them to a lower reward and they weren't aware - similar to how this'll happen in teh Arena if you are close to tier change.

No @Yup Igot the Necroplis talismans again, not the toon. I didn't get the Necropolis toon fragments. This is why this is confusing.

Yup
04-29-2019, 09:52 PM
Oh :) That makes more sense :)

Now I gotta check mine.... nope.. I got Dominance.

Side bar: WTF is up with Sekhmet wearing Alchemy talismans in this round... come on devs stop cheating!

satani
04-30-2019, 05:12 AM
sorry, if i'm miscounting. i mean, this was the first round of getting fragments, right?
So if i count correcty, i should have 0 before and now (since i only managed AA due to time issues) i should have 75 fragments, right? But i checked all 3 devices and i have 120 to 160 fragments? Am i missing something?

HuckFinn150
04-30-2019, 06:10 AM
sorry, if i'm miscounting. i mean, this was the first round of getting fragments, right?
So if i count correcty, i should have 0 before and now (since i only managed AA due to time issues) i should have 75 fragments, right? But i checked all 3 devices and i have 120 to 160 fragments? Am i missing something?

There were fragments given in one of the recent events (I forget which) and the free fragments given at the introduction of him. I ended up with 85, but I should have gotten another 125 from Gauntlet.

Natasmai
04-30-2019, 11:27 AM
the viper talisman event we are currently doing (Absent Dawn) gives necropolis frags