PDA

View Full Version : Most difficult items to acquire.....

Yup
04-30-2019, 06:40 PM
Traditionally, by farming Night City I can amass a collection of hundreds of 3 star colorless evo runes, in addition to a several 2 star colorless evo runes.

The past week or so, I've found it VERY difficult to even collect 10-15 of these by farming ANYWHERE. I've burned all SOT in Powerslave seeking 2 stars... I've burned all SOT in Night City seeking 2 or 3 stars. I've burned all SOT in BNW seeking either... yet I can't ever seem to collect any more than will allow 1 maybe 2 evolutions (12 or 18 respectively) at most.

In addition, now that Cosmic evolutions items have been around a little while, there may be opportunities to evolve some of them.. but I can't even come close to the 25/50 colorless evo runes necessary for that.

So.. have the drop rates for these items intentionally been dropped to prevent (or at least make it difficult for) users having enough resources to evolve Cosmics or other talismans?

Muzzleloader
04-30-2019, 06:56 PM
I've been running powerslave to level toons for the next sac event before events start again. I have been having the normal amount of 2* colorless evo runes drop. I have have only pulled 1 T2 cosmic, so I have held off on evolving them. Maybe the next dungeon event will drop those evo runes.

Yup
04-30-2019, 07:02 PM
well, for example .... Just burned 120 SOT in NC Words of Warning.. picked up 5 3star runes, that's all. Not even enough for 1 normal evolution.

If I burn 120 SOT on any level of Powerslave, I tend to walk away with 10-11 2 star runes. Just short of 2 normal evolutions.

Maybe it's me.. but they seem to be dropping at drastically lower rates.

HuckFinn150
04-30-2019, 08:55 PM
I've been farming GoF level 10 today and aquired about 40 2* and 10 3* with 100 SoT. I'm going to farm more tonight at the reset and run my troopers while farming. Cheaper lol.

Ironstyle
04-30-2019, 09:26 PM
I was in dire need of 3* evo runes. I just farm AMOLD on madness while running my troopers and now have 214 3* evo runes. That's after evolving a handful of talismans. I have 492 2* evo runes...not sure where I got all those. Probably the same level, but I was never in need of them so I never paid attention.

Edit: making my post make sense. Wording be hard.

Yup
04-30-2019, 09:30 PM
Must be me then... damnit!

Esquatcho
05-01-2019, 02:48 AM
I always find I get the most regular 3* colourless runes running NotB madness.

My big difficulty is 3* coloured (red/green etc) shards. Run LoL with all troopers and still only see to get enough for one 5* char evolution!

RPaige71
05-15-2019, 12:56 PM
Heck I've been selling all of my colorless. They're worthless to me.

HuckFinn150
05-15-2019, 01:49 PM
I've seen normal drop rates of 2* rainbow in Lord of the Flies. It gives the best gold 18K per run. When I farm I do it there as it's so far better than the BNW

Omnus
05-24-2019, 03:27 PM
Sure would be nice if you could convert 3* into 2* for a cost using something like the book of souls.

Kaz_LOTB
05-24-2019, 04:06 PM
have the drop rates for these items intentionally been dropped to prevent (or at least make it difficult for) users having enough resources to evolve Cosmics or other talismans?

No, they have not been changed.

-Kaz

Delegreg
07-22-2019, 02:50 PM
No, they have not been changed.

-Kaz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe the number of possible rewards was augmented, indirectly causing less rewards of a specific kind per SOT load ? I can vouch that many advertised rewards drop so infrequently that many players are complaining about it today. For example, I just ran a full hour of the talisman dungeon hoping to get some 3* colourless runes. Not a single drop. I remember being able to get 30+ in a lord of the flies sot load, nowadays it's more in the 10+ range. Again I maybe wrong, so please clear this up, let us know where can we find enough of these 3* colourless evo runes to evolve a full 6 talisman set without farming for a week.

Muzzleloader
07-22-2019, 03:35 PM
The best place is to grind the event dungeons when available. The trooper, hell and fire, and inferal are only dropping 2* evo runes. We are lucky that they are reducing the number of new talisman so it isnt as much of a problem to evolve them. Dont forget every 2-3 months you will need 135 3* evo runes to complete an event mission.

Natasmai
07-22-2019, 04:30 PM
I am sitting on about 4k 2* colorless talisman runes and well over 1k 3*... maybe more, its been a few days since i checked them. I remember not more than a month ago I was completely empty of 2*

gogosox40
07-26-2019, 11:47 AM
I'm having a really hard time acquiring the 1 star yellow talismans evo runes. Been playing the early levels of BWN and the green ones drop all the time but not the yellow.