PDA

View Full Version : The Angel and The Gambler (Book of Souls) - Debut of 2 NEW EDDIES

Leviathan
05-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Do you feel lucky?! Angel Eddie and Gambler Eddie are making their Legacy of the Beast debut!

Angel Eddie is a 5* Gunner with multi-target damage capabilities. His Passive prevents the enemy team from gaining Immunity effects and has the ability to remove Damage Block Effects and Invincibility! Become your team’s saviour by reviving allies and granting Perfect Immortality and Perfect Titan Shield! Click here for full character details! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11750-Angel-Eddie-(Gunner-Type))

Gambler Eddie is a 5* Assassin who can passively transform Immunity to a random Negative Effect! This high roller also transforms existing Negative Effects on enemies into their Silver Versions at the start of every turn. Gambler Eddie also cleanses all negative effects, including Silver Effects from self and grants each ally Spell Vamp, Life Steal, and Echo status for 2 turns. Click here for full character details! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11751-Gambler-Eddie-(Assassin-Type))

From now until May 9th at 5 PM PDT, every **Rare Soul (including Rare Class Souls - see full list below) opened in the Book of Souls will give you a bonus reward of 5 The Angel and The Gambler Soul Fragments.

These Fragments can also be earned by completing Event Challenges! Apply Negative Effects to targets to complete challenges and earn a variety of rewards, including Ironite, Skill Shards and up to 300 Angel and Gambler Fragments!

1250 Fragments = 1 Angel and The Gambler Soul! The Angel and the Gambler Soul is guaranteed to summon either Angel Eddie or Gambler Eddie.

Angel Eddie and Gambler Eddie are exclusive to The Angel and The Gambler Soul. Once this event is over, be sure to hold on to any leftover fragments! After May 9th at 5pm PT, The Angel and The Gambler Soul Fragments will become available in the Frontier Shop (250 Frontier Coins will secure 125 Fragments. These purchases will have no restrictions). You will also be able to purchase either Angel Eddie or Gambler Eddie outright for a total of 4,500 Frontier Coins.

**Important: The Angel and The Gambler Soul Fragments are only earned from using the following types of Rare Souls: Rare Souls, Rare Warrior Souls, Rare Sentinel Souls, Rare Magus Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Rare Gunner Souls, and Rare Assassin Souls. Other Souls types such as event souls (i.e. Corvid Souls, Anniversary Souls, etc.) will not yield fragments when used.

Tips for Securing Rare Souls!

Summon Common Souls for Rare Soul Fragments. Each Common Soul summoned has a chance of granting 5 Rare Soul Fragments. Need more Common Souls? Focus on battling in the Lord of Light Dungeons!
Use Trooper Badges and Iron Coins to get Rare Souls from the Trooper and Arena Stores!
Battle in the “Gold and Soul” Skull Quests for Rare Soul Drops!

Participate in the Arena of Souls Event! Complete Event Challenges in the Arena to earn a variety of Rare Soul Fragments. This event has also coincided with the launch of several new limited time Rare Soul Fragment packs available for Ironite in the Event Store! Get full details on the Arena of Souls Event here. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11762-Arena-of-Souls-(Arena)-Battle-in-the-Arena-for-Rare-Soul-Fragments!)

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up Angel or Gambler Eddie:

Grab the Essence Chaser Pack for more Souls to summon! This pack contains Ironite, a bit of Gold, plus 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!
Get the Fragment Mega Pack and receive 100 Angel and Gambler Soul Fragments! This Pack also contains Necropolis Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

maidenoz
05-02-2019, 12:30 AM
1250/5 = 250 rare souls. just to get enough fragments. the essence pack in the events store includes 20 rare souls. for $50. On a good day of solid (and I mean 5-6 hours) gameplay, you might pick up 10-15 rare souls. not including ironite costs to do that, it would mean you'd still, most likely, be looking at less than 100 rare souls by the time the event ends.

shame on you, guys. this is a new low

Amarthir
05-02-2019, 12:32 AM
Just so everyone knows you have to open 250 souls to get one of these guys.

Looking at the stats, I think Gambler Eddie will be who I'm going for, but we'll wait and see how they turn out.

2,500 or 4,500 frontier coins REEEEEAALLLY is pushing their value though. I can see them being worth about 800 or 1000 frontier coins but you keep jacking up the prices for frontier characters and making them extremely long term when they aren't really game breaking in the first place.

bort
05-02-2019, 01:20 AM
Enh I have enough stockpile to get both, though, if memory servers, it will mean two of the one I don't want.

GrimDusk
05-02-2019, 01:21 AM
I have Angel Eddie; I think he may be the best support Eddie in the game. He deals loads of damage and seemingly can’t die. Gambler Eddie seems pretty good, I used Patrice’s. They might be broken, but I’m not sure yet.

Volrath
05-02-2019, 02:03 AM
So I should have been hoarding rare souls is the moral of this story.

Common souls, I dropped a stack of 100 to see how it went. Got 30 rare soul fragments, not even enough for a single soul.
Trooper Store - 5 qualifying souls you can get. 25 fragments. Then you have to wait a week.
Arena Store - 4 souls you can get. 20 fragments. Then you wait a week.
Skull Quests - Between 5 - 10 souls each day. 25-50 fragments.
Gauntlet (if you waited until today to start from the beginning) - 17 souls and that's if you can finish SSS. 85 fragments. It would be more if heroic souls counted, but they don't.

So let's say you're able to do all this and you've got about 5k common souls saved up, that's roughly 1,500 rare soul fragments - 30 rare souls, 150 angel/gambler fragments.
20 from the Arena Store, 25 from the Trooper Store, 85 from an amazing Gauntlet run, 7 days of very good luck in Skull Quests with 10 souls a day - 350 fragments.
Do all the event challenges and you've got 300 more fragments. There's 3 qualifying souls in there so another 15.

Total so far: 945 fragments. What to do? 675 ironite gets you 10 rare souls or 50 fragments. If you have 2,250 ironite you'll be 5 fragments short. So another 75 for one last rare soul for a total of 2,325 ironite.
Frontier coins might make more sense in the long run but you'd have to put your hopes of getting the other frontier characters on hold for a while.

So yes, it's possible but you have to either be loaded or have a huge stockpile of souls saved up. I can't imagine I'll make it. If EVERY common soul dropped rare fragments, it'd be within reach but that ain't gonna happen. Oof.

(Feel free to let me know if I screwed up any of the math here, I was always more of an English/History person)

bort
05-02-2019, 02:18 AM

You should hoard every resource. Don't do anything in this game unless there is an extra reward.

There have been spend events for every currency, and several of the limited edition characters can cost 3500+ Ironite to grind. At any point in time you may end up needing hundreds of souls, so make sure you have that amount sitting around. I have over 500 class souls, not including G/A souls (unsure if those count in this one). I have probably 100 more sitting around in fragments.

kkkreg5
05-02-2019, 02:32 AM
I have enough Rare Souls of different classes to collect 1 Angel/Gambler Soul. The problem is gold. It takes over 60mil to cash in!

gogosox40
05-02-2019, 02:40 AM
I have enough Rare Souls of different classes to collect 1 Angel/Gambler Soul. The problem is gold. It takes over 60mil to cash in!

I think you added an extra zero to that number.
250 souls @ 24,000 per soul = 6,000,000 in gold. 6 million.
This is an event I'll skip. Was saving my souls for the sac event.

OdoyleRules
05-02-2019, 02:44 AM
1250/5 = 250 rare souls. just to get enough fragments. the essence pack in the events store includes 20 rare souls. for $50. On a good day of solid (and I mean 5-6 hours) gameplay, you might pick up 10-15 rare souls. not including ironite costs to do that, it would mean you'd still, most likely, be looking at less than 100 rare souls by the time the event ends.

New Low? I opened my souls. Pulled the Gambler. Ever save materials?

Muzzleloader
05-02-2019, 02:48 AM
If you wait and finish all the event missions, you will only need 200 souls and 4.5 MM gold.

kkkreg5
05-02-2019, 02:50 AM
I think you added an extra zero to that number.
250 souls @ 24,000 per soul = 6,000,000 in gold. 6 million.
This is an event I'll skip. Was saving my souls for the sac event.

Correct! I was basing off of 240000 for Rare Souls in general. I just noticed class rares are only 24000.

You can still save the summoned 4* plus. They'll take up inventory slots...

kkkreg5
05-02-2019, 03:02 AM
Yeah... nevermind... I'm completely wrong! F me!!

I'm not playing this game to sharpen my math skills!! F that!!!

maidenoz
05-02-2019, 03:20 AM
New Low? I opened my souls. Pulled the Gambler. Ever save materials?

Congrats on your gambler - nice work. What I'm referring to is the fact that the financial cost and likelihood of attaining these characters (for those who don't have multiple stacks of rare souls sitting in reserve) is getting a little out of hand. But that's just my opinion.

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 03:23 AM

Everyone should be! I got caught in the last BoS event, so even through several sacfests, Ive been saving almost all the rare souls!

If you wait and finish all the event missions, you will only need 200 souls and 4.5 MM gold.

Are there event missions for this one? Cost I dont have anything new in my events!?

bort
05-02-2019, 03:23 AM
Congrats on your gambler - nice work. What I'm referring to is the fact that the financial cost and likelihood of attaining these characters (for those who don't have multiple stacks of rare souls sitting in reserve) is getting a little out of hand. But that's just my opinion.

I agree with you, but the only answer is to stockpile.

maidenoz
05-02-2019, 03:30 AM
I agree with you, but the only answer is to stockpile.

Agreed, bort.

Muzzleloader
05-02-2019, 03:33 AM
You need to do 8 missions of different abilities, you can earn 300 frags. Stun, seal, true burn, furious burn, shock, lower magic, lower accuracy and blind. You also earn several other rewards.

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 03:38 AM
You need to do 8 missions of different abilities, you can earn 300 frags. Stun, seal, true burn, furious burn, shock, lower magic, lower accuracy and blind. You also earn several other rewards.

Yep, glad I asked. Your comment made me test dropping a soul in first and.... no frags... Reinstall here I come! Cheers

Nifelheim
05-02-2019, 05:18 AM
So, anyone have the quick list to complete the missions?

druid138
05-02-2019, 05:25 AM
. . . the only answer is to stockpile.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Yup
05-02-2019, 05:43 AM

Absolutely Agree.

This is BY FAR the most expensive event every run.

4,500 Frontier Coins.

I highly doubt they are worth that price tag.

This seems to be a clear "lets see how much they are willing to shell out" event.

Fudjo
05-02-2019, 06:03 AM
So, anyone have the quick list to complete the missions?

FotD Eddie
Crimson Pharaoh Dog
Purple Anubis
Yellow Anubis
Shock Talismans

That'll get you through a lot of it. There's also the Iron Eddie + Purple Starfish trick to get through the Stun objective.

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 06:08 AM
This is BY FAR the most expensive event every run.

See I look at it differently, at least with this event, you would have looked to burn the rare souls in a sacfest anyway, so the cost here is effectively nil.

The main gripe I have is that rare souls are 24k to dump in the first place. Should only be 7-8k based on the relative drop rates compared to legendaries and mythicals

Yup
05-02-2019, 06:13 AM
Furious Burns: NotB Ed (does the achievement QUICK with his fury) / Doomsday Ed
Acc Down: Crimson dog / Blue Bat
Stun: Visions Ed / Viking Ed / Green Shinobi / KP
Shock: Blue Shinobi / Talismans / (Storm Ed is supposed to but I couldn't get it to register any on autoplay)
Blind: Talismans work well for this especially if paired with Strike (counter) / Navigator Ed
Seal: A Corrupt Rescuer / Prisoner / Dessert Marauder / Mystic Ed

I'm still searching for something dealing True Burns.....

Yup
05-02-2019, 06:20 AM
See I look at it differently, at least with this event, you would have looked to burn the rare souls in a safest anyway, so the cost here is effectively nil.

The main grip I have is that rare souls are 24k to drop in the first place. Should only be 7-8k based on the relative drop rates compared to legendaries and mythicals

Fair enough. But when you factor what the the frags would cost, barring the $20 per 100 deal ($250 real dollars!!), that's over 9000 irionite to get enough rare souls to get the frags for 1 soul (Still $250 Real Dollars!) ...Then 4500 Frontier coins for EACH soul where there's no fury.. just a passive. -- At those prices, there should be BOTH a fury AND a passive. I an exceptionally skeptical that these 2 Eds are worth even HALF the cost.

I played the Angel Ed (via a trooper of mine who already has him) he was NOT impressive in ANY way. Like all the "no fury" Eds (Except Alex) he was weak and easily killed by Night City characters. From what I saw.. Angle Ed is on par with Gangster Ed, Shadow Wicker Ed, Emperor, and Rameses Ed -- Sure MAYBE useful in a specific configuration, but otherwise, just a character slot to dump resources into.

It, to me, is CLEARLY a price hike to see who'll bite. That's $500 to get 2 new characters. If that's not a price hike, I don't know what is. Sure they HAVE to make the characters available in some other way so they can state that you don't HaVE to spend money... but they absolutely WANT you to spend that $500. So, they make natural acquisition impossible or a 6-month or longer goal to keep you vested in the gamification as long as possible.... They are playing the users.. that's their game.

----------------

Here's a suggestion....

Rather than those stupid Level 80 NPC troopers... Swap them for NEW CHARACTERS when they are released so players can run them as a trooper and then make a more accurate judgement as to whether or not the character may be worth the trouble of acquisition.

URock
05-02-2019, 06:28 AM
Skipping this event and collecting souls for the next sacrifice event. Motivation for this game is going down to zero...

Fight4life
05-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Furious Burns: NotB Ed (does the achievement QUICK with his fury) / Doomsday Ed
Acc Down: Crimson dog / Blue Bat
Stun: Visions Ed / Viking Ed / Green Shinobi / KP
Shock: Blue Shinobi / Talismans / (Storm Ed is supposed to but I couldn't get it to register any on autoplay)
Blind: Talismans work well for this especially if paired with Strike (counter) / Navigator Ed
Seal: A Corrupt Rescuer / Prisoner / Dessert Marauder / Mystic Ed

The Beast basic Skill deals physical, magical and true burns to all enemies.

Fudjo
05-02-2019, 07:30 AM

The Beast.

natasar
05-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Aset as well with a 75% chance on her basic attack.

Liebhild
05-02-2019, 07:46 AM
The Beast.

So you get forced to by this toon. I think those NF-[moderator] have never heard of Karma :-)

URock
05-02-2019, 07:47 AM
So... you don't like the way the game actually goes, but you are still playing the missions?
Shame on this forum and this community here! You think you are "Maiden"?
As long as we play and pay (some of you), nothing will change!

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Fair enough. It, to me, is CLEARLY a price hike to see who'll bite.

Yeah probably is and youre probably right. After the event the cost of the chars probably isnt worth it.

But hey, as long as they are giving us a cheaper option through the rare souls, I dont mind as much. There is still a reasonable option! At least for one of them....

If the FC cost stays so high, they may rarely get bought and eventually their cost will come down.

And in the interim, those with deep pockets and want the latest, can always purchase them (and those old players with deep gold and rare soul collections could probably even get them straight up with a bit of luck)

Here's a suggestion....

Rather than those stupid Level 80 NPC troopers... Swap them for NEW CHARACTERS when they are released so players can run them as a trooper and then make a more accurate judgement as to whether or not the character may be worth the trouble of acquisition.

Now that IS AND AWESOME IDEA! Those NPC troopers suck. Absolutely horrible!

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 07:57 AM
Just a reminder for everyone too - Deathbat Rules!
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10506-I-ve-created-a-handy-guide-to-LOTB-Characters-and-their-Effects

Yup
05-02-2019, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the heads up on True Burns everyone! :)

Yup
05-02-2019, 08:03 AM
So... you don't like the way the game actually goes, but you are still playing the missions?
Shame on this forum and this community here! You think you are "Maiden"?
As long as we play and pay (some of you), nothing will change!

Completing missions is a FAR CRY from shelling out $500 for characters, as I'm sure some will do.

rags-6094
05-02-2019, 08:14 AM
It is only an expensive event if you want to be the guy flashing around with the latest and greatest Eddie.

I remember when I was a kid seeing this chrome plated BMX hanging in the window of the local toy store, it hung there for what seemed like years ( more likely months) until one day it wasn’t there anymore, the guy who bought it was from a very wealthy family out on a multiple acres property, not that far from us, I knew the kid, but before he had that bike I had never heard of him, after he got that bike he showed up everywhere it seemed... I digress a little but the point is how many characters do we have to have straight out of the oven so to speak?

Most of us have that many characters we don’t use now, just wait a while and it will come to you in another fashion, don’t burn all your resources and cash for a quick thrill, they’ll appear somewhere eventually, might be a long time but they will come never the less.
Try your best with what you have (what I will do) but when I fail to get them oh well?

SinGularity-8786
05-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Thx again Deathbat!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aG5WveIhu7eVQfrGdArcmdeJMMasbt69/view

Blade
05-02-2019, 08:51 AM
Well I see good and bad things with this event:
- 2 great looking new Eddies with some nice skills (and the passives here sound quite powerful!)
- Eddies with passive instead of fury are not that popular, but I think you can build nice teams, e.g. if you want that another char's fury is used on autoplay
- missions for some rewards and extra frags, only true burn is a bit difficult. Numbers are a bit high, but we have 1 week time for that!
- different ways to get the chars (souls & FC)
- the typical gambling between chance and guarantee that we all know for this game
- in contrast to another similar event in the past, now ALL kind of rare souls count - Well done on this one!
- 4.500 FC is A LOT and unjustified in my opinion! Compared to e.g. KP&Ferryman for 3.5k or Alex for 2.5k those Eddies should be somewhere @1.5-2k FC
- new players without stockpiles of souls and FC, and maybe short in characters that can apply the effects are left behind. Probably they are the target group for the packs in the shop (which have ridiculously high prices as always)

Draw your own conclusions, find a strategy that fits your resources and needs and good luck everyone!

DanielRacy
05-02-2019, 09:49 AM
I saw people saying The Beast and Aset for True Burns. Are they the only ones?

scott-5496
05-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Luckily I had stock piled rare souls so I got Gambler Eddie with my first soul and halfway to second soul - not going to chase like mad to get the second as there are other options rather than sacking souls and trying to get more souls. For me this event is fine and fits with my approach to the game - I tend to do what needs done on sac events and little more so I have some stacks of souls left over, especially rare as I tend not to use them in sac - I usually use epics to get the 4 stars that are my focus for sac targets.

He is my champ if anyone wants a go. I will see what I can do with getting a second during the event but no going to town on it as I am sure to get a dupe and not the Angel Ed!

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 10:20 AM
I saw people saying The Beast and Aset for True Burns. Are they the only ones?

Unfortunately, I believe so :(

Unless there is a talisman, or a char not in deathbats list....

Ip4
05-02-2019, 10:48 AM
one more garbage event...this is impossible to collect 1250 frags....

Muzzleloader
05-02-2019, 10:54 AM
I havent looked at my toons wh8 h is best for seal and furious burns?

hold
05-02-2019, 10:59 AM
I havent looked at my toons wh8 h is best for seal and furious burns?

I use Beast Ed and purple Corrupt Rescuer ... maybe there are faster options but those 2 seem to do a fine job ...

ericgallucci
05-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Gunner Anubis seals everyone with basic

gogosox40
05-02-2019, 11:14 AM
For Furious burns I used The Killer Beast. His power move

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Gunner Anubis seals everyone with basic

Nice, he isnt in deathbats sheet so I missed him. Should help speed things up!

scott-5496
05-02-2019, 12:13 PM
At the moment I am using shocks and blind tallies where I can in AMOLAD with:

Gambler Eddie (levelling him up with shock)
Blue Bat (blind and shock)
Gunner Anubis (shock)

Will then need to change team tomorrow for others and probably a third change later in the week.

At keast these are easy to do while farming.

kgk56
05-02-2019, 12:16 PM
one more garbage event...this is impossible to collect 1250 frags....

It is ... if you have saved enough ressources ... I have pulled the Angel Eddie

Muzzleloader
05-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Why is it a garbage event? It is a good reason to level toons for the sac event. If you dont want to redeem rare souls that can later be used in the sac event, that is your choice. For many it is an easy event to complete for a few rewards.

Shaolin85london
05-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Why is it a garbage event? It is a good reason to level toons for the sac event. If you dont want to redeem rare souls that can later be used in the sac event, that is your choice. For many it is an easy event to complete for a few rewards.

Indeed, I'm going through the achievements and with a couple of stack I ll get one, when they put them in the store I ll get the second through fc. I could easily get two but the gamble of pulling out a dupe is high percentage. So better to works through the event itself smarting over resources we dispose.

Liu
05-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Indeed, I'm going through the achievements and with a couple of stack I ll get one, when they put them in the store I ll get the second through fc. I could easily get two but the gamble of pulling out a dupe is high percentage. So better to works through the event itself smarting over resources we dispose.

I don't think you can buy an angel or gambler Eddie specifically. Sounds to me as though you can only buy the frags for the a&g soul which still has a 50% chance of pulling either Eddie. 2.5k FC for a 50% chance of pulling a dupe which is mediocre at best doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Once this event is over, be sure to hold on to any leftover fragments! After May 9th at 5pm PT, The Angel and The Gamber Soul Fragments will become available in the Frontier Shop (250 Frontier Coins will secure 125 Fragments.

Killer-Frost
05-02-2019, 01:05 PM
It's a shame. The angel and the gambler is my favorite song from Blaze. But it looks like I'm not getting either of em anytime soon

kgk56
05-02-2019, 01:08 PM
I don't think you can buy an angel or gambler Eddie specifically. Sounds to me as though you can only buy the frags for the a&g soul which still has a 50% chance of pulling either Eddie. 4.5k FC for a 50% chance of pulling a dupe which is mediocre at best doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Check this again :
After the end of the event, you can buy for 4500FC Gambler soul or Angel soul & for 250FC, 125 frags for the A&G soul

Shaolin85london
05-02-2019, 01:31 PM
Check this again :
After the end of the event, you can buy for 4500FC Gambler soul or Angel soul & for 250FC, 125 frags for the A&G soul

Exactly, u can either buy one of those for 4500 or keep gambling on the fragments.

R1ck
05-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Thanks devs for informing that they will be in FC store and also that on arena event starting on May 4th we will have more changes to get fragments.
Will wait till last day to summon my souls, depending on how many fragments I have by that moment.

Volrath
05-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Haven't seen it mentioned yet but Corrupt General is pretty useful for this event since he can do both Stun and Seal. I've made mine into a trooper for the time being (fully sharded with maxed alchemy talismans yo).

MetalKing
05-02-2019, 03:07 PM
For the burns, you might try daedalus, as he puts random burn effects every round.

Ip4
05-02-2019, 05:27 PM
what character is best for magic down?
near to finish all quests and stilli on 450/1250...devs why don't you set 5000 fragments for this new Eddies?

Shaolin85london
05-02-2019, 05:44 PM
what character is best for magic down?
near to finish all quests and stilli on 450/1250...devs why don't use set 5000 fragments for this new Eddies?

Purple trans aka acr

Beddie
05-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Opened a Rare soul for the lols and got The Witch Doctor (that will help for the accuracy down challenge)

Deathbat6120
05-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, got the table of characters all done to help out if you're struggling. Not sure if anyone's already made one yet, if so I apologise for clogging up the thread lol. Hope it helps!

Muzzleloader
05-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Purple anubis does passive magic down to all enemies.

Intimidator
05-02-2019, 07:27 PM
Thanks again Deathbat

infinite dreamer
05-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Great work Deathbat! Thanks again!

Amarthir
05-02-2019, 08:14 PM
Fixed up a team for auto.

Beast Eddie: Labyrinth talismans
Labyrinth talismans lower magic when you get hit and his fury gives furious burns

Corrupt General: Shock, Blind
General's basic will stun and his power can seal, shock and blind talismans are for added effects

Crimson Pharaoh Dog: Rage

Doggo has a passive to lower accuracy, and rage Talismans help with furious burns.

Only thing not covered on this list is True Burns.

AhabsHarpoon
05-02-2019, 08:38 PM
fantastique, deathbat!:d

Mizrael
05-02-2019, 10:07 PM
I also find the requirements ridiculously over the top. i can’t imagine any new players, who are in the phase of looking for new characters= opening souls as they come, taking part (except for the rich ones...even then 500$ for 2 chars is insane).

i was lucky enough to pull them both from just 2 souls (daaamn was i shaking before opening the second one! in the end i gave it to a clueless colleague at work to open :D ) and you should’ve seen me jumping up to the sealing afterwards...

But on the defense of the FC price:
You don’t really pay 4500 each:
Taken that you wouldn’t open a single soul, you would need to buy the first one for 2500 FC in fragments and then just buy the other Eddie directly for 4500. So you pay a total of 7K which divided by 2 makes an actual price of 3500 (still crazily alot for players who are missing the gods or Alex).

Second option would be to spend 5K on 2 souls and try your luck...

PLUS: the first soul gets cheaper with every rare soul you’ve opened so in the end you will spend less than 3500FC per Eddie, for sure...

I still feel sorry for the players who are newer to the game, because for those it must seem like an impossible task to achieve (again-the F2P ones)

anyway...Good luck to all participants!

GotN
05-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Do I miss something on this event? 2 event souls would mean you have to open 500 of any kind of rare souls?! Or are there other ways to gain event souls?

Muzzleloader
05-02-2019, 10:27 PM
Just redeeming 500 rare souls doesnt mean you will get both Eddie's, you may get a dupe. You will be able to purchase frags for a chance of either Eddie or purchase a specific one once this event is over.

Mizrael
05-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Do I miss something on this event? 2 event souls would mean you have to open 500 of any kind of rare souls?! Or are there other ways to gain event souls?

No you are not missing anything. that’s exactly how it works.
Well...make it 440 if you finish all the challenges (those give you 300 fragments=60 souls less).

Esquatcho
05-02-2019, 11:53 PM
For the burns, you might try daedalus, as he puts random burn effects every round.

Ooh, just got him too!

Yup
05-03-2019, 01:35 AM
PLUS: the first soul gets cheaper with every rare soul you’ve opened

Uhm.. How's that? You don't get any "credit' for frags.

Yes with every soul you open you need to open one less for the frags.. that's not "cheaper" though. That's you converting souls so, drop 1 and you no longer need 250 Rare Souls, you need 249. The cost doesn't change.

Your logic here seems REALLY off. If you owe $20,000 on a new car and make a payment to the finance company, the car does NOT get any "cheaper". you simply currently owe less due to payments you've made.

Mizrael
05-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Uhm.. How's that? You don't get any "credit' for frags.

Yes with every soul you open you need to open one less for the frags.. that's not "cheaper" though. That's you converting souls so, drop 1 and you no longer need 250 Rare Souls, you need 249. The cost doesn't change.

Your logic here seems REALLY off. If you owe $20,000 on a new car and make a payment to the finance company, the car does NOT get any "cheaper". you simply currently owe less due to payments you've made.

That’s funny. I had the “gets cheaper” in “” first, but then i deleted those thinking that everyone will realize that it doesn’t really get cheaper, you just use a different currency to acquire it...

So let’s use a real life example for Yup:
You buy a new car for 20 000 and you trade in your old car, for which the dealer takes a 1000 of the price. No you didn’t get it cheaper, but you only needed 19 000 in cash (i would never buy a car on credit btw.) and you got rid of an old car which you don’t need anymore. does that make more sense?
My argument was more about the fact that they don’t cost 4500 FC each.

Yup
05-03-2019, 08:41 AM
So. what "old car" am I trading in for these new characters?

Sorry :) equally horrible example. There's nothing you "trade in" to get these characters. You have to collect items (souls) or use a stockpile you may have and build from zero.

Your latest example WOULD work if I could sacrifice characters to get fragments for the new characters (i.e. trade what I HAVE for what a want)..... but that's not how this event works.

Mizrael
05-03-2019, 08:50 AM
So. what "old car" am I trading in for these new characters?

Sorry :) equally horrible example. There's nothing you "trade in" to get these characters. You have to collect items (souls) or use a stockpile you may have and build from zero.

Your latest example WOULD work if I could sacrifice characters to get fragments for the new characters (i.e. trade what I HAVE for what a want)..... but that's not how this event works.

OK man! Hands down. you got me. i’m totally telling porky pies here.

Sorry to anyone who had to read my previous posts. Please ignore whatever i’ve written! Only listen to what Yup says. Have a nice day.

Yup
05-03-2019, 08:55 AM
Oh now don't be like that :) Can't adults have a discussion when there's a disagreement with getting all "huffy" and belligerent?

I just don't think making excuses for or sugar-coating how horrible the devs treat users with some events is a good thing.

What makes these Eddies worth $250?? or $250 worth of resources? Never mind that you may be able to collect $50 worth of resources free of charge this month.. and in 6 months collect $250 in resources free. Why are the characters so expensive??? Simple.. people make excuses for it and some will actually spend that to get them, then never use the character a month later.

Blade
05-03-2019, 09:31 AM
lol guys, relax! I am sure most people got the point, independent if the examples or explanations were helpful or not :)

I see it like that:
1) If you can finish all missions, you don't need to open the "full" 250 rare souls to get one of the new Eds now
2) If you don't have 250 (- mission frags souls equivalents) rare souls, you can earn some more during the upcoming arena event (plus SQ and LoL grinding if you want)
3) If you still don't have enough rare souls, you can get the remaining frags by FC (125 frags per 250 FC) - you then have to wait a bit until the frags appear in the shop

Conclusion: it is no real "saving" but an exchange/replacement with other resources (and time) to get the reward

4) If you want the second new Ed, too, you can either
4a) gamble by using another 250 rare souls and/or frags for FC with a 50:50 chance for a dupe --> this can become very expensive in the end!
4b) be sure and buy the other Ed for a fixed price of 4500 FC (which is a very high price)

GotN
05-03-2019, 10:15 AM
I love this forum. It’s the greatest one I’ve ever joined and I never stayed that long and that’s because of all of you guys and girls! But what you both wrote Yup and Mizrael was really Kindergarden. Ofc sometimes emotions, especially when it’s about this very often and more and more frustrating game, are present, but please discuss like smart grown-ups we all are and don’t be condescending. We are all brothers and sisters and are here because of the greatest band of the world!

Congrats Mizrael on getting both Eddies! That’s just awesome! And I got your point in getting those Eddies „cheaper“ ;)

GotN
05-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Need some advice here:
I have done all challenges and stocked up 156 different kinds of rare souls, what means I would have to invest 2.325 ironit for the remaining 34 souls to get 1 event Eddie soul. Should I do that or wait for upcoming events to get more rare souls and safe ironit? I’m not sure about that atm.

kgk56
05-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Where could you buy 34 rare souls ?

If I were you, I will save ironite & try to get as more souls as you can b4 the event end and buy the missing frag with FC.

Muzzleloader
05-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Dont forget, after this event is over you can buy frags with FC. That is another option. Scroll through the thread for details.

GotN
05-03-2019, 02:45 PM
In Shop „Ressourses“ you can buy as much as you want ;)

I decided to get as much rare souls as possible til the end of this event and buy the rest from ironit as I think that 250 FC for mathematically seen 25 rare souls is far too expensive and ironit is easier to get as FCs for me.

kkkreg5
05-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Hey Got,
Agree with kgk and Muzzle. How many FC's do you have saved up? Get the one Edd then use your FCs for the other...

kgk56
05-03-2019, 02:49 PM
In Shop „Ressourses“ you can buy as much as you want ;)

I decided to get as much rare souls as possible til the end of this event and buy the rest from ironit as I think that 250 FC for mathematically seen 25 rare souls is far too expensive and ironit is easier to get as FCs for me.

As I already have Angel, I will try to get Gambler ... if I got again Angel, I will buy Gambler (I sat on 18000FC so it's not a big deal)

R1ck
05-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Need some advice here:
I have done all challenges and stocked up 156 different kinds of rare souls, what means I would have to invest 2.325 ironit for the remaining 34 souls to get 1 event Eddie soul. Should I do that or wait for upcoming events to get more rare souls and safe ironit? I’m not sure about that atm.

I would wait till Saturday, the arena event will give more fragments.

Muzzleloader
05-03-2019, 03:39 PM
You can buy souls with trouper badges and what you earn in skull dungeons will earn a few more rare souls.

Fudjo
05-03-2019, 05:06 PM
As I already have Angel, I will try to get Gambler ... if I got again Angel, I will buy Gambler (I sat on 18000FC so it's not a big deal)

Yeah, that Iron Frontier sacrifice event in March was outstanding for piling up FCs and ICs. I'm sitting on 9000 FCs myself. I'm gonna roll the dice on a second Angel+Gambler Soul with event fragments and if I don't get Angel, I'll just wait 'til May 9 and pay the FCs.

This event really underscores the importance of stockpiling resources. Based on the event history, we can expect a Book of Souls event every three or four months, so it's best to stockpile souls in preparation for it. Just save up the free ones you get.

Symbiote
05-03-2019, 07:15 PM
It is only an expensive event if you want to be the guy flashing around with the latest and greatest Eddie.

I remember when I was a kid seeing this chrome plated BMX hanging in the window of the local toy store, it hung there for what seemed like years ( more likely months) until one day it wasn’t there anymore, the guy who bought it was from a very wealthy family out on a multiple acres property, not that far from us, I knew the kid, but before he had that bike I had never heard of him, after he got that bike he showed up everywhere it seemed... I digress a little but the point is how many characters do we have to have straight out of the oven so to speak?

Most of us have that many characters we don’t use now, just wait a while and it will come to you in another fashion, don’t burn all your resources and cash for a quick thrill, they’ll appear somewhere eventually, might be a long time but they will come never the less.
Try your best with what you have (what I will do) but when I fail to get them oh well?

That's the spirit! :D

The magic word in this game is patience.
The greed of the "devs" should be our stinginess.

Don't waste resources for something just to have it NOW.., the pricetags of the Frontier Shop go higher and higher.., what's really fucking stupid.., especially because Frontier Coins are very hard to earn.
But if don't care anymore this bullshit.., they will see what they do.., but if you are "dumb enough" (no offense! ;) to waste you're ingame currency or real life money it's your own fault.

I made my peace (thanks to someone from the forum who said some time ago "it's better to make peace with it" when i had one of my worst 24/7 rage from haha) with this crap and wait until things are achievable later.
Over the last months i saved up a lot of Ironite, but i don't waste them on Event Souls or so.., just for grinding, or for 2 Viper Talis last time, because i wasn't able to get the 5th because i still don't have the Night City Skull Quest.

Better use your money for REAL games you buy once and can play until you die. ;)

btw. if you wait.., and then the moment comes you get the characters you waited for sooo long the excitement is much bigger!
And as rags said how many chars do we still use? I have so many i wanted that much, but never used that much i wanted them.. xD
And as a collector i can wait for them. :)

GotN
05-03-2019, 07:23 PM
I feel like I’m always doing the wrong things in this game :( I hoarded thousands of FCs, ICs and trooper badges for a looong long time. Not long ago I decided to spent FCs for characters as I had no luck in last summers God’s event and had to buy all except one. Just bought The Ferryman. Don’t regret it, but now I’m nearly empty of FCs. Also I spent all my ICs in relics, as I never get decent chars, so to at least be a little competitive in Gauntlet/ Arena etc. Now we again need masses of FCs, which are really hard to get for me. This is really frustrating.

HK-47
05-04-2019, 01:11 AM
Can Daedelus apply the true and furious burns?

Muzzleloader
05-04-2019, 02:03 AM
Daedelus applies random burns. Yes it may apply both, but the chance is unpredictable. The beast Eddie is much better for true burns, there are others for furious burns including rage talisman.

HK-47
05-04-2019, 02:44 AM
Daedelus applies random burns. Yes it may apply both, but the chance is unpredictable. The beast Eddie is much better for true burns, there are others for furious burns including rage talisman.

Thanks, great idea for the Rage set, I forgot about them, and I actually have them, unlike the Beast.

Muzzleloader
05-04-2019, 02:51 AM
Do you have Asset? Assets normal move has 75% chance to inflict true burns.

HK-47
05-04-2019, 03:38 AM
Do you have Asset? Assets normal move has 75% chance to inflict true burns.

No, I'm relying on Daedalus (With a Viper set :)), and now the rage sets for the furious ones

Yup
05-04-2019, 04:58 AM
If you have Notb Ed, his Fury inflicts furious burns.. a lot of them. I believe Doomsday does as well.

HK-47
05-04-2019, 05:20 AM
No NotB Eddie but I do have Doomsday, so furious burns won't be a problem, just the true ones.

Beddie
05-04-2019, 09:28 AM
A good idea for this is if there were different frag amount for each tier (rares = 5 frags but epics = 10 mythicals = 20 and things like precious and heroics give off 15 frags)

Dennis-5290
05-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Does anyone have The Beast or Aset as their primary character? Better yet, any existing troopers of mine if they could switch up their primary during this event, would be much appreciated. I have trooper slots available and I am a daily player.

Dennis-5290

GotN
05-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Does anyone have The Beast or Aset as their primary character? Better yet, any existing troopers of mine if they could switch up their primary during this event, would be much appreciated. I have trooper slots available and I am a daily player.

Dennis-5290

How should that work??? You have to do true burn 500 times!!! That‘d mean, you‘d have to delete and accept the trooper at least 30 - 40 times to get the achievement! I really doubt that will work 🤔

Muzzleloader
05-04-2019, 01:18 PM
I can help, just request.

Symbiote
05-04-2019, 02:16 PM
OK man! Hands down. you got me. i’m totally telling porky pies here.

Sorry to anyone who had to read my previous posts. Please ignore whatever i’ve written! Only listen to what Yup says. Have a nice day.

Oh now don't be like that :) Can't adults have a discussion when there's a disagreement with getting all "huffy" and belligerent?

I just don't think making excuses for or sugar-coating how horrible the devs treat users with some events is a good thing.

What makes these Eddies worth $250?? or $250 worth of resources? Never mind that you may be able to collect $50 worth of resources free of charge this month.. and in 6 months collect $250 in resources free. Why are the characters so expensive??? Simple.. people make excuses for it and some will actually spend that to get them, then never use the character a month later.

hahaha for Moments like this we totally need Arena Fights where we can fight against other Players in real time/REAL PVP (not stupid fucking AI bullshit!) and the possibility that we can search for our opponents..,
Like Pokemon. :D xD

BUT peace guys.., NF is trolling us.., maybe they want us to fight against instead of together against there overpriced bullshit and greed!

Muzzleloader
05-04-2019, 03:17 PM
GotN, you can easily earn 24 burns per fight using beast Eddie so you would only need to do 20 battles. If you had 5 troopers with beast Eddie it would only take 5 days to earn the burn mission. That is not impossible if you have patience and manage the battles properly.

GotN
05-04-2019, 03:25 PM
How does Beast Eddie inflict True Burn?

Muzzleloader
05-04-2019, 03:32 PM
My mistake, beast Eddie does furious burns with his fury. The beast does true burns on his normal move Eternal Flame.

Dennis-5290
05-04-2019, 05:48 PM
How should that work??? You have to do true burn 500 times!!! That‘d mean, you‘d have to delete and accept the trooper at least 30 - 40 times to get the achievement! I really doubt that will work 🤔

Seeing how the event is running for 5 more days, I have multiple positions available, it is possible. The one trooper that I am utilizing now yields 20-25 per use. I do not plan on deleting anyone as long as they are playing. I have only deleted troopers that have not been active over 60 days. Hope this clarifies things for you.
D

Amarthir
05-04-2019, 07:54 PM
You know... Back in the day, they used to sell rare souls in 20 packs for the price of a 10 pack (675 ironite) I would have actually indulged in a couple packs if they had done that this time around.

We will see how today's event will "assist" us in reaching our goal. Not having high expectations though.

Ip4
05-04-2019, 08:35 PM
done all with 700 fragments,now need to wait 5 more days to collect 1250...

Dennis-5290
05-05-2019, 12:08 AM
I can help, just request.

Thanks. Will do.

bort
05-05-2019, 02:35 AM
Managed to get em both in only two souls. Sweet.

satani
05-06-2019, 05:23 AM
I took one device, where i had loads of fragments for 3* and 4* souls and summoned what i could. Had to spend some ironites and mostly all of my sacrifice material.
Well, got me the killer prime and the virtual xi-eddie and enough fragments for one soul. Got the Angel Eddie.

Ok, compared to my previous eddie i used i pvp (Iron Maiden Ed), the Angel seems ok from Damage and Live. The fact of his missing fury, i compensated by switching in the raven witch.

Dennis-5290
05-06-2019, 10:57 AM
I took one device, where i had loads of fragments for 3* and 4* souls and summoned what i could. Had to spend some ironites and mostly all of my sacrifice material.
Well, got me the killer prime and the virtual xi-eddie and enough fragments for one soul. Got the Angel Eddie.

Ok, compared to my previous eddie i used i pvp (Iron Maiden Ed), the Angel seems ok from Damage and Live. The fact of his missing fury, i compensated by switching in the raven witch.

Do you think you could switch one of your Primary guys over to The Beast or Aset and add me as a trooper? I am a daily player and use all troopers.

Dennis-5290

nitro
05-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Dennis. I sent trooper request.

blade685
05-06-2019, 01:40 PM
cool like always two souls = two angel!!!!!!:mad:

Symbiote
05-06-2019, 02:28 PM
cool like always two souls = two angel!!!!!!:mad:

I got nothing from no souls. That's cool. ;D

blade685
05-06-2019, 05:47 PM
I got nothing from no souls. That's cool. ;D

you don't have any rare souls for one of them?

Muzzleloader
05-06-2019, 06:57 PM
I havent decided if I should go for a second A/G souls or wait and possibly buy the second one. I havent opened my first one yet. Have they said if they will be a permanent addition to the FC store or just a limited time offer.

Shaolin85london
05-06-2019, 07:36 PM
I havent decided if I should go for a second A/G souls or wait and possibly buy the second one. I havent opened my first one yet. Have they said if they will be a permanent addition to the FC store or just a limited time offer.

Permanent addition

Muzzleloader
05-06-2019, 07:43 PM
I have the gold and souls, also the FC. It may be worth waiting until an FC spend event to purchase.

blade685
05-06-2019, 08:50 PM

why do you don't open the one you have?

Muzzleloader
05-06-2019, 09:12 PM
I am waiting for the reset so I dont open anymore souls. I have enough that I am leveling up for the sac event so it is not at the top of the list to level up.

Dennis-5290
05-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Dennis. I sent trooper request.

Thanks, much appreciated. I still have a few slots open.....

Nifelheim
05-07-2019, 02:13 AM
2 angel eds, no gambler. Don't have another 250 souls.

Symbiote
05-07-2019, 11:44 PM
you don't have any rare souls for one of them?

No, not enough.., i think, i can't get one soul.., but somewhere in time they will arrive.., maybe for just 12.500 Frontier Coins each or so. :D

thealchemist
05-08-2019, 04:44 AM
I got the gambler which I am pretty happy with, just for dropping some souls and doing some event challenges. Pretty sure I still have enough souls left over to chase a 2nd soul. But while the odds should be 50/50 to get Angel Eddie, I feel like that isn't the case as once you get a particular character like Gambler Eddie the odds stack towards that. So dropping 250 rares, 6M in gold and having to sac 3* characters outside of a sac event for just a "CHANCE" to get a new Eddie, yeah I'm just not sold on it. Is Angel Eddie worth it? I doubt a dupe Gambler is.

2500FC just for a CHANCE to get him is whack. 4500 to guarantee him is too. How long before we hit 5 figures for a new character? :/

Blade
05-08-2019, 10:12 AM
I got the gambler which I am pretty happy with, just for dropping some souls and doing some event challenges. Pretty sure I still have enough souls left over to chase a 2nd soul. But while the odds should be 50/50 to get Angel Eddie, I feel like that isn't the case as once you get a particular character like Gambler Eddie the odds stack towards that. So dropping 250 rares, 6M in gold and having to sac 3* characters outside of a sac event for just a "CHANCE" to get a new Eddie, yeah I'm just not sold on it. Is Angel Eddie worth it? I doubt a dupe Gambler is.

2500FC just for a CHANCE to get him is whack. 4500 to guarantee him is too. How long before we hit 5 figures for a new character? :/

I can agree here. I did not open enough souls for the first soul yet, as I did not have the time to do so AND because some souls did not give any event frags! Luckily this happened with 2 single souls, not a 99 stack! I sent a ticket but there was no reply yet. Now I get frags again, but still it leaves you a bit scared...who knows if the bug will return if I open a 99 stack? The event is not lasting that long anymore - what if support can't help quick enough? I'd have enough souls for a second event soul (if the frags do drop), but the "50:50" chance won't get me!

2.5k FC for gambling is hard and 4.5k is even harder and by far too much in my perspective.

MuzakMaker
05-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Luckily this happened with 2 single souls, not a 99 stack! I sent a ticket but there was no reply yet. Now I get frags again, but still it leaves you a bit scared...who knows if the bug will return if I open a 99 stack? The event is not lasting that long anymore - what if support can't help quick enough?

They're taking around a month to get to support tickets and the first response always asks to explain the bug/error even if you provided that in the actual ticket. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for help/a fix.

Natasmai
05-08-2019, 07:59 PM
I posted a snide comment on their facebook post about Gambler and they sent me an instant message within a few hours! Just need to make this shit more public. It seems they know that only a small fraction of the players are on these forums so it doesnt matter, what matters is public posts on their facebook page!

Nifelheim
05-09-2019, 01:46 AM
Overall I liked this event. Some will complain "too many events, slow down"... this almost guarantees sac event will be slower for those that went all in on this one. I prefer resource draining for a guaranteed character over rng from souls.

Esquatcho
05-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Overall I liked this event. Some will complain "too many events, slow down"... this almost guarantees sac event will be slower for those that went all in on this one. I prefer resource draining for a guaranteed character over rng from souls.

This, though ideally youd have both!

Volrath
05-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Looks like I'll end this at about halfway there. Which is okay, then I can get the rest for 1,250 FC which is pretty inexpensive these days. And I have a pile of epic souls for the sacrifice if I need them.

Just gotta remember to stockpile rare souls from here on out for whenever this happens again.

thealchemist
05-10-2019, 02:55 AM
Well I gambled on a 2nd soul as I had more than enough souls to do it and sure enough a dupe Gambler Eddie. Oh well. Better than spending 2500FC on a soul that would give me the exact same thing. I at least have a heap of dupes I can level up between now and the sac event so I don't think it will cost me anything in the end.

Beddie
05-11-2019, 10:44 AM
So who's better?

Esquatcho
05-11-2019, 11:51 AM
So who's better?

Im going to say Gambler, but Ive found with him that Angel is his arch enemy.

Beddie
05-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Well Obviously anyways thanks probably gonna get Alexander or Killer Prime first

Muzzleloader
05-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Beddie, what is you primary use for Alex or KP? I would say all around KP is better, but if you want to clear NotB Alex is a go to toon. Alex can be used in arena, but KP is better I'm my opinion.

Beddie
05-12-2019, 08:06 AM
The primary use is to have a strong character for Night City/Arena

rags-6094
05-17-2019, 09:07 PM
I am hoping someone knows the answer to this question, but I notice I can use my hard earned frontier coins and purchase angel and the gambler fragments for 250 fc.
I will need to use 500 as I am more than 125 short of the required 1250. Is it possible to purchase it more than once?
I have been saving super hard to get the Ferryman and am so close now but will be rather pissed if I spend my dough and get Bupkiss and have to wait another fortnight before I can have another crack...

Natasmai
05-17-2019, 09:13 PM
its unlimited purchase, have fun

rags-6094
05-17-2019, 09:16 PM
Many thanks for that! Looks like Ferryman will have to wait!

Ip4
05-17-2019, 09:18 PM
Blue priest really do good job in defence

https://i.ibb.co/ZBSGVQH/055-B7-F81-189-E-4222-8-BF7-77-A135016-FE9.png

rags-6094
05-17-2019, 09:40 PM
I got the Angel Eddie... seems ok, I had been hoping for the Assasin as most are saying he’s better but all in good time!

Thanks again, better get saving up the Frontiers again...