PDA

View Full Version : Arena of Souls (Arena) - Battle in the Arena for Rare Soul Fragments!

Leviathan
05-05-2019, 12:07 AM

Earn Rare Soul Fragments, new 5-set Light Talisman, and Gold by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until May 11th at 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of plays in the Arena before the event is over:

10 Plays: Iron Coin x50, Rare Soul Fragments x50, Gold x25,000
25 Plays: Iron Coin x100, Rare Soul Fragments x100, Rare Warrior Soul Fragments x60
50 Plays: Light Talisman (Onslaught) III x1, Rare Warrior Soul Fragments x120, Rare Sentinel Soul Fragment x60
75 Plays: Iron Coin x200, Rare Sentinel Soul Fragment x120, Rare Magus Soul Fragment x60
100 Plays: Light Talisman (Onslaught) III x1, Rare Magus Soul Fragment x120, Iron Coin x250
150 Plays: Rare Warrior Soul Frag x180, Rare Sentinel Soul Frag x180, Rare Magus Soul Frag x180
200 Plays: Light Talisman (Onslaught) III x1, Rare Gunner Soul Fragment x100, Rare Assassin Soul Fragment x100
250 Plays: Gold x150,000, Rare Gunner Soul Fragment x150, Rare Assassin Soul Fragment x150
300 Plays: Light Talisman (Onslaught) III x1 , Rare Gunner Soul Fragment x200, Rare Assassin Soul Fragment x200
Stretch Goal: 400 Plays: Light Talisman (Onslaught) III x1, Legendary Soul x1, Skill Shard x2

Light Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 5 set effect. Equip them to grant Grant Perfect Immortality to all allies every turn for 1 turn. These Talismans also permanently increase a random defensive stat on each ally by 1% whenever you take damage and will heal you for 50% of your MISSING HP when taking damage while below 50% HP.

Make more progress towards Angel and Gambler Eddie! Every Rare Soul (including Class Rare Souls) summoned until May 9th will grant 5 Angel and Gambler Soul Fragments! Use the Rare Soul Fragments earned during this event to claim even more Fragments!

Get full The Angel and The Gambler event details here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11752-The-Angel-and-The-Gambler-(Book-of-Souls)-Debut-of-2-NEW-EDDIES)

Finally, we have a couple additional deals on offer for the duration of this event!

A variety of Rare Soul Fragment packs are available for Ironite! Purchase these to earn more Rare Souls and help your progress in The Angel and The Gambler Event! (””)
Light Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Light Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

Amarthir
05-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Glad they listened to us and dialed it back down from 500. 400 is much more realistic for those folks who work all day.

I know it's a stretch goal buut..... It's... Not, reeeeally a stretch goal if you still put a talisman in it.

Anyways, can someone do the math and add up these souls? I'm too lazy to do it myself... Would be easier if they hadn't changed the fragments to something higher.

Highace
05-05-2019, 01:30 AM
If I mathed it out correctly (hope to God I did, don't need another embarrassing math fuckup), you get a total of 18 different souls, which includes 3 regular rares and 3 rare class specifics from each class. So, a total of 90 extra AatG soul frags. Nothing to write home about honestly.

Overall, I'm happy that they kept the "plays" instead of wins and reduced the required amount from 500 to 400. However, the rewards just aren't impressive, even the IC is scarce. Since the tallie set doesn't look that exciting, I guess I'll be skipping this one and saving the ironite for the next dungeon.

GrimDusk
05-05-2019, 01:33 AM
Thankfully, it's only playing 400 arena battles, not winning.

Amarthir
05-05-2019, 01:34 AM
If I mathed it out correctly (hope to God I did, don't need another embarrassing math fuckup), you get a total of 18 different souls, which includes 3 regular rares and 3 rare class specifics from each class. So, a total of 90 extra AatG soul frags. Nothing to write home about honestly.

Overall, I'm happy that they kept the "plays" instead of wins and reduced the required amount from 500 to 400. However, the rewards just aren't impressive, even the IC is scarce. Since the tallie set doesn't look that exciting, I guess I'll be skipping this one and saving the ironite for the next dungeon.

Eh, just like last arena event these are more Gauntlet Talismans than PvP. I just wish the rewards looped like last time, would have made things much better in my opinion,

Tim28213
05-05-2019, 03:29 AM
Since the requirement is 400 I'm glad they kept it at plays. Still, it seems like they may as well make it purchasable with just ironite if it doesn't matter if I win or lose. It is extremely unlikely I could win 400 arena battles in one week. Yay rewards, but what am I honestly doing but burning up a resource if I don't care if I win?

If an average arena battle takes me 2 minutes to play and cycle through to the next battle, then 400 battles is over 13 hours of time committed, close to 2 hours a day in just the arena. Add in a couple runs of gauntlet, going through my troopers every day. The only way I can do 400+ is to not care and just hope auto wins a few along the way. Tonight in the 3 hours since reset I've just finished my troopers and completed 46 arena battles and my skull quests. It will take 57 battles per day to complete the 400 runs so I'm not done yet if I want to stay on track. I love the game and really enjoy most of it, but dang this is becoming a time sink...

URock
05-05-2019, 07:25 AM
Perfect immortality can be stolen, so this is a useless talisman-set I think.
There will be coming more and more 5-sets and more and more toons which steal or grant effects.
Endless wheel...

GotN
05-05-2019, 07:37 AM
400 is NOT realistic for working folks and those who have a life beside this game!!! 300 even WASN‘T! 200 has been! And rare soul FRAGMENTS??? REALLY??? Great help NF for other event!!! Again total shit!!

druid138
05-05-2019, 08:02 AM
400 fights for a full talisman set is better than the previous 500, but I wish it were 300.

Separately, the artistic design of the Light talismans (Lucifer sigil) is a perfect example of why this game is so amazing - it captures a lore that is timeless and greater than humanity.

Devs - on a related note, it's time to bring the Lord of Light as a playable character.

URock
05-05-2019, 09:30 AM
400 fights for a full talisman set is better than the previous 500, but I wish it were 300.
Here is the key: don't play until it gets down to 150-200!

Lthepostman
05-05-2019, 10:44 AM
All right, do we really wanna make things easy for everyone? Place a weak defence and we will fly to those 400!

URock
05-05-2019, 11:09 AM
All right, do we really wanna make things easy for everyone? Place a weak defence and we will fly to those 400!

Easy? Not really! 20 free SOW per day = 120 SOW = 120 fights. 280 missing = 28 x 30 Ironite = 840 Ironite to get a full Set.

But...what about the needed SOW to get Necropolis with Gauntlet Events?

NOTHING is EASY on Legacy Of The Bugs!

Skipping this event (like the one before) is best to do and wait for a better one...

Muzzleloader
05-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Actually you earn 27 free SoW per day for a total of 189 Sow per week. If you include any free ironite you may earn from sacrifices you may get 200 SoW. Then you could buy the remaining two talisman for 500 ironite to a complete set.

Symbiote
05-05-2019, 01:45 PM

Yes man.., me too! Fucking Arena Events. :rolleyes:

Symbiote
05-05-2019, 01:49 PM
400 is NOT realistic for working folks and those who have a life beside this game!!! 300 even WASN‘T! 200 has been! And rare soul FRAGMENTS??? REALLY??? Great help NF for other event!!! Again total shit!!

Try to make peace with it..,

Arena Events sucks since the beginning and that NF just gives a shit on this 24/7 Arena grinding crap, you should just don't give a fuck. :D
Even it is just play insted of Win now.., 400 is just too much (it's the same like 200 Wins.., the most fights i got Wins.., but 200 was way too much time consuming for me just Win or Lose doesn't change anything.., it's just more time consuming).., i won't waste my time to tap all day long on my phone for just such boring task..,
And don't forget the Ironite you need to use, like others said.., and so on..

But maybe it's enjoyable for some guys here.., not for me. :D

MuzakMaker
05-05-2019, 02:52 PM
I'm just going to play the 200 and spend the ironite to complete the set.

If they had kept the rewards looping (with or without the max number of times you can hit that reward) or had one of the events to refill the SoW in-between this arena event and the last, I might have considered going for the 400.

Muzzleloader
05-05-2019, 03:04 PM
They moved the arena event up this month. It is more beneficial to be after the sac event or better the dungeon events. That way you can accumulate SoW and use it without losing too much free SoW.

Liebhild
05-05-2019, 04:00 PM
Anyone else seeing more weired shit in arena than usual???

Since yesterday only strange shit is happening.

SinGularity-8786
05-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Great another arena-event. Don't overpace it. Last week everyone was bored from arena and noone fought there. Just 70 fights were enough to become rank 65...

Volrath
05-06-2019, 01:23 PM
I think we need a long break from Arena events. Maybe like 2 months?

It just gets so tedious and honestly, the Gauntlet seems like the better use of SoW in the long term. As frustrating as Gauntlet can be, there's real strategy in it and it can be a real thrill. Arena is just the same thing over and over. I'm gonna stop just shy of 50, since it kinda pisses me off when I have only part of a talisman set taking up space in the inventory and there's no way I'll get to 400 plays without seriously depleting my resources. I need that ironite for the upcoming dungeon.

90mphyorker
05-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Can we just stop with these ridiculously over powered 5 set Talismans? Just what is the point? Are you just trying to ruin our enjoyment of the game even more? Because you are doing a bloody good job.

Symbiote
05-06-2019, 02:20 PM
I think we need a long break from Arena events. Maybe like 2 months?

It just gets so tedious and honestly, the Gauntlet seems like the better use of SoW in the long term. As frustrating as Gauntlet can be, there's real strategy in it and it can be a real thrill. Arena is just the same thing over and over. I'm gonna stop just shy of 50, since it kinda pisses me off when I have only part of a talisman set taking up space in the inventory and there's no way I'll get to 400 plays without seriously depleting my resources. I need that ironite for the upcoming dungeon.

Maybe forever? xD
Arena Events just suck.., it's boring as fuck, because you do nothing more then just tap, play, fight, and again.., over and over again.., and i think for many players they can just play auto play and win easily..,
There no Fun in it.., even 200 for me personal ist too much.., i have no motivation in it..,

But as you said, Gauntlet is more fun...

I wish we had an PVP Arena what would be REAL PVP this could be more fun.., i want to play against players not this fucking stupid AI..,
For me this isn't PVP.., the player sets up a defense, but nothing more.. :/

They moved the arena event up this month. It is more beneficial to be after the sac event or better the dungeon events. That way you can accumulate SoW and use it without losing too much free SoW.

Maybe that's the reason why they did the Arena before the Sacrifice? ;)
If we would get SoW for free because of sacrifice we wouldn't be "forced" to spend.

Can we just stop with these ridiculously over powered 5 set Talismans? Just what is the point? Are you just trying to ruin our enjoyment of the game even more? Because you are doing a bloody good job.

I have to say.., the Talismans won't ruin it.., i like all this kind of variations.., the more options we have, the more we can build cool teams..,
But personal i would wish, that we would have more possibilities to use them.., especially for all these weak characters.., put an strong Set on them.., and now we can play some of the chars maybe just because they look cool and maybe have some good basics or so.., i just collect the most of them.., i have maybe 70-80% of characters i NEVER used.., i only "own" them. :D Too bad.

And for ruining this game.., there are other ways they do it. :D

Natasmai
05-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Maybe that's the reason why they did the Arena before the Sacrifice? ;)
If we would get SoW for free because of sacrifice we wouldn't be "forced" to spend.

Its worse than that, they also have this horrible eddie event going on where they are forcing us to sacrifice all of our rare souls... forcing people to either expand their character slots or sacrifice their excess characters meaning most people wont have the toons to use during the actual sacrifice event later in the month. In previous months, they have at least had the events in an order that makes sense. This is all just horribly wrong and very poorly planned (or perfectly planned to force us to spend spend spend!)

Muzzleloader
05-06-2019, 02:48 PM
The current BoS event would have been great if it was the actual sac event. Not knowing what the sac event will be it's hard to say what the end results will be. If you are lucky enough to have a large amount of toon slots this event isnt bad since you can save all 4 and 5* toons pulled.

Shaolin85london
05-06-2019, 03:39 PM
As I did, back to January I wrongly expanded characters inventory slot instead talismans one, ending up with 485 c slot available where more than 100 are fillable with dupes.

Liebhild
05-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Those stupid talisman make arena simply unplayable, tbh not the talismans are the problem, but NF idiotic cheating, that doesn't get decreased.

Have f.e. Charlotte with Viper and the witch with Labyrinth on the other team, now let Charlotte somehow get Immunity. An almost endless battle starts, because of NF's cheating the witch NEVER takes damage. Plain bullshit. Vipers also plain bullshit. And they cannot nerf Viper because a lot of **** **** bought them (good job btw).

So they will bring much more ridiculous talisman and this will possibly lead to a "I-will-never-die-and-kill-the-whole-team-in-one-shot-talisman".

Really, I and I guess lots of others are thinking why we are still playing this shit.

HuckFinn150
05-06-2019, 10:05 PM
That's what prompted me to quit the game last week. Too much chasing the impossible with the same old rinse and repeat. 2 new furyless Eddie's and 400 arena battles for another op talisman set and loss of all resources again. I just brought myself to a halt and have only been praying about 10 battles a day. I'm it off the chase unless something changes to bring me back. I just love all the people here in the forums, so I'm still here daily.

scott-5496
05-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Cant see me going for it and that is fine too. Again, I think I am just going to pick and choose what I do with my time - this will take time and ironite so it is just a case of is it worth it or not. not sure. But I Never like arena events - I dont like losing but this cries for auto play and a rack of losses and I am never good with that as really not got the time or inclanation to manual it all week.

Blade
05-07-2019, 12:34 PM
As I am a collector, I also want this set - even if it might collect dust in the inventory like so many others...
If you are ok with losing battles and maybe not finishing in a rank you normally do, there are good strategies for these events. But stil they cost a lot of ironite. The overlap with the "open-rare-souls" event is a bit helpful to get some SoW by sacrifice (by chance).

I miss a 350 battles reward and calling the 400 battles milestone a "strech" goal is wrong, as we get the last talisman there.

In total, I would prefer to go back to the 200 wins system.

Muzzleloader
05-07-2019, 12:51 PM
The cosmic talisman evo materials have been slow to acquire thereby restricting evolving them. I have 5 T1 and 1 T2.. I evolved a blue T1 that has a 15% magic bonus, it gives descent stats. I havent evolved the other T1 since it takes 10 T1 evo runes and I only have 30. To evolve a T2 costs 20 T1 evo runes plus other evo material I dont have. I've been waiting hoping the evo rune material will be available. Maybe I'll pull a nice one when I complete this event.

Blade we have 3 months between these resource based events if they rotate between runes, coins and shard events. I would suggest not to power up all 5* toons to max, saving them for the next event.. also if the coin event is next, I would hold off buying all the relics and buy them during the next event. For anyone who wants to purchase a toon with FC, if you can wait a month it may be worth it it by not spending all those previous FC.

Blade
05-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Those stupid talisman make arena simply unplayable, tbh not the talismans are the problem, but NF idiotic cheating, that doesn't get decreased.

Have f.e. Charlotte with Viper and the witch with Labyrinth on the other team, now let Charlotte somehow get Immunity. An almost endless battle starts, because of NF's cheating the witch NEVER takes damage. Plain bullshit. Vipers also plain bullshit. And they cannot nerf Viper because a lot of **** **** bought them (good job btw).

So they will bring much more ridiculous talisman and this will possibly lead to a "I-will-never-die-and-kill-the-whole-team-in-one-shot-talisman".

Really, I and I guess lots of others are thinking why we are still playing this shit.

I assume the majority of the players agrees with this, me too!
To a certain extend I was always "ok" with the AI boost, as the AI is very stupid in terms of attack order and when to use a power move and fury. But this is not given anymore because of these completely overpowered Tallis and hence it would be fine to reduce the AI accuracy and trigger boost by 10-15%.
Many of the new Tallis effects are extremely powerful and destroy the strategic aspect to a large degree. To me this is a real problem as in my perspective the strategic variety and by this the number of possibilities in this game was brilliant! This is reduced a lot in my opinion.

Even though they said that they plan to slow down the pace, the current month is again loaded with events, Arena events are more time consuming than ever before (and concluding from what we can read in this forum they are not popular....why not having one month with Arena, next month with e.g BNW event?). Labyrinth and Viper were released only about 2 weeks apart. Why?? In my opinion the high frequency of releasing and adding new tallis, characters is the biggest problem of the game. It introduces a lot of bugs and problems as there is no time for testing. Maybe the high frequency is needed nowadays for these mobile games to keep "people" interested. This might be true for the overstrained youngsters as they might lose interest too quickly otherwise. But this game is about MAIDEN! So the target group aren't kiddies, but people in their best age and that have proven to be interested and fascinated by their interest for decades!

In my perspective the frequency must be reduced and the new things should not mainly be plain "better" (more damage on attack, more damage dodging on defense), but "different" (strategic, situation specific, forcing good synergies etc.). Things are out of control already and as these games always need to evolve...where should this lead to? As Liebhild said: a "I-will-never-die-and-kill-the-whole-team-in-one-shot-talisman" ? Nobody wants that, nobody needs that.

What might help the game is (apart from slower release frequency):
- a larger player pool (which is hard to achieve, but the next points might help)
- a new inventory management and visualisation (including sliders for fragment usage/conversion and Talisman exchange)
- bugfixes (Gauntlet rewards, Prisoner&KP glitch, Arena reset time, Arena stats display bug, unexpected full heal instead of damage, counter-and-shield interference, wrong buffs shown... just to name a few that are already old)
- new game modes (realtime PVP, PvP with 3 vs 3, 5 vs 5, class specific matches, special tours with adapted rules etc. for example)
- refreshment of old levels (NOT mainly the graphics, they are great already and this should not be top priority!! Rather: ultra-madness difficulty, more BNW dungeons (one for each class), some LoL tweaks (mixed class LoL at weekends, special tours with other enemies/rewards... for example)
- fast support (they are very helpful! Thanks for that!)
- guilds?
- positive feedback from the active players can surely help to attract more people that might want to spend some money out of happiness, thankfulness and joy for a great game experience (e.g. as I did until November last year). I could not convince friends to start playing as they are scared off when you tell them that they would need to play some hours per day if they want to achieve something... this game should not be a job, this game should be a joy!

This could all be achieved (more likely) if the team would not need to invest most of their time to design new Talismans and characters every week.

Just my opinion and some ideas to help. Up the Irons!

Blade
05-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Blade we have 3 months between these resource based events if they rotate between runes, coins and shard events.

I was only talking about the alternating pure cosmic events, where one month is about leveling & evolving characters, the next month is about leveling & evolving Talis. With the current one we had both events 2 times now.
The other resource based events are different as they are not focussed that much on getting cosmic frags. But for sure, many events now give cosmic frags as rewards, which is clearly needed given the bad drop rate and the multi-RNG!

HuckFinn150
05-07-2019, 04:42 PM
I agree here. The game needs to change and be more attractive to new and current users. Why have 1,000,000 new characters and talismans with no new place or need to play them.

Symbiote
05-07-2019, 07:04 PM
I'm on my way to the 10 Battles.., i already did 5 Wins!!!
But i think the Procter and Gamble Eddies won't visit me, they are too expensive and not achievable for me..,

But my HIGH goal is maybe 10 wins or so! I'm still motivated to make this!

gogosox40
05-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Are these Light Talismans with it?
I'm at 200 wins and I don't want to spend the time.
I could just get the missing 2 with the 500 ironite.
Do I spend or save the ironite.
Wish we can make a poll

Amarthir
05-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Wish we can make a poll

In my opinion, they seem cool. Nothing you'll find in the upper crust of arena but in things like Gauntlet then yes they're definitely useful.

R1ck
05-08-2019, 10:03 PM
Wish we can make a poll

I am in the same situation and will spend 500 ironite. As it's been in the past, talismans can also be buffed.

Warlord
05-08-2019, 10:45 PM
just reach 200 I'm done not sure I'll buy last 2 or not.. why did they jump up from 200/300 battles to 400/500 just way to much time due that

Muzzleloader
05-08-2019, 11:29 PM
I am not sure, but since they changed it from wins to battles they increased the amount needed.

Yup
05-09-2019, 12:57 AM
I will say 500 battles is WAY WAY better than 300 wins.

Symbiote
05-09-2019, 02:38 PM
I will say 500 battles is WAY WAY better than 300 wins.

But in the end it's more time consuming than just wins.., when i tried to get the 200 wins some Events ago, because i just skip these Arena Crap since 2 or 3 Months..,
I had in the most of the time wins.., easily on Autoplay.., i like the change from wins to just battles.., but the time conuming is still the same on 200..,
And they increased it now again to 300-500.., what's really stupid..,

Yeah ok now we would have the possibility just to play and cancel the fights.., but that's stupid too. :D

And we shouldn't forget the increase for SoW too! That means.., more Battles AGAIN means more SoW, means more Ironite, means more spend spend spend again! haha

Muzzleloader
05-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Unfortunately if you dont play the arena the game will become more difficult. Without earning IC buying relics is difficult and the spend coin events will be hard to complete. There is only so much SoW you can spend on gauntlet. It may be no fun to play arena, but it is almost neccessary to play to earn IC. Just run a weak lone Eddie to stay low in the ranking. Any earned IC is useful.

Intimidator
05-10-2019, 04:05 AM
I just came across your “weak” defense.... FFE Charlotte KP and the Prisoner.
If that’s your weak defense than I’m hoping not to come across your strong team.

Yup
05-10-2019, 04:23 AM
I agree about the SOW cost.

I, personally, think ALL achievements should 100% be reachable with naturally accruing assets. If there's no way to get 500 SOW in 6 ays, then the requirements should NEVER require 500 SOW. -- But hey.. it's not my slot machine.. I mean "game".

Muzzleloader
05-10-2019, 08:46 AM
If arena achievements should be able be completed with natural SoW, why not lower the cost of gauntlet. It should also be achievable with free SoW. Why not include all missions including SoT to be obtainable with free resources?

Blade
05-10-2019, 09:13 AM
I just came across your “weak” defense.... FFE Charlotte KP and the Prisoner.

That's no weak defense, it's the glitchy annoying powerhouse combo that (unfortunately) a lot of players run in the arena.

Liu
05-10-2019, 09:24 AM
That's no weak defense, it's the glitchy annoying powerhouse combo that (unfortunately) a lot of players run in the arena.

Hence the quotation marks :o

Blade
05-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Hence the quotation marks :o

I know... I just wanted to "emphasize" that this buggy combo is "slightly" annoying and that it would be "nice" to see a bugfix "sometime" and/or less players using this "well elaborated" and "strategically sophisticated" setup :D

Liu
05-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Yeah like dual lab/viper :( particularly funny when your Charlotte is locked in an extra turn / revenge battle with the opposing witch >< :D
Can't blame players for abusing ... Those loop must be fixed. However, I can see how their small team jut can't keep up with the tremendous amounts of bugs/loops and pressure to generate revenue. And it's impossible to make everybody happy. Those who paid don't want vipers nerfed, the rest does.

Rain88
05-10-2019, 11:07 AM
400 battles is the step in the right direction. They should just revert back to how these events started... 300 battles. Although this number is not achievable with the free sand of war but still manageable. Perhaps the whole concept of sand of war need to change?

Regardless, it seems like there is a new bug in this event... the counter in the arena for me is higher by 9 than the event counter.

Natasmai
05-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Yeah like dual lab/viper :( particularly funny when your Charlotte is locked in an extra turn / revenge battle with the opposing witch >< :D
Can't blame players for abusing ... Those loop must be fixed. However, I can see how their small team jut can't keep up with the tremendous amounts of bugs/loops and pressure to generate revenue. And it's impossible to make everybody happy. Those who paid don't want vipers nerfed, the rest does.

I paid for Vipers because they were obviously overpowered. I want them to be nerfed. I personally feel this upcoming nerf is not enough. 35% chance at counterstrike is more than enough with the AI buff.

Muzzleloader
05-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Anyone who has been playing this game for awhile should know that they would nerf viper soon after its release. This is the same as when primordials were released. At least they give the players who paid real money for their set gets an advantage for a brief period of time.

Blade
05-10-2019, 01:01 PM
I was mainly referring to the KP/Prisoner glitch. Vipers are overpowered and annoying as there are only extremely limited ways to counter them! But as close to 100% of the players at least have 1 set, it is somewhat ok and we all know that the meta changes every few weeks (sometimes days....).

@Muzzle: "Anyone who has been playing this game for awhile should know that they would nerf viper soon after its release."
Well I did not expect the nerf, especially not that early. This time the nerf is not so dramatic (as compared to e.g. the Primordial nerf) and maybe we won't even see the difference as the AI will still counter a lot while the player's effect doesn't trigger. I probably will remove them from my attack team to avoid frustration coming from the direct comparison with the buffed AI we all know since Magus Lilith ;)
We will see if this strategy (sell something overprowered and nerf it 1-2 weeks later) continues and can therefore be seen as one part of the new economic model of the game.

Liebhild
05-11-2019, 09:41 AM
We will see if this strategy (sell something overprowered and nerf it 1-2 weeks later) continues and can therefore be seen as one part of the new economic model of the game.

Well, maybe some players should ask Google/Apple for refunding.