PDA

View Full Version : Scales of War (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans!

Leviathan
05-07-2019, 12:05 AM

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until May 22nd at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman! It will also drop a total of 100 Talisman Epic Soul Fragments!

500 Talisman Epic Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Epic Soul.

Summon Talisman Epic Souls to receive a 5⭐ Golden Idol, a GUARANTEED Tier 2 Cosmic Talisman + 50 Talisman Mythical Soul Fragments. Collect 1000 to obtain 1 Talisman Mythical Soul (guaranteed to grant a Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!)

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics)

Get ready to battle in the Brave New World and Night City! Focus on these areas to collect the Runes you’ll need to power up your Talismans and complete the Event Challenges!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 1 Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Events Store!

bort
05-07-2019, 01:01 AM
One Star Evo Runes (T1 for sure, maybe T2) should be for sale monthly for FC/Trooper points. There should never be an issue powering up a cosmic talisman to 2-star.

Edit: Where are the mats for sale this time? Shouldn't we have the ability to buy a bunch of evo runes / catalyst souls for ironite?
Edit2: Got a Gold T1, +5% ATK, MAG, DEF, HP

Amarthir
05-07-2019, 02:14 AM
Actually got my first Tier 2 cosmic talisman this time. Course it's a white one with an MR+15% but hey I guess there's some novelty here right?

Highace
05-07-2019, 02:54 AM
Pulled a shitty T1 white (MR +15%) for the first time ever, took surprisingly long for it to happen. At least it kinda works on Mystic Ed so it's not completely worthless I guess?

Yup
05-07-2019, 03:22 AM
Why must EVERY event attempt to completely deplete all resources a player may have gathered?????

Esquatcho
05-07-2019, 04:00 AM
Pulled a shitty T1 white (MR +15%) for the first time ever, took surprisingly long for it to happen. At least it kinda works on Mystic Ed so it's not completely worthless I guess?

Assassin Demon spawn or viking too!

Liebhild
05-07-2019, 05:15 AM
Good that they slow down things.

Man, what blatant liars those NF-cheaters are.

I hope that google looks at the programcode of LotB also, then LotB will go the same way like Es File Explorer.

SinGularity-8786
05-07-2019, 05:33 AM
Wicker Man Isle (normal) not auto-playable?

blade685
05-07-2019, 08:39 AM
that stupid event again to upgrade useless things and use our resources ^^

Banished
05-07-2019, 09:11 AM
Why must EVERY event attempt to completely deplete all resources a player may have gathered?????

It's the point don't you think? Now, it's our choice to not do all events.

Muzzleloader
05-07-2019, 09:30 AM
If you plan correctly and leave some talisman at level 39 and 49 then it doesnt cost much to complete the leveling missions. The big cost is evolving 15 4* talisman at 1mm gold and 135 3* evo runes. The 1mm gold is recouped from claiming the cosmic talisman with the gold idol as a bonus. Since you have 15 days to complete this event it cost less than 100k gold a day. Completing all missions earns you 150 ironite which offsets the gold expenditure so this event is gold neutral.

SocietyX
05-07-2019, 09:40 AM
Where do you find 1/2 stars talismans?

Muzzleloader
05-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Wickerman Isle, normal for 1* and hard for 2*.

Symbiote
05-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Ouh yeah.., that's a good one.., leveling up Talisman is always good.

But to upgrade the cosmic talisman it's way too expensive.., would be good if we would evolve them only with cosmic runes and not with rainbow runes so overpriced for a level 2 Talis...

And the 5 Star Colorless runes.., why is it so fucking expensive to level up a 1* star Cosmic with 156k Gold to full level with 1x 5* Colorless.., but with 3x 2* its just only some 1k-10k gold? But we can get NO 2* colorless Runes anywhere?

scott-5496
05-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Just doing some normal Wickerman Isle to get a batch of low level talisman and yes as soeone else said there is no auto play on it and is it me or does the boss wave attack first now - so long since I did this level but that never used to happen did it?

URock
05-07-2019, 10:53 AM
So...another event to get another white T1 Cosmic Talisman? Awesome! I'm so excited!

Blade
05-07-2019, 12:29 PM
If you plan correctly and leave some talisman at level 39 and 49 then it doesnt cost much to complete the leveling missions. The big cost is evolving 15 4* talisman at 1mm gold and 135 3* evo runes. The 1mm gold is recouped from claiming the cosmic talisman with the gold idol as a bonus. Since you have 15 days to complete this event it cost less than 100k gold a day. Completing all missions earns you 150 ironite which offsets the gold expenditure so this event is gold neutral.

Very good summary! We have about 5-7 weeks in between these events to prepare, which is good! I like micro-management, so this is fine for me.

The bigger concern is the fact that as the importance of 5-set Tallis increases, you also need good cosmics in order to complement them. The multi-level RNG for the cosmics produces a lot of scrap material (I have 7 comics so far, 6*T1, 1*T2, 4*white, 2*purple, 1*blue and none of these is really good enough in my opinion to be evolved). Without paying a lot of money (55€ for 2 cosmics!!! Up to 10 times to hit the slot machine really hard... 550 € ! WTF) you need a lot of luck and/or enough patience to open enough to get better* ones by fragments

*and better only means a higher Tier, they can still suck in terms of stats, stat combination and/or effect!

Symbiote
05-07-2019, 01:20 PM
So...another event to get another white T1 Cosmic Talisman? Awesome! I'm so excited!

The problems aren't that they are T1.., the Problem is this overpriced crap and the not available possibility to evolve them.., if we have the resources just to evolve one the years are passing by. :D