PDA

View Full Version : Not going to happen.

Saigrim
05-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Any way I can get you to stop shilling for the class evolution packs on the game screen that I知 not ever, ever, ever, ever, ever going to pay ironite for? It痴 f段ng annoying and would greatly be appreciated.

rags-6094
05-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Any way I can get you to stop shilling for the class evolution packs on the game screen that I’m not ever, ever, ever, ever, ever going to pay ironite for? It’s f’ing annoying and would greatly be appreciated.

I’ll second this! It’s just not going to happen devs, surely you know this by now?

scott-5496
05-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Someone must buy them or they would not waste their time I guess.

Maiden68
05-09-2019, 06:54 PM
A fool and his money are soon Parted... =}

Muzzleloader
05-09-2019, 07:13 PM
I will admit that when I first started playing I bought a few of these. I just had terrible character pulls at the time and needed a few toons to evolve. The game was way different then without all the OP everything's. Resources were much harder to come by.

Natasmai
05-09-2019, 07:43 PM
I definitely welcomed purchasing these packs when i was just starting and didnt know what i was doing. Yeah they suck, yeah they are terribly annoying for us, but they serve their purpose well. They force newbies to spend valuable ironite on things that you can get elsewhere, and as a newbie, i was happy to get those resources when i was struggling to clear the dungeons I needed to get the resources as loot.

I do think we should have an option to hide it though.

Saigrim
05-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Exactly, Natasmai. I always felt there should be an option to totally forfeit any offer you know damn good and well you’ll never buy.

Ancient Mariner
05-10-2019, 10:28 PM
yeah that would be great! those pop ups are damn annoying

Highace
05-11-2019, 03:53 AM
Totally agreed. Always a pain to have these pop ups constantly shoved in my face after opening a bunch of souls.