PDA

View Full Version : Immortal’s Respite (Dungeon) - Get the Eddie of your Choice!

Leviathan
05-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Collect Rebellious Soul Fragments and trade them for a selection of Eddies available in the Event Store!

From now until May 18th, 5 PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Immortal’s Respite Dungeon to earn a full set of Venom Talismans, and Rebellious Fragments.

Venom Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to deal additional true damage to all enemies on Perfect Attacks, with a 35% chance to inflict Crave, Exhaust, and Blood Lust for 2 turns!

Rebellious Fragments can be used in the Event Store to trade for a selection of 4 to 5⭐ Eddies!

Two Paths to Earn Eddies:

1. Rebellious Soul Fragments!

Complete event challenges to earn up to 1200 Rebellious Soul Fragments. Rebellious Soul Fragments are then traded in the Event Store for Eddies of your Choice! The following Eddies are available for Rebellious Soul Fragments in store:

Available for 500 Rebellious Soul Fragments:

Doomsday Eddie
Benjamin Breeg Eddie
Phantom Eddie

Available for 700 Rebellious Soul Fragments

Iron Maiden Eddie
Beast Eddie
Bass Eddie
Virtual XI Eddie
Clansman Eddie

WARNING: Rebellious Soul Fragments are meant to be traded in the Event Store. Do not convert these Fragments into a Soul until after the Immortal’s Respite event has ended. Rebellious Souls will provide a 5⭐ or 3⭐ Gold Idol only.

2) Immortal Soul Fragments!
Battle through the Immortal Respite Dungeon! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will receive set rewards including Immortal Soul Fragments and Tomb Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide more Immortal Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Oracle Talismans.

500 Immortal Fragments = 1 Immortal Soul

The Immortal Soul guarantees any of the 3-5★ Eddies listed below:

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help:

Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Immortal’s Respite Dungeons.
If you find yourself unable to complete the Tomb Talisman set, you can buy one of the featured talismans for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Tomb Talisman).

gogosox40
05-12-2019, 12:57 AM
So I clear the 3 levels and was rewarded with 3 tomb talismans., 1 per normal, hard and madness. So by completing all 3 levels you are left with 1 talisman short to complete the 4 set.

"If you find yourself unable to*complete the Tomb Talisman set" well yeah everyone will be short if they don't already have 1 in their inventory already.
So then they make you spend 500 ironite for the 4th one? Usually they give you a complete set when you pass all 3 levels. I can see buying the 1 venom talisman for people who can't complete the madness gunner challenge but that's not even in the store. (Already have a venom set).

rags-6094
05-12-2019, 01:31 AM
Who is Seventh Tour Eddie?

BTW I don’t mean to complain but it seems like every Eddie has been included in some form or another except for the ones most haven’t got. I.e Samurai/Pharoah/Wickerman passive Eddie doubles etc and of course Number of the Beast Eddie.... Nice one Devs as usual....!

Yup
05-12-2019, 02:08 AM

Curious as well.

Henrique07
05-12-2019, 02:11 AM
Curious as well.

It is Iron Eddie

Amarthir
05-12-2019, 02:13 AM

BTW I don’t mean to complain but it seems like every Eddie has been included in some form or another except for the ones most haven’t got. I.e Samurai/Pharoah/Wickerman passive Eddie doubles etc and of course Number of the Beast Eddie.... Nice one Devs as usual....!

Since Iron Eddie isn't on this list I assume that's who they mean and 7th tour is a typo or something.

I guess this event is okay for those who don't have all the Eddies and have ironite to spend.

I have a gripe about the latest iteration of immortal souls. 0.5% chance for a 5* Eddie is just lame.

At least the only Eddie I don't have (Except for alternative's and NotB) is in the pick your own section.

Yup
05-12-2019, 02:14 AM
I think it's lame that only the more prolific Eddies are available.... along with the typical horrible conversion rates.

GrimDusk
05-12-2019, 02:38 AM
This event is awesome for me; I still don't have Doomsday Eddie or Virtual XI Eddie, so a guaranteed version of them is awesome. I hope more events like this go on in the future, though I hope that the tomb talismans are a glitch for only having 3 by the end.

HuckFinn150
05-12-2019, 02:39 AM
The forth tomb realism should be earnable instead to using ironite. Please let us know it is and it's just a bug.

Highace
05-12-2019, 03:02 AM
Not a bad event for me. Just gotta do 400 battles to get Iron Maiden Ed. The only thing that's upsetting is the dick move with the game forcing to buy the last tomb tallie for 500 ironite. Hopefully it somehow is just a bug and gets fixed.

Yup
05-12-2019, 03:32 AM
- Why isn't the last Tomb talisman available for fragments. Mean I don't really need any of the eddies.. but I would spend the frags on talismans if I could.

- It's pretty much insulting that these immortal souls drop the 3 star Eddies. I mean come on already.. why not just make the fragments int he shape of a middle finger??

- Timebombs on that Reaper in the Madness level of the dungeon do NOT ever fire. They stack and stack and stack and stack get down to 1 turn, but nothing every happens they seemingly stay there forever with no result.

- Doomsday's fury is not removing all buffs.... Perfect Immortality has a STRONG tendency to remain after his fury.

- Apparently relics mean nothing.. other than the "special" relics you can purchase. Madness is ridiculously overpowered on the AI side.

Muzzleloader
05-12-2019, 06:18 AM
Doomsday fury doesnt remove shroud, perfect immortality and soul protect since he was nerfed.

I havent tried the madness level, but would gunner convict with disable passive and Mark's help.

Ip4
05-12-2019, 06:56 AM
i only playing this event to get Iron Maiden Ed but game crash often on autoplay...

Yup
05-12-2019, 06:59 AM
Doomsday fury doesnt remove shroud, perfect immortality and soul protect since he was nerfed.

Ahh, thought it was just Shroud/Perfect Health.. didn't realize Perfect Immortality was left as well. That sucks.

Well yeah.. that was my first run through... and didn't realize Reaper was there. I switched things around.. Prisoner, G Anubis (for immunity to Doom which only works SOME of the time).

Can't seem to auto madness with or without all Gunner. The player side Ai is just downright stupid on auto-play, never disabling passives, never removing buffs when it should.. just dumb. On manual it's no problem.

i only playing this event to get Iron Maiden Ed but game crash often on autoplay...

Yup.. crashes here regularly as well. I'm not positive, but it seems to only crash when running troopers. -- scratch that.. just crashed again with no trooper in use.

And the rewards via frags are crap... Pulled a 3 star Storm Eddie with my first Immortal Soul.. kind of insulting. But.. I don't need any of the Eds.. and am merely autoing for FC, SOW and other rewards. Stockpiling for sac event really.

4V1ct0ry
05-12-2019, 07:11 AM
For the troopers having a hard time finding a suitable team to pass Hard on auto, I used the following team:

The Madam - Alchemy + random Cosmic
Seventh Son Ed - Hex + Guard
Soulless Demon - Fortune + Sustaining
The Ancient Mariner - Eternal

Yup
05-12-2019, 07:14 AM
For Hard I used 2 Reapers, Alchemist, and Crusader - Started with 1 reaper and Madam though.. then realized nothing would harm the reapers as long as the Alchemist cleared passive disable.

Rory
05-12-2019, 07:18 AM
is it possible to change the camera angle slightly on these event dungeons in future ? Right now, sometimes with tall characters on your team, with several status icons on them, they obscure the targeting circle on enemies.

Muzzleloader
05-12-2019, 07:22 AM
For Magus hard i used SoL Eddie, lilith, alchemist and ferryman. It worked so I didnt try anything else. Crusader fury shields may have helped, but SoL remove beneficial effects seemed to work.

Beddie
05-12-2019, 08:11 AM
So no one is pointing out the BS that is being able to get ONE of the pick your own 5* Eddie or Two of the 4*

Ip4
05-12-2019, 08:54 AM
Yup.. crashes here regularly as well. I'm not positive, but it seems to only crash when running troopers. -- scratch that.. just crashed again with no trooper in use.

mine crash without troopers every few battle...

Rory
05-12-2019, 08:56 AM
So no one is pointing out the BS that is being able to get ONE of the pick your own 5* Eddie or Two of the 4*

you mean how there's a total of 1200 fragments for completing the challenges, and the 5star eddies are 700, and the 4star are 500 ?

hold
05-12-2019, 09:27 AM
For the last few weeks I am running mainly troopers ... or go Gauntlet SS and that's it. I am not even trying anymore and every new event seems to proof my point.

I took one of my strongest teams to madness and it took me 14 minutes to beat the level. Sounds like a good fight? No it was not because I have no f*cking clue what the hell is going on anymore. Teams on both sides from almost death recover to full health because of hell knows why and what talisman / bug combination triggered it.

Yeah it might be me but I really lost the plot completely what does what and why everything seems to heal itself to full health if the other team farts.

I think I won the madness fight in the end because I was consistently bashing on the weakest link on the other team while they seemed to prefer hitting my Ferryman (plus the Vipers on Charlotte). What a shitshow - did not enjoy that at all. It has nothing to do with strategy or planning anymore. I think I skip chasing the rewards for madness.

Really good talismans are a liability now and I will certainly not dish out 500 ironite to get a last one of a set. I won't simply have the set in this case because it will be obsolete in a few weeks anyways.

Running my troopers has become a habit and that's fine. The new announcements do sound all very shiny but the most needed area seems to be left alone: balance.

Take Gauntlet: Loved it in the beginning and after a few weeks the bouncer team at the beginning of SSS is just ridiculous. These days I try it once or maximum twice and always take my strongest teams in that fight. If I loose - I wait for the reset and stack SoW. The devs don't want me to give a fair game here? I do them the courtesy of not playing it.

Ip4
05-12-2019, 09:37 AM
waiting for best gunner team for madness :)

mikmar
05-12-2019, 10:13 AM

There's no auto team.
Anyway I Tried with:
Hallowed Eddie (valor)
Angel Eddie (Zone and green sustain)
Cyborg Eddie (Primordials or banner - immunity)
Prisoner (primordial)
Banshee (radiant - green sustain)
Yellow Shinobi (warlord - immunity - green advantage)

But someone killed on first turn the prisoner with permadeath, so I won the stage, but without prisoner.
I think it's good to have 3 Eddies (Hallowed, Angel and Cyborg) to switch just in case ...

Someone have a better team tha survives with all the characters ??

Esquatcho
05-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Got nothing for auto madness gunner. Yet to give it a chop.

For Hard I did it auto easily with:
Bass - enduring, advantage, cosmic
Madame - oracle
Blue lilith - destiny, advantage
Alchemist - angel, immortal

For auto madness, its not great but it works:
Gambler - labyrinth
Charlotte - viper
Alchemist - angel, immortal
KP - sustaining, trap, immunity

sumpfleiche
05-12-2019, 11:30 AM
For auto hard i Used
Carriage rider with oracle
Ferryman
Corrupt rescuer
Lilith with Fortune and imunity.
CR can be changed for what ever you want.
Playtime is round about 1min and 20sec.
Really important is the fury which remove all buffs and transform them into weaknesses. And lilith keeps him alive

URock
05-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Pro event: we can get an Eddie 100% safe
Con event: impossible to get a full set of talismans because of difficulty level and noob (or money making?) development (Tomb Talisman)

I tried the madness level (not the gunner only!) and failed because of this stupid overpowered enemies. I skip this level and do only the 400 needed battles to get my Virtual XI Eddie. I don't waste my time on 14 minutes battles...
Agree with @hold https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11782-Immortal%92s-Respite-(Dungeon)-Get-the-Eddie-of-your-Choice!&p=98543&viewfull=1#post98543

Ip4
05-12-2019, 11:49 AM
for Iron Maiden Eddie need easy+hard+400 battles...

WickermanBR
05-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Level madness really is pulled out this time...

My gunner team for madness:
Doomsday eddie: labyrinth;
lilith: life / sustaining / inspiration;
Osiris: energy / dominance;
Prisoner: primordials ...

Working very well in autoplay* right up to the boss wave, them it has to be manual.

*all standard relics at max.

Honestly, sometimes it goes, sometimes not, autoplay is not collaborating, my team seems a little dumb sometimes ...
any light isso welcome, this dungeon is very difficult.

Esquatcho
05-12-2019, 11:50 AM
OK, so am going to post some musings for things to try here based on deathbats character effect sheet. Just brainstorming down here and will then go and check later.

Removing/blocking beneficial effects is pretty important for any sort of auto-madness, so looking at the options:
block: gangland eddie, convict, possesed mine
remove: aces, DDE, nav eddies, banshee (p), redan, demon spawn
steal: cyborg, hallowed, lilith, trickster, cyborg bird

Just I/PI: gangland, hallowed & IME & Derby demon

remove/steal goldens: DDE/Krampus/Trickster

Hmm, trickster in here a fair bit....

Im thinking:
Hallowed - viper
anubis - ???
Convict - angel / immortal
prisoner - primordials

Maybe try osiris in there somewhere....

I wish I had the gunner banshee or redan....

Edit: First test with hallowed, lilith, prisoner & osiris worked OK on manual.... used thief and dominance on hallowed to get echo and ascension more often tho....
Edit2: OK need better doom protection on auto. Anubis might be needed.... Which is a shame as lilith+osiris PI is pretty handy...
Edit3: OK with careful selection can get past doomies on auto, but then get smashed by the alex round....

Manualy 15 times it is I think!

Ooh, doomsday with labyrinth! Maybe I just have to grind out hard until I get the DDE and then I can finally finish the madness challenge!

Muzzleloader
05-12-2019, 12:19 PM
If you read the newsfeed it indicates that all 4 tomb talisman are available to be earned. I wonder where the 4th talusman is hidden.

Bakura
05-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Anyone notice the yet to be released "Eternity" talismans on Gambler Ed (madness)...... plus I saw KP was equipped with Labrynth...... what? How?

My Magus team
Bass Ed - Tomb/Sustain
Banshee - Greed/Tranquility
Madame- Fortune/Health
Alchemist - Angel/cosmic/Trap

Bass Ed and Banshee (Stop passive) stunned alot with Tomb talis.

Not yet tried Gunner madness.... seems insane and I already have a Venom tali set I hardly use. That 35% to inflict seems accurate, it comes in handy but there are better talis.
I used my Arena team, I had no probs, but Gunner only is limiting considering that madness had every OP toon and talisman there is.

WickermanBR
05-12-2019, 12:59 PM
Hey, I noticed this new talisman even in the Gambler eddie ... and as always, the bosses can not have the passive disabled, it gets in the way a lot ... something strange too ...
see this screenshot, can anyone tell me how this is possible?
Look at the talismans of Ferryman ...

Edit: ow... And Ass. banshee to.
Let's all make big laughs now ...

Yup
05-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Level madness really is pulled out this time...

My gunner team for madness:

Working very well in autoplay* right up to the boss wave, them it has to be manual.

*all standard relics at max.

Honestly, sometimes it goes, sometimes not, autoplay is not collaborating, my team seems a little dumb sometimes ...
any light isso welcome, this dungeon is very difficult.

Similar...

Doomsday (angel/Warlord/Cosmic
Osiris (Redemption to remove buffs)
Prisoner (primoridal)
G Pharaoh Dog King

But auto is hit or miss based purely on that first battle. And My DD is firing the fury every turn he gets.

On manual it's okay.

Player auto Ai is MUCH more dumb this time, regardless of team used.

Ip4
05-12-2019, 01:03 PM
because everything is possible when you play against computer,many no possible equipments talismans because devs want to make game more interesting...same situation like in gauntlet...

Yup
05-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Look at the talismans of Ferryman ...

Only way that's possible is if he's got a cosmic granting Immunity..... bastards.

maidenoz
05-12-2019, 01:33 PM

~7 minutes on auto:

Tailgunner Ed (viper)
Krampus (Alchemy)
Lilith (Destiny)
Gunner Pharaoh Dog King (Light)
TG Ed, Krampus and GDPK all have cosmic level 2s as well

Happy hunting

WickermanBR
05-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Only way that's possible is if he's got a cosmic granting Immunity..... bastards.

That's It! should be this...
I'm so accustomed to +15% in some attribute, I did not even remember the "real" cosmic talismans can do that.

Of course AI on madness would have one of those... bastards really.

Beddie
05-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Yeah they should have at least given us the chance of getting all of them

Shaolin85london
05-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Yeah they should have at least given us the chance of getting all of them

To make the game even more flat and boring of what's atm, right? No thanks, biodiversity and variety it's the last defence lane left in the game to do not die.

Sunzu
05-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Okay just a heads up I set my phone on auto last night and grinded through 900 SOT and got two 3 star Eddie's from the immortals. And I actually need a lot of those Eddie's as a new player. It Isn't worth it especially since we ALL probably need 2* Evo rainbow runes to progress at all. Those 2* evo's are about have me ready to quit the game. You can't even grind all night and get 10 of them lol. It's really sad. It's intentional throttling despite hard work. It's frustrating. The 3* evo's should be harder to get. It doesn't make sense.

Muzzleloader
05-12-2019, 05:08 PM
I found powerslave madness the best place for 2* rainbow evo shards.

Stormseye
05-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Hard Team

Bass Eddie
Ferryman
Madam -Alchemy
Magus Lillith - Fortune
Rest of the talismans don’t really matter. Best time is .54 seconds. Average around a minute

Madness Auto still a work in progress.
Hallowed Eddie - Valor
Gunner Pharaoh Dog King - Angel/Sustaining/Random
Gunner Lillith - Energy/Life/random
Osiris - Strike/Energy

1st stage is hardest on auto because the AI never targets the Assassin Banshee. Once she is killed I can auto till Ferryman then have to manual disable passive with Hallowed. Viper might be better for Hallowed but I don’t feel like swapping stuff around from my pvp teams. Can then auto the rest of the dungeon. Since it is only 15 fights I will usually manual play them then set a better team to auto farm.

hold
05-12-2019, 05:36 PM
To make the game even more flat and boring of what's atm, right? No thanks, biodiversity and variety it's the last defence lane left in the game to do not die.

I agree if variety and biodiversity would be a healthy balance. Right now it's just confusing af.

Because of this I fully retreated to "collectors mode" and don't try to be competitive anymore. This for about 3 months now. I even saved 6000 ironite within the last months (just collecting not paying) and see no reason spending them in this mess. I runy troopers and get a new char once in a while. Nice ... The rest really just does my head - atm I find it more exciting to watch grass growing then guessing wtf just happened in some of the fights. Like having the enemy down to the ground and suddenly everything is healed all red and silver turned to gold and I am dead in 1 stroke. Complete and utter bs that is. Imho that is a big part killing the game. You don't know what's going on.

HuckFinn150
05-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Why can't you don't fragments on anything else except Eddie's? This really makes no sense. You should at least get to buy the 4th tomb talisman for fragments.

rags-6094
05-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Sometimes I think to myself even the poor monkey devs shake their heads in disgust at the rubbish they are being forced to serve us up by some other management muppet...
Hold that’s a good way to play, I don’t want to stop playing either (it’s become quite a habit for me too) but putting on the blinkers and avoiding these “eat up the players resources and money grab events” sounds more and more like the way to go!

Volrath
05-12-2019, 06:52 PM
- Why isn't the last Tomb talisman available for fragments. Mean I don't really need any of the eddies.. but I would spend the frags on talismans if I could.

This is what I thought too. I’ll be using a decent chunk of ironite to get enough runs on the dungeon so I’m not exactly inclined to spend another 500 on a talisman afterwards. It would make more sense to have it available for fragments so you could choose to forego a 4 star Eddie (I’ve got them all) and get the talisman instead.

As far as the 5 star Eddies go, Virtual seems like a good choice given the current Gauntlet season being focused on sentinels.

infinite dreamer
05-12-2019, 06:54 PM
For gunner only, I'm using this manually:

DDE (labyrinth & cosmic attack)
Redan (ruin, warlord & life)
Krampus (alchemy & cosmic magic)
Prisoner (primordial)

Takes a while. Krampus freeze helps a bunch with Charlotte and Ferryman. Haven't tried it on auto. The Eternity talismans are pretty tough on the Gambler.

Liebhild
05-12-2019, 06:59 PM
What is this clown shit with KP having Labyrinth????

Is the standard cheating now not enough forthos NF-frauders???

I really only wait for the moment when one player thinks, ok, this is just a game, but the money that is uses is no play money.

Frauders like NF really deserve punishment!!!

HuckFinn150
05-12-2019, 08:18 PM
This is what I thought too. I’ll be using a decent chunk of ironite to get enough runs on the dungeon so I’m not exactly inclined to spend another 500 on a talisman afterwards. It would make more sense to have it available for fragments so you could choose to forego a 4 star Eddie (I’ve got them all) and get the talisman instead.

As far as the 5 star Eddies go, Virtual seems like a good choice given the current Gauntlet season being focused on sentinels.

I have all the Eddie's offered. Virtual so far for me is like FFE with no armor. He's so far is as weak feeling as Carriage Rider only not as cool

Muzzleloader
05-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Anyone have a fast reliable non gunner team for madness?

Yup
05-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Anyone have a fast reliable non gunner team for madness?

Nope. Not here.

Doomsday, Osiris, Prisoner, G Pharaoh Dog work real well here manually.

The player AI is just too dumb to auto it here. I can win 100% with this team on manual, and only about 30% on auto.

EDIT:

I did all 15 manually.. took foooooorrrreeeeevvvveeeeerrrr due to KP with Labyrinth. That single battle took as long the other 4 prior to the Eds at the end combined. At one point DD inflicted Doom for 5 turns.. and THAT is what killed KP eventually.

Bakura
05-12-2019, 08:41 PM
I've had Virtual XI Ed since he came out, they increased his attack stats in a recent update so he hits harder now (totally sucked before.)
I used him quite a bit at the beginning of this past Arena week, against Charlotte/vipers and Ravenwitch/Set with Labrynths.
He worked synergistically with the team. He wasn't as powerful as some, but was more crafty in abilities.
THE MAJOR ISSUES WERE: his fury move to disable all enemy passives only seemed to work on the second try and after the 3rd turn, which dragged the game out. His "Paranoia" special to inflict perfect sleep and Fear, worked only half the time.
I think he's broken. He'd be awesome if his abilities worked like the description.
I replaced him with the Gambler..... His disable worked much better.

Amarthir
05-12-2019, 10:36 PM
I've had Virtual XI Ed since he came out, they increased his attack stats in a recent update so he hits harder now (totally sucked before.)
I used him quite a bit at the beginning of this past Arena week, against Charlotte/vipers and Ravenwitch/Set with Labrynths.
He worked synergistically with the team. He wasn't as powerful as some, but was more crafty in abilities.
THE MAJOR ISSUES WERE: his fury move to disable all enemy passives only seemed to work on the second try and after the 3rd turn, which dragged the game out. His "Paranoia" special to inflict perfect sleep and Fear, worked only half the time.
I think he's broken. He'd be awesome if his abilities worked like the description.
I replaced him with the Gambler..... His disable worked much better.

His fury inflicts Perfect Disable and Charlotte's passive prevents silver debuffs for the first 3 turns of battle.

Yup
05-12-2019, 10:39 PM
.. seriously.. 2 Immortal Souls.. 2 3star Storm Eds... ridiculous.

wipp
05-12-2019, 10:56 PM
I got a 4 tailgunner dup. Guess its better than a storm ed but i can remember back in the day when i wanted storm ed and couldnt get him

HuckFinn150
05-12-2019, 11:20 PM
I got a 4 tailgunner dup. Guess its better than a storm ed but i can remember back in the day when i wanted storm ed and couldnt get him

I still feel the older Eddie's are much cooler and better thought out than the newer ones. I still think Storm is one of the coolest, but he can't compete in today's game. Although I have mine currently wearing Alchemy and one random and he can last pretty good and with the right team can really impress still yet ��

Yup
05-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Thing is.. 3 stars are still 3 stars. They were created back with the star system actually meant something. Now days... 4 stars overpower 5 stars (DD, Iron) often and some 5 stars are as weak as those original 3 stars (virtual). The "stars" mean almost nothing now.. the age of the Ed means everything. And Storm is an original Ed.. and has never been updated to compete today like HSEd or RTHED have been.

wipp
05-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Oh yeah he def sux. I wish he didnt because his animation is so cool. Also u can get him now from a common soul. Back then he was hard to get

Yup
05-13-2019, 02:13 AM
I think I'm over things for the time being...

Trying to Daedalus as well... First during his debut event, then 2 separate heroic soul rounds.. each time at least 40 souls for a minimum of 120 events/heroic souls just to try and get Daedalus.... and nothing. I am CONTINUALLY getting the same characters over and over and over... today pulled at least 3 S Derby Demons from Heroics.. but no Daedalus....

Immortals are giving me Storm Eddie....

What's the point??? The odds are so, so horrific..... and they don't even bother improving them for "special" events. There's absolutely no reason the 3 star Eds need to be part of the immortal souls other than the screw over players.

Bakura
05-13-2019, 02:17 AM
His fury inflicts Perfect Disable and Charlotte's passive prevents silver debuffs for the first 3 turns of battle.
Ah.... snap!
You're right. I knew she couldn't take silver, but I forgot she prevents it for the WHOLE TEAM for 2 rounds (just checked her passive description.)
Man, I was like WTF?
Thanks..... I must getting old or LOTB has too many toons/talis/abilities, but..... It's probably both.
Thanks!

Snipes08
05-13-2019, 03:35 AM
I'm missing the following Eddie's.
Doomsday
Iron Maiden
Virtual XI
Bass
Clansman

Any advice on which to prioritize getting would be appreciated.

Yup
05-13-2019, 04:39 AM
Doomsday
Iron Maiden
Clansman
Bass
Virtual XI

would be my order.

Mizrael
05-13-2019, 04:46 AM
So I clear the 3 levels and was rewarded with 3 tomb talismans., 1 per normal, hard and madness. So by completing all 3 levels you are left with 1 talisman short to complete the 4 set.

"If you find yourself unable to*complete the Tomb Talisman set" well yeah everyone will be short if they don't already have 1 in their inventory already.
So then they make you spend 500 ironite for the 4th one? Usually they give you a complete set when you pass all 3 levels. I can see buying the 1 venom talisman for people who can't complete the madness gunner challenge but that's not even in the store. (Already have a venom set).

Any confirmation of this by the Devs? Is this intended a “pay 500 ironite” event?

Zerynx
05-13-2019, 05:44 AM

All this dungeon does is crash my game. Can't get past two troopers on auto play. Sometimes it doesn't even load the first try after a reboot!

Aside from the crashes every 40 SOT I mentioned in another thread, I've never had this problem.

annouvis25
05-13-2019, 06:37 AM
Hard Team

Bass Eddie
Ferryman
Madam -Alchemy
Magus Lillith - Fortune
Rest of the talismans don’t really matter. Best time is .54 seconds. Average around a minute

Madness Auto still a work in progress.
Hallowed Eddie - Valor
Gunner Pharaoh Dog King - Angel/Sustaining/Random
Gunner Lillith - Energy/Life/random
Osiris - Strike/Energy

1st stage is hardest on auto because the AI never targets the Assassin Banshee. Once she is killed I can auto till Ferryman then have to manual disable passive with Hallowed. Viper might be better for Hallowed but I don’t feel like swapping stuff around from my pvp teams. Can then auto the rest of the dungeon. Since it is only 15 fights I will usually manual play them then set a better team to auto farm.

doesn't work for me this team with this talisman

Blade
05-13-2019, 07:51 AM
Any confirmation of this by the Devs? Is this intended a “pay 500 ironite” event?

I am also interested in that! Must be a bug in my opinion, as we always got a complete set in the past for the first wins in the Dungeons!

Apart from that the Dungeon is nice but also heavy and the next April Fool's Joke is introduced by applying the same "rules" from AI Gauntlet to the Dungeon which means characters wearing talis sets that they should not be able to wear. For me, there's no reasonable justification for that.

The madness Dungeon is known to be hard, and I think this is fine - but hard does not mean unfair! Especially for newer player this must be a disaster. I have not tried to find a autofarm madness team, yet - but I guess it will be hard this time. Especially due to the cheating AI boost (which is for me a combination of something like +15% for the computer and -15% for the player). I lost several battles because my Hallowed Eddie was not able to apply passive disable (PD) within 4 tries to the Ferryman so my team died because of doom. I can recommend the Chopper, as his powermove has a guarantee to apply PD so this cannot be cheated down like for % abilities.

Don't get me wrong, I like hard difficulty and to be honest I even like that the class madness mission is (almost) impossible to auto play, so we finally have something that needs good preparation and strategy and encourages you to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME - wow! ...at least for these 15 battles while you cannot do the other 1500 runs manually that you might need for a complete tallis set (well, its Oracle...).

Liu
05-13-2019, 08:08 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like hard difficulty and to be honest I even like that the class madness mission is (almost) impossible to auto play, so we finally have something that needs good preparation and strategy and encourages you to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME - wow!

Haha I agree with that. Took me a few teams until I found a gunner team taht worked for me (manual ofc):
dde / lab, cosmic
g lilith / fortune, advantage
g banshee / primordial
krampus / alchemy, cosmic

I don't understand why it's oracle again ? In the past dungeons we had oracle 3 times, ecplise 2 times, eternal 2 times, primordial once and valor hasn't appeared even once. I only saw valor appearing in gauntlet. What gives ? I'd expect to rotate through all colors and repeat. Seems like they use RNG to decide what 6-set is coming up next. On that note, they may swap the 6 sets for the 5 sets since the latter are much stronger ...

.. seriously.. 2 Immortal Souls.. 2 3star Storm Eds... ridiculous.

That's not surprising considering the odds of getting a 5* are 0.5%. Open 200 immortal souls, get one 5* :D

Esquatcho
05-13-2019, 08:18 AM
Y'all need to think strategically opening those immortal souls.... $100k per soul for a 3* storm and a 3* mummy, after grinding a craptonne of only hard level dungeon?

NO WAY!!!

You've GOT to convert to precious souls! You get 2 precious for each 1 immortal.

And rather than lose $100k per soul, you might even make a sneaky million!

EnricoPalazzo
05-13-2019, 09:38 AM
For the last few weeks I am running mainly troopers ... or go Gauntlet SS and that's it. I am not even trying anymore and every new event seems to proof my point.

I took one of my strongest teams to madness and it took me 14 minutes to beat the level. Sounds like a good fight? No it was not because I have no f*cking clue what the hell is going on anymore. Teams on both sides from almost death recover to full health because of hell knows why and what talisman / bug combination triggered it.

Yeah it might be me but I really lost the plot completely what does what and why everything seems to heal itself to full health if the other team farts.

I think I won the madness fight in the end because I was consistently bashing on the weakest link on the other team while they seemed to prefer hitting my Ferryman (plus the Vipers on Charlotte). What a shitshow - did not enjoy that at all. It has nothing to do with strategy or planning anymore. I think I skip chasing the rewards for madness.

Really good talismans are a liability now and I will certainly not dish out 500 ironite to get a last one of a set. I won't simply have the set in this case because it will be obsolete in a few weeks anyways.

Running my troopers has become a habit and that's fine. The new announcements do sound all very shiny but the most needed area seems to be left alone: balance.

Take Gauntlet: Loved it in the beginning and after a few weeks the bouncer team at the beginning of SSS is just ridiculous. These days I try it once or maximum twice and always take my strongest teams in that fight. If I loose - I wait for the reset and stack SoW. The devs don't want me to give a fair game here? I do them the courtesy of not playing it.

Hold, you summed it up nicely.
Most events these days are either ridiculously long-winded or outright unfair. Also, the talismans these days are ridiculous. If a toon is good or bad nowadays is determined mostly by which talismans it can wear - which you cannot see before the battle, so strategy's pretty much out the window for PVP or Gauntlet.
Thanks, but this game is rapidly loosing everything I liked it for during the past 3 years.

scott-5496
05-13-2019, 09:39 AM
I am struggling just to get an any colour team to auto madness - I can do a bunch then I get a defeat - this is a tough one for sure. Has no-one yet managed a any colour auto team on this one - there is just that mix of different enemies to make it difficult for different teams at different stages and I just cant seem to find a fool proof team yet.

alekos
05-13-2019, 09:48 AM
madness of any color, not just the gunners... would still take a lifetime to complete. I don't think that there's a 2minute combination for farming it this time. It's a chore to do the 15 gunners too... I did one time and it took 11 minutes...

scott-5496
05-13-2019, 09:53 AM
I have not even tried the gunner thing yet as that is looking very much like a manual thing anyway as if I cant even get an auto team of any colour that leaves little chance of an easy win for gunner only which is not a strong colour in most cases and I am missing the Gunner PD that others have been using - he may be pretty useful and important by the looks of it. I am sure I wil get a team to do gunner but usually in these I or others find a team that can auto things - this is the 5 set talisman effect coming to the fore as they are a big part of the issue of all gameplay at the moment.

Yup
05-13-2019, 10:20 AM
Yeah I manual-ed the 15 Gunners... it took forever..

kgk56
05-13-2019, 10:22 AM
I am struggling just to get an any colour team to auto madness - I can do a bunch then I get a defeat - this is a tough one for sure. Has no-one yet managed a any colour auto team on this one - there is just that mix of different enemies to make it difficult for different teams at different stages and I just cant seem to find a fool proof team yet.

You may try with the Gambler - The Witch Raven - Charlotte & Set

Not a 100% guarantee

trooper206
05-13-2019, 10:31 AM
Can anyone from the admins team helps us, poor IOS users who cannot play at ALL (because after every match we get an app crash) with a hot fix or something?There are many users who have this problem, it is all over the FB pages.

scott-5496
05-13-2019, 11:13 AM
Can anyone from the admins team helps us, poor IOS users who cannot play at ALL (because after every match we get an app crash) with a hot fix or something?There are many users who have this problem, it is all over the FB pages.

Mine seems to be fine on my iphone and ipad - must be just some iOS users?

trooper206
05-13-2019, 11:20 AM
Mine seems to be fine on my iphone and ipad - must be just some iOS users?

I really don't know what to say Scott. It is only crush after or before I try a dungeon match, and nowhere else in the game. I tried uninstalling and made a fresh install but it is the same thing. I read many people with iOS face the same problem as I am. This is so frustrating, I will not even get some Eddie I am missing.

Natasmai
05-13-2019, 11:21 AM
So if you have every eddie that is for sale with the fragments, then the best option is converting the frags to souls and stocking some gold I guess... Not sure why at least one of these soul options had a chance at the ultra rare impossible to get eddies, like samurai emperor, or ramses, NotB, etc...

For my Gunner team I am using:

Doomsday - Labyrinth
Krampus - Alchemy -- Clears goldens, freezes
Demon Spawn - Viper -- For vipers basically, might as well not attack, hits so weak. Can revive and also removes beneficials, so it isnt bad.
Anubis - Mimic + Sustaining (not sure it matters. Im going to try Serenity + Energy Also) -- Protection from Doom

You need to "guide" them to kill ass banshee followed by charlotte on the first wave. On the Ferryman wave, you must kill raven first and work over to ferryman last. Otherwise its as close to full auto i could find. I have 3 fights to go. about 4-6 mins per run, average about 4:45

URock
05-13-2019, 11:29 AM
I finished manual one (1) round of only gunner, but I had to revive two times with:

DDE, Prisoner, Gunner Lilith and Osiris

It's too expensive for me to use all my Ironite to revive my team so many times to win another 14 times.
TY, @Navigator Games to make this unplayable, so I have more time to do better things in real life!

Natasmai
05-13-2019, 11:42 AM
FOr auto madness any color...
I only did this once as a way to clear the dungeon and get the initial prize, but I used:

FFE - Eternals
KP - Warlord sustain immunity
Raven Witch - Labyrinth
Prisoner - Primordial

It worked no problem, took about 4:30 to complete fully auto (i was driving and just pushed play)

Obviously, this probably doesnt work every time, like others have said I think you will just have some auto-lose tries. Personally, I would never farm madness in any of these dungeons. I keep saying this, but farming the easy or hard levels each take about the same time, less than a minute, and are cheaper per battle. They also seem to drop more talismans if you care about that. I think these dungeons are leaning towards giving those people who cant run the madness level an opportunity to earn the 6 set talis.

Blade
05-13-2019, 11:47 AM
So if you have every eddie that is for sale with the fragments, then the best option is converting the frags to souls and stocking some gold I guess... Not sure why at least one of these soul options had a chance at the ultra rare impossible to get eddies, like samurai emperor, or ramses, NotB, etc...

For my Gunner team I am using:

Doomsday - Labyrinth
Krampus - Alchemy -- Clears goldens, freezes
Demon Spawn - Viper -- For vipers basically, might as well not attack, hits so weak. Can revive and also removes beneficials, so it isnt bad.
Anubis - Mimic + Sustaining (not sure it matters. Im going to try Serenity + Energy Also) -- Protection from Doom

You need to "guide" them to kill ass banshee followed by charlotte on the first wave. On the Ferryman wave, you must kill raven first and work over to ferryman last. Otherwise its as close to full auto i could find. I have 3 fights to go. about 4-6 mins per run, average about 4:45

Thanks for the hint with Anubi! I totall forgot about the Doom protection there!
But your team has no way to passive disable apart from the vipers, right?
Maybe I will change my team a bit now for the remaining 7 battles... in fact I just forgot the 4th member of my gunner team and of course the game again overwrote the saved team in almost all slots (slot 3 has now again sentinel only, which I did before the magus only and I'd guess I had the gunner only also in this slot afterwards)... this is happening since many Dungeons and I find it very annoying!

Blade
05-13-2019, 11:52 AM
Personally, I would never farm madness in any of these dungeons. I keep saying this, but farming the easy or hard levels each take about the same time, less than a minute, and are cheaper per battle. They also seem to drop more talismans if you care about that. I think these dungeons are leaning towards giving those people who cant run the madness level an opportunity to earn the 6 set talis.

Hmmm I always farmed madness in past dungeons to get masses of high* colorless XP runes as I like them most for effective leveling of characters. And I still think it would make sense that also the other drops (SoW, FC etc) should be more likely at the higher difficulty!? It should be more likely as the drop amount (e.g. 3 SoW per drop in both, hard & madness) is the same (which was rather surprising for me).

slauki
05-13-2019, 11:53 AM
not sure how anyone could think "oh let's give the players a tough playing experience and let them play one run for 18 minutes (15 times) manually to complete all the challenges"

well this is not fun at all. the game is a complete mess as hold pointed out. it's not obvious what triggers what and this avoiding damage thing is getting out of control.

short intense fight are fun, looooong annoying fights kill all fun and all motivation to grind.

the meta of the game is pretty boring. and i don't see an escape from this mess in the near future.

Killer-Frost
05-13-2019, 12:00 PM
Alexander - Sustaining, dominance, extra
Killer Prime - Frontier
Madam - Alchemy
Daedalus - Viper

This team worked the very first time i tried madness on auto. Haven't tried it again yet but i can't imagine it going well due to how vulnerable the madam is left. I guess i just got lucky.

scott-5496
05-13-2019, 12:19 PM
Well I have to like this event I guess as it got me in a relativly quick way to get Iron Maiden Eddie so that is a big positive to me. Dont need any of the others though so will convert what I have - just a shame you cent get the last tomb talisman with your extra frags. Not used my Immortals yet - what it is the bet I get IM Eddie from one of those...? Probably not but with my luck you just never know....or of course just convert it as I would no doubt get three stars from what I have.

Volrath
05-13-2019, 01:39 PM
Hmm...not exactly a ringing endorsement of Virtual Eddie in this thread.

Well, the other two I don't have are Iron Maiden and Bass. Any thoughts on which one is the best?

kgk56
05-13-2019, 01:50 PM
Hmm...not exactly a ringing endorsement of Virtual Eddie in this thread.

Well, the other two I don't have are Iron Maiden and Bass. Any thoughts on which one is the best?

I would go for IME (he hits hard) but BassEd gives more buffs

Blade
05-13-2019, 02:14 PM
I'd also go for IM Eddie, especially as rare G/A souls are almost non-existent currently while it is much easier to get all other types of rare souls!

On the other hand, Bass was very helpful recently in a apply-buffs-event because of his abilities. But it would be surprising if the same missions would show up soon again...but you never know :)

annouvis25
05-13-2019, 02:17 PM
Haha I agree with that. Took me a few teams until I found a gunner team taht worked for me (manual ofc):
dde / lab, cosmic
g lilith / fortune, advantage
g banshee / primordial
krampus / alchemy, cosmic

I don't understand why it's oracle again ? In the past dungeons we had oracle 3 times, ecplise 2 times, eternal 2 times, primordial once and valor hasn't appeared even once. I only saw valor appearing in gauntlet. What gives ? I'd expect to rotate through all colors and repeat. Seems like they use RNG to decide what 6-set is coming up next. On that note, they may swap the 6 sets for the 5 sets since the latter are much stronger ...

That's not surprising considering the odds of getting a 5* are 0.5%. Open 200 immortal souls, get one 5* :D

if i dont have krampus something else?

Natasmai
05-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the hint with Anubi! I totall forgot about the Doom protection there!
But your team has no way to passive disable apart from the vipers, right?
Maybe I will change my team a bit now for the remaining 7 battles... in fact I just forgot the 4th member of my gunner team and of course the game again overwrote the saved team in almost all slots (slot 3 has now again sentinel only, which I did before the magus only and I'd guess I had the gunner only also in this slot afterwards)... this is happening since many Dungeons and I find it very annoying!

That is correct, but then again, if he dies there is no revive, so your attempt is shot anyway. And the vipers works perfect, in fact the ferryman wave was usually the quickest to clear

Hmmm I always farmed madness in past dungeons to get masses of high* colorless XP runes as I like them most for effective leveling of characters. And I still think it would make sense that also the other drops (SoW, FC etc) should be more likely at the higher difficulty!? It should be more likely as the drop amount (e.g. 3 SoW per drop in both, hard & madness) is the same (which was rather surprising for me).

I guess if you are only going for those colorless shards then yeah. Obviously the rewards are better in madness, but (even ignoring how hard this one is) recent dungeons were approx 2-3min per clear @ 10SoT versus about 20-30 seconds per clear on normal or hard at 6 or 8 SoT... If you are going for the 800 wins, it is a no brainer to me. I want to save ironite cost and lower the amount of SoT i need while also ending the event quicker. Even more so, now that we can farm in NC for gold, this event is significantly cutting down on the gold earned for as long as we stay out of NC.

Krampus was a superstar for me... I guess a replacement would be any toon that can carry alchemy for cleanse effect. Or a toon that auto cleanses (dont think that exists) or a toon that can remove golden effects. He does both very well and then also has multiple extra turns in a row.

Liu
05-13-2019, 02:34 PM

in this team krampus serves two purposes:
1. alchemy user
2. freeze ferryman

you can substitute him for anything that is able to use alchemy, but you may have a problem with ferryman. you could bring a second eddie to substitute for dde in case you get hit with doom, for example angel eddie.

GrimDusk
05-13-2019, 02:44 PM
So has anyone else noticed this dungeon cheats? The enemies are all equipped with more than 6 talismans, making for some crazy bullshit if you aren’t careful. Some even have talismans they physically cannot equip, such as Destiny on the Wickerman.

Blade
05-13-2019, 03:15 PM
That is correct, but then again, if he dies there is no revive, so your attempt is shot anyway. And the vipers works perfect, in fact the ferryman wave was usually the quickest to clear

I guess if you are only going for those colorless shards then yeah. Obviously the rewards are better in madness, but (even ignoring how hard this one is) recent dungeons were approx 2-3min per clear @ 10SoT versus about 20-30 seconds per clear on normal or hard at 6 or 8 SoT... If you are going for the 800 wins, it is a no brainer to me. I want to save ironite cost and lower the amount of SoT i need while also ending the event quicker. Even more so, now that we can farm in NC for gold, this event is significantly cutting down on the gold earned for as long as we stay out of NC.

Krampus was a superstar for me... I guess a replacement would be any toon that can carry alchemy for cleanse effect. Or a toon that auto cleanses (dont think that exists) or a toon that can remove golden effects. He does both very well and then also has multiple extra turns in a row.

The classic left-to-right system is a big plus then in this case with the freezing Krampus :) at least it makes you survive longer and gives the vipers enough chances to hit on the ferryman!

I usually farm these dungeons a lot - for all the drops, but especially SoW and the frags that can be used in different ways. Gold is just on top. I never go to NC and have replenished plenty of gold, but I have not sacrificed everything in the FC&IC event, so I "only" have about 10k FC instead of 15k like some others.

When I am done with the Gunner mission I will try around for a safe madness team - if there is any! So far I used the troopers in hard, but I'd prefer to go to madness again.

So has anyone else noticed this dungeon cheats? The enemies are all equipped with more than 6 talismans, making for some crazy bullshit if you aren’t careful. Some even have talismans they physically cannot equip, such as Destiny on the Wickerman.

Yes, since page 4.

URock
05-13-2019, 05:59 PM
No words from the devs...game is dying...

Yup
05-13-2019, 06:31 PM

Not more than 6.. more like T3 Cosmics....which really, only the devs have. And the devs ignoring color slots the players must adhere to has been a "cheat" they've been using for some time, mostly in the Gauntlet. I think it's terribly underhanded and borderline fraud. Imagine a boxing match where one boxer gets to put brass knuckles in his gloves and you don't know it until after a punch has been thrown.... and they are allowed to do that EVERY SINGLE MATCH.

I have Cosmics (only T1s, and a single T2) I'm not even utilizing because it's too much trouble to figure out where they'd work well.

There's so much new stuff it's become unmanageable. I have newer talisman sets complete and unused because there are so many and there's no way to tell what is on any of the ~200 characters I have, or what they can actually use (slot colors), without tapping each character. By the time I tap to look at character 50 I forget what was on character 1 and if I go back to look at 1.. I have to then take 3 minutes to find 50 again. And then there's no way to compare them directly so it's back and forth... and heaven forbid if the character are in widely separated classes... i.e. a warrior and an assassin. That means I have to swipe left for 5 minutes just to get to the class I want to look at. It can take the better part of an hour simply to see about talisman adjustments on 2 characters. If your'e lookign at more than 2.. well the time necessary increases exponentially. For me, the inventory management issues are making the entire "game" something I'd rather not spend so much time on. It's one thing to spend time grinding (if the app would stop crashing on auto). But it's another thing to spend so much time trying to simply shift talismans around - that's not enjoyable and has no "playability" factor.

Too much is being released too fast. By the time I find a characters who will utilize a newer talisman set well.. something else is released and everything starts over again. It's become a "manage resources" app... not a "fight and win" app.

HuckFinn150
05-13-2019, 06:35 PM
I have been changing the talismans on all my characters to the newer ones. I've been replacing all the old and in today's game out of date and weak. I may regret it, but it's the only way to still use the older characters without his of changing and never really wanting to replace the old talismans back on them.

Yup
05-13-2019, 06:42 PM
But then.. you get Necropolis and want that set of Redemption talismans on him which you assigned to some character 6 months ago and have forgotten which character..... so... 20 minutes to find it. And then you put the Redemptions on Necropolis and realize they aren't as good there as you thought.. so you want to put them back.. and then find that set of Rage talismans you got 9 months ago on him... but forgot where those are as well....

One can easily spend a day doing nothing but trying to see which talismans work well on a character.

And never mind actually being able to explore the new stuff for any period of time, because as soon as one starts to get a handle on what a character or talisman set is possibly capable of.. something new is out and the focus shifts to acquisition rather than exploration and enjoyment.

I know "characters make money"* but repeatedly shilling new stuff without allowing time to enjoy the new stuff you got last week.. makes, at least me, feel like I'm being treated like a possible "paycheck" - not a "customer".

*Sorry that comment seemed to be to your detriment Spartan.

apeterrr
05-13-2019, 08:29 PM
For madness any color I am using Gambler with labyrinth, prisoner with onslaught primordials, Charlote with vipers and KP with the traditional combination.

Loses one every 15 battles, not bad at all.

PS. Non of the toons is using cosmic talis.

Maiden68
05-13-2019, 11:51 PM
Sorry but I'M NOT PLAYING the Same levels 400 Times ... No-Matter what I get... "Not Going To Happen!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 400 Exclamation marks!!!!!! Later.... Not Going.... To ..... HAPPEN!!!!

Yup
05-14-2019, 12:06 AM
uhm.. you mean 800 !!! :)

TheoShodi
05-14-2019, 12:58 AM
farming on auto madness 1:56
Eddie Number of the beast (venom angel)
Charlote (Viper, Cosmic t1(+15% HP))
Killer Prime (Sustaning, Warlord, imunity)
Prisioner (Primordial)

Not 100% guarantee win and it is slow, but it gave me most wins per run.

No ideia to auto with gunners, just finish on manual for sanity sake

Mizrael
05-14-2019, 04:38 AM

I would still like the devs to answer the first post...

Banished
05-14-2019, 07:16 AM
What Alchemy talismans looks like? Can someone post any picture?

Banished
05-14-2019, 07:49 AM
farming on auto madness 1:56
Eddie Number of the beast (venom angel)
Charlote (Viper, Cosmic t1(+15% HP))
Killer Prime (Sustaning, Warlord, imunity)
Prisioner (Primordial)

Not 100% guarantee win and it is slow, but it gave me most wins per run.

No ideia to auto with gunners, just finish on manual for sanity sake

I wish I had NotB Eddie...

blade685
05-14-2019, 09:00 AM

NF cheats since a long time now to f... us ^^

alekos
05-14-2019, 09:40 AM
so 4.500FC for an eddie? isn't this a little bit too much? I remember saving and saving and saving to get Alexander... which was 2.500. why are these so much?? it just doesn't make sense...there are characters there for 300, 500, 700... I think these are ok. And I question myself... if I get the gambler and i go to 0FC... how much time will it be until I can buy some of the new toons? what if NotB eddie enters the Frontier Coin Store? and how much will he cost? 10K? it's not like you get FC that easily. they're not ironites and they're not gold either. If you run the Gauntlet... every 15 days the max you can get is like what? it's 25+25 on stage SS and another 25+25 on SSS. and let's say you clear SSS 3 times, which will probably lead you to the top10!! you'll get a max of 200FC. and another 55-100 through rewards. You'll have to struggle hard to get 200-250FC every 2 weeks. just think of how many times you'll have to replace the talisman after a few rounds in gauntlet. that's even more tiring than the 800runs you guys mention about this event. at least the 800 runs can be run in auto, but the gauntlet you have to suffer. I believe the exchange for 4.500 is just unfair. and who dares to spend 2.500 for a 50-50 chance once you already got one of them. we all know you'll probably get a dupe. and 2.500 is NOT easy to get again.
oh...and why is Necropolis so weak? normally he should be a really cool character since he's so new! with vipers and a cosmic...ATK 962 + 3789, 6 hits of physical damage to a single target ...you'd expect to wack them down right away..

scott-5496
05-14-2019, 09:41 AM
I know we all want to keep up with the latest and greatest in the game - me too but I have to agree with a few others here - I think any game event that asks you to complete 800 runs of anything is not a game it is a chore to use resources. It is nothing else. once you get a team to auto each level (if you can) you do that. OK, I need to do manual on madness (if I can be bothered) and that is fine and a challenge for many as will normal and hard for lots of others. But when does running auto to hit a target result in any kind of fun for anyone?

I am just really starting not to get this at all as a way to run events - it makes no sense at all. I would rather there was an option to just click a button, spend the respources and you get what the targets are - so if running 800 was going to cost 800 ironite then click the button, not waste time and effort sitting watching a phone auto farm. They have to come up with a new way for there to be some sort of challenge and I dont know what that is but I simply do not get auto farming as a way to play a game - it is simple resource gathering like in a 'building a world' style of game I suppose but in what way is it engaging - it is not, it is boring, boring, boring. Who has time to enjoy 800 runs of anything which is identical?

Wrong side of the bed again today but I am just running out of seeing any sense in this game and how it is moving forward - they can state of the nation as much as they see fit but someone with some gaming creative juices needs to think up some new approaches to resource gathering and running events.

I like to have a challenge for sure and there are still those in this game without doubt - but as for everything else it is just seeking out a way to auto yourself to a target and that is not fun or engaging or actually playing a game in a challenging way other than fitting in screen time to do the event of course!

Maybe I should have stayed in bed!

alekos
05-14-2019, 09:50 AM
"I would rather there was an option to just click a button, spend the respources and you get what the targets are - so if running 800 was going to cost 800 ironite then click the button, not waste time and effort sitting watching a phone auto farm"
This was the best sentence I've read in a long time. how many of us just stare at the phone's screen like that? hahah... it's so boring. and sometimes I have to look at it cause something might happen with the connection and when you thought it was auto-farming...it wasn't. I really wish there was this button. I raped my phone's battery with these events. Please give us the button. cause exactly like Scott said...it's not like you actually play it on manual 800 times. who does that.

Olevipoeg
05-14-2019, 09:52 AM
My working madness autoplay team:
DDE ( Labyrinth )
Charlotte( Viper )
Killer Prime (Warlord, Sustaining, Immunity )
Gunner Krampus( Alchemy )

kgk56
05-14-2019, 09:55 AM
~7 minutes on auto:

Tailgunner Ed (viper)
Krampus (Alchemy)
Lilith (Destiny)
Gunner Pharaoh Dog King (Light)
TG Ed, Krampus and GDPK all have cosmic level 2s as well

Happy hunting

I finished the Gunner 15 runs credit to maidenoz with an Angel (radiant + shields) on backup

Not full auto, but semi-auto. I explain :
- 1 wave with Angel, I aim the Banshee then Charlotte
- 2 wave with Angel, I aim the Killer then KP
- 3 wave with Tailgunner, I aim the Raven Witch then Ferryman
- 4 wave with Angel, I aim Icarus, then Deadalus, then Alexander
- 5 wave with Angel, Angel then Gambler
less than 10mn the run, less than 3h for the 15 runs

Blade
05-14-2019, 10:11 AM
In my opinion, everything in the "game" can be seen as a strategical (micro)management approach with a range between resource and time efficiency. We do that to get the things we need for the only 2 real game modes, that are PvP and Gauntlet. Due to known problems

(for PvP: , AI boost, overpowered chars & talis plus glitches and bugs that make battles almost non-strategic so that the flip decides;
for Gauntlet: very high costs, cheating AI (boost + talis they should not be able to wear), bugged rewards and rankings plus bugs that hurt even more than in pvp as you lose the battle, your statistic and the characters even if only a "new data is available" pops up)

also these 2 game modes are in danger!

The real challenge is how to get the large amount of grinding that is needed for the resources/event challenges integrated into your working and private life. In fact this is a bit of a weird game approach, but this is the way this game evolved and to a certain degree the playerbase is not entirely blameless. Do you remember the times before auto-play? It was already stressful, yes. But I think the demanded runs, number of applied effects etc. were lower. What happened? People asked for an auto-play function. One could not expect that the auto-play would be introduced without "adjusting" the needed runs etc., or?

We should pay attention for what we ask for and hope for some good decisions from the devs for future game modes and adjustments to existing ones. Up the irons and fingers crossed for improvements!

scott-5496
05-14-2019, 10:15 AM
My working madness autoplay team:
DDE ( Labyrinth )
Charlotte( Viper )
Killer Prime (Warlord, Sustaining, Immunity )
Gunner Krampus( Alchemy )

I will see if that works for me too - I have had decent teams to do it but not one I can trust over say 95% as it cant be left when sleeping as I usually wake up to a defeat. I'll give this one a go.

Yes another indication that characters are less important than they once were - talisman is king with some requirement on the character...but not a lot.

fantomz
05-14-2019, 10:37 AM
Thanks,testing right now ;)

Olevipoeg
05-14-2019, 10:42 AM
I will see if that works for me too - I have had decent teams to do it but not one I can trust over say 95% as it cant be left when sleeping as I usually wake up to a defeat. I'll give this one a go.

Yes another indication that characters are less important than they once were - talisman is king with some requirement on the character...but not a lot.
If it doesn't work, change KP Warlord and Sustaining for Frontier Talisman set. It makes grinding slower, but should be more bulletproof. In this case both chars and talismans are very important. Krampus is absolutely needed to keep KP and Ferryman under control. DDE Fury is crucial ( I tried PoM, but it was very very slow ). Charlotte passive and power move are also needed.

kgk56
05-14-2019, 12:27 PM
4 immortal souls : Storm Eddie - Mummy - Crusader - Speed of Light :mad:

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 12:48 PM
I dont have gunner Pharoah dog king. I can only clear madness with all remaining alive about 50% of the time. I am using DDE, lilith, prisoner and Osiris. I tried swapping anubis for lilith with about the same results. Prisoner or lilith die on final wave, any thoughts on a strategy.

Blade
05-14-2019, 12:59 PM
4 immortal souls : Storm Eddie - Mummy - Crusader - Speed of Light :mad:

Really bad, sorry man! The drop rate is really ridiculous! Especially when you remember that immortal used to be a 5* guarantee back in the days... I even think about to better convert the frags

I dont have gunner Pharoah dog king. I can only clear madness with all remaining alive about 50% of the time. I am using DDE, lilith, prisoner and Osiris. I tried swapping anubis for lilith with about the same results. Prisoner or lilith die on final wave, any thoughts on a strategy.

You mean in autoplay or manual? I also don't have the PDK and tried the pumpkin as a blocker, but it's not worth it and too dangerous with the Gamblers block passive at the end so that you might lose one of your damage dealers! I still think there is no way to have a safe gunner autopilot team

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 01:04 PM
Manual.. I dont have NotB Eddie, I havent tried HE as a backup.eddie, but they may he my next option.

Liliths passive immunity rarely works, and Osiris endure just gets stolen.

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 01:07 PM
I have run only 165 battles and pulled 4 oracle talisman. It is poor luck that this event is my lucky talisman drop, I already had 3 full oracle sets. That 8s the way RNG works.

Blade
05-14-2019, 01:08 PM
I can recommend (Manual only!!):
Hallowed (Valor)
Chopper (nothing special)
Osiris (Energy/Redemption)
Redan (Destiny)

Choppers guarantee to disable passive with his power move is great against the AI cheating (lost often because HE did not apply it to the Ferryman 3 or 4 times in a row).
You can use HE fury quite often which will give echo often so you can boost energy with Osiris to use Redan's and Chopper's powermoves often.
It's actually fun to play, but takes about 10 mins on 2x speed

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 01:11 PM
I'll try that setup, thanks.

Volrath
05-14-2019, 01:21 PM
I'd also go for IM Eddie, especially as rare G/A souls are almost non-existent currently while it is much easier to get all other types of rare souls!

That's a very good point. I still don't have Navigator or Rainmaker and I've been playing since the beginning.

I should hit the 700 fragments sometime today. Since I already have all the four-star Eddies offered, I won't need to get the rest (although the extra ironite might be useful). If I could buy the fourth Tomb talisman with frags that'd be a different story.

Blade
05-14-2019, 01:34 PM
That's a very good point. I still don't have Navigator or Rainmaker and I've been playing since the beginning.

I should hit the 700 fragments sometime today. Since I already have all the four-star Eddies offered, I won't need to get the rest (although the extra ironite might be useful). If I could buy the fourth Tomb talisman with frags that'd be a different story.

With the changes to the sacrifice rewards they reduced the G/A drop rate to almost Zero. I tried a lot of Tier 5, 6 and a few 7 sacs during the last 3 sac events and in total the yield was Zero! Only once a vortex gave me 5 G/A rares, that's it. The 2 soul Skull Quest, Arena rewards and the one soul reward per month are my only sources for G/A souls, which is ridiculous. Before that change to the sac system, I was almost never short in G/A souls (not talking about the early days of the game of course without the sac feature).

Do not buy the 4th Tomb with Ironite, they answered to a question in facebook:
"Hi everyone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This was due to oversight from our end and we apologize for the confusion. We will introduce a way for players to earn the last talisman piece (other than the current offer in Store) in our next update. Stay tuned for more details!"

I won't copy my comment on that "oversight" wording. If you want to read it, go to the Tomb Talisman thread: click here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11784-Tomb-Talismans&p=98745&viewfull=1#post98745)

Natasmai
05-14-2019, 01:47 PM

KRAMPUS!!! I dont know what the deal is with this final fight but it was a piece of cake for my team full auto. If anything, I say make sure you focus on one until they are dead, then do the other. It didnt matter which one to me, but gambler obviously deals more damage. But you MUST focus on one target. Otherwise you get them to 1 life, they full heal both and the one gains a heal shield. If you dont kill the heal shield one first, the other one will just full heal both as well.

Krampus was removing the heal shield and blasting them down like it aint no thang...

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 01:55 PM
I also dont have krampus.

Blade, how did you bear the last wave.

Blade
05-14-2019, 02:00 PM
Maybe I'l try Krampus then instead of Redan for the fun but Halloweds Valor and the extra turns are also very helpful :)

@Muzzle: I don't have one specific strategy to follow apart from focussing on one enemy till he is down and then go to the other. I tried both orders and they were both successful. Maybe it's better to take down Gambler first as he does more damage?
Don't forget to use HEs AoE attack to extend your beneficials!
And better not always deplete your energy completely, as a heal is needed once in a while

Sunzu
05-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Trust me this is way more frustrating for us new players. We don't have half the choices in toons that you all do, but yet the game is increasing in difficulty to cater to the old players. And consider the AI is being decked out in new talismans. I literally feel like there is nothing for me to achieve but farm powerslave for 2* Evo runes to level my basic talisman unless I spend hundreds of dollars to try and catch up. And if you deck a basic toon in basic 5* talisman and try to compete in anything it's a joke. And to boot I bought SOT refill mega 3 times the other night and it failed to go through but my ironite disappeared. That's 450 ironite just vanished. Submitted a support ticket with no response. And when we do spend some money on a talisman set that can give us an edge I.e. viper they announce they are nerfing it. What a waste of time and money. This might be the last straw for me for all games like this.

Blade
05-14-2019, 02:20 PM
You are right, the Dungeons - and of course especially the madness difficulty - are designed for us old players. The good thing for you: neither the tomb, nor the oracles nor the venom talis are THAT good so that you need them. As a new player you can leave the Dungeon aside and concentrate on farming materials to be able to beat e.g. LoL 10 to get enough materials for your characters. I remember the old times were I needed good troopers to get there and also one or two of these packs with evo material for Ironite was needed to beat lol 7 and then lol 10. I'd also not try to get up the Gauntlet tiers, as it is getting difficult earlier every season, I'd rather focus on the Arena. You can even set a lone Eddie defense to drop down and get easier fights.
Trust me, the game was more exciting for me during that times, as there are shorter goals than now.
If you have specific questions or need other kind of help, you can always ask here as many will want to help that got help from others years ago!

Natasmai
05-14-2019, 02:28 PM
Maybe I'l try Krampus then instead of Redan for the fun but Halloweds Valor and the extra turns are also very helpful :)

@Muzzle: I don't have one specific strategy to follow apart from focussing on one enemy till he is down and then go to the other. I tried both orders and they were both successful. Maybe it's better to take down Gambler first as he does more damage?
Don't forget to use HEs AoE attack to extend your beneficials!
And better not always deplete your energy completely, as a heal is needed once in a while

Valor's would work well in this whole dungeon i think! I used vipers, and DDE's Fury came in extremely handy, or else I would have used Hallowed with Valors as well.

Blade
05-14-2019, 02:43 PM
Valor's would work well in this whole dungeon i think! I used vipers, and DDE's Fury came in extremely handy, or else I would have used Hallowed with Valors as well.

Exactly! So I will also try to include at least 1 valor set for an autoplay madness team as soon as I finished the gunner challenge and find some spare time to set up and try teams. Valor is just great as it always removes one golden buff, independend which enemy our stupid auto-AI attacks :)

infinite dreamer
05-14-2019, 03:11 PM
Y'all need to think strategically opening those immortal souls.... $100k per soul for a 3* storm and a 3* mummy, after grinding a craptonne of only hard level dungeon?

NO WAY!!!

You've GOT to convert to precious souls! You get 2 precious for each 1 immortal.

And rather than lose $100k per soul, you might even make a sneaky million!

I may go this route. I don't need anyone from the immortal souls.

infinite dreamer
05-14-2019, 03:17 PM
Do not buy the 4th Tomb with Ironite, they answered to a question in facebook:
"Hi everyone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This was due to oversight from our end and we apologize for the confusion. We will introduce a way for players to earn the last talisman piece (other than the current offer in Store) in our next update. Stay tuned for more details!"

I won't copy my comment on that "oversight" wording. If you want to read it, go to the Tomb Talisman thread: click here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11784-Tomb-Talismans&p=98745&viewfull=1#post98745)

Thank you for the heads up!

Natasmai
05-14-2019, 03:47 PM
I may go this route. I don't need anyone from the immortal souls.

i made the mistake of converting 5 immortal souls before i realized they were 100k to use and 99% chance of a 3 star crap... so yeah i definitely wish i had just converted to precious and i will with all the rest.

Natasmai
05-14-2019, 04:30 PM
Maintenance Alert for 10:30 AM PST.... Maybe this will fix the Bulwark Tomb problem

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 04:39 PM
That would be nice, what would be better is rid of us of the 70's dance and IOS crashes.

Rory
05-14-2019, 06:04 PM
I am just really starting not to get this at all as a way to run events - it makes no sense at all. I would rather there was an option to just click a button, spend the respources and you get what the targets are - so if running 800 was going to cost 800 ironite then click the button, not waste time and effort sitting watching a phone auto farm. They have to come up with a new way for there to be some sort of challenge and I dont know what that is but I simply do not get auto farming as a way to play a game - it is simple resource gathering like in a 'building a world' style of game I suppose but in what way is it engaging - it is not, it is boring, boring, boring. Who has time to enjoy 800 runs of anything which is identical?

Yeah.

Yesterday, I set my phone to autoplay overnight.

I autoplay lord of light when I need stuff to level up characters, autoplay brave new world for talisman stuff, autoplay event dungeons, autoplay night city to get gold.
There's so much stuff that's repetitive, and works as a disincentive to play manually.

right now, it's only the gauntlet, and getting the last few skulls in night city, that Im doing manually.

But I guess that's part of how the finance model for these kinds of games works - a lot of repetition that you can skip with cash.

Yup
05-14-2019, 06:09 PM
Doesn't matter... iOS players can't auot-replay anyway.. the app just crashes.

scott-5496
05-14-2019, 06:36 PM
Auto play is working OK for me on my phone and ipad so it must be just some players.

Yup
05-14-2019, 06:37 PM
What iOS version are you running???

scott-5496
05-14-2019, 06:39 PM
12.2 is my current iOS version on both.

Yup
05-14-2019, 06:43 PM
Interesting. Same here. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and it still crashes constantly with auto-replay. No other apps seem to have a problem (but admittedly LOTB is the only "auto play' app I have).

scott-5496
05-14-2019, 06:46 PM
Not seen any crashes on mine or the ipad - maybe it is alocation thing linked to what server you are working from - best guess from me!

Natasmai
05-14-2019, 06:54 PM
well... update active, no tomb talis fix...

scott-5496
05-14-2019, 07:22 PM
iOS will just have to wait a bit longer I guess....no change there then!

Blade
05-14-2019, 07:31 PM
Installation took long, first start took long too and then 29 packages of something were loaded inside the game. Cool thing: icon is back to old school.
A lot of loading but few changes. No tomb fix, just the regular update with the terrible arena ranking changes. I am rank 14 atm but regarding the points I am 2 tiers below that where you need to be rank 1000. And now I get only 12 instead of 15 IC per win. Not happy with that crapdate, good luck newer players to catch up with relics...

Amarthir
05-14-2019, 07:35 PM
New VP base is gonna be at 2500 instead of 1900 so less work to get up there. And rewards are better now for everyone in the game. They only updated the new requirements to reflect the absurd scores that everyone usually gets.

blade685
05-14-2019, 07:43 PM
I also dont have krampus.

Blade, how did you bear the last wave.

lose on last wave too
i don't find a gunner team that don't take so many time to win
if you begin the game it is absolutely impossible to win lol

Blade
05-14-2019, 07:44 PM
Reward changes are great, we already discussed this with the preliminary info for the update. Still I think the VP ranking does not fit, but let's wait and see :)
The iron coins will be missed nevertheless...

Blade
05-14-2019, 07:48 PM
lose on last wave too
i don't find a gunner team that don't take so many time to win
if you begin the game it is absolutely impossible to win lol

What happened, who dies in your team? Never happened to me so far

Blade
05-14-2019, 08:09 PM
Short update for arena: 3 hours timer reset still does not work after clearing a list, sadly

scott-5496
05-14-2019, 08:10 PM
iOS is back up and in store folks.

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 08:19 PM
One fight redan, the other fight Osiris died. Havent tried again.

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 08:27 PM
I took a look at the new reward system. The rewards at the higher levels appear to be better, but will it be harder to achieve those VP requirements.

Is there any mention of the new earned IC rewards for each battle? They should have waited to the weekly reset t9 implement the new system. I went from 15 to 12 IC earned per win. I am currently ranked 18 at 2759 VP.

Beddie
05-14-2019, 08:36 PM
My game is stuck on the Maintenance textbox when I load it

Blade
05-14-2019, 08:44 PM
One fight redan, the other fight Osiris died. Havent tried again.

Interesting...and sorry mate! I just did a run to note all Talis and stuff for the future auto runs. This time redan and chopper died at the final stage. Never had that many stuns to almost full team, bad luck! But I was able to revive both and won the fight. I think it still counted towards the challenge

Blade
05-14-2019, 08:49 PM
About the new arena system: yes, they should have done this update together with arena rollover. The list stating the amount of ic per fight was published as preliminary but I think it was done unchanged. Early 15 IC rush is over now, sadly. From the VC demands I assumed arena rollover will also be every two weeks now...

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 08:49 PM
I easily made it to the last wave. I just need to figure a game plan to beat A and G. I have all colored, health and attack relics, at level 5 on the rest of the universal relics so I am not weak on relics.

Muzzleloader
05-14-2019, 08:53 PM
Blade, if you are correct that arena last 2 weeks then the rewards are worse for the majority of players. The early IC gain is taken away for 1 week and instead of pushing one week to earn a higher than normal rank you will need to do it for 2 weeks.

Blade
05-14-2019, 08:58 PM
I just assumed it, but I hope (?) I am not right on the 2 week rollover! But to be honest it would not be the first "adjustment" in that game that turned out as a severe worsening (no G/A souls anymore from sacrifice, fragments for souls etc)

MetalKing
05-14-2019, 10:13 PM
Drop rates: 4 immortal souls. 3 3star Eddies and 1 4star Eddie.
Not even going to try madness (ridiculous) difficulty.

Blade
05-15-2019, 12:27 AM
Some new stuff here:
- new game data now kicks you out of the battle even before the match is finished
- new Samurai event with a buggy start (calendar but no challenges)
- serenity tallis bugged (sometimes)
- gunner Anubi passive bugged (sometimes)
- time bombs not triggering
- Charlotte passive bugged (sometimes)
- new stupidity level on auto play (e.g. Doomsday having full fury but waiting till all allies did their turn)

Edit: challenges did count even without being shown in the event tab! That's funny :)

Diamondhead2112
05-15-2019, 12:39 AM
Where did you you find the new event challenges ? they aren’t showing up for me either

Blade
05-15-2019, 12:46 AM
Where did you you find the new event challenges ? they aren’t showing up for me either

The new data message ended my match and I had to restart the app. I always do force quit and clear cache then. After that, the challenges appeared in the event tab as it should be.

Maiden68
05-15-2019, 01:35 AM
I easily made it to the last wave. I just need to figure a game plan to beat A and G. I have all colored, health and attack relics, at level 5 on the rest of the universal relics so I am not weak on relics.

I can't beat the 3rd respite to save my worthless soul!!! Wtf you guys using!?!?

Muzzleloader
05-15-2019, 01:43 AM
maiden, here is what I've tried. PDK or Krampus would be used, but I dont have them.

I am using DDE with labyrinth or HE with valor.

Lilith. Life, sustain, inspiration
Prisoner. Primordial
Osiris. Energy, dominance

Redan. Destiny, sustain
Chopper. Angel, energy
Osiris. Energy, redemption

HuckFinn150
05-15-2019, 01:52 AM
Anyone heard about the solution to get the 4th tomb without ironite?

Natasmai
05-15-2019, 02:01 AM
I can't beat the 3rd respite to save my worthless soul!!! Wtf you guys using!?!?

are you just trying to beat it for the first time? or auto farm? or gunner challenge?

For a single clear, i used:

FFE Eternals
KP Immunity warlord sustaining
Prisoner Primordial
Raven Witch Labyrinth

This auto played without any guidance and cleared in approx 5min. I cannot confirm if it is a 100% auto team, i only did it once.

Blade
05-15-2019, 12:32 PM
Has anyone found a 100% safe madness autofarm team, yet? I did a lot of testing yesterday, some teams worked well but all of them did fail at some point, even the one I thought would be bulletproof - gave me a good morning DEFEAT screen.

So don't use these:

- Gambler Eddie, tried different setups, the better were trap+radiant and trap or warlord+banner but once he was killed with one hit in the final wave so I went for Labyrinth as we want a 100% team
- KP (energy, inspiration, cosmic) I evolved a cosmic extra for this
- Madam (alchemy, cosmic)
- Sekhmet (Valor)

- Gambler Eddie
- KP (energy, inspiration, cosmic)
- Charlotte (viper, cosmic) I evolved a cosmic extra for this
- Madam (alchemy, cosmic)

This team was working great and somewhat fast (below 3 mins) for about 15 runs in a row but then started to fail because of doom in either the Killer Gang wave or the Ferryman wave as the viper's perf. pass diss (PD) did not trigger and also Gambler didn't use the right move or this move did not trigger PD on the right enemy

To counter that I went for the following team that should avoid doom completely and by this give the team enough time until PD finally hits the Ferryman and to kill the Labyrinth KP:
- Doomsday (Labyrinth) as without KP you need something else to remove buffs (and Gangland did not do enough damage anymore without KP's debuffs)
- Gunner Anubi (Serenity, energy) with defense talli subtypes to ensure survival
- Charlotte & Madam as above

This team was much slower (~7 mins) but seemed to be safe as it should be:
- Doomsday to get rid of most of the buffs, shields etc the enemies have and heal if necessary plus bombs and burns
- Gunner Anubi that is safe against perfect disable from the Killer because of serenity and by that the whole team should be double safe against doom (see Charlotte)
- Charlotte should also prevent doom (at least for 2 rounds for everybody), but she doesn't. Her other pros are obvious
- Madam with alchemy is also obvious and absolutely needed with all the stuns etc. the enemies do plus the heal every round as both of my 2 teams go without a blocker

Once in a while I saw Gunner Anubi with exhaust etc. but no doom and they always won the fight, I watched it a few times. I set autoplay and went to sleep - woke up with a good morning DEFEAT screen.

3 main issues hinder success:

1) cheating enemy AI
We all have seen the crazy talis on the enemies. The destiny Wickerman, eternity Harpies or immunity cosmic Ferryman are no real problem. The Labyrinth KP is a problem, especially as he is the left enemy so that all your single attackers will go for him (resulting in stop and lower damage output) and the other 2 members of the Killer gang can survive long enough to happily apply their fear, perfect passive disable and DOOM - which is one of the main challenges of this Dungeon. The nasty effects have a high trigger probability here.

2) stupid player AI
I have never seen so many stupid moves. Doomsday Ed having full fury meter -> he likes to wait until all other allies did their turn against full buffed and shielded teams. If the fury is not full yet, he goes first of course. Also, I have seen very often that your allies on the right go first and burn the power moves without a reason. For Gambler I have seen him using the ability to apply passive disable by far too less, especially in the first round. And of course they all start with the left enemy, see 1)

3) bugs, bugs, bugs
All the points above would not be that problematic, if there weren't that many and crucial bugs:
- serenity talis do not always prevent silver effects -> but I saw exhaust, stop, perfect death etc. and probably also doom
- gunner Anubis passive does not always work -> doom on other team members
- charlotte's passive does not always work -> perfect passive disable and all other silvers on her and also on the team members in the first rounds (killer gang wave and ferryman&raven)
- time bombs do not trigger correctly -> funny stacks with 20, 30 bombs but nothing happened

I keep on testing this evening, we'll see! But feel free to add ideas!
Sorry for long post!

Liu
05-15-2019, 01:02 PM
- charlotte's passive does not always work -> perfect passive disable and all other silvers on her and also on the team members in the first rounds (killer gang wave and ferryman&raven)

For perfect disable on first turn - prisoner does something similar to Xander who should be immune to any status effect. Maybe something similar is at work here, intended or not.

Natasmai
05-15-2019, 05:19 PM
- time bombs do not trigger correctly -> funny stacks with 20, 30 bombs but nothing happened

I saw this a lot, but I feel like the only time i noticed it happening was on Labyrinth KP. So my questions are these:

Does it only happen on this guy because labyrinth gives you the extra time to stack that many (and also time to notice it)?

Does it only happen here because the labyrinth is "preventing" the damage, which in turn is preventing them from falling off?

I'm pretty sure the bombs should be viewed as damage from self, so it should not be affected by the Labyrinth prevention. But if for some reason it is being prevented, it shouldnt just hang out there and keep stacking either...

Did anyone else notice the massive time bomb stacks other places? Most toons died before the bombs went off, or from the bombs, as far as I could tell.

Blade
05-15-2019, 05:32 PM

Ferryman can have it too, if the vipers just refuse to trigger perfect passive disable

blade685
05-15-2019, 08:35 PM
no good team for gunner ?

Rory
05-15-2019, 08:45 PM
I have enough of the shards for one of the 700shard 5 star eddies. (I have all the 500shard eddies anyway, and Clansman Eddie).

So it's a choice between Iron Maiden Eddie, Beast Eddie, Virtual XI Eddie, and Bass Eddie, as I don't have any of them.

Is there any particular one that would stand out as the best choice from those four ? Or is it just personal preference ?

SinGularity-8786
05-15-2019, 08:55 PM
i would not call it a good team for gunner...but i did it with Hallowed E. (viper), Doomsday E. (Labyrinth), Anubis (angel, energy), Valkyrie (angel, energy), Banshee (primordial) took between 15 and 25 minutes per "run" and had 4 losses on the way.

Ace
05-15-2019, 09:39 PM
Fix the FUCKIN´ Arena !!!!!!!!! Do you understand that? FIX THE FUCKIN´ ARENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Liebhild
05-16-2019, 07:40 AM
Fix the FUCKIN´ Arena !!!!!!!!! Do you understand that? FIX THE FUCKIN´ ARENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

+1

But sadly they have no clue

kgk56
05-16-2019, 09:04 AM
I have enough of the shards for one of the 700shard 5 star eddies. (I have all the 500shard eddies anyway, and Clansman Eddie).

So it's a choice between Iron Maiden Eddie, Beast Eddie, Virtual XI Eddie, and Bass Eddie, as I don't have any of them.

Is there any particular one that would stand out as the best choice from those four ? Or is it just personal preference ?

It depend on your need :
- Beast Eddie is still a good choice for his negative effects
- Bass Eddie doesn't hit hard but give good buffs
- IME hits hard and rarer to get
- VXIE ... well

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:12 AM
I think I need to give up finding a 100% safe team to grind madness. I tried a lot and many teams seemed to work with 10, 15 or 20 battels without a defeat. Then you set it up over night and see a defeat screen in the morning and a lot of SoT left.
That's the first time I was not able to get a grinding team for the madness difficulty of the respective Dungeons. I even got almost all relics and I bought the temporary dungeon relics for gold and it's not enough.
This time the cheat talisman setup plus bugs plus stupid player's AI was just too much! Seriously, not cool!

Yup
05-16-2019, 10:32 AM
Can't grind with iOS anyway.. the app still crashes on iOS with auto-play. Devs.. are you NOT seeing that posted multiple times???? A CRASH.. not a hang or freeze an actual CRASH, repeatedly.

Natasmai
05-16-2019, 11:06 AM
Ferryman can have it too, if the vipers just refuse to trigger perfect passive disable

That goes along with my idea then, he cant take damage from the bombs, so they just dont pop, or disappear....

Also, since the updates, I havent been able to auto hard mode. Havent tried madness since its near impossible anyway, but normal works fine.

When I set up autoplay on hard mode, it completes, does the loot and everything, then when you get the countdown.... 3, 2, 1, autoplay has been stopped and it sits on the "Victory" screen. Every time.

infinite dreamer
05-16-2019, 07:22 PM
490 mixed runs and I haven't seen an oracle talisman drop yet. (not a big deal because I have 4 sets) Anyone having better luck with them?

Muzzleloader
05-16-2019, 07:28 PM
The 1st 160 runs mostly on hard, 4 oracles the next 160 run the goose egg.

R1ck
05-16-2019, 08:03 PM
I am not farming this dungeon with my regular account, using and old one which is at level 67, got 2 talismans in 150 runs at normal mode cause my characters are on low level.

It seems they do madness level for hardcore players only, wonder how many there are , 100, 1000, mmmm. Also how many of those care to spend time and ironite for farming, I am not one of them.

On my regular account I only play troopers and farm for gold, they are killing the game slowly. Arena is also boring now, playing only free SOW as usual but since 3 weeks ago running a lonely Eddie in defense and my battles on auto mode, still could get top 100, only doing that to get iron coins and finish my relics.

Bakura
05-16-2019, 08:25 PM
Well, I wanted to weigh in. I wasn't gonna do the madness/gunner achievement, since I already have the Venom set, but at the near last minute thought I should get another 2nd set to at least finish the the challenge.
15 runs, part auto/ part manual when needed.
Left to right (made a difference)

G. Lilith- fortune/sustain
DDE- Labrynth/cosmic
Hallowed Ed-Viper/cosmic
Krampus-Alchemy/cosmic
G. Anubis-Tomb/Health

I switched from DDE to HE once I got to Ferryman, to disable passive, then switched back.
Avg. time 7 mins.

Thanks to all you Troopers who posted your teams. Helped me to make an informed decision.
This was way easier than the Christmas or Phantom of the Opera dungeon, the one where the 1st wave had all the blue demons w/ Avenger talis..... that was insane.

Blade
05-16-2019, 08:45 PM
@Rick: I lost against your lonely Eddie today because of the disco bug :D

It seems like the current dungeon cannot be farmed on madness. I would like to do it as with all dungeons before for the drops. Hard seems also ok, apart from the fact that we get less 3* Evo shards and runes, and less high * xp shards. Good thing are the frags for a guaranteed Eddie, so I have Virtual Ed for the collection now - cool

Muzzleloader
05-16-2019, 08:56 PM
I also usually farm the madness level, but just cant do it this event. I may not even complete the all gunner madness mission. I just cant finish with all surviving.

Blade
05-16-2019, 09:04 PM
Revive by e.g. Hallowed still counts! It should really work. I finished it with the team I told you some days ago without a loss in average 10-13 minutes. Plus some more great ideas and setups here.
It is really very strange that they setup a level that is impossible to grind on madness. Was that planned or do they have a RNG character selection and setup algorithm? ;)

blade685
05-16-2019, 09:16 PM
Well, I wanted to weigh in. I wasn't gonna do the madness/gunner achievement, since I already have the Venom set, but at the near last minute thought I should get another 2nd set to at least finish the the challenge.
15 runs, part auto/ part manual when needed.
Left to right (made a difference)

G. Lilith- fortune/sustain
DDE- Labrynth/cosmic
Hallowed Ed-Viper/cosmic
Krampus-Alchemy/cosmic
G. Anubis-Tomb/Health

I switched from DDE to HE once I got to Ferryman, to disable passive, then switched back.
Avg. time 7 mins.

Thanks to all you Troopers who posted your teams. Helped me to make an informed decision.
This was way easier than the Christmas or Phantom of the Opera dungeon, the one where the 1st wave had all the blue demons w/ Avenger talis..... that was insane.

you paid for the 4th tomb?

Muzzleloader
05-16-2019, 09:26 PM
I dont have krampus or Pharoah dog king. I can make it to the last wave, but have a problem finishing A and G with everyone surviving. I just havent had time to play extended manual periods.

Yup
05-16-2019, 10:04 PM
I was unable to find a full sharded gunner team to auto madness and I have all the characters. I just manually ran it 15 times. DD, Prisoner, G Lilith, Osiris

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:10 PM
It's not even possible without class restrictions...

Yup
05-16-2019, 10:15 PM
It's not even possible without class restrictions...

Yeah. it is.. Gambler Ed (Labyrinth), Witch (Labyrinth), Musashi (Alchemy), KP (Sustaining, Warlord) -- But becuase the AI is STUPID and there's a possibility of Gambler Ed NEVER disabling passives... that Ferryman can cause a defeat at times if Doom gets put on Gambler and it isn't cleared by himself, the Witch, or Musashi before it triggers or the Ferryman is dead.. You would think with 3 characters capable of clearing doom.. it would actually get cleared. But not always.

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:22 PM
That's a team I did not try so far, thanks for sharing! But I see a lack in doom protection and Gambler does not use his disable passive often enough. For sure it is possible, but I'd guess it will fail once in a while as the player's auto ai does not know how to use the abilities properly

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:25 PM
lol good edit yup, same thoughts :)

Bakura
05-16-2019, 10:26 PM
you paid for the 4th tomb?
No, I had a set I bought with ironite, back when Rameses Pharoah came out.
I only got 3 tomb talis from this event.....waiting on the 4th like everyone else.

Yup
05-16-2019, 10:28 PM
I THINK you could probably swap Gambler with NotB... but I just never bothered trying. NotB will disable passives as well.

Bakura
05-16-2019, 10:31 PM
Gunner Anubis passive gives immunity to Doom and Permadeath for the whole team.

Yup
05-16-2019, 10:34 PM
I tried him.. he was killed too easily here making him really unhelpful by that stage.. but I don't have his talismans maxed either.

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:34 PM
I don't have NotB. I tried teams with guarantee passive disable but then you lack other needed abilities. Could not integrate Charlotte with vipers as her passive is bugged. Went for sure doom protection so Gambler gets unlimited tries for passive disable. Works fine but sometimes the wave with the avenger Icarus is overkill as Gambler kills him before passive disable is landed so that the burns can lead to heavy buffs when Daedalus did his turn. I really tried a lot for 100% safety but I had to accept that this dungeon was designed that way

Blade
05-16-2019, 10:35 PM
You can give gunner Anubi only defense subtypes and he still does good damage as it scales with enemy hp...still not 100% working

Yup
05-16-2019, 10:50 PM
meh.. I did my 15.. then moved down to hard to grind.. and rewards are kind of lame so after 300 I'm not really trying too much. :) I'll end up at 400 runs, and that's good enough for me. The 600 and 800 are ridiculous. (note App STILL crashes on auto-replay here)

URock
05-16-2019, 11:14 PM
The more you play these overpowered madness event levels, the more difficult it will be next time, because of this moneymaking development.
Stupid community...

Akuma
05-17-2019, 02:47 AM
I found a Gunner team that auto'd it once, then got to the Boss stage the second time before failing with Eddie as the last survivor. The time was 6:13.

Doomsday Eddie (Labyrinth + Cosmic T1, Level 20, HP +15%)
Left to right:
Prisoner (Banner + Cosmic T2, Level 20, ATK +15%)
Osiris (Necropolis, Power)
Lilith (Sustaining, Life, Advantage)

thealchemist
05-17-2019, 03:56 AM
I haven't attempted the 15 gunner on madness. Now with another event on I really don't think I will have the time anyway. I have an incomplete venom set but oh well. I got Iron Maiden Eddie which is the main thing as that is the only Eddie I've been chasing (outside of event exclusives). There is no point grinding for anything else really....especially when the immortal souls have no more Eddies for me to chase and cost 100k a drop. I hope the next dungeons go back to magus and assassin rare fragments as I seriously need the latter to help increase my odds of getting all the assassin characters I am missing.

JawS
05-17-2019, 02:06 PM
Paid 500 ironite for the 4th Tomb talisman a couple of days ago, login today and notice in the store a free Tomb talisman (arrrghhh) - what are the chances of getting a refund I wonder?

The_Exorcist
05-17-2019, 08:11 PM
Hi there! Please contact our support team by tapping the 'Support' button in the 'Settings' menu or by e-mail support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. They will be able to reverse the purchase for you.

Yup
05-18-2019, 02:41 AM
I gotta say the soul conversion is just horrible.

I've converted a many Immortal frags to Precious frags/souls. But I'm not certain 1 star idols or hearts are any better....

Of the Immortal frags I converted to actual Immortal souls... 4..... 2-3Star Storm Ed, 1-3star SOL Ed, 1-3star Mummy Ed...... seriously????

Fudjo
05-18-2019, 02:54 AM
I gotta say the soul conversion is just horrible.

I've converted a many Immortal frags to Precious frags/souls. But I'm not certain 1 star idols or hearts are any better....

Of the Immortal frags I converted to actual Immortal souls... 4..... 2-3Star Storm Ed, 1-3star SOL Ed, 1-3star Mummy Ed...... seriously????

The Immortal Souls this time around just aren't good. And sure, you might end up with 1-star idols, but that's better than lighting 100K gold on fire.

At least we can get Executioner Eddie through purple Epic souls. Saves a ton of Ironite.

nitro
05-20-2019, 05:29 PM
I sent an email to support team but there is nothing back.
Also, I sent email about wrong Gauntlet reward issues.
Nothing happened.

MuzakMaker
05-20-2019, 11:39 PM
I sent an email to support team but there is nothing back.
Also, I sent email about wrong Gauntlet reward issues.
Nothing happened.

Yeah, you're going to be waiting for about a month for them to address your ticket and even then that doesn't mean it will be resolved. They've gotten horrible about tickets, I still have one from over 3 months ago now.

Blade
05-21-2019, 07:55 AM
I am still sitting on enough frags to get 10 Immortal Souls, but concluding from the price to summon and the drop chances I don't see a reason to do that. Good old days, when Immortal Souls were great!

kgk56
05-21-2019, 09:07 AM
I am still sitting on enough frags to get 10 Immortal Souls, but concluding from the price to summon and the drop chances I don't see a reason to do that. Good old days, when Immortal Souls were great!

Believe it or not, I got 1 Crusader and then 10+ Mummy, SOL & Storm :/

blade685
05-21-2019, 09:10 AM
Believe it or not, I got 1 Crusader and then 10+ Mummy, SOL & Storm :/

i believe you only 3* shit here ^^
that's because i stop that event
imortal souls are now a big shit like many events thanks NF again :cool:

kgk56
05-21-2019, 09:16 AM
i believe you only 3* shit here ^^
that's because i stop that event
imortal souls are now a big shit like many events thanks NF again :cool:

I grinded the event 'till the very last hour : no good Eddie with the souls, but I buy IME & DDE for sac and I earned 200+ SOW

raka71
05-21-2019, 09:26 AM

12 Immortal soul...........all 3* eddies

Blade
05-21-2019, 09:29 AM
For the nostalgia (and to show how the Immortal Souls used to be back in the days), I searched for the opening post from then. Just for those that don't know or already forgot. I hereby cite the unforgotten Sparton - RIP - from 05-19-2017, 10:12 PM (link here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5726-Immortal-Soul-Event-This-Weekend!&highlight=Immortal%20Soul)):

Immortal Soul Event This Weekend!

Try out our new Fragments feature by gathering fragments to earn a GUARANTEED 5 STAR EDDIE!

Start time: May 20th, 5:00PM PST
End time: May 22nd, 5:00PM PST

Earn fragments from completing any floor of the Lord of Light dungeons that are available during the event period. The higher the floor, the greater the odds of getting Immortal Soul Fragments! Once you've accumulated 500 Immortal Soul Fragments, head to the Book of Souls, tap the Fragments button, then CLAIM your Immortal Soul!

The Immortal Soul will always give you one of the following 5 star Eddies:

Shaman Eddie
Samurai Eddie
Viking Eddie
Pharaoh Eddie
Visions of the Beast Eddie
Cyborg Eddie
Ace's High Eddie
Vampire Hunter Eddie
Rainmaker Eddie

You're free to redeem as many Immortal Souls as you can get the fragments for, so don't stop after your first!

Want a bit of an edge to finish off a soul? There is a one time offer of 250 Immortal Soul Fragments that will be available in the store for the duration of the event. It even has 3 of the new Precious Souls to earn some extra gold or get some high-essence characters for sacrificing!

blade685
05-21-2019, 10:44 AM
For the nostalgia (and to show how the Immortal Souls used to be back in the days), I searched for the opening post from then. Just for those that don't know or already forgot. I hereby cite the unforgotten Sparton - RIP - from 05-19-2017, 10:12 PM (link here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5726-Immortal-Soul-Event-This-Weekend!&highlight=Immortal%20Soul)):

Immortal Soul Event This Weekend!

Try out our new Fragments feature by gathering fragments to earn a GUARANTEED 5 STAR EDDIE!

Start time: May 20th, 5:00PM PST
End time: May 22nd, 5:00PM PST

Earn fragments from completing any floor of the Lord of Light dungeons that are available during the event period. The higher the floor, the greater the odds of getting Immortal Soul Fragments! Once you've accumulated 500 Immortal Soul Fragments, head to the Book of Souls, tap the Fragments button, then CLAIM your Immortal Soul!

The Immortal Soul will always give you one of the following 5 star Eddies:

Shaman Eddie
Samurai Eddie
Viking Eddie
Pharaoh Eddie
Visions of the Beast Eddie
Cyborg Eddie
Ace's High Eddie
Vampire Hunter Eddie
Rainmaker Eddie

You're free to redeem as many Immortal Souls as you can get the fragments for, so don't stop after your first!

Want a bit of an edge to finish off a soul? There is a one time offer of 250 Immortal Soul Fragments that will be available in the store for the duration of the event. It even has 3 of the new Precious Souls to earn some extra gold or get some high-essence characters for sacrificing!

it was the real immortal, that is just shit now ^